Loch Ness Monster - more proof of existence?

So I was wondering, assuming these are more or less accidental "window fallers" from another dimension, why would they be so concerned about not being seen by humans, to the point of threatening them with severe repercussions if they report the incident?

Good question.. Well, I've heard before about people getting threatening messages in their mind during "dogman" encounters. Now I think about it, I don't remember hearing any case of an encounter with any other kind of possible window faller which included telepathic VERBAL threatening/controlling messages like this. i.e., feeling like they've been told "tell anyone and i'll come back and GET YA"

Nonverbal feelings of dread etc seem common, but not the directly malevolent words in your mind. That is something I associate specifically with dogman. Maybe I'm wrong or have just forgotten other accounts.. .(And ok the first example Joe gave wasn't verbal)..

Anyway if it is the case, then perhaps dogman is not an accidental/random windowfaller.

Or, maybe it's part of the nature of whatever the dogman type entity is, that when our realities interact, we perceive the standard "feeling of dread" as being verbal & direct, and more specifically about not telling anyone, or boasting of its power over you. Like that's the energy of the entity (secretive, controlling, cocky), and the level of its consciousness is such that we can experience it as *talking to us* telepathically?

And/or, the nature/expectations of the specific people who had those encounters was such that it drew forth that particular kind of being/experience, like the C's have been talking about.. So rather than a random confused wolfyman, just doing his own thing and stumbling into a dimension of strange hairless creatures with mobile phones, what manifested was a big bad wolf doing secret bad stuff - even if the secret bad stuff is transitory and, basically, fictional? If that makes sense...

There's a book written in 1993 by George C. Andrews, "Extraterrestrial Friends and Foes", who writes on page 69 that some American Indian shamans thought the same entity that manifests as Bigfoot also can materialize as a sea serpent or a panther. Given that there's been panther sightings in the UK lately I thought this interesting enough to share a screenshot of that page in the book (found on-line here: Extra-Terrestrial Friends and Foes, George C. Andrews : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive):
1717885916852.png

I suppose. I just always had the assumption that these "things" were accidentally in our dimension/reality, and as such were as bemused about it as the witnesses here are. The idea that they seem to want to keep their existence hidden from us implies a broader awareness of what they are doing and the ignorant state of humanity than I had thought.
If you put a lion outside the African savannah, will he forget to hunt because of that?

A predator will continue doing what he knows how to do.

You give the impression that you think that those consciences in his realm do not need to act this way towards their victims.

Fear as food requires protocols and they are valid for any kingdom.

If those witnesses had not been afraid or very controlling, those reinforcements and threats would not be useful and he would not have possibly used them.

What I mean is that it increased fear and anxiety.

There is a saying that only those who can threaten threaten, that is, you have to be a victim or prey, otherwise the threat has no value, it is useless.

The person who feels threatened and believes it increases his fear and therefore his nutritional value.

Last edited:
What strikes me is that to make someone feel generally afraid is one thing, but to get across the message, “don’t you dare take a picture of me”, or “If you tell anyone, I’ll come and find you”, is a different category of communication.

Makes me wonder what density these things are. Animals do communicate, but I didn’t think they have the conceptual capacity to go as far as “tell”, “anyone”, “find you”, and the causal chain that goes from one to the next to the next and links them all together as a message.

You give the impression that you think that those consciences in his realm do not need to act this way towards their victims.

Fear as food requires protocols and they are valid for any kingdom.

If those witnesses had not been afraid or very controlling, those reinforcements and threats would not be useful and he would not have possibly used them.

What I mean is that it increased fear and anxiety.

There is a saying that only those who can threaten threaten, that is, you have to be a victim or prey, otherwise the threat has no value, it is useless.

The person who feels threatened and believes it increases his fear and therefore his nutritional value.

That's not really my point. It seems to me this goes beyond just being threatened in a general sense, like threatened with physical harm. The accounts point to a specific message "don't reveal that I exist". I don't think that's on the minds of apex predators in the animal kingdom on earth. They are just interested in food, NOT in concealing their existence from others. At the very least, that points to a much higher level of consciousness among "dogmen" and also a specific agenda to prevent their existence from being known. My question therefore why, what is behind this desire to remain unknown to humans. Is it, as you suggested, just part of their desire to increase their ability to hunt, or is it also part of a broader desire to prevent the awareness among humans of other realities.

What strikes me is that to make someone feel generally afraid is one thing, but to get across the message, “don’t you dare take a picture of me”, or “If you tell anyone, I’ll come and find you”, is a different category of communication.

