Mass Shootings

As many of you probably heard already, there was a shooting incident in Vienna that's labelled as an Islamist terror attack. 3 people were killed and 15 injured. Neighbouring Germany and Czech Republic have introduced border checks in case the shooter attempts to flee the country.

First the society's "paranoia switch" was flipped by the terror threat. Then by the murderous virus. Now it's both. It looks like the PTB have adopted the same approach as shampoo producers: 2 in 1 for maximum efficiency :nuts:

To All:

In my opinion, all of these are part of the plan that I have mentioned in my posts.

They want to start the "military state" that reaches Europe and the USA, and under this, we will live the closer months or years.

To start this, they need a big conflict. This conflict will be mainly with the Middle East country/countries (however not necessarily the Middle East only, I think also that Ukraine and Belarus, possible Taiwan, are also endangered).

To do this, they will generate false or real conflict between the Western and Muslim worlds. That will be adding oil to the fire, which ends in the kind of provocation / false flag attack from the "terrorists". For instance, it could be a big Western symbolic city, for instance, France, Paris.

They need that "war state" because they need to fulfill the war on Semitic people, as this was mentioned in the Cassiopaean sessions.

However, there are also things related to this. The state of war takes our rights. And also give the veil to the Cosmic behavior. Everything that will be displayed in the sky can be said that those are military activities. Also, the real pandemic, when come may be first covered as the chemical or biological weapon.

They need something that covers them. As C's said in one session, they can't show that "Heaven" gets angry on them. To all of these, I can add that well, also as Cass said, there can be not only people's bombs but also the natural bombs as comets before they have to defend themselves, so they are preparing.

The pseudo-pandemic now is preparation for this war event/events. "Virus" has to divert attention, gives pretext to introduce the trade restriction, and transport what will be new normal in the "war state". They check how people react to the reactions at the absurd commands even if they are right or wrong and check who subordinate to this and who not. They destroy those parts of the people's lives that they will not make usable or disturb their activity. Also the multitude of messages about the virus may obscure other things, that we do not see.

I repeat myself because I think that this is important for all of you, and we have a bit of time to think about that, not much, but yet, I encourage you to do this. I only connect all those things, all the information that is publicly available, and conclude upon it. Check this conclusions for yourself too.

Updates:

[ALERT] - An individual, wanting to attack passers-by with a machete, is entrenched in a building with a #machette in the 11th arrondissement of #Paris . The #GSO (Operational Support Group) is in intervention. (Police sources at @LPLdirect )

Last edited:
Shooting in La Paillade: drug trafficking in Montpellier turns into turf war https://midilibre.fr/2020/11/03/fus

The shooting that took place in the middle of the day on Sunday (November 1) is an illustration of an escalating violence in recent months, in an area where rival gangs are now clashing with heavy weapons. The inhabitants can no longer take it.

Panic, dread, horror. In the opinion of several observers, the urban guerrilla scene which took place on Sunday November 1 in broad daylight on the slab of the Grand Mail is a sign that a new course has been crossed.

In the ultraviolence that has plagued the Paillade district and, above all, the daily lives of its inhabitants for months or even years. The shooting took place in broad daylight, with several grouped shooters, hooded and masked, equipped with large-caliber automatic weapons, emptying their magazines and acting ... in full re-containment.

Stray bullets landed in a neighborhood children's room. The scene even unfolded when a few dozen yards away was a wild flea market. Thus creating a general panic, while the attacks were still in everyone's mind.

"You need a real sector police station"

"We must reinstall the police presence in Mosson", insists Yann Bastière, Montpellier police officer and representative of the SGP Police Unit union. Like Alliance, he called for reinforcements in Montpellier, and La Mosson in particular, "to dissuade" criminals.

"We see that the perpetrators of these shots can come on a Sunday at 1 pm, when the police station is closed, spray the area and leave gently," he said. This summer, SGP Police Unit wrote to the mayor but also to the deputies to mention a reinforcement of about thirty personnel, the 20 obtained thanks to the QRR having been largely absorbed by the reorganizations and the departures.

