Magnetite, spinning and meridians

Oh and by the way noise....as for me after I get to 33, I'm not really even dizzy anymore....I think I could just keep going. I never really tryed past 40 something. 22 to 27 seem for me are the hardest to get past and then it gets easier and you kind of get in a flow. The more and more you try to spin the better you get at it and start anticipating dizzy spells...kind of like life huh.
Good luck and enjoy, do as Ruth has advised and oh and don't spin your first time next to a coffie table...

Think I might have been a Dervish in my last life because like you Piper, I can spin alot longer than 33.
I too have tried the experiement of stopping spinning for a while and after several different experiments, I have seen the difference. I've been tackling this sight from several directions for a while now.
I figure there are all sorts of man made products that have adverse effects on your frequency. The Transcripts mention fluoride which has been found in deposits in the brain in Alzheimers patients. They also metnion the best way to counter it is daily ingestion of Goldenseal as well as cardiovascular exercise. Makes sense, as exercise, particularly cardiovascular, is the best way to counter toxic build-up from various pollutants. I take Goldenseal every day as it's a great immune booster as well.
Lately I've been taking both alfalfa and trying to get more trace minerals through benotite clay in my water. Both these things have been mentioned by the C's.
It's a great way to 'dumb down' the populace if you think about it. Keep them sedentary (we are moving less than ever recorded in history.) and fill them full of toxins they can't eliminate.

WEll, you have convinced me to try it.

I began to spin yesterday for the first time, counterclockwise and in looking to my thumbs which are in front of me.

I was not dizzy during the spinning but when i stopped, i was feeling dizzy and i had to sit on a chair.

This morning, it was already easier and i feel less dizzy after the 33 spins.

I will keep doing it 3 times a day for at least 1 month and see the results.

Thanks a lot GreyCat.

I only slightly get dizzy when spinning and i can spin for a long time too, but my "secret" is keeping my stare on one point in my environment that's eye level, always returning my gaze to it.

eg: stand and focus on the red flower on the painting across from you and when you start spinning, keep staring until the very last moment you have to turn the other way and then turn and meet the spot with your eyes again once your head can turn towards it again. :rolleyes:

I hope i make sense. Good luck! Oh, and thanks, i haven't spun since summer, you reminded me!

I've got lots of pointers and interesting additions to spinnig if some would like to try them.
With your head to the left looking at the left thumb spinning to the right and noticing a passing tree or flower makes it easy to count. But it gets real interesting when you add music to the mix.
I start out with Lowrider from Santana for the first 33 then I wont back down from Tom Petty for the next and on to Amazed from Sir Paul to slow back down. Random mix, I know but I like the combination for some reason. I've tryed spinning with and without music and it's a lot easier with music...becomes like dancing and you recieve the same rush when done like walking off the dance floor.
Yesterday after reading this string I spun to Shine on you crazy diamond from Pink Floyd and easily did all 99. I don't know if there's any benifits to such a study but it sure was fun and I was energized to say the least.
Anyone else try spinning to music?

Have you ever gotten the 'chils' when listening to certain music? I do whenever it's approporiate for the paticular mood and I'm in and the misic is picking me up. One spinning session when I was in a pretty low state, I put on some celtic music, a jig, and as I spun, I got these intense chills that ran through me. The music seemed to fuel it, as jigs are very circular. It was pretty interesting and led me to all sorts of reasearch about druids, celtic music, and the traditional dances. Aparently some druids had 'sacred dances' they would teach all the young folk. Funny that they are all based round spinning no?

the piper123 said:
Yesterday after reading this string I spun to Shine on you crazy diamond from Pink Floyd and easily did all 99. I don't know if there's any benifits to such a study but it sure was fun and I was energized to say the least.
Anyone else try spinning to music?
Sometimes I spin with music too. And usually it is with Pink Floyd.

