Listening Psychopathic Sex Offenders.

munaychasumaq

Dagobah Resident
Anna Salter:" I am aware how disturbing the film is.I made it because i have seen children report acts of sadistic abuse and not be believe because the listener refuse to believe that such things happen.It is easier to deny malevolence than it is to face it,but we have no hope of detecting and stopping this kind of behavior IF WE DO NOT LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT IT..."

Indeed.I get the Anna Salter`s book Predators,Pedophiles,Rapist and other Sex offenders and i could not finish it...i will do it in any moment but I got my courage and I could see the interviews until the end. My soul staggered, but I could know more about the predator and share with you the information.

Thanks Muna, I will look these videos as soon as possible... Seeing that type of documentary teach us also the importance to be a little detached and be objective. It is a fascinating subject, a scary one but knowledge help us to be less scared.

Thank you!

Certainly,

This libertine behavior that’s taken over the liberals is truly devastating and predatory, understanding predating behavior as one who seeks to find the weakest most vulnerable prey. And it’s shocking how they can’t conceive of the fact that this is precisely what they’re advocating for i.e. making prey so available, not only legally but culturally.

I will try to watch the documentary, thanks for sharing, however just reading about it makes me rather uncomfortable I must admit.

I finally managed to finish watching these. I had to take breaks for several days. Anne Salter's is probably the book that I've found the hardest to read. It's been years since I read it, but when Gerald started taking, I knew he was one of the worst cases she had written about.:cry: The comments on YT seem to indicate that several of the offenders interviewed for that film ended up getting the death penalty after getting out of prison and committing more crimes, sometimes going to the point of killing their victims.

And to think that children nowadays are not just exposed to the same dangers as they always were, but taught on top of that that welcoming this is "liberation", "freedom to choose"... With the current teachings and the age of consent getting smaller every time, people like the ones interviewed by A. Salter may not only not be condemned anymore, but also be seen as having done these children a "favor", practically. I makes me so mad... Yet, learning about this makes you understand who is probably behind the current "sexual revolution", and why. As infuriating as it is, it is better to know. What a favor all these people who are buying into nowadays' trend would do to themselves and to their children if only they watched this...

Anna Salter:" I am aware how disturbing the film is.I made it because i have seen children report acts of sadistic abuse and not be believe because the listener refuse to believe that such things happen
Thank you for posting. I read the book by Anne Salter and it is truly disturbing. As Laura saids above:
Anna Salter's book was certainly a difficult one to read. It should be required reading for all liberals who think that the "sexual revolution" they are supporting is about freedom and natural expression.
The youtube links you gave are no longer active, but I think I found them again. They are part of a documentary by Anne Salter and shows some of the pedophiles she describes in her book Predators,Pedophiles,Rapist and other Sex offenders.

The person who put them up on youtube said this below the videos:
I do not know what their names are, the names given on the video are fake to protect their identities. I believe the prisoners were from an Alabama prison in the early 90's. These people were mentioned in Anna Salter's book: Predators: Pedophiles, Rapists, And Other Sex Offenders http://www.amazon.com/Predators-Pedop... Please watch both parts to get a complete picture, although be forewarned, part 2 is far more disturbing.

Thanks for finding these once again Aeneas.

It's truly a difficult and disturbing topic to dive into, and I think because we can all somehow feel threatened by the existence of beings like this in our world. Beings that go against this ingrained feature we all have to find the younger members of our species as innocent and worthy of protection.

I remember reading somewhere that one of the most contagious feelings of happiness and satisfaction was the laughter of a baby, and that one of the most uncomfortable sounds was a baby's cry, and I remember thinking that we're wired to want to protect our young and make them comfortable and safe and happy.

So coexisting with beings who don't have this wired in, and moreover how lacking this changes their entire worldview is so foreign to what most of us consider human and normal, that it is terrifying and disturbing.

Back
Top Bottom