Link between consciousness and matter

ELTE2307

Padawan Learner
I'm reading the 950527 transcript with Roger Santilli (for me one of the most significant and dense).

Laura asked a question about variability of physicality and the C's answered:

Q: (L) What makes the physicality variable?

A: Awareness of link between consciousness and matter.

Could the center of thought be the link ?
Could it be that our whole reality(s) is (are) based on the fact that we consciously or unconsciously continuously tap into this huge "thought tank" and take things out that we need to build our reality ?

ELTE

Hi ELTE2307,

The question and answer you quoted is about 4D. You then try to apply that to 3D.

Isn't this like looking into calculus in order to grasp arithmetic?

Hi ELTE3207, if you haven't read them yet, reading (or re-reading) the The Wave and the Adventures Series should help give you a better understanding regarding those questions that you may have on the higher densities. Both of these series have sure helped me to "think like a hammer" not only while contemplating the nature of the higher realities but on those practical things in my everyday life as well! Both of the series will help put the transcripts in better perspective.

Regarding your above questions the glossary has a good description of 4th density here.

Some quotes from http://paleochristianity.org/documents/FOTCM_Statement_of_Principles.pdf, (emphases mine) regarding the link between consciousness and matter.

[quote author=Statement Of Principles FOTCM]we recognize that the Cosmic Conflict is reflected in every part of the Cosmic Mind, to greater or lesser degrees, and each consciousness unit expresses some equilibrium between Spirit and Matter. The Cosmic realms or regions that take their place ―between the Cosmic Ideas of Spiritual Being and Material non-Being are also an expression of the Third Force; half of Creation strives to ascend to the heights of Spirit, half descends to the stupor of Matter. The distance between Spirit and Matter is spanned by a gradation of interpenetrating and apparently mixed proportions, or Densities, of Matter and Spirit, perception of which is determined by level of awareness, and the number of which is conjectured to be seven. Whereas low density of Consciousness correlates with high density of Matter, high density of Consciousness correlates to low density of Matter. Since Cosmic Duality and the Third Principle arising from them are self-evident, it is reasonable to conjecture Absolute Consciousness at one end (Seventh Density) and Primal Matter at the other (First Density). These two Faces of the ALL then interact incrementally, forming three Material and three non-Material, or Spiritual, Densities, meeting in the middle where the two are held in balance[/quote]

We recognize that individual souls are fragments or projections originating in the absolute Cosmic Mind. From our vantage point, these souls interact with and project themselves into matter through the process of incarnation and biological life. These souls or consciousness units become relatively separated fragments of the All as a result of Cosmic Duality and Conflict. These are therefore both One with all creation, and, at the same time, distinct and separate parts of the whole. Individual consciousness is not the result of physical processes in the brain, but rather, neurological functions facilitate the interface between matter and consciousness, and specific interactions of matter and energy enable consciousness to be tuned in, much as the physical radio tunes invisible radio frequencies to result in playback of sound.. We thus stress the supremacy of Mind over Matter, and the ability to consciously direct personal and collective evolution, with the proviso that enough awareness of reality has been accumulated by an individual or group to be in a position to direct such evolution.

Emotional life, which nurtures Conscience and thus the Soul, is a natural and inborn function of normal humanity, not something instilled by culture and education. Neither are genetics the sole determinants of behavior. Rather, genetic variations determine the biological limits, or potentials, of the human vehicle. Just as they determine and limit the size, or eye color, of an individual, so do they determine and limit, or allow the expansion of the expression of Consciousness, which exists as a spectrum within humanity, mirroring the plenum of Archetypes. Those in whom biology overwhelmingly determines behavior identify with Matter; those in whom Consciousness and Conscience, leading to Free Will, rule over biological and social determinants of behavior identify with Spirit.

ELTE2307 said:
I'm reading the 950527 transcript with Roger Santilli (for me one of the most significant and dense).

Could you clarify what you mean by this? Every "thing" is a thought in the Cosmic Mind. Thoughts find their expression in matter. At higher levels of "awareness" (i.e. at higher levels of density, and higher levels within each density), this fact becomes clearer, and with knowledge comes the application of knowledge. At 4D, the link between matter and consciousness is better "seen" and understood than at 3D, where we may have an idea that this is the case, but no real application. Our consciousness units are more limited. Lower densities = lower degrees of freedom.

Could it be that our whole reality(s) is (are) based on the fact that we consciously or unconsciously continuously tap into this huge "thought tank" and take things out that we need to build our reality ?

I think it's clearer to say that our perception of reality is determined by the assumptions with which we see it. More assumptions = more unconscious. And each density has its own assumptions and hindrances. All densities, all things within densities, and even all assumptions are "thoughts" within creation. They are examples of the plenum of probabilities, i.e. 6D.

