Loki TV series

I think something is being presented to us literally here, considering the exchange of information with the C's, the transcripts, the timelines/universes and how the lizzies have manipulated time.

It's impossible not to draw certain parallels....

What do you think?
I watched first 4 episodes yesterday and thought it is typical marvel popcorn. I too wondered is there any meaning to it?

Given the variable physicality of Loki and only time change capability exist in 4D, probably that is 4D STS drama( If there is any chance of a possibility of reality). only 4D STS play with time, while STO works only in natural cycles. If we go with that thought process,
may be some body in 4D wants to police the 4D STS violators and create a android controlled brainwashed force and expose themselves in the process with their mischief's.

If there is any agenda in the plot for 3D folks to watch, it may be the mocking of "timeline branching" concept. They use Loki as the character, talk of lizards to show some weirdo old men as the creators and keep on using "Sacred" until it is found to be all fake. The way they used past's and future's fighting with each other, viewers may lose faith in the "timeline branching". At least, that is how it looks to me.

So I was right when I predicted a couple of episodes back that the 'sacred timeline' was there for a reason, and Loki might have a change of heart about doing away with it and the TVA, which is exactly what happened in the season finale... Unfortunately, the vengeful, blind variant of Loki - Sylvie, couldn't be stopped from killing the Demiurge, i.e. He Who Remains, and thus unleashing the branching into multiverse, i.e a total reset for our reality and for the MCU.

From now on, everything is possible including multiple versions of all MCU heroes - good and bad, fighting each other.

It remains to be seen how Loki (the good Loki) can fix the mess in the future MCU releases, maybe also with the help of Dr Strange and Wanda, who are super-powerful nexus heroes.

But for sure he's gonna have a lot of working to do, starting with good old friend Mobius from TVA, who doesn't even recognize him anymore, but judging by the first season, it was 'the beginning of a beautiful friendship'.:-)

Last edited:
Laura said:

Q: (T) Is there any significance to the ID4 movie?

A: Sure.

Q: (L) What was the primary intention of the makers of this movie? The primary message that they attempted to convey?

A: Infuse thinking patterns with [planchette swirled a few times here] concept of aliens.

Q: (L) They intended to infuse thinking patterns with concept of aliens... was there any particular slant on aliens, per se, that was seen as desirable in the making of this movie?

A: Slant?

Q: (L) Slant, in other words, did they wish to present them inaccurately to confuse people, to present them as something to be feared and fought against, or to make them appear so completely erroneous, so that when actual aliens do appear, that they will not be perceived as negative?

A: Infuse.

Q: (L) Infuse. Just the concept, the concept of aliens in general. OK...

A: Part of a larger project.

Q: (L) And what is this project?

A: Called "Project Awaken."

Q: (L) And who is behind, or in charge of, this project?

A: Many.

Q: (L) Who are the primary group, groups or individuals? I'm sure you're not going to give us individuals, but just the grouping.

A: Thor's Pantheum.

Q: (L) And what is Thor's Pantheum?

A: Subselect trainees for transfer of enlightenment frequency graduation.

Q: (L) What is enlightenment frequency graduation?

A: Think!

Q: (L) Enlightenment frequency graduation... so, subselect trainees...

A: Self explanatory.

Q: (L) Well, is this group STS or STO?

A: Both.

Q: (L) OK... (T) Are they working at cross purposes?

A: No.

Q: (T) They're working together? Bipartisan?

Q: (J) Are they aware of each other? Working on this?

A: Yes.

Q: (J) Are they screwing each other up? (L) No, that's going in the wrong direction...

A: There is more to all of this than you could dream.

Q: (T) There's more to all of this...were you referring to... Who are they? Thor's Pantheum. And they're subselect trainees...That's the group behind this movie; OK...

A: An army of Aryan psychic projectors.

Q: (T) Well, that explains a lot more than Thor's Pantheum of subselect trainees! An army of psychic projectors. (L) And what do they project?