Precisely. Making someone feel generally afraid can be beneficial to hunting, if the "prey" is immobilized by fear, they can be easier to catch. However, the messages allegedly sent here include, more or less, "don't tell anyone about my existence". That *may* have benefit in hunting in that, if no one know about their existence, they may get to hunt more freely, but it also ties in with the general theme of the more "evolved" entities we know of going to great lengths to also hide the reality of their existence for specific purposes related to controlling humanity. So my question was about whether or not these supposedly "accidental" window fallers are also part of that coverup.

Last edited:
Brings to mind the Castendeda quote: “The predator’s mind is baroque, contradictory, morose - filled with the fear of being discovered any minute.”

I wonder if we had some sort of gadget that could fully translate the ‘signal’ of a regular 2D predator like a lion, for example, when it’s prey sees it, into 3D conceptual language, would reveal extra information along these same lines of, “do not reveal my existence to the rest of your kind”?

If we put ourselves in the position of a psychopath or just anyone who likes to manipulate other people, that inside them there is this same element, and that as part of their manipulation and brainwashing of other people, there is an implicit message of “don’t reveal me”. That’s why so many victims remain silent for so long, and the psychopath can go around and continue to do their evil. It’s only when people get over themselves and rise above this damping and open up to people around them that the others then say, “OH, you TOO?!”, and then, if the psycho isn’t caught and locked up - or worse - they have to leave town and move onto fresh prey.

So maybe this kind of signal is always there with predators, and for some reason, when it comes to window-fallers, it gets translated into higher and more complex thought processes or patterns or concepts.

So my question was about whether or not these supposedly "accidental" window fallers are also part of that coverup.
The C's have mentioned about 4D STS "pets", so it's possible that certain types of window fallers 'run away' every so often, perhaps via EM conditions or anomalies. Such creatures, due to their interactions with their owners, might have learned a few extra 'tricks' when dealing with unwitting humans. Sort of like when a parrot startles a visitor with an impressive rendition of English speech, even though it's just rote mimicry. It's also possible that it's more deliberate, yet still not tied to any larger strategy.

There are a number of possibilities here; maybe it's a good question for the C's?

So maybe this kind of signal is always there with predators, and for some reason, when it comes to window-fallers, it gets translated into higher and more complex thought processes or patterns or concepts.
It's interesting that something similar happens when we lacked awareness that potentially ended in disaster. We received a shock and took an action that rescued the situation, and we ask yourselves, how come we missed the obvious? We felt that you were "asleep" in a normalcy bias spell. And that you were shocked awaked. Like the hypnotizing power of 4D STS and that is why it is so important to network.

The above discussion also reminds me of one of the 411 documentaries when the victim, who is a hunter, feels she's paralyzed. You would think that upon witnessing something really macabre or a UFO, you would reach for your phone for help or for taking photographic evidence. Most victims are just paralyzed and didn't even occur to them to do the obvious. Probably the same hypnotizing effect that Gurdjieff so aptly described so long ago:

“There was an evil magician. He lived deep in the mountains and the forests, and he had thousands of sheep. But the problem was that the sheep were afraid of the magician because every day the sheep were seeing that one of them was being killed for his breakfast, another was being killed for his lunch. So they ran away from the magician’s ranch and it was a difficult job to find them in the vast forest. Being a magician, he used magic.

He hypnotized all the sheep and suggested to them first of all that they were immortal and that no harm was being done to them when they were skinned, that, on the contrary, it would be very good for them and even pleasant; secondly he suggested that the magician was a good master who loved his flock so much that he was ready to do anything in the world for them; and in the third place he suggested to them that if anything at all were going to happen to them it was not going to happen just then, at any rate not that day, and therefore they had no need to think about it.

He then told different sheep…to some, “You are a man, you need not be afraid. It is only the sheep who are going to be killed and eaten, not you. You are a man just like I am.” Some other sheep were told, “You are a lion — only sheep are afraid. They escape, they are cowards. You are a lion; you would prefer to die than to run away. You don’t belong to these sheep. So when they are killed it is not your problem. They are meant to be killed, but you are the most loved of my friends in this forest.” In this way, he told every sheep different stories, and from the second day, the sheep stopped running away from the house.

They still saw other sheep being killed, butchered, but it was not their concern. Somebody was a lion, somebody was a tiger, somebody was a man, somebody was a magician and so forth. Nobody was a sheep except the one who was being killed. This way, without keeping servants, he managed thousands of sheep. They would go into the forest for their food, for their water, and they would come back home, believing always one thing: “It is some sheep who is going to be killed, not you. You don’t belong to the sheep. You are a lion — respected, honored, a friend of the great magician.”

The magician’s problems were solved and the sheep never ran away again.'”