Hi, Approaching Infinity

I mean: I refer to the idea of the ancien greeks who thought that each thing on earth has its counterpart in idea form (which is the essence of the said thing)

When I compare this concept with what the C's said, I find quite a good similarity. So maybe do we build things on earth by drawing the idea of it from this huge tank thougths

ELTE

Hy dear friends of the Truth!
I am tataly new here and i heavent read yet the staff about your knowledge&experiences. But if i still remember correctly, what i have dreamed about my future&higher being&existing levels - there goes like this: "The Idea=Vison=is subject=is the transforming power of incarnating by his own way&identity&reason&matter = is the creation-process by his all time from the begining till the end" and there are existing beings (forms of live) who are "talking&creating" many of universums here and ower there in the eternity outside, everywhere....
That means all of the material subjects&ittems have a part of this "creation-identity" idea inside her creating-code, they are "outside" universum the smae with the Truth, with the consciousness and matter, becouse here in 3D we recognise it by 3D way and "there" all od entities have another entities.
I just try to tell my knowledge "there" .... by my way of english and my way of thinking "here."

Hope you understand me.

With the "formal and special logic of the forms" i worked about 20-22 jears ago in the middle school.

regards and stay in light!
D.

Not.: please - sory for my terrible misstakes in the text - i don't know where is the buttom for corrction the posting?

Best wishees!

D.

Dreammer said:
Not.: please - sory for my terrible misstakes in the text - i don't know where is the buttom for corrction the posting?

Best wishees!

D.

The button for correcting your posts will appear as soon as you have reached a certain number of posts.

ELTE2307 said:
So maybe do we build things on earth by drawing the idea of it from this huge tank thougths
ELTE
I think this is true with respect to the material things that we build on earth. A designer has the idea of his design in his mind long before the design is executed in material terms. And the idea that the designer has is drawn from the realm of thoughts.

[quote author=ELTE2307]
[/quote]
This would be dependent on the question what is the whole reality for us? As human beings in 3D, we do have some measure of control over technology used to build various material things. We seem to have little control over our own selves and the larger scheme of things in the universe - factors which are largely responsible for our reality. We are limited by our awareness in this respect.
It is perhaps instructive to look into the 2D world. A bird uses twigs and branches to build a nest for itself - so it is using material resources at its disposal to build a part of its reality. However, its awareness limits its measure of control over its reality. We 3D residents have a bigger measure of control than the 2D residents. Similarly 4D has a much bigger measure of control over the reality that we are embedded in. The C's have said that in 4D, thoughts become reality. This is obviously not true for 3D.
So it seems that we as 3D beings are not building all of our own reality from the realm of thoughts but only some parts of it.

Hi! Yes - we here are doing exactly this: we are transforming the high level of idea-energy from the 7-th dimensity. Of the Creator there.... It is like programm and we are doing it like programming= coding the high level-ideas. Indeed, if we are meassurung the "cosmic" time by our way - it takes many many millions of years since this ieas-entities were "spoken" (were thought by the Creator); but "there" this creations are "growing" NOW!

Regards and stay in light!

D.

Dreammer said:
Hi! Yes - we here are doing exactly this: we are transforming the high level of idea-energy from the 7-th dimensity. Of the Creator there.... It is like programm and we are doing it like programming= coding the high level-ideas. Indeed, if we are meassurung the "cosmic" time by our way - it takes many many millions of years since this ieas-entities were "spoken" (were thought by the Creator); but "there" this creations are "growing" NOW!

Regards and stay in light!

D.

Hi Dreammer,

The text above sounds as "word salad", we value objectivity, respect and empathy, so please try to make an effort to be as externally considerate as you can so that we can understand each other :)

ELTE2307 said:

ELTE

On this subject, there is more in the session:

950527 said:
Q: (RS) There is no foundation named this! (L) Well, there may be funding coming from there. (RS) Not from Carboni... (Carla) Wait and see... [Good night to Carla and Roger] Discussion: (L) As you demolecularize moving toward the speed of light, it can be represented as a cone shape. The point of the cone is the speed of light, a sort of singularity, and as you reach this point, this is where you apply the remolecularizer, because maybe you remolecularize as you emerge into an opposite funnel on the other side. I wonder if the Transdimensional Atomic Remolecularizer is a device that applies anti-matter in incremental, graduated doses, for lack of a better word, as you are speeded up? At one end you have light which has no gravity, no time, no mass. At the other end we have gravity, time and mass. What is the transition? Of the three pairs we were given, they each seem to be opposite to each other: Light and gravity, optics and atomic particles, matter and anti-matter... (J) It's all about balance. What is the relation between gravity and light? What is the missing factor which allows third density and fourth density matter to achieve light speed without disintegration? What is the missing link between matter and consciousness? (L) What is the missing link? Well, I think the relationship is right there. What is it that slows down light causing photons to manifest, collapsing the wave, so to speak, and creating matter? (J) It may be that this same factor that allows third density to achieve light speed without disintegration. What is the missing link between matter and consciousness? (L) Well, the relationship is there. We were told we were getting close when we said "consciousness" but that it was not our consciousness, but that of level seven. [Laura's note: Could electromagnetism be the "field" of the consciousness of "God" or level seven that crosses all densities? Cayce once remarked that "God is electricity." Is there some range of electromagnetism in the human consciousness that can be detected, amplified, augmented by controlled electromagnetic waves?] (J) They said that "creation" was a recycling.
Q: (L) Are you still there?
A: As always, Laura, do you think we go out to lunch or something?
Q: [Laughter]

A: You keep asking if we are here?!?
Q: (J) They are always here, in us. We are all interconnected. (T) We are them, they are us, right here! (L) Okay, guys, we are so glad you know so much physics. And, since you do, or, since "we" know so much physics... (T) Did you enjoy talking to Roger and would you like to talk to him again?
A: Yes. Will.
Q: (L) Am I getting warm when I say... we have light and gravity, optics and atomic particles, matter and anti- matter, all are ways of talking about a transition... are these three pairs of relationships?
A: Close.
Q: (L) What is the thing that collapses the wave function?
A: ?
Q: (L) Is it consciousness?
A: Yes...

