Mapping Pathology - The Covid Pandemic

SOTTREADER

The Living Force
Hi Guys

Something I couldn't quite pin down has been bothering me during the covid "pandemic". I finally managed to pin this down and it's that we're living through quite historic times where a form of "hybrid" mass pathology has taken a life of its own and is now a runaway train.

It's quite paradoxical because most are miserable yet most enable it to continue by the sheer act of taking a passive approach i.e. that is by obeying the rules and hoping like a bad dream that one day they'll wake up and everything will be back to what they thought of as normal. It's quite amazing that we are miserable yet we allow our misery to continue - why?

I think it's like sleep paralysis. People are caught in a state of paralysis. They are trapped in a state of terror but are immobilised. The terror is a new one, it's quite disorientating. I don't have a language for it and this makes it that more terrifying and disorientating. We have words and language that speaks of terror from a different time, from various periods in history but those words don't directly translate to our time, to our period. I believe the situation is like walking through a room full of "mirrors of illusion" where the mirrors take the light (the truth) and twist and turn it such that the reflection back completely puts you off balance. I believe this is what most are experiencing - the PTB have taken things we knew to be true and twisted and distorted them such that the reflection back completely disorients and paralyses people. For example - "Save the NHS", "Act like you have it", Stay home save lives"....

In feeling my whole Being overwhelmed by the unrelenting nature of the situation and in noticing my passivity to it, I've felt the need to do something. But what? Finally, something has called to me. I want to accumulate language, metaphors, stories that can help people make sense of what they are seeing or feeling. Language that can correct the illusion from those "mirrors of illusion". I think for the language to make sense it must have meaning in today's world, in this context.

A weird story for example came to mind and it's in relation to the Spanish inquisition that resulted in "witch burnings". Isn't it weird how these "witches" were being burned because they were being accused of ushering in heresy that would result in damnation for the people (according to the "ruling elites").... Doesn't this directly parallel what is now in motion regarding people telling the truth or providing information that sheds light on government propaganda? Aren't these people "heretics" or modern day "witches"... Aren't they being accused of endangering lives? What's to become of these people? We're now hearing stories of health passports and systems being brought into place to divide citizen rights between those who are "obedient and God-fearing" (read, obedient and Government-fearing) and those who are heretics where the former are allowed into heaven (read allowed "rights" and "freedoms") and the latter end up in hell (read as outcasts in this new society). But of course, like back then God (read Government) allows us the chance to redeem ourselves, we can repent, ask for forgiveness and take on a righteous path (read, we can start to believe the propaganda, take the vaccines and whatever else they deem we should take). So in this regard you can see that our fate is not sealed in the eyes of God... The choice remains ours and God in his infinite wisdom and mercy provides us many opportunities to change our ways.

To me that story shows that there are some stories within the realm of religion that can be brought forth to help make sense of what is happening now and help ones contextualise the situation and their place in it and those of others.

I think there are many such stories from many parables or events in history that can be translated to our situation to help shed light on what is happening plus help people endure as in the end I don't think there's stopping this train.

I think the real battle is that of the mind and in fortifying it against the onslaught that is in progress and expanding. To use religion, the devil and his temptations will only get stronger and he will always have a path lined with gold open for us. All we have to do to stop our suffering is accept his offer, accept his vaccine, accept his propaganda etc and we can go back to all we knew to be true and good. But alas, we know that when it comes to the devil, everything is an illusion. So we have to remain strong and hold our ground even as his temptations become more and more tempting whilst our suffering increases and increases.

I think there's many ways to contextualise this situation, many ways to tell the story directly and indirectly that can bring meaning and highlight evil where it truly lies and also highlight that we haven't escaped history that indeed things are happening now that we learnt about and said we would never allow to happen again. More than anything I think people need to wake up to the fact that they aren't any more evolved than those who allowed slavery to happen or allowed the concentration camps or allowed "witches" to be burnt at the stake. People need to understand that the forces that worked to allow people to accept those things back then can and still can work to allow new nightmares today.

I think it's time for the Sebastian Haffners' of this day and age to step forward. It's time for the story tellers, the myth makers, the legend writers to step forward and use the power of dreams and imagination to shed light on the evil that now prevails.

