Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 Crashes in Ukraine

Tried the last two, however they would not lend easily to translation captions. The last one might be interesting.

Here is part of Billy Six's old investigation from Bonanza Media:

I can search for the YT equivalents (e.g. the latest one, in which the Nuoflix crew and Billy Six reflects upon the 7-8 year old reportage) I usually chose Odysse links (over YouTube links), when i write an entry in the forum - because YT links often tend to disappear over shorter or longer time). Odysse links are relatively stable - but do not provide translation into other languages (which is a pity of course).

But let me see if i can find something...

I found it. Is that the one you wanted ?

2023 "reflective" version of "Billy Six' MH17-Story" at Youtube, allowing translation into other languages (changing settings via -> "Settings")

Not the vitamin sales part per say but the people who are backing the Government attacks on the party itself.
I can only guess, that if those people (who back up the current Government) and its falsifying narratives, do not really care. And if they knew about the sales, they likely would support it according to the principle of "anything goes" (in the fight against "extreme right"). In times of great confusion, chaos and "delirium" - you can sell anything and everything to the majority of people...

Unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom