Mass Shootings

You have some excellent observations and info! Which makes this story MUCH more fishy!! And a very nice catch with the semblance to "The Shining". Could it be a coincidence? I think its not. Because Its much easier to sell Wortman as a whacko when you have a picture that is looking like the one from The Shining. Who hasnt seen "The Shining" eh!? And people who dont pay attention will subconsciously put Wortmans pic into the same drawer where crazy Jack Nicholson already is.

Thanks, Agron.
Also, later I had a nice thought on what it could be so let me speculate. Maybe this Wortman could have been a "head" of local small MJ grow ops and that this was all done by the police and made to look like a shooting spree... in which they got rid of one large or few smaller grow ops! They do this for two reasons. To confiscate huge value and to send a message to others. And they do this regularly!!
Because I remember hearing a year or so ago that Canada and US had started to wage a silent war on small independent Cannabis farmers. With no truthfull media coverage ofcourse. At the same time youtube started deleting MJ chanells that were owned by independent peeps. At the same moment all these huge, big ag like operations, started popping up too. AND it was done on 4/20 which is a global MJ day too. I dont know much about that community and if it is grower friendly, but I know how Canada is leading in that "field" of commerce. One more clue is that Wortman had multiple houses and properties as a denturist.

So you can add this speculation to the pile of possible hypothesis on what this really was.
Interesting. I know nothing about the possible threat posed by independent Cannabis farmers. Perhaps it's something to pursue here, I honestly couldn't say. Right now it's virtually a blank slate until some verifiable information can be determined.

I was thinking back over the time of the event and realized that I'd been personally dealing with a very strong (unusual for me) anger vibe that took a fair bit of work to get through and process. (For me, it was linked to the realization that mandated vaccinations are likely going to become a reality. I was furious. -I actually posted the results of my thinking here).

I wonder now if mandatory vaccinations were really what I was angered about, or if that was just me consciously attaching a convenient narrative for why I was so angry to something which had a different origin. Beaming, for instance.

Last edited:
This incident is beyond strange to me. What strikes me is that this guy seemed to have had a perfectly replicated RCMP police car (was it stolen and the police want to cover that up?) and a uniform. This man was a denturist! This has the look of a meticulous pre-meditated murder. Furthermore, nobody - as far as I can tell at the moment - is asking any real questions about it and nobody seems to want to. The news where I am in Canada has gone directly to mourning the victims. Such as, "clap and cheer for the police and EMS services", "stay strong Nova Scotia!", etc. A friend of mine in Nova Scotia had posted this on FB:

It's like people just want to get past it already and it will fade into memory. This is probably what the PTB want as well.
Interesting observations @Heather and @unkl brws. It all looks familiar script.

- Cheering population that came out of locked and bored italians singing became worldwide phenomenon. It looks like people are cheering to their deathbeds? People are shutdown with fear and lie so much, they can't think anything other than what authority says. May be it is the last siren song.
-They haven't yet said this shooter is the "Coronavirus denier". The entire situation goes to another level.
- If the PTB says "See some thing , Say some thing" in this new brave world, We suddenly enter different world.

I know it is ridiculous to speculate, but how many times this happened.

Bluegazer posted this in the corona tread from a cession:

A: Now this is interesting Arkadiusz, as it involves the atomic "signature" of the cellular structure of the individual. In concert with this is the etheric body reading and the frequency resonance vibration. All these are interconnected, and can be read from a distance using remote viewing technology/methodology.
Q: (L) Can it be done in a pure mechanical way without using psychic means?
A: At another level of understanding, the two are blended into one.
Q: (T) Computerized psychic remote viewing, maybe. Like artificial intelligence. Maybe a mind connected to a computer?
A: That is close, yes.

So imagine what intel it give the 4Th density sts. Like who resist the coronacarziness, the beaming, the hypnosis etc.,, and who don't and can become walk-in. They can read FRV of individual soul as easely as we can count to 10.

What if the victims were not ramdom but very specific target. Not necessary knowledgeble but potentially dangerous at another level.

Was this a test.

Sorry if I make noise, just try to make sense of this craziness and who benefit from this killing.

