Magnetite, spinning and meridians

Pierre

The Cosmic Force
Administrator
FOTCM Member
You probably know about the principle of a dynamo :

wikipedia said:
The dynamo was the first electrical generator capable of delivering power for industry. The dynamo uses electromagnetic principles to convert mechanical rotation into an alternating electric current. A dynamo machine consists of a stationary structure which generates a strong magnetic field, and a set of rotating windings which turn within that field. On small machines the magnetic field may be provided by a permanent magnet; larger machines have the magnetic field created by electromagnets.
Could human beings apply some of those principles to themselves ?

session 941028 said:
Q: (L) "Bringers of the Dawn" advised spinning, is this advisable for all of us?
A: Major yes.
The Cs have been rarely so clearcut about their answers. Maybe that the human body plays the role of the "rotating windings". But in a dynamo, the rotating part can be magnetized.

970607 said:
Iron is an element of blood, hemoglobin, and is easily magnetized... there is some new work about iron and
magnetite in the brains of people who are psychic or have 'abduction' experiences... is it the magnetism?
[/b]A: Yes....
And in a dynamo a "stationary structure which generates a strong magnetic field" is also required

wikipedia said:
Earth's magnetic field (and the surface magnetic field) is approximately a magnetic dipole, with one pole near the north pole and the other near the geographic south pole. An imaginary line joining the magnetic poles would be inclined by approximately 11.3° from the planet's axis of rotation. The cause of the field is probably explained by dynamo theory. The magnetic field extends several tens of thousands of kilometres into space as the magnetosphere.
Spinning or not, human beings live in the earth magnetic field. Following this dynamoanalogy, what would be the location of the human beings magnetic poles ?

session 980221 said:
Q: What happens when the chakras are grounded?
A: What happens to you?
Q: Well, a circuit is closed and energy flows out of you. When you are grounded energy flows out of you or through
you... A: Or in.
Q: Why?
A: Would you do Reiki with high heels on?
Q: No. You take your shoes off.
A: Why?
Q: So that you complete the circuit so the energy comes into you to give to another person.
A: Yes.
Apparently the electromagnetic flow enters throught the feet/basal chakras, and go up to the 7th chakra.

So, if human beings can be conductors, we can wonder about the way that the energetic flow follows between the two poles.

session 981225 said:
Q: What grid are we talking about? An EM grid...
A: Yes. Meridians...
When the humarn circuit is close the governing vessel and the conception vessel are one. From the basal chakra to the top of the head, going through each of the seventh chakras/centers.

Maybe that human beings are not solely energy conductors there seems to be a refining/transduction/transmutation process happening at the same time :

session 971122 said:
: What is the 'prime matter' of the alchemical process?
A: H2O.

Q: What? (Ark) Water can be in different states.
A: Heavy water. Q: What is heavy water? (Ark) Instead of normal hydrogen, you have hydrogen atoms with two neutrons. It is used in
atomic plants.
Does it refer o the hydrogen frequencies described by Mouravieff (H192, H96, H48,...) being specific to each centers/chakras frequency. The chakras energetic activity would carry the transformation of normal water into heavy water. From H196 to H2

We can notice a lot of analogies between earth and human beings.

stationary structure that generates magnetic field :
for earth : the sun
for humans : the earth

mechanical movement :
for earth : revolution
for humans : spinning

Magnetized rotating matter :
for earth : magma including iron
for human : wtaer/blood including iron

Circuit :
for earth : grid made of meridians
for humans : the main meridian : governing vessel + conception
vessel

Energy flow entry point (the lower point of the meridian) :
for earth : southern pole
for humans : basal chakra

Energy flow exit point (the higher point of the meridian)
for earth : north pole
for human : crown chakra

Maybe that's why it's recommended to spin to the left, like planet earth.

You've just reminded me - we are supposed to be doing some spinning. 33 times, 3 times a day. But I'm not sure which way or whether it is different for Northern and Southern global hemispheres.

