Materialists and energy vampires

Hi CrazyDaisy, Lately I've been learning more about this subject as well so thought to share what I've been looking at and it may be helpful to you as well. You are new to posting here and I dont know what you have already read in terms of the info available so encase you haven't read this I recommend it as a good foundation to work on. http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/organic_portals.htm

For me, its the issue of how to deal with petty tyrants who are popping up all over the place, and so organic portals (agents in the Matrix) are likely. These will definitely attempt to suck you into their agenda by activating emotions, usually anger, which is triggered by self importance in oneself. When this "system" starts working we are compelled to generate a lot of energy, that is directed to the tyrant and so the energy drain. We are wasting our life force on them and this is their purpose. So self control of the emotions and thoughts are important so we dont generate the energy they seek. I'm thinking that strategic enclosure (see glossary) is also useful in this regard as we utilize internal boundaries of protection, to not let this energy, directed to us, in.

Also I am rereading Books 5 and 6 of The Wave, Petty Tyrants , Navigating the Traps and Diversions of Life in the Matrix, which is also helpful.

One petty tyrant, a neighbor who has been harassing me everyday for 6 weeks has now gone silent in the last 5 days. Utilizing what I've learned, in not giving him any energy, it seems possible he has now backed off, not getting the results he sought. Perhaps he's been "switched off".

Hope this may be helpful to you. Its such a important issue to understand so we can deal with it effectively since its such a common, ongoing agenda.

Tigersoap said:
MusicMan said:
Inasmuch as we Forumites are still STS as long as we are in 3D, and attempting to become STO candidates, when dealing with energy vampires one strategy that can be used is the 'Grey Rock' principle, which can be found using the search function on the Forum.

The "Gray Rock" principle is talked about in this thread :

How to deal with a psychopath - Act as a "Gray Rock"

That thread was a useful read/reminder, not just for dealing with psychopaths but organic portals in general.

Thanks.

CrazyDaisy said:
I've been dealing with energy vampires a lot. I think it's because there's a lot of atheists and materialists. Most of the time atheists and materialists feel empty. They often fill the void by consuming a lot of media, alcohol and drugs. I don't mind what they do their body. Unfortunately they also fill the void by sucking up energy from spiritual people like me. I sometimes feel like a part of my soul is taken away when I interact with materialists. Any way I can prevent this from happening?

Can you elaborate, terms such as spiritual energy being taken away from vampires, even if it is true for yourself, needs explaining, when we explain it we have a better chance of understanding it and thus study it and prevent it.

i mean sure people suck energy from us, but have you considered we suck energy from others as well?

Materialist people, are still people, from the spiritual perspective it isn't as simple as naming or labeling people or ourselves based on their habits, as it is also a great tool of self study when we try to understand others for their habits and addictions, and consider them as also humans who have a spirit of their own in their individual path.

Atheists are people who deserted from religion from one reason or another, that does't make them necessarily empty or shallow, can you name out of these atheist you know some reasons why they don't believe in a God, or religion? and how this relates to your spirituality?

Can you explain how they suck your energy?

Can you explain how you are a spiritual person?

your last question is very vague and simplistic, as this is a wide subject and there is no one pill solution that will prevent this, the answer to that for now would be research and self study. have you read wave series? Laura elaborates on this quiet a lot on this topic.

I think the simple yet complex answer to your question is Knowledge protects.

PS: excuse me being direct here, but if this is an issue for you in your current environment (so often), it needs real attention and some inner questioning. as a victim myself i can tell you in a sense, sometimes we subconsciously look to be placed in the aim of the vampire or we fall in their trap because of our foolhardiness and sometimes even willingly.
What I am referring to is "programs" as we use the term here : _http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=17&lsel=P

There's many different ways people can suck my energy. When I'm not feeling healthy, being around people in general drains my mental or physical energy. If I don't get energy from that interaction I will feel like my energy is being drained. While this is uncomfortable, I can easily leave the situation to recover my energy.

When people drain my spiritual energy, it's totally different. My spiritual energy is basically my essence. It's what makes everyday life worth living. When I talk to some kinds of materialists, I feel like they drain that energy out of me. I guess I make them feel alive, but they end up taking that energy out of me. It's way harder to recover that energy. When I don't have that energy, nothing seems worth it to me. The world seems like a plastic and soulless place. When people drain my physical or mental energy I just feel tired or low in willpower. Now that it's spring I'm recovering that energy. I'm just scared someone will steal it from me again.