"The Mosson police station is an empty shell, we suggested to the mayor to ask for a real sector police station".
Turf war

Since New Year's Eve, the area whose residents like to talk about a city (25,000) have seen a staggering number of shootings. Seven in all, killing one, Ahmed A. 21, on February 25, 2020, was killed by a heavy gun flurry and many injured. Still in the same area.

Classified as Republican Reconquest Quarter (QRR) in 2018 as part of the daily security police (PSQ). Where about twenty personnel were assigned as reinforcements. Here, a turf war for the juicy drug market is played out between neighborhood bosses, between neighborhoods, between communities and sometimes with the help of teams from outside Montpellier. Even Marseillais.

The teams are assembled and disassembled according to the confusion, a debt, an ultimatum and it can burst

"There is a holding of the territory with variable geometry. The teams are assembled and dismantled according to the confusion, a debt, an ultimatum and it can burst. The confinement could reshuffle the cards", one confides a source policewoman. This war also affected other sectors of the city, such as the city of Gély or the city of Saint-Martin. Elias, another 21-year-old, was killed there on June 22, 2020. Weapons of war and drugs are regularly seized.

Kalashnikov fire was heard near the Grand Mall on December 31. The gunman, filmed there again at the foot of the tower, had sown panic and traumatized families in the front row. Two days later, rebelote. A week later, a vast security operation was organized, around forty police officers mobilized.

But the battle for which deal points to keep is not about to end. After Ahmed and Elias died, their parents organized a white march through the Paillade in August. The crowd had gathered for a long time on the slab of the Grand Mail which has already seen too many deaths.

At least three shooters wanted

Who are the people targeted by the shooters this Sunday, November 1? Hard to say at this point. Investigators from the Montpellier SRPJ heard on Monday the victim, a young man injured three times in one foot and one leg. He was taken to the CHU by friends. His vital prognosis was not engaged. She is known for "minor" delinquency according to our sources.

Investigators will need to determine his degree of involvement in this case. Numerous cartridge cases were found at the scene. "Several locations of firing starts" were noted according to the public prosecutor, Fabrice Belargent, "with the presence of three calibers: 9 mm, 5'56 and 11'45". In the aftermath of the events, the shooters were still wanted.

CARSON CITY, NV - November 09, 2020
Today, Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak issued the following statement in response to the United States Presidential race being called for Vice President Joe Biden and Senator Kamala Harris.

“First and foremost, I want to congratulate President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris on their historic win in this election. As Governor, I look forward to working closely with their administration to help Nevada – the State hit hardest by both COVID-19 and climate change.

I also want to thank our hardworking poll workers and
elections officials who are making sure that every vote is counted. Nevada has some of the top election officials in the country and I trust their ability to count every ballot.”

Money Machine - The Documentary: Behind the Scenes Episode 7: Media Control
•Nov 6, 2020
Money Machine - The Documentary: Behind the Scenes |
Episode 1: Kicked Out of Mandalay Bay
Episode 2: 200 Cameras Off
Episode 3: How MGM Ripped Off Survivors
Episode 4: Sisolak and the #Vegasstrongcon
Episode 5: SIN CITY'S COVER-UP CULTURE

Episode 6: Paddock’s Check in Date

Genres: Documentary Duration: 1 hour 25 minutes Subtitles: 8 languages + Show Availability: Worldwide
On October 1, 2017, Stephen Paddock opened fire on a crowd of more than 20,000 concertgoers from his hotel room at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. In a matter of minutes, Paddock killed 58 people and wounded more than 400. It was the largest mass shooting in the history of the United States. Yet, just a couple of years later, Vegas seems to have forgotten it completely. In the aftermath of remarketing Las Vegas as a safe destination for tourists, many questionable practices were put into place—one of the most shocking being a lawsuit against the victims of this devastating tragedy. On top of that, despite the popular #VegasStrong movement and nationwide fundraising, there’s still a huge question of where all that money went. An enthralling documentary about the dark side of the Las Vegas economy, Money Machine exposes Sin City’s culpability in this country’s deadliest shooting.

Four individuals were rushed to the hospital with serious injuries resulting from a shooting in the German capital, according to Berlin’s police and fire services. Security forces are currently searching for suspects.

The incident occurred in Berlin’s Kreuzberg district in the early hours of Saturday. A police spokesman confirmed that there had been a shooting involving several people but did not provide more details.