I guess "Shine on you crazy diamond" suits very well those 4D glimpse exercises :

session 941107 said:
Q: (L) What is the "philosophers stone?"
A: Idea center.
Q: (L) How can this idea center be accessed?
A: Many ways: meditation is the best.
Q: (L) Is there any visual image of the philosopher's stone that
one could use to access it in meditation?
A: Yes. Diamond or prism.
session 950114 said:
Geometric patterns and colors manifested
with music.
(T) Yes! (L) Is this what we are talking about
here?
A: Bingo!
Q: (L) So, in other words...
A: The answer to your next question is yes, you experienced
a bleedthrough of 4th density.

Thanks to all for sharing your experience/insights to this subject. Although I've been interested in spinning for some time now, I've been so confused about which way to do it-- counterclockwise or clockwise. Counterclockwise seems the best way to me because it similar to one of the Reiki symbols.

Anyway, I liked what was said about doing it counterclockwise because of the sense that you also may encourage escaping of our 3rd density traps, mainly the issue of the clockwise clock--illusion of time.

I remember that I read in the book Bringers of the Dawn by Marcinak that the Pliedians suggested looking to your right and going that way, but that is clockwise. (This may have been in the book Earth, which I believe the C's said was corrupted.) I did try this years ago and it seems that it cause me to have nightmares so I gave up on it. Then in the back of my mind I remember someone saying that if you spin clockwise you will bring on negative energy.

Any more insight on which direction to go?

Kel said:
Any more insight on which direction to go?
Some people spin right, some spin left. There is more discussion of spinning here http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2916&p=1

I've tried it both directions and counter-clockwise feels more natural for me. Going counter-clockwise I can spin for longer and faster than clockwise, and it is the direction that I naturally have the urge to go if given a choice. Plus, as you stated, counter-clockwise is the direction of the Reiki power symbol spiral (from a certain perspective), although that didn't influence my choice of direction - it was something I noticed after choosing to spin counter-clockwise. So my only insight is to try it both directions and/or spin the direction that seems more natural for you.

Justin said:
So my only insight is to try it both directions and/or spin the direction that seems more natural for you.
Yep, this is my understanding of the process as well - for what it's worth. ;)

Axel Dunor wrote
Sometimes I spin with music too. And usually it is with Pink Floyd.

I guess "Shine on you crazy diamond" suits very well those 4D glimpse exercises :

session 941107 wrote:
Q: (L) What is the "philosophers stone?"
A: Idea center.
Q: (L) How can this idea center be accessed?
A: Many ways: meditation is the best.
Q: (L) Is there any visual image of the philosopher's stone that
one could use to access it in meditation?
A: Yes. Diamond or prism.

session 950114 wrote:
Geometric patterns and colors manifested
with music. (T) Yes! (L) Is this what we are talking about
here?
A: Bingo!
Q: (L) So, in other words...
A: The answer to your next question is yes, you experienced
a bleedthrough of 4th density.

So is this part of the reason all my paintings during extended spinning periods have either prisms, pyramids, light refractions or rainbows or a sort? After yesterdays experience with Diamond(Pink Floyd is also my favorite) I painted rows and rows of waves......like a surf lineup that seemed to go on forever....a surfers dream.

Oh and would someone please explain again how to put those cool little boxes around anothers statments when responding in a thread.....I just don't get it

the piper123 said:
Oh and would someone please explain again how to put those cool little boxes around anothers statments when responding in a thread.....I just don't get it
You will find the info there:

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/forum/help.php

Well, i started to spin 3 days ago.

The first two days, i felt quite dizzy or like if i have clouds in the head. This morning, no more dizziness and the clouds are gone.

I have been taking melatonine for more then 4 months, and i have not dreamed more or at least i do not remember dreaming more. But for the last two nights, it is like i am dreaming all the night. I do not know if there is a correlation between the two events but i will suppose it as a working hypothesis.

I will keep spinning and see how the experiment will go.

Good observations, Nameste. Just file them away somewhere for lata data.

Like I mentioned, the nausea usually dicipates quite quickly.

Back
Top Bottom