So I'm starting this thread for people to post stories or links to blogs or writers who are telling this story in ways that could be considered useful and helpful to others. These people or material could then be easily accessed.

People understand things differently so things don't have to be from a certain angle. What they have to be though is a torch that sheds light and helps us understand a part of the situation or helps us think about the situation in a different way that enhances our understanding thus further fortifying our minds.

This is not meant to be "science" per se around covid, the virus. It's more material around the psychology and pathology of the situation. A place of stories, metaphors or psychological concepts translated to make sense in this current time. The idea is to lift people up so they can have a bird's eye view as at the moment we're drowning, disoriented, confused and paralysed.

I saw an interesting rant that can be turned into a poem in the right hands. This man from Ireland in his frustration asked "What about the 95%?"

So what's this thing that has allowed the majority to accept that they should be sacrificed for the less than 1% who the virus is dangerous to. The funny thing is that this less than 1% are driven quicker to their deaths by being kept isolated in nursing homes so it's not like the situation is even designed to save them. So there's a weird paradoxical emergent phenomenon from the situation - it saves no one, it condemns everyone yet we all accept it as something that must be.

I feel like this is a fitting soundtrack. If anyone's watched Arrival then they know the power in language which was essentially the premise in that movie. I think the PTB have turned language against us and we must reclaim it.

Language shapes our understanding and perception of reality. It can liberate or imprison. It can lift us up or drive us into madness.

So we must capture this moment in history in the right language.

Last edited:
We're now hearing stories of health passports and systems being brought into place to divide citizen rights between those who are "obedient and God-fearing" (read, obedient and Government-fearing) and those who are heretics where the former are allowed into heaven (read allowed "rights" and "freedoms") and the latter end up in hell (read as outcasts in this new society). But of course, like back then God (read Government) allows us the chance to redeem ourselves, we can repent, ask for forgiveness and take on a righteous path (read, we can start to believe the propaganda, take the vaccines and whatever else they deem we should take).
The underlying problem of all societies, now and in the past, is that the majority of people will always believe that the "authorities" will protect them. Those authorities above us whether they be doctors, God, the government will always have our backs and we really don't have to worry our little homo sapien heads about anything. If a doctor says something to a patient, it has to be true. The government would never do anything to harm us. The individual parties in the government may squabble and bicker amongst themselves but the concept of government is unfailingly one we can trust. It is not surprising then that the majority of people believe that if the scientists, the doctors and the government all believe that the vaccines are safe, then they are safe and what are the anti-vaxxers worried about. Their view of reality is four square and solid and they cannot see round the sides to the truth.

The underlying problem of all societies, now and in the past, is that the majority of people will always believe that the "authorities" will protect them. Those authorities above us whether they be doctors, God, the government will always have our backs and we really don't have to worry our little homo sapien heads about anything. If a doctor says something to a patient, it has to be true. The government would never do anything to harm us. The individual parties in the government may squabble and bicker amongst themselves but the concept of government is unfailingly one we can trust. It is not surprising then that the majority of people believe that if the scientists, the doctors and the government all believe that the vaccines are safe, then they are safe and what are the anti-vaxxers worried about. Their view of reality is four square and solid and they cannot see round the sides to the truth.

Isn't it strange though that these same "majority" believe that they would never have succumbed to nazi propaganda or supported slavery, burnt witches or been on the side of tyranny in history? I argue that this majority think themselves educated and on the right side of history.

Yet we have this weird phenomenon where periodically we have periods of mass suffering and madness driven by the "will" of the majority... The same majority who one second ago would argue they stand on the right side of history.

So what's this weird thing then? What's this phenomenon called? How to capture it in language to show the sheer lunacy of the majority and highlight to them that they are actually the primary purveyors of terror in history... All it takes is a leader or system to give them moral justification, safety in numbers and point them in their direction of choosing and like mindless sheep they'll march to yet again bring forth endless pain and suffering. It's something that needs to be brought to the light, I feel more strongly than it has before.

It's quite paradoxical because most are miserable yet most enable it to continue by the sheer act of taking a passive approach i.e. that is by obeying the rules and hoping like a bad dream that one day they'll wake up and everything will be back to what they thought of as normal. It's quite amazing that we are miserable yet we allow our misery to continue - why?