I am not quite sure what the intention of your post is? Maybe you could elaborate with a bit more information about your theory. It seems to me to be a motley collection of ideas that aren't really fitting. Also, I am not sure I get what you mean by chakras, maybe you could elaborate. It seems that you are saying that by spinning, or some form of physical movement, you would change the water inside you from H20 to 2H20. I am not so sure why you would want to be filled with Deuterium Oxide, as that would halt some cell mitosis, and you wouldn't be able to stand up when you inner ear filled with it? Now of course it would take quite a bit, say 50% to kill a human, but say maybe 25% could make you sterile etc.

Normally, the C's tend to give clues, not answers, maybe they weren't talking about this at all, but trying to lead to say for instance, Tritium. I could imagine that a system from a fallen advanced civilization my be preoccupied with tritium energy sources, escpecially perhaps Atlantis etc. I highly doubt this to be the end all be all of everything. I think it's more like a cosmic practical joke on man, that we should be searching for something thats really inherently useless unless under the right circumstances with the right knowledge and equipment. What you are describing is probably something that shouldn't be done at home or alone.

What if it goes even deeper, maybe we are talking about naturally occuring heavy water, like HDO, that occurs say 1 in 3200, or D20 that occurs 1 in 6400^2. What do those numbers look like :) Hmm, something familiar coming up. So who knows, I guess I need more info on what you are trying to communicate. There is also the possibilities fo treating aids and cancer with deuterium, it's not entirely toxic, you'd have to drink alot of it to get a toxic dose and for along period of time. This apparently is one of Iran's claims, that their use of Heavy Water is for health and agriculture etc.

atreides said:
I am not quite sure what the intention of your post is?
I don't know either. I don't know where it's leading to, but I guess it just depends on us. Some other points of your post brought up interesting things. See below.

atreides said:
What you are describing is probably something that shouldn't be done at home or alone.
Indeed.This point reminds me of this part of the transcripts :

session 950311 said:
Q: (L) When we were talking to Hillard, he told us about the man who built the Coral Castle. This fellow had,
apparently, in his private quarters, three objects: a bed, a table, and a swing made of an airplane seat suspended from the
ceiling by a chain, complete with seatbelts. Is this...
A: You got it right because you are learning and rebundling DNA as a result of this and other activities.
A: What does it mean, indeed!
Q: (S) I guess as opposed to projections? (L) Okay, guys, let's connect our brain cells here!
A: No need to connect "brain cells," using your chakras will do!
Are the Cs hinting here that if people unite their chakras they will be able to do what was done in Coral Castle ?

Apparently group dynamics was also necessary for Don Juan and his clan to make the big jump (see The Gift of the Eagle). Alltogether they were nine people.

Interestingly Gurdjieff also mentions a derviche dance involving nine people located on an eneagram :

personal translation from OSIT chapter 14 said:
Far later, it was in 1922, when G. organized his Institute of France and his student were learning Derviches dances - G. showed them exercices relating to "the movement of the eneagram". On the wood floor of the room where those exercices were happening, a huge eneagram had been drawn and the student were standing on the point 1 to 9. The started moving from according to the order given by the numbers period, in a very taking movement, turning around each other at the meeting points, that is at the crossing of the lines within the eneagram.
Nine people spinning together on an eneagram.

atreides said:
maybe we are talking about naturally occuring heavy water
Yes it might be natural heavy water.

wikipedia said:
Heavy water is a loose term which usually refers to deuterium oxide, D2O or 2H2O. Its physical and chemical properties are somewhat similar to those of water, H2O. The hydrogen atoms are of the heavy isotope deuterium, in which the nucleus contains a neutron in addition to the proton found in the nucleus of the hydrogen atom. This isotopic substitution alters the bond energy of the hydrogen-oxygen bond in water
Does this alteration of this materia prima allow to "extract" hydrogen from the water that can be found in our body ? (natural hydrogen is considered by G and M as H12, that is the hydrogen that appear after the second shcok : jumping from sol - h 24 to la - 12)

(normal) Water is described by Gurdjieff (ISOTM, chapter 8) as Hydrogen 384 (normal water atomic weight is equal to 18) and Hydrogen 384 is the base hydrogen used in the human creation octave refining it in seven steps (through the seven chakras) to hydrogen 6 (hydrogen 6 is according to ISOTM the energy of the higher intellectual center, the crown chakra).

