Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Missing Plane

More:

_http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/03/17/what-mh370-hijacking-theories-cant-explain/

What MH370 hijacking theories can’t explain

By Adam Taylor March 17

With so few clues in the case of Malaysia Airlines MH370, the theories surrounding the missing plane are taking on a life of their own. One widespread idea is that the plane may have flown to Central Asia somewhere, flying low to avoid the radar of multiple states (or simply exposing their radar systems' weakness). This theory, explained very well by Jeff Wise over at Slate, uses satellite data that appears to indicate that the plane was heading north at 8:10 a.m. Malaysia time March 8, and could probably have ended up in Western China or somewhere nearby.

There's one very obvious reason this idea is enticing: It allows the possibility that the 239 passengers and crew on board the plane could be alive. Few other theories, such as a terrorist attack, a pilot suicide or some kind of mechanical failure with the plane offer much hope there. It also seems to assume that that the plane was hijacked by crew or passengers.

It doesn't explain, however, the one thing that most high-profile hijackings, from the 1970s to the 2001 attacks on New York and Washington, have in common: Everyone knew what happened to the plane.

For example, think of the Dawson's Field hijackings in 1970. In that incident, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine hijacked four planes, three bound for New York City and one for London, on Sept. 6, 1970. Two were flown to Dawson's Field in Jordan, a former British air force base now rebranded a "revolutionary airport," where they kept the passengers hostage, and when one attempted hijacking was foiled, members of the PFLP hijacked another plane and flew it to Beirut and then Cairo, where they eventually blew up the planes after evacuating everyone. A fifth plane was hijacked by a PFLP sympathizer a few days after the others and also flown to Dawson's Field.

The Dawson's Field hijackings were designed to be high-profile: Members of the media drove out to the Jordanian desert to attend "press conferences," and photographs from the scene show camels wandering past the hijacked jets. All non-Jewish passengers were released Sept. 11, and while the planes at Dawson's Field were blown up the next day, the remaining prisoners were eventually released a few weeks later. The only person who died was a member of the PFLP.

Dawson's Field was one of the most brazen hijacking events in an era of high-profile hijackings – it came a little over a year after January 1969, when eight planes flying to Cuba were hijacked in one month, according to the Wall Street Journal. It was a short-lived era, however, as the gradual implementation of armed air marshals and other security measures led to a steep decline in the number of hijackings; the PFLP had almost entirely given up hijacking as a tactic within just a few years.

It wasn't until September 11, 2001, that a new era of air industry terrorism was ushered in. Until that date, the FAA had approved a tactic (known as "Common Strategy") for dealing with hijackings which was essentially: Talk with the hijackers, land the plane safely and let law enforcement deal with the demands of the hijackers. The goal was to get everyone off the plane alive. The attacks of 9/11 proved that this technique was ineffective when the hijackers' plans involve destroying the plane: Passengers were no longer a bargaining chip for the hijackers to hold and threaten (and in worst-case scenarios, kill), they were now individuals whose inevitable death could be used to shock, hurt and terrorize. New measures, such as armored doors on cockpits, were put in place.

The nature of hijacking has changed, but one thing hasn't: The need for publicity. The Dawson's Field hijackings were designed to be high-profile, and the hijackers had specific demands that they made known (largely the release of a number of Palestinian prisoners in Europe and the Middle East). Seven days after the hijacking, the world not only knew these demands, but were watching the hijackers blow up the planes on the evening news. Likewise, 9/11-style hijackings are, by definition, designed to be public events.

It's now been nine days since MH370 disappeared, and not only have we not heard any demands from anyone, but it seems that terrorist organizations seem to be going out of their way to say they didn't do it ("We wish we had an opportunity to hijack such a plane," one Pakistani Taliban commander told Reuters). So far, few theories can explain that.

Pashalis said:
So yes, at this point I also think more into the direction, that something "out of the ordinary" has happened to this plane.