The vehicle didn't have a scratch on it, and wasn't the kind of vehicle that could house eighteen (the two other victims were allegedly standing in the way of the run away vehicle). Also: the chances of every single person being killed in such an unlikely accident (on a fairly quiet, country thoroughfare) is virtually nil. But, as usual, with no real investigation, the public consumed the story as just another tragic occurrence, and moved on, paying little attention to the fact that the owner of the limo company this operation was obviously targeting was a Pakistani informant for the FBI.
The limo involved in the Schoharie crash was mangled:

Schoharie_limousine_crash.jpg

There has since been an investigation into the accident. It looks like the brakes failed as it came to an intersection at the foot of a hill. Granted, the owner of the limo company being at one point an FBI terror informant is a strange detail:

The owner, Pakistani immigrant Shahad Hussein, is no stranger to legal trouble. When he was working for the DMV in the 1990s, Hussein ran a scam where he would take bribes from prospective drivers to ensure they passed their driving tests. The FBI arrested Hussein for the scam in 2002, but took him on as a confidential informant instead of charging him. Hussein first recorded corruption at the DMV, then infiltrated local mosques. The FBI paid Hussein a handsome salary for his work, which led to the arrests of four men planning on bombing a New York City synagogue and Jewish center.

Also, one wonders what politics lie behind the spat between the NTSB and the local DA/State Police over granting the federal agency permission to inspect the vehicle:

The continuing criminal investigation created tensions over access to the vehicle, with the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), which investigates transportation accidents in order to determine their cause and recommend safety improvements, having complained that the state police did not allow NTSB staff to examine the wrecked vehicle for several months.

The manslaughter trial against Hussein is ongoing although, like everything else, it's currently on hold due to Corona1984.

The limo involved in the Schoharie crash was mangled:

View attachment 35649

There has since been an investigation into the accident. It looks like the brakes failed as it came to an intersection at the foot of a hill. Granted, the owner of the limo company being at one point an FBI terror informant is a strange detail:

Also, one wonders what politics lie behind the spat between the NTSB and the local DA/State Police over granting the federal agency permission to inspect the vehicle:

The manslaughter trial against Hussein is ongoing although, like everything else, it's currently on hold due to Corona1984.

Only problem is, that is NOT the vehicle. Not even close. It's the image they are using NOW. (So, yeah, there could be some problems with the proper agencies inspecting the vehicle!)

Also, even if it were a "terrible" accident -- and, at the time, the photos (there were several, none of them the same vehicle even! -- the chances of twenty people ALL being killed is -- well, just think about it. No survivors AT ALL?? Not to mention the fact that the vehicle described at the time was not able to house the eighteen passengers, who were described as a wedding party -- I mean, it's not like they were smuggling illegal aliens and cramming them in!

Also: just as we're seeing with this Coronavirus situation, there was a problem with the bodies and the hospitals; witness accounts that there were no bodies, and no activity at the nearby hospitals. With this large number of bodies (for one accident) one might expect a hospital to be involved, since sending bodies on to funeral homes, etc., takes some coordination, with the families involved, etc. Also: no emergency triage situation was set up at the scene of the accident -- even if just to confirm death. It was as if a very vital stage -- that of recovering bodies, laying them out, using emergency vehicles to get the bodies where they needed to go -- was entirely missing.

Of course, I'm sure you can NOW find information "explaining" that away too. Still, maybe you're beginning to understand my basic point: look into these events close to the time of the incident, take specific notes, and try to update your links, or you will see it all disappear, and the entire event made to seem "investigated" etc. Don't forget what the virtual community did with the Pentagon re: 9/11. I even knew a D.P. on a film crew who was down there within two weeks of the event, and guess what he saw first hand? There was absolutely no evidence that a plane was involved. I don't recall what the film project was -- he was working for hire -- but there was a lot of footage of that site taken at the time with no one in the media asking some very obvious questions such as: where the hell are the engines, the landing gear, wings, any kind of airplane debris? The only debris in evidence had to do with the building itself. With Schoharie, a favorite image repeatedly used by the media was an old tire by the creek where the vehicle allegedly had landed -- a tire that looked like it had been there for ages, and had nothing to do with the "recent crash." That's how lazy and inept the media are: and yet they get away with this crap since there is no real oversight -- just some very frustrated Youtube researchers!

I will try to hunt down the links I used for Schoharie (several year ago now) once I get my other computer cleaned and working. Hopefully, I can still trace some of that material, especially that of one researcher whose information you would find not only helpful, but intriguing, since the "tentacles" on this one lead in some very strange directions. But without the researcher's name, I can't find his thread on Twitter. "Schoharie limo crash" is not a specific enough search to find it unfortunately (and for obvious reasons).

Last edited:
The only debris in evidence had to do with the building itself.

Actually (again, concerning the Pentagon and 9/11), I recall some plane part was "added" to the debris field at some point (too much rumbling on the matter, I guess).