As described by M and G, Hydrogen refining process is a process of the law of seven/law of the octave (seven hydrogens, seven centers and seven musical notes) and the law of three (Azote, oxygen, hydrogen). Human beings would be like "singing machines". Three main input going in this machine : food (H-do768), air (H-do192) and impressions (H-do 48) along the three creation octaves those three substances lead to si12, la6, si12. 6 is the highest frequency, the most subtle "musical note" that a human being can produce (vibration of the crown chakra)

I insisted a little bit on this internal musical dimension because when the Cs deal with Stonehenge or Coral Castle
they seem to hint about a "special" song.

session 941023 said:
Q: (L) Who built Stonehenge?
A: Druids.
Q: (L) How did they move the stones and set them up?
A: Sound wave focusing; try it yourself; coral castle.

Q: (L) Are you suggesting we should get together and try to move something with sound?
A: Yes. [/b]
session000219 said:
Q: Is it the case that some of them communicated with higher density beings via Stonehenge, and that these
communications they received...
A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the other wise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically
through crown chakra transceiving system.
[Note: the word "rill" is new to me. Webster defines it as a small stream or a
little brook; to flow in or like a rill.]
session 971122 said:
Q: What is the 'prime matter' of the alchemical process?
A: H2O.
Q: What? (Ark) Water can be in different states.
A: Heavy water.
Q: What is heavy water? (Ark) Instead of normal hydrogen, you have hydrogen atoms with two neutrons. It is used in
atomic plants. (L) Okay, if that is the prime matter, what is the philosophical mercury that goes with it?
A: Wrong "track."
Q: What is the right track?
A: See several answers back.
Q: It is not etherally correct to answer this?
A: No, sound, Laura, sound! See Leed Skallen.
Q: How does one produce this sound?
A: We have given you the pieces
; now "fit them in."
Were Don Juan and his clan, the stonhenge people, Gurdjieff derviches dances fundamentally the same thing ?

People going together for special dance and song, si6 being the most subtle vibration/music a human being can produce, would Stonehenge consist in a circle of individuals dancing a transcendantal dance in order to sing together their crown chakra music si6 ?

This post is merely an attempt to connect the dots between the Cs teaching, Castaneda writings and Gurdjieff writing. I don't know if this connections are meanigfull.

Axel_Dunor said:
I thought it was recommended that we spin to the right, or clockwise?

BOTD said:
Another activity we recommend for those of you who wish to move into a vast acceleration of energy is spinning. Move from left to right, spinning around and focusing your vision on your thumb, counting and spinning. We recommend that you spin thirty-three times at least once a day. You may build up to the thirty-three spins very slowly. If you are able to work up to thirty-three spins, three times a day, so that you are spinning ninety-nine times, well, we will see how long you stay on the planet-or at least in this dimension. When you complete spinning, however many times you spin, bring your palms together at chest level. Press them together, keeping your eyes open, and balance yourself with your feet a shoulder's width apart so that you feel anchored and still feel the spinning at the same time. This tremendously accelerates the spinning of the chakra systems inside your body, which tremendously accelerates the rate at which you can interpret and receive data.

Justin said:
Axel_Dunor said:

BOTD said:
Another activity we recommend for those of you who wish to move into a vast acceleration of energy is spinning. Move from left to right, spinning around and focusing your vision on your thumb, counting and spinning. We recommend that you spin thirty-three times at least once a day. You may build up to the thirty-three spins very slowly. If you are able to work up to thirty-three spins, three times a day, so that you are spinning ninety-nine times, well, we will see how long you stay on the planet-or at least in this dimension. When you complete spinning, however many times you spin, bring your palms together at chest level. Press them together, keeping your eyes open, and balance yourself with your feet a shoulder's width apart so that you feel anchored and still feel the spinning at the same time. This tremendously accelerates the spinning of the chakra systems inside your body, which tremendously accelerates the rate at which you can interpret and receive data.
Maybe turning to the left is wrong.