A: Themselves... Right in to one's head.

Q: (T) Into one's head... this is better than 'Must See TV!' (L) Project right into one's head... is anybody subject to this projecting?

Q: (L) And, when they project themselves right into someone's head, what does that someone perceive?

A: Inspiration.

Q: (L) Inspiration to what, or to do what?

Q: (L) Yes? To do what, to do something?

A: And...

Q: (L) To do something, and to understand or perceive something, is that it?

Q: (J) To believe something? (L) Yes. So, how many are in this army?

A: 1.6 million.

Q: (L) When they're doing this projecting into someone's head, where are they projecting from?

A: Mostly subterranean.

Q: (L) Subterranean, so these are the people of the tunnels, the underground bases and all that sort of thing. Are they 3rd or 4th density beings?

A: Both.

Q: (T) Let me back up to a question here. If they can do all this projecting on their own, what was the point of the movie?

A: No, you misunderstand... This is an intense activity, directed towards influencing the high level creative forces.

Q: (T) Projected against? Because this movie, if you've been following the reviews and the people talking about it, this movie has had more repeat business than any movie in years and years and years and years. People have seen it ten and twenty times! (L) Was there something subliminal in the movie? That opened something? (J) That's a good question!

A: Sure.

Q: (L) And was this subliminal activity with the movie designed to create an opening for this further...

A: Not for you, but for others.

Q: (L) Why? Do you mean me, personally, or us as a group? (T) Well the movie didn't affect me.

A: Group.

Q: (L) What made us immune?

A: You already have the knowledge.

Q: (T) The movie wasn't meant for us; we already know. The movie was meant for all of those who don't understand.

A: Say hello to Gene Roddenberry.

Q: (L) Is Gene Roddenberry present?

Q: (L) In other words, say hello to him because he was doing that sort of thing a long time ago?

Q: (L) Is Gene Roddenberry one of these people from Thor's Pantheon...

Q: (L) Why did you bring up Gene Roddenberry? (J) Because he was doing it in Star Trek?

Q: (T) He was doing a whole different thing with Star Trek... (L) Well, let’s not get too far off track...

A: It's not the exact "Slant," it's "the concept, stupid."

Q: (T) Well ,they don't have to get insulting here! (L) They weren't. Ok...

A: "Its the economy, stupid."

Q: (J) We knew that!! (T) I was just teasing. Mirth!! Mirth! (L) Hold everything. When you say influencing high level creative forces, do you mean as in gathering, what would you call it, gravity waves...

Q: (L) What are these high level creative forces that are needing to be influenced, or desirable of being influenced?

A: Those in the creative arts.

Q: (L) So in other words, I see, this group is using their projecting ability to influence those in the creative arts to do creative things that will therefore influence the people on the planet. Is that it?

Q: (L) And, these individuals are in the underground tunnels, and you say that they are both STS and STO.

A: We did not specify "tunnels," you did.

Q: (T) They said... how did they put that? Subterranean... (J) Mostly subterranean.(T) ... Underground. In other words, underground, as in resistance fighters type underground, underground as in ...

Q: (T) Not fighters, but the idea that they are part of the underground movement? (L) Subterranean as in literally under the ground?

Q: (L) OK, but not tunnels, then what?

A: We did not say "no tunnels" either.

Q: (L) Are these individuals living... I know we said the tunnels...

A: The point is: what happens when you assume?

Q: (L) We won't assume. Are there any specific things about this movie other than the general import of opening to the idea of aliens...

Q: (L) So there's no specific thing that we can pin down in this movie, and say that this might be an accurate representation of anything? It was just entertainment for that purpose?

A: Enough about the movie, already!

Q: (T) But they were the ones who brought it up! (L) Well, yes, but maybe they want us to get on to the subject of this 'Thor's Pantheon' thing? (T) Well, I want to make sure that we're not missing something... (T) So, we're looking at some Aryan psychic projectors who are trying to stimulate people in a positive way, a la Gene Roddenberry... (L) Now, that's an assumption. Can we say that they are stimulating people in a positive way?