I think it's like sleep paralysis. People are caught in a state of paralysis. They are trapped in a state of terror but are immobilised. The terror is a new one, it's quite disorientating. I don't have a language for it and this makes it that more terrifying and disorientating. We have words and language that speaks of terror from a different time, from various periods in history but those words don't directly translate to our time, to our period. I believe the situation is like walking through a room full of "mirrors of illusion" where the mirrors take the light (the truth) and twist and turn it such that the reflection back completely puts you off balance. I believe this is what most are experiencing - the PTB have taken things we knew to be true and twisted and distorted them such that the reflection back completely disorients and paralyses people. For example - "Save the NHS", "Act like you have it", Stay home save lives"....
People didn't come to this stage because of one single thing or overnight. As V would say - fear originated from Myriad problems conspired to corrupt the reasoning. In the past, it is world wars, pandemics or ideologies ( communism or capitalism or in between ) ,religions, cosmic stuff like comet, weathers. The methods rulers of each geographical locations used varied according what worked for each population. In any case, this is the first time the entire world fell for the Covid bluff at the same time, probably related to instant communication that was created for Globalism by elite.

Luckily, elite's didn't have complete overt control over the world as they hoped. They planned for it with different corporations, scientific thought control, NGO's, terrorism, media, local rebellions and so on to hijack collective mind. They bumped it with 911. But, some non-NATO countries went their way starting with Russia, then Trump came along to bring the fight to the belly of the beast, just out of his own survival need. At least, some people can see it, but most didn't come out of fear yet because media doesn't cover the truth.

Corruption happened on many fronts over many decades and any truth in single unit is dumped as "conspiracy" that is forced to be silenced. Dictators did it with a stick irrespective of color ( brown, black or red ) by dividing people with "Us vs them" and now they are doing it with technology - Food ( GMO, sugar, MSG and so on ), Water, strobe lights ( all electronic displays) , medicine and the Science to create the mass hysteria. With the vulnerability in the brain (corrupted reasoning), elite think they can achieve a goal, they themselves are not completely aware.

What can we do other than what had been already being done for many decades by very few - exposing the truth? After Covid, It looked no body will listen to the reasoning, but the amount of support Trump got (in his failed fight) is an indication that some spell can be broken. In the end, How people can be awaken to the monstrosity of the lie, we can only speculate. I guess, It won't be one thing or one event and in many stages.

For Now, the elites are desperate and are using all means they had to control population. We can try our best to spread the message with what C's said "Sit back and watch the show" without anticipation.

There's a psychological move that's taken place in the UK.

Peter Hitchens who's a journalist that writes for the Daily Mail was positioned within the anti-lockdown movement. He appeared regularly on talk radio (which in turn is positioned as the mainstream anti lockdown media outlet) and also had a few honorary hit pieces written about him by the mainstream thereby certifying his position as a mainstream journalist firmly in the anti establishment camp.

Guess what just happened?

He took the jab. So this sends a certain message to those antivaxxers.

Beyond that there's the implicit notion in his writing that you can't do anything without taking the jab which drives that message home further. These are all psychological moves being made that are designed to make people feel demoralised.

So sorry, Your Majesty, but I have had my first Covid vaccination for wholly selfish reasons. I did not do it for the good of others but for my own convenience. And I will have my second for the same purpose.

A very important part of my family now lives abroad and I am deeply tired of not being able to see them.
So I have been more or less forced to have an immunisation I would not normally have bothered with.

So there's this notion that the vaccine is not really about the virus, it's like a passport to freedom. These notion is being driven home quite strongly in the UK. This is not really about medicine or informed consent. There are very big implications here that are being rooted not only for this pandemic but for the future of medicine.

Screenshot_20210228_111354.jpg

I feel that it's also worth documenting that the UK government in this latest pandemic has leveraged the psychological sciences to achieve its aims in a way that's more pronounced than we've witnessed before.

It is often said that there are more behavioural scientists within the SAGE committee than their are epidemiologists.

SAGE

SAGE is an advisory group to the UK government responsible for making sure decision makers have access to scientific advice. We are told that the advice provided by SAGE does not represent official government policy.

SAGE also relies on expert sub-groups for COVID-19 specific advice. These sub-groups include:

• NERVTAG: New and Emerging Respiratory Virus Threats Advisory Group
  • SPI-M: Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Modelling
  • SPI-B: Independent Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Behaviours
The identity of individual committee members themselves were initially kept secret, purportedly due to national security. Some names were eventually released, largely due to efforts by UK businessman Simon Dolan and his legal challenge campaign. Nevertheless, two members remain anonymous.