And you actually don't need to be "into conspiracies or mysteries" to think this way. This morning my roommate (18 years old and a 2nd year student) prepared a list of world events for the weekly report during one of the "general education" classes, and I reminded her to include the bit about the lost Malaysia Airlines plane, and also remarked how strange it is that no one is able to find it. Her reply was, that maybe it was lost in a Bermuda triangle or something similar. Figure that. :cool2: She is nice and bright, but mostly, she has common sense. Maybe more and more people will make this connection, if the theories PTB try to weave will become more and more ridiculous.

I had a lot of things to said, but you guys said it almost everything so, I just wanna put my finger in one thing:

the "PRAY FOR MH370", "SIGN FOR HOPE", "MH370 COME HOME", and so on...

Isn´t it extrange? I mean, a couple of hours later a lot of banners and signals appears in the mainstream media. Like "Free Syria" or those kind of stuffs.

When a big trains accident happened in Buenos Aires ("tragedia de Once"), a few days later a kind of "sanctuary" with photos of the victims and banners like "we want justice" appeared. It´s seems to be normal. But a missing plane with this kind of.."marketing?"... I don´t know.

big_thumb_80f5.jpg

KLCC_pray_for_MH370_sign-927x620.JPG

Lily+Marliza+Pray+for+MH370+1.JPG

BN-BV581_MH370__EA_20140310045600.jpg

Quote from: Laura on Today at 08:52:53 AM
The problem with both of the above approaches is this: The US gov, secret services, military, whatnot, have plenty of planes to do all that sort of thing whenever they want and they do it whenever they want. They don't need to make a splash by stealing a plane. There's no reason to fly something to Indonesia, steal an Indonesian plane and hundreds of passengers (which creates an uproar) when they can get any kind of plane they want or need, painted up to look like anything they want or need, and fly it anywhere they want or need to.

For the most part, I can agree with the statements above, providing the U.S. and it's assorted minions have full control of a general area under their wings but in the current developements in Ukraine with Cimera working towards their own unity and joining Russia, leaving Kiev in chaos due to U.S. and other contributers in intervention and subversion, I don't feel the U.S. is in complete control. Plus, I don't think they fully anticipated Putin's influence in the area and the measures he took to block their advancement?
The U.S. may have some control in Malaysia but to what degree, I don't have an answer?

Pure speculation, on my part, that the March 8th missing Malaysian Flight 370 might be connected to the March 7th Gold heist in Kiev. "A Russian Internet news site Iskra (“Spark”) based in Zaporozhye, eastern Ukraine, reported on March 7, that “Ukraine’s gold reserves had been hastily airlifted to the United States from Borispol Airport east of Kiev”.

In this map, there is 5131,08 miles in distance from Ukraine to Malaysia in a straight line over land.
_http://www.distancefromto.net/distance-from/Ukraine/to/Malaysia

Thoughts were, since the Gold Reserves were "hastily airlifted" Malaysia was a mid point, to a possible destination to Diego Garcia - which is under complete control of the U.S. and it's Military/Industrial/Complex.
With updates reporting the plane made a "U-turn" and investigations focused in the opposite direction towards Straits of Malacca, a destination to Diego Garcia was out of the picture.

Windmill Knight brought up an interesting article:

Windmill knight said:
This guy has got an interesting theory of how the plane could have flown into Asia undetected (go to the original to see images):

_http://keithledgerwood.tumblr.com/post/79838944823/did-malaysian-airlines-370-disappear-using-sia68-sq68

Keith Ledgerwood
Did Malaysian Airlines 370 disappear using SIA68/SQ68 (another 777)?

Monday, March 17, 2014

By: Keith Ledgerwood

The picture started to develop when I discovered that another Boeing 777 was en-route from Singapore over the Andaman Sea.

imageSource: FlightRadar24.com

I investigated further and plotted the exact coordinates of Singapore Airlines flight number 68’s location at 1815UTC onto the aviation map. I quickly realized that SIA68 was in the immediate vicinity as the missing MH370 flight at precisely the same time. Moreover, SIA68 was en-route on a heading towards the same IGREX waypoint on airway P628 that the Malaysian military radar had shown MH370 headed towards at precisely the same time.