A: Maybe.

Q: (J) Can we say that they are stimulating people in a negative way?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) So, there's probably a little of both. And you say that we are immune to it because we already have knowledge. Now, when you say we have knowledge, do you mean just knowledge in particular about aliens and alien realities and alien potentials and so forth?

That "Thor's Pantheum" stretch of the transcripts always gives me extreme chills whenever I read it. It's more than a bit freaky.

I'm pretty sure I channel this group on a regular basis for my work. I've had arguments with them.

One time, I was writing something, and felt as though whatever story-tech was on the other end was getting a little too ambitious with the material, and thought-complained something about "You're stepping on my Free Will. Back off. I'm the guy with the name on the book."

The response was an immediate strong sense of, "Whoa! Sorry. Sorry!" energy coming through and the ideas stopped flowing, leaving me to my own regular skills and ideas. (Which aren't bad, but are also not so bloody laser focused, either.)

I had BETTER be working with STO forces, or I'll be extremely annoyed when I catch up with the crew in 5th density. After all these years of self-examination and vibration management, I suspect it'll turn out well, but it always pays to stay on one's toes. 4th density baddies are very smart and can see around corners. I always feel like a 5 year-old trying to match wits with adults. In any case, all one can do is stubbornly stick to practicing discernment on this side; like if you allow the well of your mind and body to get polluted, another hack creative team with a negative message might grab control of the broadcast wavelength.

Anyway...

"Loki" strikes me as a strange property. And given the name, "Thor's Pantheum", "Loki" seems like a step toward a direct reveal of the organization itself, given the obsession with Norse gods in the series. At some point, if you're talking about "Enlightenment frequency graduation" then it has to be assumed that the means of teaching would by necessity be itself part of the lesson.

"Loki" is packed with messaging, and the reaction people have to it is instructive.

On the one hand, I personally find it very engaging story-telling. I've seen all 6 of the episodes, enjoyed them a lot, and have watched several of them more than once. -Which is interesting in that I found the previous Marvel series, "Falcon and the Winter Soldier" to be insufferable, insulting woke crap which turned my stomach.

And "Wandavision" started strong but soon revealed itself to be very creepy and annoying, filled with Woke heroes. -Wanda herself, it was revealed, was the Bad Guy in a big way, enslaving and tormenting hundreds of people for her own selfish desires, but the audience was compelled through manipulative story-telling to give her its sympathy. It was really weird.

"Loki" despite my fascination with it, is arguably an absolutely terrible take on another villain. -This is the character who launched multiple wars, one on humanity directly in New York, tried to straight-up murder his own brother, and is essentially an awful, dreadful Bad Guy, but, as in Wandavision, was presented as a sympathetic character.

That's REALLY weird. -Though the writers do make every effort to justify this discrepancy between the previous Loki and the one in this series, recognizing that there is a schism and that without proper explanation and proof of a genuine change of heart, that none of the story works.

If you can accept their argument, that a dangerous psychopath really has a soul and that you can trust him now, then the story works rather well.

Though, YouTube's "The Critical Drinker" described the script as being like a gushy teen girl's fanfic about a character she has a crush on. -Writing him as a toothless bad boy who is just misunderstood. -An observation which actually crystalized the whole thing for me.

But there is definitely an odd trend of inverting hero and villain roles, which seems highly suspect to me. Like.., Thor's Pantheum, care to explain why you're doing that? Or is there some sort of negotiation process. -Like, STO and STS both sense the value of a Disney TV property, and are investing in percentage influence shares?

I'd really like to know how that 1.3 million subterranean writers manage their affairs. (Does it look like the endless TVA offices?)

Is there a war going on down there?

I can't see STO and STS bureaucrats getting along, but I can't see them hashing it out in open warfare.