In a message posted to Twitter, the city’s fire department said that three people had been hospitalized with serious injuries. Two of the victims were found at the crime scene while the third person was pulled from a nearby canal with an injury to his leg, Berliner Zeitung reported. Police later confirmed that a fourth person had been hurt in the incident.

Local media, citing eyewitness accounts, said that heavily armed security personnel had been deployed to the scene to search for those involved in the shooting. A police helicopter was also used in the operation.

Authorities are still trying to determine the circumstances that led to the shooting.

GRAPEVINE, Texas

It looks like some interesting stuff going on. 3 places on the same day - Tennessee, Florida, Berlin. It is interesting all these shootings and bombings disappeared when people are scared with Covid or even during the US election saga. They are back.

It was not clear whether it is Greenbaums going (planned/unplanned) or whether these false flags (most probably) as a distraction for Trump and the deep-state election saga( w.r.t possible emergency military rule).

A murder-suicide took place on Monday in Pennsylvania. A married couple were removing snow off their property onto their neighbour's property. When the neighbour got upset a verbally abusive (on both sides) argument followed. The neighbour went back into his house and grabbed a gun. The couple clearly thought he wouldn't dare to use it, the husband had called him a pu$$y earlier, and the woman shouted "Go ahead!" when he returned with the gun. So he went ahead and fired multiple shots at both, wounding them badly. He then went back inside and returned with a riffle to finish them both off. He later shot himself.

I found this story to be pretty gruesome, and an important reminder to avoid conflict and keep my head low. I recently heard from a friend who is a police officer that both suicides and violent murders have increased massively throughout 2020 and there are no signs of improvement. Greenbaums going off all at the same comes to mind, but I guess it doesn't take a Greenbaum case to lead to do that. One year of lockdowns combined with personality issues would do the job too. Given how sure the woman in the below video sounded when she told him to "go ahead" it's likely the guy wasn't the kind of person who would respond violently.

Here's an article describing the incident: 3 neighbors dead following snow removal dispute in Philadelphia

And here's the CCTV video footage of the whole incident (WARNING: violent content!). Just a small heads up that libtards in the comments section have turned it into evidence that white people are murderers, guns should be banned and Trump supporters are psychopaths.

Last edited:
A murder-suicide took place on Monday in Pennsylvania. A married couple were removing snow off their property onto their neighbour's property. When the neighbour got upset a verbally abusive (on both sides) argument followed. The neighbour went back into his house and grabbed a gun. The couple clearly thought he wouldn't dare to use it, the husband had called him a pu$$y earlier, and the woman shouted "Go ahead!" when he returned with the gun. So he went ahead and fired multiple shots at both, wounding them badly. He then went back inside and returned with a riffle to finish them both off. He later shot himself.

I found this story to be pretty gruesome, and an important reminder to avoid conflict and keep my head low. I recently heard from a friend who is a police officer that both suicides and violent murders have increased massively throughout 2020 and there are no signs of improvement. Greenbaums going off all at the same comes to mind, but I guess it doesn't take a Greenbaum case to lead to do that. One year of lockdowns combined with personality issues would do the job too. Given how sure the woman in the below video sounded when she told him to "go ahead" it's likely the guy wasn't the kind of person who would respond violently.

Here's an article describing the incident: 3 neighbors dead following snow removal dispute in Philadelphia

And here's the CCTV video footage of the whole incident. Libtards in the comments have turned it into evidence that white people are murderers, guns should be banned and Trump supporters are psychopaths.

Yeah, I've been thinking the same lately. Stefan Verstappen (interviewed on SOTT years ago) has some good tips on crime prevention and situational awareness in his book Art of Urban Survival, so I was planning to reread it.

Belgium? I thought that Belgium didn't even exist...

La Belgique n'existe pas 🇧🇪❓
Hi Ursus Minor.

