Mass Shootings

LATimes
Man with weapons and explosives arrested, was going to L.A. gay pride parade, police say
_http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gay-pride-la-weapons-20160612-snap-story.html
Sun-June 12, 2016
Authorities in Santa Monica found possible explosives as well as weapons and ammunition Sunday in the car of a man who told them he was in town for the L.A. Pride festival in West Hollywood, a law enforcement source said.

And now 'ISIS claimed responsibility for Sunday morning’s Orlando gay nightclub shooting.'

Are you {expletive deleted} kidding me???!!

Really I feel very sad for the people who died in this "terror" attack. The script is so visible. What a shame. Shame shame shame!!! :mad:

Will this story repeat the exact same pattern as every mass shooting in the past few years?

https://www.romper.com/p/eyewitness-accounts-of-the-orlando-nightclub-shooting-are-chilling-12286
According to Reuters, 53-year-old Javer Antonetti was also at Pulse and told The Orlando Sentinel, "There were so many (shots), at least 40... I saw two guys and it was constant, like 'pow, pow, pow'."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/eyewitness-account-from-within-pulse-nightclub/nrfJF/
“I was ordering a Red Bull at the bar. I decided not to drink alcohol last night
“He kept on shooting and shooting and shooting, rapid fire,’’ Gonzalez said, “and he’d change (clips), put in more ammunition — bud-dudda. I could smell the ammo in the air.’’

He said he heard another gun from a different direction, so he wonders if there were two gunmen.

“In a moment of desperation we were all crawling on the floor trying to find a place to exit. I looked to my right and I could see people going through some curtains. We were digging through the curtains and found a door.’’

But he said the door was blocked by a man. He wasn’t sure if it was a club security person or an accomplice to the gunmen.

“Fifty people were trying to jump over each other trying to exit the place. There was a guy holding the door and not letting us exit. He’s like ‘Stay inside, stay inside.’ As he is saying that, the shooter keeps getting closer and closer and the sound of the bullets is getting closer. Everyone starts to panic. People are getting trampled. Let us out, let us out!’’’

Foxx said:
Looks like another "lone shooter" who had ties with the FBI:

https://www.sott.net/article/320084-Another-FBI-patsy-Alleged-Orlando-shooter-Omar-Mateen-was-known-to-FBI-for-3-years
The senior law enforcement source reports that Mateen became a person of interest in 2013 and again in 2014. The Federal Bureau of Investigation at one point opened an investigation into Mateen but subsequently closed the case when it produced nothing that appeared to warrant further investigation.

"He's a known quantity," the source said. "He's been on the radar before."

I don't know if FBI spokespeople often speak this way, but saying "He's a known quantity" also sounds like very strange phrasing to me.

Same old BS.

"FBI confirms interviewed Omar Mateen twice, 'inconclusively', in 2013 & 2014"

Fox News is all over this - painting this guy as a terrorist - with possible Middle Eastern connections? Even to point out, Mateen is U.S. born but his other family members, who are of Afghan origin are not.

Wonder, if this is "a set up" to accommodate a recent surge in military operations in Afghanistan and the White House's approval of expanded airstrikes and redefining the "Gray Zone" by which they operate?

50 killed in shooting at Florida nightclub in possible act of Islamic terror
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/12/50-killed-in-shooting-at-florida-nightclub-in-possible-act-islamic-terror.html

Mateen was also interviewed in 2014 due to possible ties he had to an American man who blew himself up in Syria as part of a suicide attack for an Al Qaeda-linked group. FBI agents believed there was no threat from Mateen after interviewing him, however.

Mateen was a U.S. citizen, Grayson said, though that was “not true of other family members of his.” Mateen, 29, lived in Fort Pierce, Fla. He was born in the U.S. to parents of Afghan origin and was a Muslim, Fox News confirmed.

White House approves expanded Afghanistan airstrikes
http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/2/9/222671/World/International/White-House-approves-expanded-Afghanistan-airstrik.aspx

Several officials said the decision was made in recent days to expand the authority of U.S. commanders to strike the Taliban and better support and assist the Afghan forces when needed in critical operations, using the U.S. troops already in the country. There is a broad desire across the Obama administration to give the military greater ability to help the Afghans fight and win the war.

Such an awful tragedy.......My heart goes out to all the victims and their families........Such a sad state the world is in....