SPI-B and the use of behavioural science

Psychological techniques for behavioural change​

The document itself, titled Options for increasing adherence to social distancing measures, was drafted by SPI-B, the behavioural science sub-group for SAGE.

Government persuasion through fear​

A key part of SPI-B’s behavioural change strategy that seems to have been adopted was to ‘persuade through fear.’ The Persuasion section of the document states:

A substantial number of people still do not feel sufficiently personally threatened.
Clearly, the psychologists felt that, as of late March, the public was still not afraid of COVID-19. It therefore suggested that the government increase the level of fear:

The perceived level of personal threat needs to be increased among those who are complacent, using hard-hitting emotional messaging.
Appendix B of the document lists ten options that can be used to increase social distancing in the public. Option 2 advises:

Use media to increase sense of personal threat.
Source: Options for increasing adherence to social distancing measures, 22 March 2020

In hindsight, this explains the tone of government sponsored social media and physical billboard advertising campaigns that started appearing around April.

SPI-B recommendations to increase personal threat and use hard-hitting emotional messaging are on display with eerie imagery coupled with taglines such as:

• Anyone can get it. Anyone can spread it.
  • Don’t put your friends and family in danger.
  • Stay home for your family. Don’t put their lives in danger.
  • If you go out, you can spread it. People will die.

Persuasion through shame and approval: Covidiots and heroes​

SPI-B psychologists knew that fear on its own would not persuade everyone. Messaging needed to be tailored to take into account different ‘motivational levers.’

Some people will be more persuaded by appeals to play by the rules, some by duty to the community, and some to personal risk.
It therefore suggested using both social approval and disapproval, with compulsion (legislation) as a backup:

• Option 6: Use and promote social approval for desired behaviours
  • Option 7: Consider enacting legislation to compel required behaviours
  • Option 8: Consider use of social disapproval for failure to comply
We can see the obvious approval-disapproval dialectic with the ‘Heroes and Covidiots’ narrative that soon began to surface in the news. The term ‘Covidiot’ appeared around March with The Economist’s 1843 Magazine describing covidiots in this way:

Even in a pandemic, many of us are prone to judge others and find them wanting: the term “covidiot” describes any and every person behaving stupidly or irresponsibly as the epidemic spreads. Sometime in early March the word was born, and, almost as fast as the virus spread, so did instances of covidiotic behaviour.
Although it’s not clear how the term came about, it was quickly adopted in UK mainstream and social media. At the same time, we began seeing praise for heroes who ‘did the right thing’ by complying with the government measures.

The METRO article below shows all three options in play:

• Social approval:These local heroes have been doing amazing things…”
  • Social disapproval: “Lake District closed…because covidiots won’t stay away…”
  • Compulsion:Matt Hancock threatens to close beaches…”

APEASE-social-approval-disapproval-METRO-w800.jpg
Source: METRO, 27 Mar 2020

The UK government has become one of the biggest advertisers in the mainstream media

An incentivised media​

These psychological techniques would have been impossible to deploy on the public without a compliant media. How did the government convince the media to go along with the plan?

Increased UK government media spending​

Digiday, a media and marketing industry publication, reported in April that the government is becoming UK news publishers’ most important client. In the 20 April 2020 article for Digiday, Lara O’Reilly wrote:

…the government is spending more than usual, judging by their bookings. The publishers also pointed out that the lack of activity from other advertisers in the current market means the government campaigns will have an outweighed share of voice compared with normal times.
Digiday Stay At Home campaign
Source: Digiday, 20 April 2020
During that period, the British public started seeing coverage across media outlets with the unified “In this together” messaging. O’Reilly pointed out that the campaign was worth £35 million over a three month period.

Last week, the government and newspaper industry launched a three-month advertising partnership dubbed “All in, all together.” The campaign — worth approximately £35 million ($44 million) for the full course, according to sources — kicked off on Apr. 17, with all the U.K.’s national and regional daily news brands running near-identical cover wraps and homepage takeovers, which carried the copy, “Stay at home for the NHS, your family, your neighbours, your nation the world and life itself.”
So, we ask again: how did the government convince the media to go along with the plan? The answer is simple and obvious: with lots of money.

