Making a difference

Thank you jupiterbeings for your sharing.
When you think with a hammer, it can arrive that you plant trees with one ! :lol:

I found it very inspirational as well! It’s a great example of how just two people can work together and do amazing things. Instead of letting their handicaps hold them back, they found a way to give back to their community and meaning to their lives. Even when life gets really hard, it goes to show that we all have something to offer. Just beautiful! :perfect:

Awww, that is such a great story! I loved the ways they expressed and complemented each other, and the simple yet profound message they delivered. Beautiful! :love: :perfect:

Yes, thank you for sharing and it is a very inspiring and moving story!

What a beautiful story, these two disabled men have accomplished more good for their society than any able bodied people I know, this is the spirit of true co-operation for the greater good.

Very heartwarming. Thank you jupiterbeings. :perfect:

Beautiful story thanks for sharing.

My favorite quote:
“Being alive means having a purpose.”

That´s a very moving story and it reminds me that a real aim often builds up after everything seems to be lost. Thank you jupiterbeings for sharing one of the most amazing video I´ve watched since long ago!

Great video, really inspires and puts what we do daily into perspective.

Thanks for sharing the video. It is a beautiful and inspirational story.

Back
Top Bottom