Men's Health

Just to update further, he’s in quite a lot of pain, and as day surgery closes at 8.30pm they have moved him to a ward for pain relief and monitoring overnight. (No way he’s walking to/getting in the car as is). He has only been out of surgery just over an hour, so hopefully they give him something works and his body settles overnight, so he can come home tomorrow 🤞🤞 I’m currently reading him your messages. I’ll keep you all informed.

Just to update further, he’s in quite a lot of pain, and as day surgery closes at 8.30pm they have moved him to a ward for pain relief and monitoring overnight. (No way he’s walking to/getting in the car as is). He has only been out of surgery just over an hour, so hopefully they give him something works and his body settles overnight, so he can come home tomorrow 🤞🤞 I’m currently reading him your messages. I’ll keep you all informed.
Good that they can take care of him after the surgery so the recovery can be less painful. I think it was a good idea for him not to leave the facility right away and stay overnight. Thanks for the update!

Thank you for keeping us informed and my best wishes to you both. I hope T.C. will gets all the care he needs to have.

Thank you KSee for all the news about T.C. It's wise for him to stay in hospital for as long as he needs to be observed. I hope that the doctors will soon find him a treatment to relieve his pain and that you will be able to spend as much of the night as possible. Hugs to you both.:hug2 :

Back
Top Bottom