The UK government's message has unparalleled unchallenged full spectrum coverage through all mainstream media outlets through being the mainstream medias main source for advertising income. This allows government full control of the message which can be seen on topics such as lockdowns, vaccines, vaccine passports etc. There is simply no INDEPENDENT mainstream media left now.

Conclusion

The UK government has employed behavioural scientists during this pandemic. Through the knowledge these academics bring, the government has waged psychological war on UK citizens.

The government has full control of the media and is able to flood the airwaves 24/7 with its messaging, the messaging from these behavioural scientists. The messaging is fully controlled, there's no opposition as it were. The latest in human behavioural understanding has been used to control people to devastating effects and success as can be seen in the UK.

Hi Guys

Something I couldn't quite pin down has been bothering me during the covid "pandemic". I finally managed to pin this down and it's that we're living through quite historic times where a form of "hybrid" mass pathology has taken a life of its own and is now a runaway train.

In feeling my whole Being overwhelmed by the unrelenting nature of the situation and in noticing my passivity to it, I've felt the need to do something. But what? Finally, something has called to me. I want to accumulate language, metaphors, stories that can help people make sense of what they are seeing or feeling. Language that can correct the illusion from those "mirrors of illusion". I think for the language to make sense it must have meaning in today's world, in this context.

A weird story for example came to mind and it's in relation to the Spanish inquisition that resulted in "witch burnings". Isn't it weird how these "witches" were being burned because they were being accused of ushering in heresy that would result in damnation for the people (according to the "ruling elites").... Doesn't this directly parallel what is now in motion regarding people telling the truth or providing information that sheds light on government propaganda? Aren't these people "heretics" or modern day "witches"... Aren't they being accused of endangering lives? What's to become of these people? We're now hearing stories of health passports and systems being brought into place to divide citizen rights between those who are "obedient and God-fearing" (read, obedient and Government-fearing) and those who are heretics where the former are allowed into heaven (read allowed "rights" and "freedoms") and the latter end up in hell (read as outcasts in this new society). But of course, like back then God (read Government) allows us the chance to redeem ourselves, we can repent, ask for forgiveness and take on a righteous path (read, we can start to believe the propaganda, take the vaccines and whatever else they deem we should take). So in this regard you can see that our fate is not sealed in the eyes of God... The choice remains ours and God in his infinite wisdom and mercy provides us many opportunities to change our ways.

To me that story shows that there are some stories within the realm of religion that can be brought forth to help make sense of what is happening now and help ones contextualise the situation and their place in it and those of others.

I think there are many such stories from many parables or events in history that can be translated to our situation to help shed light on what is happening plus help people endure as in the end I don't think there's stopping this train.

I think the real battle is that of the mind and in fortifying it against the onslaught that is in progress and expanding. To use religion, the devil and his temptations will only get stronger and he will always have a path lined with gold open for us. All we have to do to stop our suffering is accept his offer, accept his vaccine, accept his propaganda etc and we can go back to all we knew to be true and good. But alas, we know that when it comes to the devil, everything is an illusion. So we have to remain strong and hold our ground even as his temptations become more and more tempting whilst our suffering increases and increases.

I think there's many ways to contextualise this situation, many ways to tell the story directly and indirectly that can bring meaning and highlight evil where it truly lies and also highlight that we haven't escaped history that indeed things are happening now that we learnt about and said we would never allow to happen again. More than anything I think people need to wake up to the fact that they aren't any more evolved than those who allowed slavery to happen or allowed the concentration camps or allowed "witches" to be burnt at the stake. People need to understand that the forces that worked to allow people to accept those things back then can and still can work to allow new nightmares today.

I think it's time for the Sebastian Haffners' of this day and age to step forward. It's time for the story tellers, the myth makers, the legend writers to step forward and use the power of dreams and imagination to shed light on the evil that now prevails.
Living Force, I suspect you live in England as I do. I agree with what you are saying and see that a lot of follow-up posts are addressing the dire situation here in England. My sister lives in America and my daughter in Australia. According to them things are not yet as bad there yet as they are in the UK. One problem I think we face here is that the British are a very law abiding people and generally go along with whatever their government says. With a few exceptions, people here are not as naturally dissenting as they are in France, Italy and Spain etc. The public here also place far too much trust in the British media, particularly the BBC and major national newspapers. Hence, it has been very easy for the govenment to exploit this misplaced trust.

