Mass Migration - a plan, or just a consequence of some other plan

Mandrak

Jedi
I have a question to which I do not know the answer. I would love if anyone knows the answer to say (or if he thinks he knows), or that questions be sent to the C's. It is about the migrants. I noticed that they do not come only from war zones, but from areas where there was no war, as Pakistan and Iran, all at the same time. Most want in the EU and even most want to get to one of the centers of the empire: Britain. I have nothing against migrants. But, whether this migration is planned at the level of the elite in the United States and Britain and what they want to achieve in sending migrants to the EU? This is certainly the result of American policy, but I do not know whether this is unplanned or planned result. Or is it the way that the universe warn the EU population on the wrong road traveled by the EU following the United States, destroying other people's countries? Or arrived migrants should help in bringing down the empire? Or preparing a civil war in Europe between different religions?
-http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/11805181/Greece-migrant-crisis-Further-chaos-on-Kos-as-migrants-fight-to-board-ship.html

Migrants do not come only from war zones, they are just people searching for better existence. It happens that when they have nothing left to lose, they go where they think they have more opportunities to find a job and have some money. Usually a cheap job in Europe allow them to feed en entire family in their native country. For the PTB, cheap labor, or slaves are an opportunity, economical first because they pay them peanuts with no worker protection, and also because it allows to divert the local resentment of the population. Instead of directing their anger toward the elite who destroy the economy in Europe and elsewhere in the world, it's the migrant's fault, et voilà.

This seems like a good answer. I know that migrants do not come only from the war zone, but the war itself can explain the sudden mass appearance of migrants. Without the war, it seems to be some kind of organization and promotion of migration. This makes things more suspect. It is like someone taking all these people out of war and non-war zones, to send them to the EU. Not in the United States, who is the main cause for their condition. This creates some new (un)predictable possibilities on European soil.

Hmmm I would say facilitate rather than organize. Most illegal migration is done through some mafia-type groups and it's possible that these groups may have some up above connections at some level. It is clear that the US, after taking over the EU politically, militarily and diplomatically, is now in the process of weakening the European economies for an economic take over. Whether waves of immigrants is part of the process is hard to tell.
Quite ironic I think, there have been these last years an important migration of Europeans, especially from Spain and France and some other countries to where I live in South America, where the usual migration was from neighbouring countries. People are even starting to talk about those "Europeans who come to steal our jobs" :D

Migration is a natural and steady feature of human beings. If you don't like the place you're in, go somewhere else. It became problematic only recently in history because of colonization (especially since the British Empire), the VISA stuff, and the economic war in the 20th and 21st centuries.

Mandrak said:
This seems like a good answer. I know that migrants do not come only from the war zone, but the war itself can explain the sudden mass appearance of migrants. Without the war, it seems to be some kind of organization and promotion of migration. This makes things more suspect. It is like someone taking all these people out of war and non-war zones, to send them to the EU. Not in the United States, who is the main cause for their condition. This creates some new (un)predictable possibilities on European soil.

Well you also have to think of geography with this. The EU is simply closer to a lot of the more unstable areas that people are migrating from vs the US. Not that the US does not have migrants either.

Meyssan discusses the migrants issue in an article published last April. According to him, it is part of the US "strategy of chaos".

The political leaders of the European Union are entirely wrong about the Islamic terrorist attacks in Europe and the migration to the Union of people fleeing the war zones. Thierry Meyssan demonstrates here that these are not simply the accidental consequences of conflict in the wider Middle East and Africa, but a strategic objective of the United States.

_http://www.voltairenet.org/article187588.html

haha, I <3 synchronicity!

Just two days ago we had an eveningly discussion quite similar to this one.

About how it is a European problem and not a German problem alone. Here in Germany a huge media campaign is going on which tells ppl that we are the "Social Welfare Office of the World" - which is an outright lie! - There is lots of proof from different directions, that other European countries take much more immigrants than we do.

And by the way: Italians think (as well as troika-shaken Greeks) that they are left alone to deal with "their" migration problem, simply because of geologic reasons (lots of coast, quite close to those war ridden countries...)