CrazyDaisy said:
There's many different ways people can suck my energy. When I'm not feeling healthy, being around people in general drains my mental or physical energy. If I don't get energy from that interaction I will feel like my energy is being drained. While this is uncomfortable, I can easily leave the situation to recover my energy.

When people drain my spiritual energy, it's totally different. My spiritual energy is basically my essence. It's what makes everyday life worth living. When I talk to some kinds of materialists, I feel like they drain that energy out of me. I guess I make them feel alive, but they end up taking that energy out of me. It's way harder to recover that energy. When I don't have that energy, nothing seems worth it to me. The world seems like a plastic and soulless place. When people drain my physical or mental energy I just feel tired or low in willpower. Now that it's spring I'm recovering that energy. I'm just scared someone will steal it from me again.

You might wish to think about what exactly is occurring when you feel your energy being depleted so that you might identify something you can change about the interactions. Also making and sticking to some kind of plan to conserve your energy once you find a way.

Along these lines, Laura has written extensively on stuff like this and it may be due to something she writes in that Splitting Realities? post:

Because this lesson is going to keep coming until you learn to "hold your own."

Also, psychic vampires are talked about along with petty tyrants in The Wave Chapter 53: Strange Birds.

I'm finding this a touchy subject lately.

There's a lot of new people showing up in my life, -all after I heavily invested in and launched a time and attention demanding work project which is linked to sharing awareness with the world at large. I find that as my profile has increased, naturally people's attention is drawn to me, (it's a media project), and so it becomes a question of "Who can be trusted?" "Is this a trap - a mechanized response from the Matrix to prevent me from working effectively?"

Which people are showing up to steal and sabotage, and which are here to help, and which ones are genuine "traveling companion" friends who have problems I can and should set aside time to help?

It can be very hard to sort it all out. -Bearing in mind that the 4d predator is much smarter than me and that one should expect attack at all times from unexpected places, all tuned especially for the target, etc. We have been warned repeatedly of this; the warning signal has sounded loud and often.

Even in this thread, there have been a couple of arguments for why one should allow the petty tyrant in, make room for difficult people. One linked article provided a few posts above sang the praises for a man who married and stuck it out with an abusive wife!

While the arguments for "working with the petty tyrant" do hold some merit in terms of engaging with the universe to learn and hone a warrior, (Castaneda was so advised), also suggests a possible sneak attack (voices on the internet, even ones on this forum which tend to engender trust because of co-linearity, must be remembered, remain voices on the internet; all are vulnerable to clever manipulation).

-It should also be remembered that the Castaneda story involved the stalking of and eventual deliberately planned death of the petty tyrant in question.

I've got other, far less gothic work to do at this point in my life. I need people around me who are not going to distract and steal energy from me. I need a Strategic Enclosure which doesn't leak, and I certainly don't think it would be smart to deliberately marry an abusive wife! (Imagine if Laura had stayed with her first husband, where we'd all be today?) That article smacked of an author trying to justify staying in a comfortable bleeding machine rather than biting through a tough problem.

But the devil is in the details!

There IS merit in working with the universe, in accepting challenges. In becoming what one gives to life. Hiding from challenges can be tantamount to becoming a dream of the past. Yikes!

So it's all about balance, about working out what the right thing is for the specific situation.

-And learning my way through this particular set of challenges seems to be my current lesson. Frankly, I don't lean toward trusting anybody easily, and Iodine, I find, (possibly as a result of mercury and similar toxins), has increased my more morose thinking which certainly doesn't lead to an over abundance of faith in the universe to play nice.

That being said...

CrazyDaisy said:

This sounds a little romanticized to me.

I've seen examples of people who create a particular kind of make-believe enchanted-witchy-healer-crystal-ball story line which (in every case I've seen) carries elements which are just as false as Official Reality, huge projections, and thus carry a massive energy requirement above and beyond simply surviving Official Reality.

I don't know if that describes any aspect of you, but your phrasing did trigger my pattern memory.

In any case, I find without such adornments, it is easier to prevent energy bleed when interacting with regular Official Reality people. -Partly because I blend in and it takes some effort on their part to recognize that I'm "different", and partly because I don't have to work so hard to maintain an illusion reality.