Source: SkyVector.com

It became apparent as I inspected SIA68’s flight path history that MH370 had maneuvered itself directly behind SIA68 at approximately 18:00UTC and over the next 15 minutes had been following SIA68.

Singapore Airlines Flight 68 proceeded across the Andaman Sea into the Bay of Bengal and finally into India’s airspace. From there it appears to have proceeded across India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and finally Turkmenistan before proceeding onward across Europe to its final destination of Barcelona, Spain.

This map depicts the approximate flight path of SIA flight 68 on that particular day. Additional detail will be required from each countries aviation authorities to establish exact particulars of the route.

Source: SkyVector.com

It is my belief that MH370 likely flew in the shadow of SIA68 through India and Afghanistan airspace. As MH370 was flying “dark” without transponder / ADS-B output, SIA68 would have had no knowledge that MH370 was anywhere around and as it entered Indian airspace, it would have shown up as one single blip on the radar with only the transponder information of SIA68 lighting up ATC and military radar screens.

How does this solve the mystery??? We know MH370 didn’t fly to Spain! Once MH370 had cleared the volatile airspaces and was safe from being detected by military radar sites in India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan it would have been free to break off from the shadow of SIA68 and could have then flown a path to it’s final landing site. There are several locations along the flight path of SIA68 where it could have easily broken contact and flown and landed in Xingjian province, Kyrgyzstan, or Turkmenistan.

Each of these final locations would match up almost perfectly with the 7.5 hours of total flight time and trailing SIA68. In addition, these locations are all possibilities that are on the “ARC” and fit with the data provided by Inmarsat from the SATCOM’s last known ping at 01:11UTC.

Sources: SkyVector.com, FlightRadar24.com, FlightAware.com, CNN.com, Reuters.com.

-Keith L.

Considering Keith Ledgerwood's hypothesis that "MH370 likely flew in the shadow of SIA68 through India and Afghanistan airspace" and "once MH370 had cleared the volatile airspaces and was safe from being detected by military radar sites in India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan it would have been free to break off from the shadow of SIA68 and could have then flown a path to it’s final landing site" ..... like back to Ukraine, maybe? (Like Paul stealing Gold Reserves from Peter and Peter getting it back?)

And what about the passengers and crew? Malaysia has an Embassy in Kiev
_http://www.smiletravelvietnam.com/malaysia-embassy-in-kiev
Embassy of Malaysia, No.25, Buslivska Street, Pechersk, Kiev 01014, Ukraine

What if, (Big what if) the Gold Reserves that were hastily airlifted from Kiev, landed at the Malaysia Airport and were loaded onto Flight 370, along with other freight to be transported to another destination for pick-up? The report (leak) from the Kiev Airport was that the Gold Reserves were going straight to the U.S. and the Federal Reserve in N.Y. Kind of stupid, if you think about, like wavying a red flag. For security reasons, I would think they would do the opposite, to get the Gold in U.S. hands via another route?

Again, what if, someone associated with the ousted (real) Government in Kiev, learned what the U.S. Coup had done, located the Gold and managed on short notice, to commander Fight 370 in the window between leaving Malaysia airspace and checking in with Vietnam- piggy backing the other 777 in route across India, Pakistan, Afganistan and breaking off the path in Turkmenistan and with a hop and skip, flying straight to Ukraine. Then the Passengers, Crew and Gold transfered to the safety of the Malaysian Embassy in Kiev. Because Kiev is under U.S. control and searching every inch of water, sea and land, in hopes of finding their missing gold, the Embassy can't reveal the passengers are safe? The U.S. involvement in Kiev and Ukraine need to be oustered, first.