I saw a report where they interviewed Mateen's wife, who claimed that he beat her all the time, but she said that he was not a very religious man as far as she knew. Which is strange considering all the reports of his association to extremists. And of course this massacre is not immune to the standard narrative in all "lone gunman mass shootings" today, his connections with the FBI or western intelligence agencies. Same old BS!! I'm sure he was groomed for this event and his extreme homophobia, made Mateen the perfect candidate for this genocide at a gay night club. As always the Lamestream Media will spin the lone gunman narrative and Americans and Westerners will believe it, hook, line and sinker. How could we possibly believe there was more then one shooter??!!! There's no conspiracies in this world.......Ohh the divisiveness this event will create among the masses for so many different reasons.......

If the massacre happened before midnight, it occurred a 11.

edit : I just read it happened at 2 o'clock so it was the 12.

So very sad and traumatizing for the people and families there; Christ almighty.

Just finished reading what was posted on SoTT, and on the CBC, with the latter rolling out some side-line commentaries, such as Islam and homophobia and the usual intelligence/security musings about lone-nuts and radicalization (good grief). As has been said here above though, the MO's similarities indeed follow an all too well known pattern, yet more needs to be unraveled, if possible. One thing though, perhaps nothing, and almost missed it as it was just a casual comment from a Canadian journalist covering the event - well it just kind of caught my attention. The journalist is a known reporter-news face by the name of David Common. In this link from CBC's 'The National' http://www.cbc.ca/news/the-national-for-june-12-2016-1.3632051 (he starts talking around 01:49), he mentions closer to the 04:30 mark that he had "just arrived" in Orlando on "another assignment", and was in the very area not more than one hour before the shooting broke out. So that means he probably arrived with a camera crew too - I mean the crew is there filming him. Well there could very well be a good reasons for him being there on "another assignment", yet CBC does not have many roving news reporters to spare (wonder what that 'cover' assignment was and why). So it's just a little curious that the CBC decides to send this Canadian reporter, who could be assigned anywhere in the U.S./Canada or the world, to be assigned at this exact spot in all of the U.S. of A., arriving late on a Saturday night just before the biggest American mass shooting commenced - being there to capture all the post shooting mayhem.

I guess that's just known as being there at the "right" time in the reporting world.

Knowledge Junkie 2012 said:
There's no conspiracies in this world.......Ohh the divisiveness this event will create among the masses for so many different reasons.......

Yes, things once again are going to get ratcheted-up, osit.

On the radio here it's a media blitz. EVERY radio station was interviewing, broadcasting, talking, sensationalizing, sweet BeeGeeBus...
:barf:

This, and that recent killing of the American Idol singer. What's going on down in Orlando???!!! :O
Indeed! The mental and emotional triggering "beaming" by the PTB appears to be in full force and focused on Orlando at this time, along with the cold, calculated actions by the psychopaths in power to
create chaos and ramp up the paranoia everywhere, while all we're getting in the news is as Joe said "The same old BS." Contrary to the MSM news, 911 remains the largest mass murder scene in the US (that we know of ((unrecorded native american genocide incidents?)) ). Cosmic Mind only knows what will be next! My deepest condolences to all those who have been victimized (all of us?) by this current tragedy.
shellycheval

Just saw this on my news feed, and I'm so deeply sorry for the loss of innocent lives. This is just getting ridiculous, and they keep peddling the same story line, the same tired ole BS. I have to wonder what the ultimate goal of this staged event is- deflection in media from Killary Ckinton, tighter gun laws, martial law, mass hysteria - all of the above perhaps?

Joe said:
Foxx said:
Looks like another "lone shooter" who had ties with the FBI:

https://www.sott.net/article/320084-Another-FBI-patsy-Alleged-Orlando-shooter-Omar-Mateen-was-known-to-FBI-for-3-years
The senior law enforcement source reports that Mateen became a person of interest in 2013 and again in 2014. The Federal Bureau of Investigation at one point opened an investigation into Mateen but subsequently closed the case when it produced nothing that appeared to warrant further investigation.

"He's a known quantity," the source said. "He's been on the radar before."

I don't know if FBI spokespeople often speak this way, but saying "He's a known quantity" also sounds like very strange phrasing to me.

Same old BS.

"FBI confirms interviewed Omar Mateen twice, 'inconclusively', in 2013 & 2014"

Yes and they also say that he worked for a security firm since 2007, which is called "G4S Secure Solutions", as a "security guy". This firm is operating worldwie and has direct ties to the FBI.

All just "coincidence" of course... :pinocchio:

Back
Top Bottom