Message of the matrix?

Kisito

Jedi Council Member
#1
December 31 I had this dream: I'm in a train that rolls outside day.
I am with one of my sisters, my brother (postman) and his two children (Eden and Yona).
We are at the bottom of the train, there is a woman who is annoyed by two bad men. I ask them to stop. But come two other bad men. These last two have a grievance against me because I have already put myself in their path. So I remain cautious, because although I am with my younger brother who is brave, we are with our sister and two children, whom we must protect, facing four bad people. As we analyze the situation, an event that I do not understand is changing the behavior of the four bad people.

The aggressors rush to the front of the train, as if to flee or head for something.
We too rush, either to pursue or instinctively. We are moving eagerly towards the front of the train. Once we arrive at the front of the train, there is no driver, only a glass door. My brother says he has the key. He opens the door and we move with fear into the void, but an energy structure of an invisible wagon supported us. I understand that we are on the border of the "Matrix", and that we are moving towards her understanding. We will run in a vacuum on an invisible and solid structure. Then we go through other compartments larger than a single car. I perceive the starry structure, colors, signs and codes that I can not interpret. There are several structures like this one. Then we come to a space, a large geode starred from head to foot that encompasses us. We no longer have the feeling of advancing. This geode is the Matrix, before entering it we received a message, 111 days. I ask them if they also received the message, Eden, told me that yes, but he did not remember the container. End of the dream.

The only thing I think I understand from this dream is that the Matrix or the "Wave" will reset everything. Like a forest fire, animals are the first to feel that something imminent is happening. So these four bad people (we can imagine the four knights of the apocalypse) feel the danger, and that their reign is ending.
I think there is a message, because of my brother who is a postman, and who opens the door of the Matrix, so his son is named Eden.
The 111 days to predict that the new "(garden) Eden" will come in 111 days?
This interpretation seems to me too simple, I will see and wait.
 
#2
Hi Kisito,

Interestingly the word 'KISITO' came in a dream 5 days ago and after reading your post I can see why.

Out of curiosity I was wondering if you could elaborate on the meaning of your forum name please?

I've had a bit a look into it myself and was pleasantly surprised to have the first search result as -





With 'Star Child' making perfect sense alongside other symbols in the dream but then I noticed that the Kanji reference was for the name Hoshiko :huh:

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kisito said:
The only thing I think I understand from this dream is that the Matrix or the "Wave" will reset everything.
Yes I've been getting a lot of the same in dreams for the last few months also.

Kisito said:
I think there is a message, because of my brother who is a postman, and who opens the door of the Matrix, so his son is named Eden.
Beautiful name for a child too :)

All the best.

J
 

Kisito

Jedi Council Member
#3
gnosisxsophia said:
Hi Kisito,

Interestingly the word 'KISITO' came in a dream 5 days ago and after reading your post I can see why.

Out of curiosity I was wondering if you could elaborate on the meaning of your forum name please?

I've had a bit a look into it myself and was pleasantly surprised to have the first search result as -





With 'Star Child' making perfect sense alongside other symbols in the dream but then I noticed that the Kanji reference was for the name Hoshiko :huh:

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kisito said:
The only thing I think I understand from this dream is that the Matrix or the "Wave" will reset everything.
Yes I've been getting a lot of the same in dreams for the last few months also.

Kisito said:
I think there is a message, because of my brother who is a postman, and who opens the door of the Matrix, so his son is named Eden.
Beautiful name for a child too :)

All the best.

J
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkZEN7QoH9g
Hello gnosisxsophia, I tried to find a video French and English, it is interesting, but unfortunately a little too much proselytizing in catholicism towards. I thank you for your interest in this name.
To summarize, Kisito is my real name, it was given to me by my father who is Cameroonian. But the name comes from the famous 22 martyrs of Uganda, they seem to be the first saints of the black afrique (at least in Uganda). The martyrs refused to submit between 1885-87 to King Mwanga who had the pedophile mores and could not stand (not) the Christian religion anymore. Kisito was the youngest (14 years old), like many of Uganda's martyrs, he will die in flames, the story says he was happy in his death. He is also the only one of the martyrs not to have first name "Proto-Christians", because the white priests have always kept him waiting. It is his elder "Charles Lwanga" (my sister Lwanga in real life), who would have christened the day before their death.
Their beatification took place on June 6, 1920. They were canonized by Pope Paul VI on October 18, 1964 in Rome.
As for the link with Japan, I do not know, only that many people think that I am Japanese, until they see my face. But from a semantic point of view, I think the names, a lot of common points. :)
 
#4
Kisito said:
I thank you for your interest in this name.
To summarize, Kisito is my real name, it was given to me by my father who is Cameroonian. But the name comes from the famous 22 martyrs of Uganda, they seem to be the first saints of the black afrique (at least in Uganda). It is his elder "Charles Lwanga" (my sister Lwanga in real life), who would have christened the day before their death.
Hi Kisito,

Thank you for the very interesting feedback.

Particularly the link between your sisters name and the Baptist of the Saints.

I did actually look into the history of St Kizito [ unfortunately a lot of my dreams seem to lead to martyrs :( ] but didn’t get the feeling I was on the right track….

Kisito said:
As for the link with Japan, I do not know, only that many people think that I am Japanese, until they see my face. But from a semantic point of view, I think the names, a lot of common points. :)
The flavour of the dream was definitely oriented towards yourself and the forum [having recognised your signature previously] and upon reading your dream and its similarities [the train component] to my own recent posting I assumed that it was confirmation of some of my own recent thoughts.

The impulse to use Japanese in the search field was instinctive so I suspect the ‘Star child’ message is for you :)

Your mention of 111 is also personally congruent as was your description of the matrix wall.

Very similar to an experience of my own where I found myself closely analysing the geometry and compositions of a 'wall' [very similiar to the inside of a geodesic structure] which was shimmering various hues of orange / bronze and although the vaguely 'metallic', fluid appearance was rather attractive there was a certainty that it was an enclosure / artificial boundary and 'I' had to figure out how to crack it.

Coincidentally in the years following this 'discovery', there have been many dream experiences of rescuing and/or aiding others to escape from prisons, invasion, war, floods and so on and always via trapdoors, secret tunnels, holes in fences, hidden paths etc.

So please continue to share your dreams, I will be very interested to read them.

Best Wishes

J
 
#5
Hi Kisito
December 31 I had this dream
This geode is the Matrix, before entering it we received a message, 111 days. I ask them if they also received the message, Eden, told me that yes, but he did not remember the container. End of the dream.
The 111 days to predict that the new "(garden) Eden" will come in 111 days?
The Egyptian New Year and Coptic New Year is September 11th in Gregorian calendar. September 11th is also 111 day countdown to end of the year: 31st December.

the name comes from the famous 22 martyrs of Uganda, they seem to be the first saints of the black afrique
The Coptic/Egyptian New Year is also Nayrouz: the Feast of Martyrs - and 22 = 2 x 11 (11th September) and fits in with the synchronicity of double/triple same-digit numbers.
Incidentally, there's this article @c.a. added today: Solar System anomalies & Earth Changes. It is referring to Zeta Cassiopeiid ZCS-444 Search for "Zeta Cassiopeiids"

4 x 111 = 444; and 444 in turn is 1/4 of 1776: The height of One World Trade Centre in feet - in remembrance of American Independence date...
Interesting numbers linkage here.
 
Top Bottom