Again, pure speculation, on my part.

angelburst29 said:
What if, (Big what if) the Gold Reserves that were hastily airlifted from Kiev, landed at the Malaysia Airport and were loaded onto Flight 370, along with other freight to be transported to another destination for pick-up? The report (leak) from the Kiev Airport was that the Gold Reserves were going straight to the U.S. and the Federal Reserve in N.Y. Kind of stupid, if you think about, like wavying a red flag. For security reasons, I would think they would do the opposite, to get the Gold in U.S. hands via another route?

Why? US officials were flying in and out of Ukraine - EU peeps too. And a whole operation is going on there with CIA, NSA and their brothers. It is inconceivable that such a cargo would be put on a commercial flight. It would be flown in a military plane and no country on earth would touch it. Haven't you noticed the US tendency to do stuff like that "in your face"?

All that conspiracy stuff is just blowing more smoke over the situation and is counterproductive.

angelburst29 said:

If the US/NATO airlifted anything from Kiev bound for the US, it would have most likely landed at Ramstein Air Base, a major hub, in Germany. From there it would have flown to the US after refitting, refueling, or whatever else was necessary. This is the way these things are generally done and I don't see any reason to make any exceptions in this case.

ADDED: Put it this way, it would have to refit, and refuel before crossing the Atlantic and this is normally done at a base close to the Atlantic. Ramstein Air Base is just my best guess, but it could have landed at another base possibly in Italy (seeing as how the SEALs were involved it could have very well landed at NAS Sigonella), Germany, UK and Ireland.

It seems that some fishermen saw jet liner near Maldives:

_http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/south-asia/Missing-Malaysian-jetliner-Maldives-islanders-saw-low-flying-plane/articleshow/32251148.cms

Could it be said that PTB decided to support hijacking scenario? If they are aware that something "paranormal" happened - off course they would not say that publicly. So it is logical for hijacking scenario to be pushed onward :huh:... Or maybe they are "probing" thought plane (flight 19) if aware that in 4th density thoughts made manifest - kinda balance test how much manipulation with public opinion will result in wishful outcome. Maybe some kind of testing to deduce how strong still is lies matrix - as opposed to growing consciousness of lets say "200"... :sewing:

:bye:

y

Laura said:
angelburst29 said:

Why? US officials were flying in and out of Ukraine - EU peeps too. And a whole operation is going on there with CIA, NSA and their brothers. It is inconceivable that such a cargo would be put on a commercial flight. It would be flown in a military plane and no country on earth would touch it. Haven't you noticed the US tendency to do stuff like that "in your face"?

All that conspiracy stuff is just blowing more smoke over the situation and is counterproductive.

Besides, I don't think a Boeing 777-200ER could carry an extra 33 tons of cargo.

Having followed this story and this thread, I have to say, this is turning out to be among the biggest mysteries in aviation history. I'd have to agree that with the data available to the public, and the way the authorities can't even come up with a "cover story" all this time, high strangeness / hyperdimensional / paranormal hypothesis seems to be the best explanation. FWIW.

Here's one guy's KISS theory:

A Startlingly Simple Theory About the Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet

By Chris Goodfellow

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh370-electrical-fire/

He thinks there was a fire onboard and that everything reflects that, though he forgets the ringing cell-phones.

SeekinTruth said:
Having followed this story and this thread, I have to say, this is turning out to be among the biggest mysteries in aviation history. I'd have to agree that with the data available to the public, and the way the authorities can't even come up with a "cover story" all this time, high strangeness / hyperdimensional / paranormal hypothesis seems to be the best explanation. FWIW.
Yes. In the short term I think this will serve to various agencies to increase checks at airports. More controls over normal people. But it is very possible that tptb not will get a full story that covers all the loose ends, like the ringing cell-phones as Laura said. And many people who are following the case will realize that.

Leaving aside the possibility of "high strangeness", I'm wondering if the disappearance of the Malaysian plane was planned by the "ptb" simply as a distraction for the global public, to whip up some mass attention focusing and emotional engagement to...well, simply distract people. I know that sounds rather simplistic, but at this stage of the game, with so much going on on the planet that is not exactly working in the favor of the same "ptb", this event has really grabbed the headlines and the media is running with it. Is it possible then that "they" commandeering this aircraft and crashed it in some remote area of the planet for that reason alone?