My guess is that the creatures are the same as other 2D animals, as well as humans, they can sense when people want to use them for their own gain.

Sighting a creature and being afraid or wary of it will give off one type of vibe. Getting to the point that someone wants to take a picture to show other people is something entirely different. It is completely about the persons own STS intentions. Perhaps they pick up this energetic draw and don’t like being food for human STS interests. Particularly if they exist in a trans-dimensional space and losing energy could disrupt their state of existence significantly.

Last edited:
The above discussion also reminds me of one of the 411 documentaries when the victim, who is a hunter, feels she's paralyzed. You would think that upon witnessing something really macabre or a UFO, you would reach for your phone for help or for taking photographic evidence. Most victims are just paralyzed and didn't even occur to them to do the obvious.

Diana Walsh Pasulka mentioned the same thing too in American Cosmic.

That's not really my point. It seems to me this goes beyond just being threatened in a general sense, like threatened with physical harm. The accounts point to a specific message "don't reveal that I exist". I don't think that's on the minds of apex predators in the animal kingdom on earth. They are just interested in food, NOT in concealing their existence from others. At the very least, that points to a much higher level of consciousness among "dogmen" and also a specific agenda to prevent their existence from being known. My question therefore why, what is behind this desire to remain unknown to humans. Is it, as you suggested, just part of their desire to increase their ability to hunt, or is it also part of a broader desire to prevent the awareness among humans of other realities.
If the being who has "fallen" from a window is from an electromagnetic environment that allows thought transference with ease (fourth density), then the person who has reported this encounter may have access to this telepathy by virtue of the environment surrounding the creature.

Then I believe that you have several assumptions in this matter, in the sense that you are thinking of one of our second density beings and comparing them to this.

We know from the C's that our 2D companions use telepathy and that we are the ones incapable of doing so (at the moment), so we cannot know "the thoughts" they transmit (in this case a predator).

In short, you are giving superior abilities to that being because he transmits his thoughts to the victim, which may or may not be.

There is also the possibility of a construction of a 4D being sent through the window for the purposes of collecting food, with which the intelligence of its owner would be behind his activities.

I remember the case of the girl in China (I am not involved in the country) who was chased for something and ended up in a water tank and drowned.

In this case, the alteration of the electromagnetic environment by virtue of which the being, when attacking, caused the girl to enter the water tank without realizing it while fleeing (Pierre's articles on experiments with powerful electromagnetic environments, where materials that should not merge, they merge).

If we had the ability to read the thoughts of our more advanced 2D residents (monkeys, for example), this whole issue would be clearer.

I wonder if the circumstances of the encounter itself have some influence over the behaviours on a more subconscious level. So how our 3d brain interprets the information field at that moment, and how the individuals level of knowledge and awareness may affect their behaviour. Maybe someone with more awareness might have more presence of mind to avoid influence and attempt to gather evidence for example.

I also think perhaps that the nature of the critter - and perhaps general public perception/awareness might affect responses. Nessie has a general public existence and pictures that may or may not show it - and iirc the C's have said they are real creatures that live here - likewise in some cases with bigfoots, so maybe that prior existing potential proof of life provides more confidence and awareness to snap a photo.

In terms of big cats in the UK, aren't some of them simply irresponsibly kept pet escapees, perhaps also from zoos?

Brings to mind the Castendeda quote: “The predator’s mind is baroque, contradictory, morose - filled with the fear of being discovered any minute.”

I wonder if we had some sort of gadget that could fully translate the ‘signal’ of a regular 2D predator like a lion, for example, when it’s prey sees it, into 3D conceptual language, would reveal extra information along these same lines of, “do not reveal my existence to the rest of your kind”?

If we put ourselves in the position of a psychopath or just anyone who likes to manipulate other people, that inside them there is this same element, and that as part of their manipulation and brainwashing of other people, there is an implicit message of “don’t reveal me”. That’s why so many victims remain silent for so long, and the psychopath can go around and continue to do their evil. It’s only when people get over themselves and rise above this damping and open up to people around them that the others then say, “OH, you TOO?!”, and then, if the psycho isn’t caught and locked up - or worse - they have to leave town and move onto fresh prey.

Good points! I was thinking about this in the context of the apparently concerted efforts to hide other realities from us, both by the denizens of those other realities and the "elite" of this one.

The thing that sticks out for me is that 3D human reality on earth has not always been this way, if we are to believe our history according to the Cs and other sources. Allegedly, at few as 12,000 yrs ago and before that during other 'incarnations' of Atlantis, higher realms and their denizens were not kept secret as they are today. So I was just wondering what the reason might be. Perhaps it is as much to do with the limitations of human perception at this time in our history as anything else.

Back
Top Bottom