I wouldn't give that website even a minute of my time. If you start to read up on the history of Belgium there's a great deal to it. The more recent real estate co-opting and development of Brussels no doubt reflects globalist "smart city" ideas, so it's something to maybe have a look at with that in mind. Due to Brussels' role in the EU (it's the EU's de dacto capitol, in fact), 46% of Brussels' residents are from outside of Belgium, so it's an extremely international city. It has its own central bank -- a subject unto itself as far as nefarious activity goes. And in the same way globalists have co-opted liberalism, turning it on its head in order to insert division and chaos while rapidly pursuing its own underhanded agendas, Belgium would be no exception in this. In other words, you honestly don't need conspiracy sites like the one you linked to in order to see what is happening in Belgium. Really, we just need to inform ourselves, and read between the lines as necessary.

Interesting bit of ancient history here (at Wikipedia):

Names

Belgium was a name chosen when the modern country was created, but it has a long history. It is originally a classical name, used by Julius Caesar. The term continued to be used occasionally in different ways until the creation of the modern country. While Caesar described the Belgian part of Gaul as a larger area, much bigger than modern Belgium, including large parts of modern France, Germany and the Netherlands, he only used the term "Belgium" once, referring to a smaller area now mostly in Northern France, where the tribes ruling the Belgian military alliance lived. Under Roman rule this region was the equivalent of the province of Belgica Secunda, which stretched into the coastal Flemish part of modern Belgium.

In late Roman and medieval times the term Belgium tended to be used to refer to Roman Belgica Prima, and its successor Upper Lotharingia, in the Moselle region of Germany, Luxembourg and France. Only slowly in modern times did the old term start to be used for the area to the north of the two Roman Belgica provinces, now the Netherlands and Belgium. For example, it was sometimes used as a classical name for the northern "United Provinces", roughly the predecessor of the modern Netherlands, after they separated from the Spanish-ruled south, roughly the predecessor of modern Belgium, in the early modern era.

Belgium only began to be used exclusively for the southern part of the Netherlands when it was deliberately chosen as the new name for the new country, which broke out of the post-Waterloo kingdom of the Netherlands after a struggle which lasted from 1830 to 1839.

More from Wikipedia; this looks to be a pretty good summation on the history that led to what is now called Belgium:

Belgium's modern shape can be partly traced back at least as far as the "Seventeen Provinces" within the Burgundian Netherlands. These lands straddled the ancient boundary of the Scheldt that had divided medieval France and Germany, but they were brought together under the House of Valois-Burgundy, and unified into one autonomous territory by their heir Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, in his Pragmatic Sanction of 1549. The Eighty Years' War (1568–1648) later led to the split between a northern Dutch Republic and the Southern Netherlands from which Belgium and Luxembourg developed. This southern territory continued to be ruled by the Habsburg descendants of the Burgundian house, at first as the "Spanish Netherlands". Invasions from France under Louis XIV led to the loss of what is now Nord-Pas-de-Calais to France, while the remainder finally became the "Austrian Netherlands". The French Revolutionary wars led to Belgium becoming part of France in 1795, bringing the end of the semi-independence of areas which had belonged to the Catholic church. After the defeat of the French in 1814, a new United Kingdom of the Netherlands was created, which eventually split one more time during the Belgian Revolution of 1830–1839, giving three modern nations, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg.

Do we need to look beyond Wikipedia? No doubt, since I usually find that the more I know about a subject, the less happy I am with Wikipedia's slant on things. I usually check in with Encyclopedia Britannica too, for starters.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've been thinking the same lately. Stefan Verstappen (interviewed on SOTT years ago) has some good tips on crime prevention and situational awareness in his book Art of Urban Survival, so I was planning to reread it.

Thank you for the useful reminder Anthony. I think I’ll order the book myself as I haven’t read it.

I have to say I was pretty shocked to see such recklessness in the face of danger. It’s one thing to get carried away and verbally abusive but when the guy returned with a gun I’d think they’d recognise the seriousness of the situation and run for their lives. Statistically shooting a moving target is hard so if they responded differently the tragedy could have been avoided. I seriously can’t imagine what must have been going through the woman’s head when she shouted “go ahead”. They surely paid a high price for their foolish bravado and ignorance.

Hi Ursus Minor.