Just a thought.

Perceval said:
Leaving aside the possibility of "high strangeness", I'm wondering if the disappearance of the Malaysian plane was planned by the "ptb" simply as a distraction for the global public, to whip up some mass attention focusing and emotional engagement to...well, simply distract people. I know that sounds rather simplistic, but at this stage of the game, with so much going on on the planet that is not exactly working in the favor of the same "ptb", this event has really grabbed the headlines and the media is running with it. Is it possible then that "they" commandeering this aircraft and crashed it in some remote area of the planet for that reason alone?

Just a thought.

Could it be both?

As for the distraction, deliberately or not, the event has worked and still works as such for general public, though it obviously feels differently to all the families involved.

Borovitz pointed it in his specific way:

_http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2014/03/cnn-apologizes-for-briefly-airing-non-flight-370-story.html

March 17, 2014
NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—CNN apologized to its viewers today for briefly airing a story on Sunday that had nothing to do with the missing Malaysia Airlines flight.

The story, which caused thousands of viewers to contact the network in anger, had something to do with Crimea, Ukraine, and Russia.

In the official apology, CNN chief Jeff Zucker wrote, “On Sunday, we briefly cut away from our nonstop coverage of Flight 370 to talk about something else. We’re not going to sugarcoat it: we messed up. CNN regrets the error and promises our viewers that it won’t happen again.”

On the other hand, just came across some -- not far from ours -- interesting thoughts on the mystery posted on a blog by a curious guy. Hard to know what he exactly had on mind, but I more and more tend to think that this kind of scenario may prove pretty close to what's going to happen.

_http://kemo-d7.livejournal.com/

Flight 370

Why we deserve to know but can't handle the truth... Everything we know about ourselves will be called into question, and there will be those who won't be able to cope with the "new" reality. As humans we are stressed out, addicted, overworked, and armed to the teeth. We're still battling poverty and racism. We're still debating whether a woman should have a right to an abortion, or whether healthcare is a universal right or a privilege only the rich can afford. Let's face it: we're not exactly ahead of the curve... So when unexplained things happen, like the flight 370, they need to be explained to avoid mass panic scenarios that could change the foundation of our civilization. The outcome of flight 370 will be the same as in most cases.. I have the feeling that the "wreckage" will be found in a remote part of the jungle. It will probably be in a canyon that's hard to see from the air and most bodies will be beyond recognition... And that's gonna be the official story but what really happened to flight 370 will always remain a mystery to everyone else except the few who can handle the truth.

Another interesting approach, although at this point I'm in the boat with the people suggesting another dimension.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/could-mah730-have-been--swapped--mid-air--haynes-manual-plane-expert-offers-his-theories-135928312.html#ZBQ0JGH

Well, I have spent many hours of the last three days looking for a clue as to what might happened to MH370 and I must admit that now I am also inclined to think that the matter likely is of a hyperdimensional nature.

I tried to find a down-to-3D-Earth explanation, mainly because of the passengers' phones ringing even after few days since the incident, which was my objection towards the version that something paranormal could have occurred but then the true is that we just don't know how thin the veil is now and what is possible between realities or rather densities at this stage of Earth's existence.

Any of the available theories about the plane's destiny after its disappearance, be it a nose-dive crash into the ocean, vaporizing it with an advanced technology, piggy-backing behind another plane or flying low to avoid radars, are not really holding up for me.

And any suggested motives so far don't offer some sane explanation.

So here I am, curious as you all are, and hoping that if this was a 3D/4D event, that the plane for whatever reason would come back somewhere in a safe spot and that event would make a breakthrough in peoples' perception of the world. Then again, it would still be a minority of the planet's population, thanks to expected distorting reports by MSM, but a much bigger minority than up till now.

Let's wait and see.

Reactions: Ca.
Back
Top Bottom