Q: (L) There is more. Can this consciousness be expressed... (T) We are trying to get from a third density concept to a fourth density concept where there is no physicality, per se. At fourth density they don't have a problem with going at the speed of light and disintegrating, because it doesn't exist there...
A: Close.
Q: (T) So, for us to try and think of this in third density...
A: Variable physicality is the key.
Q: (L) What is the link between consciousness and matter?
A: Illusion.
Q: (L) What is the nature of the illusion? (T) That there isn't any connection between consciousness and matter. It is only an illusion that there is. It is part of the third density...
A: No. Illusion is that there is not.
Q: (L) The illusion is that there is no link between consciousness and matter.
A: Yes.

Q: (T) The illusion is that there is not a link. In third density... (L) I got it! (T) Don't disappear on me now! [Laughter] The relationship is that consciousness is matter.
A: Close. What about vice versa?

Q: (L) Just reverse everything. Light is gravity. Optics are atomic particles, matter is anti-matter... just reverse everything to understand the next level... it can't be that easy. (J) Wait a second: gravity equals light, atomic particles equals optics, anti-matter equals matter? It is all about balance. (L) And the answer must always be zero.
A: And zero is infinity.
Q: (L) So, you are saying that it is not that there is a link, the illusion is that there is separation. There is no difference, they are the same?
A: Yes.

Hello to all!

Indeed: the quality of the consciousness is so highly dynamized and "determinated" (in fact: it was create by this way!) that exactly this topic creates her matter. In the 7-th Dim the consciousness is the matter but we here in 3D are "thinking" by "parcial" way (opposite of synthesis-way of thinking&percepting&entcoding the Reality) - that's the deep point of our problems of understanding the 7-th Dim languages&knowledges.

I am sorry, if i am speaking by my way - i don't know the language-codes of the Cs Transcripting-Material and the dyaloges there - i heaven't read them but i know, what i was experienced and i try to tell it on english and by the "normal-people-language".
I heaven't read the Material about the Truth, but i try to explain you my knowledge. I know the Cs forum 2 days, i didn't know that anybody on the earth-planet is writing about this greath themes (i am very glad therefore!) - but my experiences about this facts are many years old. If i am writing some "definitions" that means - i saw the "creation process about this facts and i try to tell you the Thruth.

that means: with our words here we are trying to explain the high level "eternity" facts - the performing "life" of this facts; we are trying to "push" them in our 3D comunications-patterns (hihi - it goes not!) but this is (i am sory) the only way to exchange some inetlectual themes between us here on the Cs board.
Please ask me for detaills - if i am writing a chaotic confusion, i will explain it more.

I put here another question: why is the consciousness the same with the matter? (see the Zitation of the Dyalog above)

If you want to know this ittem - i will explain you, why.

Regards!!

D.

Dreammer said:
Hello to all!

Indeed: the quality of the consciousness is so highly dynamized and "determinated" (in fact: it was create by this way!) that exactly this topic creates her matter. In the 7-th Dim the consciousness is the matter but we here in 3D are "thinking" by "parcial" way (opposite of synthesis-way of thinking&percepting&entcoding the Reality) - that's the deep point of our problems of understanding the 7-th Dim languages&knowledges.

I am sorry, if i am speaking by my way - i don't know the language-codes of the Cs Transcripting-Material and the dyaloges there - i heaven't read them but i know, what i was experienced and i try to tell it on english and by the "normal-people-language".
I heaven't read the Material about the Truth, but i try to explain you my knowledge. I know the Cs forum 2 days, i didn't know that anybody on the earth-planet is writing about this greath themes (i am very glad therefore!) - but my experiences about this facts are many years old. If i am writing some "definitions" that means - i saw the "creation process about this facts and i try to tell you the Thruth.

that means: with our words here we are trying to explain the high level "eternity" facts - the performing "life" of this facts; we are trying to "push" them in our 3D comunications-patterns (hihi - it goes not!) but this is (i am sory) the only way to exchange some inetlectual themes between us here on the Cs board.
Please ask me for detaills - if i am writing a chaotic confusion, i will explain it more.

I put here another question: why is the consciousness the same with the matter? (see the Zitation of the Dyalog above)

If you want to know this ittem - i will explain you, why.

Regards!!

D.

Dreammer, can you please post with normal spacing? It's hard on the eyes and makes it difficult for readers to follow what you're saying.

Back
Top Bottom