Merged threads on Illuminati - Hidden Hand

Finally:

The Ruiner’s story, while detailed and intricate, does contain several inconsistencies and elements that might raise skepticism. Here are some potential inconsistencies and areas of concern:

### 1. **Lack of Verifiable Evidence**
- **Claim**: The Ruiner provides extensive accounts of his experiences within the Illuminati, interactions with extraterrestrials, and involvement in secret programs.
- **Inconsistency**: There is a notable absence of verifiable evidence to support these claims. Much of the narrative relies on personal anecdotes without corroborating documents, testimonies from other individuals, or physical proof.

### 2. **Extraordinary Claims Without Substantiation**
- **Claim**: The story includes extraordinary elements such as telekinetic training, soul transfers, and contact with a variety of extraterrestrial races.
- **Inconsistency**: These extraordinary claims require equally extraordinary evidence, which is not provided. The reliance on personal testimony without empirical support can be seen as inconsistent with the need for rigorous proof in such significant assertions.

### 3. **Conflicting Information About Alien Races**
- **Claim**: The Ruiner describes various extraterrestrial races, their behaviors, and their interactions with humans, including Nordics, Draco, and Annunaki.
- **Inconsistency**: The descriptions and roles of these races sometimes conflict with established narratives from other whistleblowers and researchers in the UFO community. This can create confusion about the accuracy and consistency of the information provided.

### 4. **Inconsistent Depictions of Power Structures**
- **Claim**: The Illuminati, Draco, and other extraterrestrial entities are portrayed as having extensive control over global events and individual lives.
- **Inconsistency**: The level of control attributed to these groups seems almost omnipotent, yet the narrative also suggests that individual actions and small groups can significantly impact or escape this control. This duality creates an inconsistency in the perceived power dynamics.

### 5. **Ambiguity in Personal Identity and Background**
- **Claim**: The Ruiner’s identity and background are kept deliberately vague, with significant alterations made to his records and personal history.
- **Inconsistency**: While anonymity can be understandable for protection, it also makes it difficult to verify his background and lends an air of unverifiability to his entire narrative. The drastic measures taken to erase his identity, if true, would likely leave some traceable anomalies, yet no such evidence is provided.

### 6. **Shifting Allegiances and Roles**
- **Claim**: The Ruiner describes a journey through various roles within the Illuminati, from a telekinetic trainer to a magician, to a disinformation agent, and finally, a whistleblower.
- **Inconsistency**: The rapid and varied shifts in roles and allegiances within the organization, and the subsequent departure, might seem implausible given the tight control such secretive groups typically exert over their members.

### 7. **Contradictions in the Role of Extraterrestrials**
- **Claim**: Extraterrestrial beings like the Nordics are described as both intervening to help him and being part of a broader control system.
- **Inconsistency**: The narrative oscillates between portraying certain extraterrestrials as benevolent helpers and as entities complicit in human control systems. This can be confusing and contradictory in understanding their true intentions and roles.

### Summary
While The Ruiner’s story is compelling and detailed, it suffers from several inconsistencies and lacks verifiable evidence. These issues include extraordinary claims without substantiation, conflicting information about extraterrestrial races, inconsistent depictions of power structures, ambiguity in personal identity, shifting allegiances, and contradictions in the roles of extraterrestrials. These factors contribute to a narrative that, while intriguing, is challenging to fully accept without more concrete evidence.

### Summary
While The Ruiner’s story is compelling and detailed, it suffers from several inconsistencies and lacks verifiable evidence. These issues include extraordinary claims without substantiation, conflicting information about extraterrestrial races, inconsistent depictions of power structures, ambiguity in personal identity, shifting allegiances, and contradictions in the roles of extraterrestrials. These factors contribute to a narrative that, while intriguing, is challenging to fully accept without more concrete evidence.
So how would you desire I "go about getting more concrete evidence"?

Specific questions you'd like asked?

Hunter and I will be interviewing him on a LiveStream on August 11th.

The last thing I'd have expected is Ruiner exposing himself publicly. Not only because of all the inconsistencies, I'm thinking more of the obvious paradox of Illuminati not interfering with this kind of "disclosures", which in and of itself I find disturbing in relation with our basic knowledge of how and why the sts crepuscular pyramid works.

Another question among many others I have a hard time to elucidate concerns the hypothetic mental and psychic skills of Ruiner, which by the way were they all true, why would he let people know, for instance his control over interfering instantly with any individual's mind or institutional group of people, physically and psychically, to name just one skill. Let's suppose now he's using it solely for sto purposes, how do I know he'll be telling the truth being armed has he supposedly is in the art of tricking people's perception?

In all cases, thank you guys for this priceless interview, independently whether Ruiner ruins or not such a highly unexpected disclosure to say the least. I'll be all ears and do my best thinking out of the box during the interview, that's for sure. 🧙‍♀️

Skimmed Ruiner's PDF but it greatly reminded me of another text of this type (of a mind controlled assassin who had experience with intelligence, secret government types and aliens) that I delved into a year or two ago. It sure was a compelling read not least because it seemed to cover so many of the most sensational (but difficult to verify) elements of some of the topics we cover here. It was also sprinkled with aphorisms, "wisdom", and truths that could very well have been drawn from here and other texts that we tend to look at, and shares similar sensibilities that can be very appealing ie. fighting for humanity.

It took some amount of reading that "insider tells all" narrative of a year ago to notice the improbability of some of what was said before I stopped reading it. Not that there aren't whistleblowers and warriors of all stripes out there, and that there may be some incredible AND true stories of heroism but that, especially with this type of material, and the closed-loop nature of its discourse, we need to be particularly careful lest we get too drawn in and duped by the almost inevitable twist(s) in Truth.

So I'm leery of these types of stories which seem, in great part, designed to derail many of us and serves as a reminder to me that 'Cosmic Cointelpro' is alive and well.

Back
Top Bottom