I wouldn't give that website even a minute of my time. If you start to read up on the history of Belgium there's a great deal to it. The more recent real estate co-opting and development of Brussels no doubt reflects globalist "smart city" ideas, so it's something to maybe have a look at with that in mind. Due to Brussels' role in the EU (it's the EU's de dacto capitol, in fact), 46% of Brussels' residents are from outside of Belgium, so it's an extremely international city. It has its own central bank -- a subject unto itself as far as nefarious activity goes. And in the same way globalists have co-opted liberalism, turning it on its head in order to insert division and chaos while rapidly pursuing its own underhanded agendas, Belgium would be no exception in this. In other words, you honestly don't need conspiracy sites like the one you linked to in order to see what is happening in Belgium. Really, we just need to inform ourselves, and read between the lines as necessary.

Interesting bit of ancient history here (at Wikipedia):

More from Wikipedia; this looks to be a pretty good summation on the history that led to what is now called Belgium:

Do we need to look beyond Wikipedia? No doubt, since I usually find that the more I know about a subject, the less happy I am with Wikipedia's slant on things. I usually check in with Encyclopedia Britannica too, for starters.
*typo correction: Brussels is the 'de facto' capitol of the EU.

At least eight people were killed in three shootings Tuesday at massage parlors in Atlanta and a nearby town, U.S. media reported, and it has not yet been determined whether the three events were linked.

The first shooting, in which four people were killed and two wounded, occurred Tuesday afternoon in a massage parlor about 50 miles from Atlanta.

Shortly afterwards, two more shootings killed four people in two massage parlors in Atlanta, police in the city said, according to the same network.

The suspect, 21-year-old Robert Aaron Long , was arrested on Tuesday night about 240 km south of Atlanta, writes the Atlanta Journal - Constitution.

"It is very likely" that the same attacker took part in all three attacks on massage parlors in Atlanta in which he killed eight people, a spokesman for the police in that capital of Georgia told AFP.

"After reviewing the videos, investigators think there is a high probability that our suspect is an attacker from Cherokee County who is in custody," the police officer said, referring to Robert Aaron Long.

Sources: 8 killed in shootings at 3 metro Atlanta spas. Police have 1 suspect in custody
And: Krvoproliće u SAD-u: U pucnjavama u trima salonima za masažu ubijeno najmanje osmero ljudi, sumnja se da je u svima sudjelovao 21-godišnjak

At least eight people were killed in three shootings Tuesday at massage parlors in Atlanta and a nearby town, U.S. media reported, and it has not yet been determined whether the three events were linked.

The first shooting, in which four people were killed and two wounded, occurred Tuesday afternoon in a massage parlor about 50 miles from Atlanta.

Shortly afterwards, two more shootings killed four people in two massage parlors in Atlanta, police in the city said, according to the same network.

The suspect, 21-year-old Robert Aaron Long , was arrested on Tuesday night about 240 km south of Atlanta, writes the Atlanta Journal - Constitution.

"It is very likely" that the same attacker took part in all three attacks on massage parlors in Atlanta in which he killed eight people, a spokesman for the police in that capital of Georgia told AFP.

"After reviewing the videos, investigators think there is a high probability that our suspect is an attacker from Cherokee County who is in custody," the police officer said, referring to Robert Aaron Long.

Sources: 8 killed in shootings at 3 metro Atlanta spas. Police have 1 suspect in custody
And: Krvoproliće u SAD-u: U pucnjavama u trima salonima za masažu ubijeno najmanje osmero ljudi, sumnja se da je u svima sudjelovao 21-godišnjak
Given how common such atrocities are in the USA, the weirdest thing about this particular one is that it comes right after the Biden administration acknowledged the disproportionately high number of crimes committed against Asian Americans in recent years (albeit in such a way that the White House deflected the issue onto Trump with the implied message that the rise in attacks is the result of him labelling Covid-19 as 'the China virus'). Now the media has a pasty White face to go with another 'random mass shooting of non-Whites' whilst 'acknowledging' actual systemic/endemic racism against Asians.

But according to their own government hate crime statistics, that's not the issue. The issue, which spans at least the last two decades, is that the overwhelming majority of attacks against Asian Americans are committed by Black Americans. The following is from 2010:

San Francisco's hidden truth is out. That's what community organizer Carol Mo calls the realization that Asian residents are being targeted for robberies, burglaries and intimidation by young black men.

"It is San Francisco's dirty little secret," said Mo, a former Safety Network Community organizer in the Sunset District. "It's not news to us."

Back
Top Bottom