What is BOTD ?

I just read again the thread about the 19 year lunar cycle. I didn't see any clear direction about spinning to the right or to the left.

Axel_Dunor said:
What is BOTD ?
It's Marciniak's book "Bringers of the Dawn"

I thought there was a thread that addressed spinning in more detail, but I cannot find it...

Justin said:
Axel_Dunor said:
Which way the Earth spins depends on which direction you face ;)

Spinning has been something of major interest for me for a while now.
I've mentioned it in posts before.
I will try to sum this part up quick. About four years ago I took the advice from the C's transcripts (and Bringers of the Dawn.) to do it. 3 times 33 a day. About a month later, after doing this exercise every day, I started to have bizzare 'paranormal' experiences that continue up to this day. The most notable thing is that if I sit or lay with my eyes closed, after about 5 minutes I start to see light, very strongly. White, purplish, or green light of sorts. It has a very, 'Aurora Borealis' sort of effect to it. After years of seeing this all the time I have noticed alot of different things about this 'light show'. Sometimes it will seem like this light is shooting from my forehead and down a long tube. Other times, it seems like this light is being funneled from a sort of wormhole in front of me and bathes my head. Sometimes the light will form a whirling, spiral galaxy that rotates slowly and fills me with awe. I've seen faces that pop up if I lay there long enough. Visions too, of scenes. The experience is linked to all sorts of sleep paralysis, OBE's and the like.
It took me a while to find a psychological term for the phenomena, but I found one.
Hypnagogia.
There isn't much modern research on it, but it's a facinating phenomena. A modern psychologist wrote a book about it (entitled Hypnagogia: The Unique State of Consciousness Between Wakefulness and Sleep.) which I managed to aquire. It was a rare book thats asking price on the internet is $200. It describes what I am experiencing to the "T".
One of the interesting things about this book is that it quotes research of various people through out history. One of them is Ouspensky, who did alot of personal research on the phenomena happening to him and others.
OK, so you have Hypnagogia you have it starting to happen to me after coming in contact with the Cassiopaean material and spinning. I am certain that spinning has something to do with it because if I DON'T spin for a while, my hypnagogian experiences become much less clear. Psychosomatic? Maybe. It can't be ruled out. But my inqurieies led me to Magnetite and the fact that in the 90's scientists located it in the human brain. Magnetite crystals to be exact.
Homing pigeons have it in thier brain to steer north. Whales and dolphins use it to communicate. They are not too clear on how it happens, but you do have animals who have magnetite in thier brains and are sensitive to EM frequencies with it.
Are humans? There isn't any research that I have found. What I'd really like to know is if higher concentrations of magnetite in the brain increase the Hypnagogic phenomens. But Hypnagogia is strictly left to psychology. And there is surprisingly little research into THAT as well. Which is bizzare because there is alot of high level research about brain function during SLEEP, but little about this thing that happens before and after sleep.
In this very rare book, Hypnagogia, I found there is a link on page 8 that really struck me. The research of a woman named De Manaceine made a few intersting interesting observations about the hypnagogic state and what type of person experiences it more frequently:

"Her results showed a significant difference in the incidence with respect to sex (men 35%, women %20.) The incidence by age was found to be %10 in adults, %40 in 7-14 years olds, and %80 in 3-7 year olds. Working class subjects showed an incidence of %25 as opposed to %8 in artists, merchants, military men and others, and %2 in intellectuals. Children belonging to the working class displayed the longest hypnopompic state: between 5 and 6 minutes. The incidence was found to decrease between the ages of 25 and 40 and was again on the increase especially after 50.
This worker was the first to draw attention to the cultural factors as influencing the incidence of the hypnopompic state by noting that out of 84 of her subjects exhibiting this state in a pronounced degree 27 were Finlanders. She considered this a 'national peculiarity' and went on to point out as a possible reason for this incidence 'the fact that amongst the natives of Finland it is nearly impossible to find a person of sanguine temperment'. She also noted 'a marked predisposition to a cataleptic condition of different muscular groups' in people who presented a long and profound hypnopompic state. Two of her subjects (sisters) who were 'remarkably predesposed' to the hypnopompic state since the ages of 7 and 8 developed CHLOROSIS in thier teens."