Anyway...

The three things to note about Loki are...

1. It's really good and people who like it, LIKE it.

2. It's really bad, and people who hate it HATE it. (These typically are the anti-woke who value strong morals and heroic mythological principles.)

3. The "It's the concept, stupid" portion is packed with a whole order of new information. It's not about seeding the idea of aliens, as with Star Trek. It's not about seeding the idea of humans as batteries and living in a fake reality, as in The Matrix. Rather, Loki is more about the Matrix itself; the story of the management of reality from the management's perspective.

If that doesn't give you the willies.., well you're probably not in the graduate program, (or at least not taking classes in that particular wing of the college. (Which of Thor's Pantheon are writing romance novels, I wonder?). -And overall.., whether the program is something you'd even want to be part of is still up for debate, IMHO.

Pick your course material wisely, either way. And make damned sure you don't let the teachers feed you any Marxist crap.

Last edited:
Woodsman, your analysis is intriguing, well-written and enlightening, especially as it relates to (channeled?) creativity. I love the attitude and style you put forward. But, I have not watched an ounce of Loki or WandaVision. (in spite of the fact I was Loki the Indian Boy in our 5th grade elementary school play, and my wife is named Wanda.) So how could I possibly comment?

It goes back to my first experience with Disney. I was 6 and it was Bambi in a movie theater in 1957. At that age, the death of Bambi's mother in the initial story set-up was an utterly traumatic and destabilizing kick in the gut for me (and probably ANY 6 year old). Disney has been messing with the minds (and emotions) of humanity for MANY generations. I suppressed my tears as best I could. I found little solace in the overtly sexualized cutsie critters prancing about later in the movie, although I am sure it has imprinted an effect on what I find attractive in the opposite sex.

I could mention the time I actually got busted at Disneyland itself and taken into their underground brainwashing lair but that is another long bizarre story that doesn't fit here. (yes, the rumors are true and then some!)

The point is that I have learned to try to be very careful about what I expose my soul to. The previews of WandaVision were enough for me to feel repulsed and Loki...looks like bad casting, if you ask me. Any movie opens up a subconscious channel and delivers whatever they want to deliver. So, I have not been enticed. Mandalorian was a different story. But I am very leery of Disney. I love Miyazaki. I hate that Disney bought him out. (BTW, 2 thumbs up for the Critical Drinker)

Given the way the world is going, and that Disney is a part of the giant media conglomeration that is moulding the human psyche, color me skeptical. Disney is great at inserting supposedly redeeming content to mask the deeper darker aspects of what they do. Like a true psychopath, that message of redemption you speak of in Loki sounds similar to Lucy pulling away the football as Charlie Brown is about to kick it, yet AGAIN. Always the psychopath knifes you in the back of your mind just as you begin to give them the benefit of the doubt and trust them again.

So I was right when I predicted a couple of episodes back that the 'sacred timeline' was there for a reason, and Loki might have a change of heart about doing away with it and the TVA, which is exactly what happened in the season finale... Unfortunately, the vengeful, blind variant of Loki - Sylvie, couldn't be stopped from killing the Demiurge, i.e. He Who Remains, and thus unleashing the branching into multiverse, i.e a total reset for our reality and for the MCU.

From now on, everything is possible including multiple versions of all MCU heroes - good and bad, fighting each other.
I watched the last episode and thought it was interesting and entertaining. They took conflict between passive "genetic destiny" vs active "Free Will"( that creates the time line branching) and mixed it different concepts.
  • with self-destructing pattern with easy future-past interaction ( decades old Ark's article -I think it is in introduction to Wave)
  • Ultimate STS destiny as blackhole and made it look like ' Neo going to the Architect scene in Matrix' with a different outcome.
In a way, I get a feeling that series seems to be saying - Don't do any thing and timeline branching is damn risky and leave it to "He Who Remains".