Here's a side-thought aimed at nobody... I think that perhaps this sort of thing might hold some indicator of how wishful thinking realities are maintained in 4D; where all that energy they steal goes to. -Adhering to Objective Reality takes zero energy because you don't have any work to do in pulling the elastic into a desired shape. Objective Reality is the elastic in its resting form.

Just a thought.

Woodsman said:
I'm finding this a touchy subject lately.

There's a lot of new people showing up in my life, -all after I heavily invested in and launched a time and attention demanding work project which is linked to sharing awareness with the world at large. I find that as my profile has increased, naturally people's attention is drawn to me, (it's a media project), and so it becomes a question of "Who can be trusted?" "Is this a trap - a mechanized response from the Matrix to prevent me from working effectively?"

Which people are showing up to steal and sabotage, and which are here to help, and which ones are genuine "traveling companion" friends who have problems I can and should set aside time to help?

It can be very hard to sort it all out. -Bearing in mind that the 4d predator is much smarter than me and that one should expect attack at all times from unexpected places, all tuned especially for the target, etc. We have been warned repeatedly of this; the warning signal has sounded loud and often.

Even in this thread, there have been a couple of arguments for why one should allow the petty tyrant in, make room for difficult people. One linked article provided a few posts above sang the praises for a man who married and stuck it out with an abusive wife!

While the arguments for "working with the petty tyrant" do hold some merit in terms of engaging with the universe to learn and hone a warrior, (Castaneda was so advised), also suggests a possible sneak attack (voices on the internet, even ones on this forum which tend to engender trust because of co-linearity, must be remembered, remain voices on the internet; all are vulnerable to clever manipulation).

-It should also be remembered that the Castaneda story involved the stalking of and eventual deliberately planned death of the petty tyrant in question.

I've got other, far less gothic work to do at this point in my life. I need people around me who are not going to distract and steal energy from me. I need a Strategic Enclosure which doesn't leak, and I certainly don't think it would be smart to deliberately marry an abusive wife! (Imagine if Laura had stayed with her first husband, where we'd all be today?) That article smacked of an author trying to justify staying in a comfortable bleeding machine rather than biting through a tough problem.

But the devil is in the details!

There IS merit in working with the universe, in accepting challenges. In becoming what one gives to life. Hiding from challenges can be tantamount to becoming a dream of the past. Yikes!

So it's all about balance, about working out what the right thing is for the specific situation.

-And learning my way through this particular set of challenges seems to be my current lesson. Frankly, I don't lean toward trusting anybody easily, and Iodine, I find, (possibly as a result of mercury and similar toxins), has increased my more morose thinking which certainly doesn't lead to an over abundance of faith in the universe to play nice.

That being said...

CrazyDaisy said:

This sounds a little romanticized to me.

I've seen examples of people who create a particular kind of make-believe enchanted-witchy-healer-crystal-ball story line which (in every case I've seen) carries elements which are just as false as Official Reality, huge projections, and thus carry a massive energy requirement above and beyond simply surviving Official Reality.

I don't know if that describes any aspect of you, but your phrasing did trigger my pattern memory.

In any case, I find without such adornments, it is easier to prevent energy bleed when interacting with regular Official Reality people. -Partly because I blend in and it takes some effort on their part to recognize that I'm "different", and partly because I don't have to work so hard to maintain an illusion reality.

Here's a side-thought aimed at nobody... I think that perhaps this sort of thing might hold some indicator of how wishful thinking realities are maintained in 4D; where all that energy they steal goes to. -Adhering to Objective Reality takes zero energy because you don't have any work to do in pulling the elastic into a desired shape. Objective Reality is the elastic in its resting form.

Just a thought.
I have no idea what you mean. I guess I'll explain what happens in simple terms. When I interact with certain types of people I feel empty and drained afterwards.

[quote author=Daisy]I guess I'll explain what happens in simple terms. When I interact with certain types of people I feel empty and drained afterwards.[/quote]

What can be draining Daisy is when you disagree with everything they say and still feel obliged to 'agree' with them just to have a 'nice' and 'polite' conversation. Our relationship with the truth is vital for our psychic health. We have to be comfortable with our own thoughts and feelings around people. No matter how they differ.

Having controversial thoughts around people who openly detest that can make one feel uncomfortable. The experience is quite common. Hence me pointing it out as a possibility. But I honestly can't tell because you didn't share any details.