Oh, something else suspicious about this whole event is how the officials knew straight away that one assailant did all these shootings. It seems premature of them to state this with such certainty. And yet, similar to what happened on 9/ll when CNN was reporting that day that Osama Bin Laden was responsible, these officials seem to know the entire story in advance. So, it's a pattern with these operations, this impossible disclosing of the facts of the case instantaneously.

Also: there's this automatic move to the mourning/memorializing phase -- before any vital questions are answered, or any real investigation pursued.

So, that's where my mind went to as I tried to sort things out immediately after hearing about the incident. Time may tell where I might be right, and where I'm missing something, or where I've gotten it entirely wrong. If anyone here would like to add to what I've got here, or suggest an alternative version, etc., we could piece it together more as more comes out on all this.

I think it's interesting that a shooting should happen in the midst of the Coronavirus lock down. I mean, it would start to seem strange if what the public considers "random" shootings were to suddenly stop just because our countries are in lock down. After all, that would be to suggest that these "crazy" shooters were taking a break for a while, sticking to their homes, and practicing social distancing (!).

Heather, the above summation you created is really good. Those are pretty much the same questions about the details and timelines provided by the CBC and RC's that I have.

A couple of other things I noticed that are really unusual about this case that might be of some value:

Where I live (Winnipeg - same size as Halifax), we've had three police shootings in the past two weeks with two fatalities (one being a teenage girl). I can never remember that aggressive of police action here over such a tight time span. We tend to be known as the "murder capital of Canada", but police killings of civilians are unusual. Especially strange is that none of the people shot were particularly hardened, well-known criminals.

If as the C's say - that the virus can enhance both positive, empathic tendencies in certain people and enhance the exact opposite in the petty tyrants, then police farther down the authoritarian scale may be snapping at a greater rate right now (never mind the tense social conditions).

Another aspect of the Nova Scotia shooting that doesn't add up. Decalling an entire cruiser with the proper multi-colour decals and then applying them is an expensive, time-consuming job that requires pro equipment and an installer. No company would do this. The point of decalling the car to match a cruiser would instantly draw suspicion that someone would be up to something illegal. It would be easily traced to the exact shop by an analysis of the stock/inventory and inks used.

The killer's forensic counter-measures (intense, immediate destruction of evidence through arson) and perceived randomness of targets over an almost 18 hour period to avoid capture are on a level that no one has previously been able to accomplish in Canadian crime history. The silence from the authorities while this extended chase was going on is suspicious - usually the more dramatic the chase - the more info. The 3 hours between announcing "suspect apprehended" and "shooter is dead" is perhaps the strangest of the details.

IMO a 51 year-old denturist unknown to police for his whole life with no apparent motive - is not a likely subject to execute a crime on this level. Wouldn't the whole narrative make much more sense without a "fake" car and a "fake" uniform? I was watching an old "Police Story" episode from the 70's last week where the fictional L.A. cops had one of their own go rogue and no one on the force could tell the public of the threat until the lead actor in the story could take him out. One of the rogue cop's victims became the "lone wolf" perp and the cop who suffered the psychotic break became a hero/victim.

Imagine a scenario where the government (in the middle of a tense lock down/largest economic decline in the nation's history) had to deal with a rogue police shooting spree like the one portrayed in Police Story. The public would lose complete faith in authority if it ever came out. Hopefully, I'm completely wrong, but all the run of local shootings recently here locally, made the speculation seem a lot more plausible then it would have been a month ago.

Heather, the above summation you created is really good. Those are pretty much the same questions about the details and timelines provided by the CBC and RC's that I have.

A couple of other things I noticed that are really unusual about this case that might be of some value:

Where I live (Winnipeg - same size as Halifax), we've had three police shootings in the past two weeks with two fatalities (one being a teenage girl). I can never remember that aggressive of police action here over such a tight time span. We tend to be known as the "murder capital of Canada", but police killings of civilians are unusual. Especially strange is that none of the people shot were particularly hardened, well-known criminals.

If as the C's say - that the virus can enhance both positive, empathic tendencies in certain people and enhance the exact opposite in the petty tyrants, then police farther down the authoritarian scale may be snapping at a greater rate right now (never mind the tense social conditions).

Another aspect of the Nova Scotia shooting that doesn't add up. Decalling an entire cruiser with the proper multi-colour decals and then applying them is an expensive, time-consuming job that requires pro equipment and an installer. No company would do this. The point of decalling the car to match a cruiser would instantly draw suspicion that someone would be up to something illegal. It would be easily traced to the exact shop by an analysis of the stock/inventory and inks used.