Sadly, the brother of a friend of mine died of Covid 19 on Monday. He was 80 and had been in a care home in North London where nobody had contracted the virus throughout the pandemic. Unfortunately, his brother was vaccinated a few weeks ago along with the other residents and was admitted to hospital within days afterwards. Although he did come out of a coma, he was by then too frail and passed away in spite of the best efforts of the medics. Since then three other residents of the care home have died as well. My friend lives in France and will not be able to come to the funeral because of quarantine restrictions. It is a case of lambs to the slaughter.

On a pedantic note, the Spanish Inquisition distinguished between heresy and witchcraft. Witches as satanists or devil worshipers were always liable to be burned at the stake even before the Inquisition. The Spanish Inquisition was mainly driven at secret jews (especially the conversos), heretics such as albigensians and cathars and subsequently protestants. This attitude to witches was not uniquely a Spanish or catholic one either. 17th Century England, by then a protestant country, saw Matthew Hopkins, the famous Witchfinder General, hunting down witches and burning them at the stake. Nevertheless, I completely agree with the thrust of what you are saying.

It is so sad to watch. I had a chat with my next door neighbour the other day and she was appalled by the idea that I should want to refuse the vaccine. She just could not understand my concerns. To her the vaccine represents a form of salvation, a chance to return to normal. How could I refuse this?

This is about the use of controlled opposition in the UK to lure in sceptics to the ultimate end goal: vaccination.

In the UK "democratic" system, there is no opposition to the lockdown / vaccine doctrine within the political class. The Labour party itself is led by a man who has no spine. His idea of opposition is to complain that the government isn't doing more of what it's doing - they aren't locking down hard enough, soon enough etc.

The main opposition has come from within the conservative party itself in the shape of 2 MPs: Sir Desmond Swayne and Sir Charles Walker

These are the two main high profile politicians offering opposition. Theirs a trick here though and it's quite nuanced.

They are both very good orators who make very public and logical arguments against lockdowns and the impact of lockdowns.

Example 1

Example 2

As you can see from the above examples, these men are quite well spoken and convincing and as such are able to lure in the sceptics.

Here comes the bait and switch... These men maintain their stance but shift when it comes to vaccines. The narrative on vaccines is that they are the way out of the pandemic and lockdowns. Alas, they are now able to herd the lockdown sceptics into the vaccine cage and away from the antivaxxers (who by default also happen to be lockdown sceptics).

I hope you saw the very subtle tactic there. In order for the UK PTB to safeguard lockdown sceptics from antivaxxers as both occupied the same space, they had to send in "false opposition". The false oppositions job was to make sure people who were becoming disillusioned by lockdown and therefore moving into this "sceptical" space were not also transformed to antivaxxers (as antivaxxers were the main occupiers of this "sceptical" space). What these opposition figures did was establish that you can be antilockdown and pro-vax. They stopped people from seeing that actually the lockdowns were about vaccines - that the lockdowns were all about getting people to be vaccinated by these experimental jabs.

Living Force, I suspect you live in England as I do. I agree with what you are saying and see that a lot of follow-up posts are addressing the dire situation here in England. My sister lives in America and my daughter in Australia. According to them things are not yet as bad there yet as they are in the UK. One problem I think we face here is that the British are a very law abiding people and generally go along with whatever their government says. With a few exceptions, people here are not as naturally dissenting as they are in France, Italy and Spain etc. The public here also place far too much trust in the British media, particularly the BBC and major national newspapers. Hence, it has been very easy for the govenment to exploit this misplaced trust.

Sadly, the brother of a friend of mine died of Covid 19 on Monday. He was 80 and had been in a care home in North London where nobody had contracted the virus throughout the pandemic. Unfortunately, his brother was vaccinated a few weeks ago along with the other residents and was admitted to hospital within days afterwards. Although he did come out of a coma, he was by then too frail and passed away in spite of the best efforts of the medics. Since then three other residents of the care home have died as well. My friend lives in France and will not be able to come to the funeral because of quarantine restrictions. It is a case of lambs to the slaughter.