CrazyDaisy said:
I have no idea what you mean. I guess I'll explain what happens in simple terms. When I interact with certain types of people I feel empty and drained afterwards.

Can you elaborate how this happens? I won't assume how you interpret these interactions internally or in your life, can you explain in NOT simple terms how? or maybe examples?

Buddy said:
Also, psychic vampires are talked about along with petty tyrants in The Wave Chapter 53: Strange Birds.
Buddy added the link to one chapter that touches on this subject.

bjorn said:
[quote author=Daisy]I guess I'll explain what happens in simple terms. When I interact with certain types of people I feel empty and drained afterwards.

What can be draining Daisy is when you disagree with everything they say and still feel obliged to 'agree' with them just to have a 'nice' and 'polite' conversation. Our relationship with the truth is vital for our psychic health. We have to be comfortable with our own thoughts and feelings around people. No matter how they differ.

Having controversial thoughts around people who openly detest that can make one feel uncomfortable. The experience is quite common. Hence me pointing it out as a possibility. But I honestly can't tell because you didn't share any details.
[/quote]

Hm, I think it depends on the situation. Oftentimes it is more helpful to be strategic, and externally considerate (which will make the situation comfortable for the other and yourself). This is what G. said on external consideration:

Gurdjieff said:
External considering is based upon an entirely different relationship towards people than internal considering. It is adaptation towards people, to their understanding, to their requirements. By considering externally a man does that which makes life easy for other people and for himself. External considering requires a knowledge of men, an understanding of their tastes, habits, and prejudices. At the same time external considering requires a great power over oneself, a great control over oneself.

In Daisy's case, if avoiding conversations with these people is not possible, a way to go about it can be to act in a way that makes them comfortable. Maybe by agreeing to disagree and shortening the conversation. Another thing you can do is say: "Interesting thoughts. I'll think about it.'' and end the conversation that way. But I agree with others that it isn't entirely clear what you mean Daisy, as others suggested maybe if you want you can give us an example of a recent conversation you had with someone that left you drained. Fwiw.

Hi Oxajil

You are right. But what I meant is that we can be so 'diplomatic' that we can even chance our own thoughts to the liking of others just to be nice. Well at the same time trying to hold true to our own real thoughts about the subject.

I think it’s a form of splitting.

Anyhow, I didn’t want to imply that we should plainly tell the truth whenever we feel. If we truly want to try to wake others up. Their tastes, habits, and prejudices must be taken into consideration.

My explanation was wrong.

My theory of psychic vampires

Vampirism is social interaction with a bad connotation. So, upon entering anothers space, there is a social handshake that happens automatically, and is a property of our nature, and is of a psychic nature. And in this handshake we determine if another is approachable - this is our social nature in action. In this subconscious exchange, we quickly assess each others approachability, assessing our moods, needs, all manner of social exchange possibilities.

And this social interaction works fine as long as - the larger social sphere - society and its conventions, manners, etiquette, codes, ect. are the basis - the attitude - from which we approach another.

But as society decays, and the populace degenerates, we are not all on a similar attitude, and others might seem depraved and predatory. This is where our social nature decides that we should avoid exchanges in individuals who give the vibe of being a danger or incompatible.

And yet we believe them to be vampiric, because their social need is vacuous - unable to gain sustenance from interaction. So, to believe that they actually gain from us is in fact a realization of their condition, which we sympathize with, and consequently feel as they do, because we are powerless to make a social connection.

So, in absence of an explanation, we blame the aborted correspondence on the other - though it is a failing of compatibility. And that - rather than place blame, we should avoid such engagements insofar as we can. But we are social creatures, so engagements are inevitable, and so incompatibility is the explanation.

Our nature is such that we would offer ourselves to a mutual benefit willingly. Why is it that there is 'psychic vampires' when we would help if we could? It is because we can't help - at least in the current circumstances at the time of interaction.

So, vampire is a negative connotation. What about at a sports event, and everyone is cheering on a competitor, and this inspires the competitor to win? It is like a vampire, but it actually helps - it is genuine benefit. And it would be called inspiration to the benefit of all involved.

But a vampire wins nothing and benefits not, and would be insatiable despite its attempts to gain. For that is its condition. To feel victimized by such exchanges is to feel as they do - in sympathy - and yet blame them for being what they are. It's a conundrum, and affects you more if you can't see the futility in it.

Back
Top Bottom