The killer's forensic counter-measures (intense, immediate destruction of evidence through arson) and perceived randomness of targets over an almost 18 hour period to avoid capture are on a level that no one has previously been able to accomplish in Canadian crime history. The silence from the authorities while this extended chase was going on is suspicious - usually the more dramatic the chase - the more info. The 3 hours between announcing "suspect apprehended" and "shooter is dead" is perhaps the strangest of the details.

IMO a 51 year-old denturist unknown to police for his whole life with no apparent motive - is not a likely subject to execute a crime on this level. Wouldn't the whole narrative make much more sense without a "fake" car and a "fake" uniform? I was watching an old "Police Story" episode from the 70's last week where the fictional L.A. cops had one of their own go rogue and no one on the force could tell the public of the threat until the lead actor in the story could take him out. One of the rogue cop's victims became the "lone wolf" perp and the cop who suffered the psychotic break became a hero/victim.

Imagine a scenario where the government (in the middle of a tense lock down/largest economic decline in the nation's history) had to deal with a rogue police shooting spree like the one portrayed in Police Story. The public would lose complete faith in authority if it ever came out. Hopefully, I'm completely wrong, but all the run of local shootings recently here locally, made the speculation seem a lot more plausible then it would have been a month ago.

Hi. Jtucker.

I guess it's to put one's speculations on one side of the board, so to speak; and to put what you believe to be "facts" (although that's not always easy to determine) on the other side. As you move along, it's to see where the two sides might actually link up.

I think one thing to keep in mind is that all these mass shootings are very likely to betray the same hand -- the same mindset, in other words -- germane to one overall program, no matter how many intelligence agencies and/or police departments (who by now have intelligence operatives imbedded in them) may be involved.

For those who have researched MKULTRA, for example, you see how the CIA mind control operation (1953-64) was working with figures such as Ewen Cameron, out of McGill University, along with the Allan Memorial Institute, both in Montreal. In other words, these secret programs often transcend national borders, with MKULTRA having at that time been in full swing up in Canada.

For those of you who listened to Joe Rogan's recent interview with Tim O'Neill regarding his book: "Chaos: Charles Manson, the CIA, and the Secret History of the Sixties," you may have noticed O'Neill's stating that for the CIA to operate domestically was entirely illegal to begin with -- of course, that's precisely what they were doing. But with that in mind, it just occurred to me that perhaps one of the reasons they were up in Canada with MKULTRA had to do with just such technicality. Not that they weren't also working that program in the U.S., but perhaps there was less red tape involved outside the country.

In any case, to get back to what I was saying, as you do this kind of research you start to recognize the "mind" behind it. That's why I suggested with Nova Scotia that, as is typical with these operations, there are professional operatives involved along with the usual patsy/assailant, who may or may not have been triggered, and who may or may not have actually killed anyone. Nevertheless, this particular patsy (Gabriel Wortman) was, for some reason, in their sights: that's key. Intelligence people seem to choose people to mess with who are in their sights. So, maybe some further research into just who this Wortman person was, what precisely he did with his time, who he might have come in contact with, could possibly yield something of interest to this case. This then could also indicate where to dig further.

Right now I am bogged down in a lot of other projects (including working with my husband on our never ending "fixer upper" of a house!), so I'm not sure I want to go much further with this particular incident as far as in depth research goes. Still, as I've been writing these posts I've been thinking that maybe my attempting to share here how one might go about this kind of research might be useful to some of you, since I've done quite a bit of it in the past -- sometimes in relation to the fiction writing I'm doing, as well as other art related projects.

Of course, what's great here (as opposed to so much of the internet) is to have this open minded forum where these things can be discussed with even handedness, and intelligence.

So, maybe some further research into just who this Wortman person was, what precisely he did with his time, who he might have come in contact with, could possibly yield something of interest to this case. This then could also indicate where to dig further.
As I re-read my last post -- particularly what I've quoted above -- it had me wondering just how one would go about getting such detailed information about Wortman (!). Certainly a detective could, but how would one do that online with the basic, search engine tools at our disposal? I'm afraid I may have been a little too ambitious with that! Although, I suppose you could look for clues by reading lots of seemingly similar accounts, since sometimes little details crop up that way.