Chlorosis: Also called greensickness. A benign type of iron-deficiency anemia in adolescent girls, marked by a pale yellow-green complexion.

Again, you have people experiencing hypnagogia more frequently than others who have iron deficiencys. I'm no physician, but maybe, just maybe they aren't deficient in iron, but the iron in thier diet is concentrating in thier brain rather than thier body. Also, Chlorosis is defined as a BENIGN deficiency. As in not life threatening. As in these folk, despite thier yellowish skin cast function normally.

Back to spinning. Spinning, initially, HURTS. It gives one a headache. I'm particularly good at it because I have a high pain threshold. As well, being a circus artist, I'm used to functioning, staying centered, in a discombobulated state. If you get through the initial discomfort of spinning as perscribed by the C's, it actually becomes quite pleasent. Ask any whirling dervish about that and he will agree.
Ok, WHY does spinning hurt? Particualrly why does it hurt in the HEAD?
When you spin for a long enough time, maybe, just maybe you are forming a circular pattern (through centrifugal force.) with the magnetite in your head? It's one thing to have it in your diet, it's another to process it into your system, but maybe the spinning puts it in the right configuration to pick up the proper frequency.
Also, the C's say specifically to do it 3 X 33, which makes me think your tuning into a paritular radio station: Attention, attention, all 3RD DENSITY CANDIDATES.
This light show that I see is basically a state of a psychologial phenomena called Hypnagogia. It is normally experienced in a relaxed state directly before or after sleep. It has been researched that %40 of all people experience this at one time or another. They just don't realize or associate it with anything.
This light I see has a very 'Northern Lights' quality to it. The movement of it and the change of color at times, it looks just like aurora borealis. Is it some sort of magnetic reaction to the magnetite in my brain?
Really hard to say without more inquiries.
I'll leave it all at that for now....

Justin said:
I thought there was a thread that addressed spinning in more detail, but I cannot find it...
Not sure if this what you were thinking of, but spinning is mentioned prominently in this thread:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2890&p=1

A question for GreyCat. When you spin are you actuallly exerting force or is it more leasurely? The difference I'm refereing to is a more calm slow spin versus.. "I'm trying to spin!" First one to 33 anyone? :)

I'm curious cause I'm a wimp in terms of intestinal fortitude when it comes to spinning. Referencing the fact that I see my food quite easily. Or should I just take it slow like 33 sets of 3 and work in reverse starting out?

Once some years ago at the fair I think I caught some of what your saying. The ride was the cups and I could not out strength my two brothers once I was dizzy.. there was alot of momentum and sound and whammo I went somewhere (a few brief moments of solidity) until I was about 10-15, brothers dragging me, steps from the ride. Would your extertion in your spinning cause you to feel alot of cintrifulgal force and gravity forces (head almost being forced backward, arms raising from the sides)?

Now that (at this minute) this concept entertwined with the others discussed above. I can only imply minimal study of though I've touched on learning them here and elsewhere.. this is very interesting..

The data the various writers and how their diverse info entertwines. Guess I'll go scratch my head.. maybe spin around a few times.

Thanks all, very informative.

noise said:
A question for GreyCat. When you spin are you actuallly exerting force or is it more leasurely? The difference I'm refereing to is a more calm slow spin versus.. "I'm trying to spin!" First one to 33 anyone? :)
A tough questoin to answer. One man's leasure is another man's agony.
Have you ever considered what REALLY happens when a piece of space rock crashes into the ocean a few hundred miles from your cozy house? There is a terrible explosion that, more thank likely will burst your eardrums. Blood dripping down the sides of your skull, shellshocked, you would have to react in an instant, finding the highest ground, even if it meant puling your car up beside your garage and hopping onto the roof of your home, digging your hands into any cravace you could find at the expence of your fingernails to fight the surge of seawater and debris that would send you into oblivion if you let go. Many things would rush past you in a moments time.
Then you would have to deal with hunger, disease, and shock to survive. Even this wouldn't really matter. What would matter most of all would be Luck.
So I have a bit of a hard time deciding what you mean when you ask me how and why I spin. I spin to find the center of the center of my self. I gave up trying a long time ago. I don't have to try, I just do because that is what I know until I can't do anymore. When I can't do as efficintly and effortlessly as possible, I will be dead. So basically I'm not trying to hard to do anything. There is a point where you have been through so much that you just do things effortlessly. This is not something that can be summed up in words.
A man learns to be graceful out of the need to survive.