We discussed also the reasons for those migration streams, that surely the US is behind this, but also that a lot of those weapons used in those areas like Syria or Israel for example come from Germany.

The question which arose that night was: Even IF "we" (i.e. our government) let in ALL migrants who want to, HOW will Germany pay for this? In my eyes it was no wonder that this very question arose because of the massive medial focus on the money issue. We discussed quite some time but we couldn't find any answers to it. Unless we imagined a world different from the one we experience today.

It is so sad. those people left their homes, often lost relatives in the war, mostly have only little or no money - but had the strength to escape and arrive somewhere they thought they were safe... and then look whats happening when they arrive. Did you hear of what happened on the Greek island Kos recently? 7000 Refugees landed on the coast of this island - and authorities feared that the tourists will feel disturbed in their vacancies and concentrated all refugees in the local sports arena - with only ONE water hose for all! No wonder some ppl died already!

all this pain - and the media talk about money. What a perfide strategy to destroy society by killing the hearts of ppl.

And by the way: Italians think (as well as troika-shaken Greeks) that they are left alone to deal with "their" migration problem, simply because of geologic reasons (lots of coast, quite close to those war ridden countries...)

ooops, I meant geographic reasons... sry

This article was posted on Sott and addresses this very issue.

Perpetual war and bombing campaigns along with the rise of the police state, most notably in the US, will give rise to a world full of displaced peoples.

Migrants are often used from the PTB to blame all sorts of social ills from crime, to lack of jobs, and so on. Foreigners always make a good scapegoat when it's really those with a foreign psychology (psychopaths in and out of power) who cause most of these problems. But it keeps people divided and distracted, and it's been effective propaganda used for centuries.

I found an interesting article about immigrants
link:
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/aug/12/seumas

video:
https://youtu.be/c9yxreGGXCs

Renaissance said:
Migrants are often used from the PTB to blame all sorts of social ills from crime, to lack of jobs, and so on. Foreigners always make a good scapegoat when it's really those with a foreign psychology (psychopaths in and out of power) who cause most of these problems. But it keeps people divided and distracted, and it's been effective propaganda used for centuries.

Absolutely, this is a tool to expand an agenda, for instance, immigration was a centerpiece of the recent republican debate in the USA; it has been a way to blame infiltration of ISIS in Europe (using the recruitment of teenagers that would then go back "radicalized"). Overall, these themes are a perfect way to apply the "divide and conquer" strategy to spread out fascism, whether through a political party or sheer overt discrimination on the streets, in the Western world.

USA's intended "controlled chaos" to control more the EU. But this time it's getting out of their control and goes on, on its own. And it will have the "biblical" proportions in a few months (like in MILLIONS of people moving north and west for better life). Russian RISI institute have warned on this couple months ago. According to A. Chepurin, Russia's ambassador to Serbia.

Malheureusement je pense que vous avez raison, les Etats Unis font tout ce qu'ils peuvent pour propager la guerre "civile" qui aura probablement lieu en Europe, cela leur permettra de rester les maitres du Monde et de s'enrichir en vendant leurs armes de guerre... Poutine est le seul à leur tenir tête pour le moment et malheureusement la France suit les Etats Unis... Que disent les Cassiopéens à ce sujet ?...

Unfortunately I think you're right, the United States are doing all they can to spread the war calendar 'which will probably take place in Europe, it will allow them to remain the masters of the world and get rich by selling weapons war ... Putin is the only one to hold their head at the moment and unfortunately France follows the United States ... What do the Cassiopaeans about it? ...

Another element that might be important is the constant declline of direct humanitarian aid to refugees. Since more than a decade most humanitarian organizations, under the pressure of funding, and related to the millenium goals (agenda 21) have shifted their programs from direct humanitarian emergency aid to sustained development - or at least emergency aid had to be intergrated into some long term development vision. As a result most emergencies, such as refugee flows, refugee camps, receive very little aid - or it is very late (as funding process takes much longer as the projects needed to contain elements of long term development) - in short, emergency aid for refugees is shrinking and as a result people tend to look further away for help.

also take into account that many people from 'Black Africa' were finding work before in North Africa (Lybia, egypt, etc) - these options are no longer there.

Back
Top Bottom