IMHO I quite enjoyed the series, but not because oh! the villain has become good. But hey, although the character of loki, it is understandable that here in the forum the criticism is that he is a psychopath and will not change, we must also contemplate something that the C's have said and that is that we must not confuse an organic portal with a soul in struggle for its internal contradictions.

Anyway, the interesting thing about the series are the concepts that generate the universe where loki and company experience reality.

For example the demonic looking being called Alioth acting as an entropic being STS. (consumes everything and accelerates that same entropy).

I watched the series and I found it to be entertaining, I believe the reason they used loki is because he's a very charismatic character and actor, so they sought to squeeze some popularity out of him.

The whole woke agenda of making loki weaker than its female counterpart and the diverse cast, was expected but I am glad it wasn't over the top.

From the psychological point of view, I suppose that one can see the point of the series being free will and a change of heart, Loki was self centered until he saw his destiny, then once he accepted it, he changed his ways in this path he found someone to love, I suppose that this is an interesting concept to explore.

I had recently watched a video (which I can't find for the life of me) that discussed Loki in norse mythology and took a look at him from a general point of view. The basic idea was that norse mythology needed loki, as the good of mischief and chaos, because this is how the unexpected that would test everyone else and keep things moving forward manifested. Without this variability, everything would go according to plan, and everyone would do what they're supposed to, growing stagnant. Loki's presence created chaos and tragedy, but it also brought the possibility of choice forth, I thought this was interesting.

I wish they had explored this idea, I actually think it would have fit rather nicely with the theme they were going for, though I suppose it could be extracted from it, but I do no think this was their goal. I believe their goal was to open up the MCU to the extend that the comic universe is open, and thus the ability to bring back re-cast characters and so on. But, much like the Matrix, I suppose that those with eyes to see and a bit of imagination can use that story to gleam something deeper and with more implications out of it, though I suppose this is true of every story.

And since it was mentioned, Wandavision, I thought it was an interesting example of how self centered we can become and how we can hijack everyone around us to a worse life that we force upon them, in a self justified victim mentality. The way she sought to run away from her grief was to force a "perfect" world upon everyone around her. That's villainous for sure, but also, I think we've all been there at one point of another, unable to admit our wrongs, dragging everyone around us to our little fantasies.

The whole woke agenda of making loki weaker than its female counterpart and the diverse cast, was expected but I am glad it wasn't over the top.
I honestly didn't even think about it like that when watching, at least the woke agenda part. Seemed like it was smart storytelling to make Loki weaker than he was in the MCU films. Just like his magic not working at the TVA. He had to become a real person/character instead of just being another superhero. The diverse cast, yes that stood out. Mostly just induced eye-rolling :-)

Regarding Thor's Pantheon, there is a possibility that the Cs are communicating with them.

November 2, 1994
Q: (L) If the Nephilim are coming 36 million strong as enforcers for the Lizzies, does the Confederation have a like amount for defense?
A: We don’t operate that way.

Q: (L) Are we just going to have to fight them off ourselves?
A: Think of The Wizard of Oz. It was inspired by us.

Q:
(L) Does the witch represent the Lizzies?

Q: (L) So, is there something we have or can do...
A: Glenda like us.

Q: (L) And who is the Wizard? Is that the Beast or the U.S. Govt?
A: Close. Illuminati.

Q: (L) Are the monkeys the Nephilim.
A: Close enough.

Q: (L) If water destroyed the witch, and the witch represents the Lizzies, can we destroy the Lizzies?
A: Knowledge.

Q: (L) But there are only a few on the planet who have the knowledge, am I correct?
A: What do you mean? Against all when all when time comes.

Q: (L) So the 36 million will be against all on the planet when the time comes?
A: Of course.

Q: (L) And those who have the knowledge and can dispense it to others ...