The rest of what you have said I can't quite understand. I don't quite get the language you are using. It makes me think that english might not be your native tongue.
I will say this. It's more than just spinning. Alot need be in place before you spin. Spinning is sort of like putting the icing on the cake...

One last thing from session 020226: A: Suffering activates neuro-chemicals which turn on DNA receptors.

Hi GreyCat,

English is my primary language. I never once asked "why do you spin?" How was in terms of asking about the physical feeling of gravity (pulling you down) and Centrifulgal force (how weightless your limbs become, if at all). If I seemed to be trying to pull you from the stars I'm sorry. It seemed to me from your background, "being a circus artist" I thought you would be able to describe it better and help me in my understanding cause - I don't spin, cause I don't stomach it well.

Certainly it is "more than spinning" and I have no doubt as to what you implied in terms of your experiences. The one time when I was on the cups at the fair as a child I believe I may have (after severe dizzyness and nausea) expereinced something similar 'once.'

Quoting myself: "Now that (at this minute) this concept entertwined with the others discussed above. I can only imply minimal study of though I've touched on learning them here and elsewhere.." -end

That was in reference to the material Axel_Dunor brought up and then given the data you provided I am/was at a point of assessing it and it coming together and the feeling of another piece of a puzzle being solved (at least in my understanding) or falling into place, thanks to the interaction of the people here to include but not limited to yourself.

I referenced the use of the word "try" in the context of exerting force vs. a slow spin where I (myself) am going to hope not to get overly dizzy or knock something over.

I was simply asking a question and you appeared to have the experience from your post to maybe be the person to ask.

I believe I type text in the same form as I use speech. My punctuation sucks but I do try to be clear. How I type is generally how I speak. I follow what you mean on the poison and meat. In the overall sense of the topic - now at over 12 posts, I thought your post had real hard evidence particularly based on the experience you implied that you would be the person to ask.. It may have been/was a useless question, I will spin as I will spin and to each there own.. if that is the case and live and let live I do not grasp why your coming at me in such as way as I percieve you are.

"various writers": Bringer of the Dawn, The C's material, G. (Axel's personal translation) as stated in previous posts under the title. Did I leave the context of the topic? I do do that at times but try to be clear when I do.

About the meteor, I can only say you may have a good point there. Outside the physical bloody ears and torn fingernails, I already anticipate it sitting here in the pacific northwest. I doubt it will play out as I anticipate it though. I face that as a possibility everyday. I don't understand how that has to do with spinning or how much cintrifugal force you feel yourself exerting and if you could offer it in a context how I can understand it.. it sounds like I will have to put some effort into learning it and doing it. I don't mean to come across as soo analytical and maybe that is how your percieving me. ?

Salutes!

That is one i'm beating my head off again and again... i can't get myself into conscious suffering. if i'll figure out, will update
GreyCat said:
One last thing from session 020226: A: Suffering activates neuro-chemicals which turn on DNA receptors.
about spinning: i try to do it with my son in arms. Clockwise. So far we can't get over 20-25 as i'm afraid to fall down together with a kid.

A remark about water, my wife being a Health kinesiology practician, when trying to use the muscular test on someone and it does not work, usually asks you to drink water (as you should normally be drinking water regularily but not everyone does that), because usually it helps the body to be "grounded" better, so she can test correctly the person. That's not a 100% thing but it works on me for example.

It's like the water make the energy flows in the right (?) direction again.

Isn't our body made of a good deal of water ?
I am trying to unpuzzle this as well now...

That makes me wonder about all the things that we should not be drinking that are found in tap water.

Back
Top Bottom