On a pedantic note, the Spanish Inquisition distinguished between heresy and witchcraft. Witches as satanists or devil worshipers were always liable to be burned at the stake even before the Inquisition. The Spanish Inquisition was mainly driven at secret jews (especially the conversos), heretics such as albigensians and cathars and subsequently protestants. This attitude to witches was not uniquely a Spanish or catholic one either. 17th Century England, by then a protestant country, saw Matthew Hopkins, the famous Witchfinder General, hunting down witches and burning them at the stake. Nevertheless, I completely agree with the thrust of what you are saying.

It is so sad to watch. I had a chat with my next door neighbour the other day and she was appalled by the idea that I should want to refuse the vaccine. She just could not understand my concerns. To her the vaccine represents a form of salvation, a chance to return to normal. How could I refuse this?

Hi @MJF your suspicions are correct!

I think citizens in the UK will need to learn quickly that their government has turned against them. I'm of the belief (based on my observation) that all the key politicians have been bought and are in service of an agenda not aligned to the well-being of its subjects.

Regarding the brother of your friend, I wonder if you know that what befell him also happened to befall quite a few others... Quite the coincidences!

I'd put money on the above benefits not materializing, or materializing only for a short time in a limited way. People are being conned, and it's taking them a very long time to wake up to that fact.

Indeed... Fauci was busy saying just that this week

Del Big Tree also covered this here

Essentially people are being conned because they read the headline (vaccine = freedom) and neglected to read the small print (if vaccines won't stop infections or spread there won't be any freedom). In the show they make the point that by now they should know if the vaccine can stop infection and spread given the number of people injected. The fact that they haven't come out and said this, which would boost the uptake even further means that the vaccines don't do any of these things.

To be honest, people are so beat up from the relentless nature of the psychological torture they will take the path of least resistance just so they don't experience any immediate stress

Hi @MJF your suspicions are correct!

I think citizens in the UK will need to learn quickly that their government has turned against them. I'm of the belief (based on my observation) that all the key politicians have been bought and are in service of an agenda not aligned to the well-being of its subjects.

Regarding the brother of your friend, I wonder if you know that what befell him also happened to befall quite a few others... Quite the coincidences!

Sadly, I am aware. There have been similar reports from all over the world. My sister told me only tonight that a community of cloistered nuns in America where she lives has been completely devestated after they had the vaccination. They had completely avoided catching the virus prior to the vaccinations. I think Gates vaccine is a crime against humanity. BTW The brother of the man in question is resident in France and he tried, to no avail, to talk his brother out of having the vaccination.

When the pandemic started I spoke to my local MP, a Conservative. He was coordinating with councils and local voluntary groups as regards tackling the virus. He told me at the time that he thought the pandemic could turn out be worse than the Spanish Flu of 1918. I suspect that he and other backbenchers were briefed at the outset with information that was based on faulty and erroneous medical analysis and completely false statistical projections to scare the living daylights out of them. Hence, I would not necessarily blame all MPs for what has transpired. Like the rest of us they were sold a pup.

The vaccine roll out here in sleepy Lincolnshire is being done with a military precision. Already a majority of my family has been vaccinated and as one of my sister in laws is a nurse, the pressure to 'have the jab' is extreme. On the one hand I am glad the children will be able to go back to school as it's been stressful trying to homeschool my youngest (4) while trying to work and managing the behaviour of my oldest (8) who is autistic and has been going to school the whole time, yet I cannot find a way to escape getting this accursed jab as the pressure on all sides to get it is growing and my husband is fully on board with the whole vaccine thing and thinks Boris Johnson the new Churchill and the Queen is an a amazing person :barf:

It has been my experience that over the winter with everyone stuck inside with little to do but watch TV the propganda has really sunk in and everyone seems to be hanging on the lastest statistics and facts from the news. Last year when I persuaded the mother in law to leave the TV alone and enjoy the summer weather in the garden she stopped being so fearful of the virus but the moment the weather turned and (she was done in the garden) she was back in front of the TV and back to her old fearful self.

I'm not hopeful of getting out of this here as I am the only one. At least there is a protocol I could try (thanks Gaby and Keyhole! :hug2:) and I'm trying to get the supplements but I fear the worst for me here. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place and I hope I'm not making noise.

Back
Top Bottom