Q: (V) Have you inspired other movies we could watch?
A: We have but different meanings and subjects.
March 11, 1995
Q: (T) Now, you keep referring to the movie, “The Wizard of Oz.” You have been saying...
A: 6th density inspired.
The Loki TV series is like the Truman Show. If Thor's Pantheum is involved, I think the main takeaway is that time is an illusion, our actions on earth are recorded somewhere and reincarnation exists. The ship that landed in the void is a reference to the Philadelphia montauk experiment.

The ending was anti-climactic. The antagonist is like the wizard of Oz. Although he is a scientist who claimed to have figured out time travel on his own, he doesn't seem too smart in the show, more like a clown. I wonder if there is someone else controlling or influencing him. I don't think he has figured out a way to transition to STO higher densities and merge with his higher self, for someone who has lived for thousands of years.

Regarding Thor's Pantheon, there is a possibility that the Cs are communicating with them.

The Loki TV series is like the Truman Show. If Thor's Pantheum is involved, I think the main takeaway is that time is an illusion, our actions on earth are recorded somewhere and reincarnation exists. The ship that landed in the void is a reference to the Philadelphia montauk experiment.

The ending was anti-climactic. The antagonist is like the wizard of Oz. Although he is a scientist who claimed to have figured out time travel on his own, he doesn't seem too smart in the show, more like a clown. I wonder if there is someone else controlling or influencing him. I don't think he has figured out a way to transition to STO higher densities and merge with his higher self, for someone who has lived for thousands of years.
I'm currently reading through the Matthew Ehret essay series connected to a recent Mind Matters podcast:

Seen through that lens, Loki makes sense in a way I felt was present but couldn't put my finger on.

That is.., the viewer of Loki is treated to as compelling an argument as the producers could muster for the top-down control of all reality, with even the sympathetic hero of the show joining the chorus. -The argument being that without absolute elite management of EVERYTHING, only suffering can occur. -The very same kind of thinking the failing British Empire worked to impose, (with a great degree of success so far), over the last 200 years, in order to excuse every indulgence and bloodthirsty crime in deference to the "Greater Good".

-Come to think of it, that creepy forced argument Thanos provided for wanting to wipe out half the population of the universe fits into the same mold. In the comics, his reason for being a destroyer had nothing to do with resource management.

Despite Thanos being defeated, the idea was seeded powerfully in the real population: "If I don't kill half of you (out of compassion), you'll all starve and suffer."

Indeed, every self-destructive, counter-intuitive quirk and crime of the establishment, especially over the last five years, makes a lot of sense when considered from that perspective. Those lunatics and their crazy eugenics cult really believe that if they don't cull the population and 'Brave New World' us, that the world will fall into horror and chaos. -Or at least, that's the excuse they provide themselves with for being such psychopathic monsters.

I just finished watching second season. It was less entertaining than first, but it was worth to wade through it just for this fragment:

"Most purpose is more burden than glory. There is no comfort. You just choose your burden. How do you live with it? Scar tissue."
(Loki s02e06 0:30)

I just finished watching second season. It was less entertaining than first, but it was worth to wade through it just for this fragment:

"Most purpose is more burden than glory. There is no comfort. You just choose your burden. How do you live with it? Scar tissue."
(Loki s02e06 0:30)
That's an interesting quote, thanks for sharing it as it means I can skip it :D

That's an interesting quote, thanks for sharing it as it means I can skip it :D
At the point I am in my life it made me cry. Maybe i'm a cry-baby. It reflects that the choice to serve others, which I as an addict fulfill by engagement in a 12-step fellowship, only rarely brings joy by seeing someone spiritually awaken. Most of the time it's an Sisyphean task. But yeah, definitely skip it ;)

At the point I am in my life it made me cry. Maybe i'm a cry-baby. It reflects that the choice to serve others, which I as an addict fulfill by engagement in a 12-step fellowship, only rarely brings joy by seeing someone spiritually awaken. Most of the time it's an Sisyphean task. But yeah, definitely skip it ;)
will do,

And if there's anything you'd like to share, about the point in life you're in, feel free to do so.

Back
Top Bottom