Only problem is, that is NOT the vehicle. Not even close. It's the image they are using NOW. (So, yeah, there could be some problems with the proper agencies inspecting the vehicle!)
You might have seen a photo of the other vehicle, the silver SUV, which the Ford Excursion limo hit in the parking lot before it ended up in the creek beyond that.

The main discrepancy I see is that images of the limo being pulled out of the creek show more of the (right-side) doors 'intact', while the above photo of the wreck shows just the last three intact. However, it's likely they cut away a number of doors afterwards, especially considering their description of the engine having ended up in the middle of the vehicle.

rawImage.jpg

Last edited:
The news in Canada is about as managed and skinny as it gets, and so are the details. A lot of horrible things went down in a most bizarre way with evidence being held close and headlines mostly echoing each other and hardly a full picture has emerged.

This reminded me of another shooting in Ottawa half a dozen years ago - read here. Later, a book was produced about it that looked into the initial reports prior to the narratives being adjusted. That book was by Prof. Graeme MacQueen who had also authored a book about the Anthrax Deception (see interview on SoTT.net here) with his book on the Ottawa Shooting here (it was a very surprising read) and an article about it by Barrie Zwicker.

What do we have with this guy, the denturist, with a mocked up cop car and carnage on his mind. What did he shoot with, had he had psychiatric care - not much to know yet.

Last summer in Canada we had the two BC boys who went on a rampage that no one really new what was going on.

All very strange stuff.

Among the incidents in Nova Scotia last Saturday was this:

Evacuation centre peppered with bullets morning of Nova Scotia mass shooting
Graeme Benjamin, Global News, 22 April 2020

Nova Scotia’s police watchdog is investigating why two uniformed officers were shooting in the direction of a fire hall in Onslow being used as a place of refuge the morning of the shooting rampage.

In a statement to Global News, Nova Scotia Serious Incident Response Team (SiRT) interim director Pat Curran said the team is investigating the discharge of firearms by two RCMP officers near the Onslow-Belmont Fire Hall about 10:30 a.m. on Sunday morning.

“At this point we don’t what they were shooting at,” Curran said. “We do know that the shooter was not in that area at that time.”

The Onslow Belmont Fire Hall is located about 25 kilometres east of Portapique, N.S., where a gunman began his deadly rampage that spanned over 12 hours and killed at least 22 people this past weekend.

In a Facebook post Wednesday morning, the Onslow Belmont Fire Brigade confirmed its building sustained “considerable damage” as a result of the situation.

It also took one of the fire station’s trucks out of service

“The hall was used to provide a place where residents could come take a break, register and get hotel and Red Cross information,” the fire brigade said in the post.

The brigade said there was an RCMP officer and cruiser staged on its property to assist with evacuation registration.

They said multiple people were at the fire hall when the shots rang out.

“Our video surveillance does not capture the shooters but does show two people resembling RCMP officers enter our property, one to the front and one to the rear,” the Facebook post said.

“One of these people enters our hall at the front but no one sheltered inside the hall spoke with the people, person resembling the RCMP officer so we cannot confirm why they were there.”

The statement, which has since been deleted, added that no one identified themselves as RCMP officers.

“They left our property shortly after the gunfire,” the post concluded. “We have since been contacted by SiRT and are cooperating with their ongoing investigation.

“Fortunately, no one was physically injured.”

The Onslow Belmont Fire Brigade says it deleted the post because it “never intended to instigate conspiracy theories or confirm anything about a shooter still at large.”

“The comments posted on our site were not where we had hoped the discussions would go so we have removed the post,” the second post reads.

I bet they weren't.

Vi O’Riley, who lives down the road from the fire hall, says she heard a loud bang Sunday morning.

“I went into the living room to look out the window and there was two policemen running across the street with some big guns,” she said. “One went toward the fire hall and one sort of sat in the ditch.”

O’Riley says they left a short time later. She says the disturbing part was that she didn’t receive any sort of alert as to what was happening.

“If there was someone out here shooting, we weren’t told. There was no alarm, which they usually have one,” she said.

“I was shaken up.”

During the manhunt for the shooter, Nova Scotia RCMP were providing updates on the search through their Twitter account. An emergency alert was not sent out to residents.

Premier Stephen McNeil said Tuesday that the province was notified of the situation at around midnight Sunday. He said the province had its Emergency Management Office staff on hand but did not receive a request from the RCMP to issue an alert.

The SiRT investigation into the two RCMP officers allegedly discharging their firearms is separate from their other investigation, which involves the killing of the suspect outside a gas station in Enfield.

Looks like another coordinated multi-site terror attack then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom