Meteorite explodes over Cuba: Fragments hit Earth, Windows shattered

In the RT article there is embedded a Tweet from a CNN journalist:
I clicked to see the responses and the algorithm immediately showed a friendly voice saying but what is most disturbing really is how many people laugh this event off, which made one lady respond:
Someone in Algeria had found a report Vidéo- une météorite est tombée sur l'Ouest de Cuba - ALG24 from the Twitter of ABC World News which has a map of the trajectory.

When I saw the news about the meteorite, I also thought of the present tension between Washington and Caracas, where Cuba is situated about halfway. The manner in which US and allies are going about the situation, with their usual regime change solution is disturbing, if this disturbance manifests at some other level, I would not be the least surprised, but that is just my opinion. In objective terms and compared to Chelyabinsk this one certainly hits closer to home, actually it missed US by a Cosmic picometer. Probably some of other booms since Chelyabinsk have been of similar size, also those that have taken place in and over the US, but this one is literally in broad daylight and brings down gifts on the road for all the world to see. Think about it, in 2013 they said this only happens in Russia, now they say this only happens in Cuba. What are they waiting for?

Also, when people think of cuba, pretty much everyone's first associations when they think about that word is "cuba crisis", which is kind of the Nr.1 symbol for the heights of the cold war tensions between russia and america back then. A lot of symbolism in this one, that's for sure! Not to mention the other factors brought up above; the Venezuela coup which america is pushing and russia is helping the other side (Maduro government) there with military stuff at the same time, the very strong Tornado in cuba just prior, and the final announcement of the US and then later of russia, that the INF treaty will be a thing of the past.

the very strong Tornado in cuba just prior,
From Session 29 December 2018
(L) [...]But regarding 4D minds, I mean, come on, if 4D battles manifest in our reality as Earth changes and cosmic changes and volcanoes and weather and giant storms and so forth, what the hell kind of reality is that? What kind of intelligences are those?
(Joe) You make reference to that quite a lot lately...
(L) Because I think about it a lot lately! Years and years ago the Cs talked about 4D battles as weather, and darned if we are not seeing it now in spades!
(Joe) I know, but... When they say 4D battles, what do they mean?
(L) What do you mean by "4D battles?"
A: As above, so below.
Is it possible that the tornado opened a "window"? I am also wondering if the following may have implications for the appearance of some objects like fireballs at certain places, which to our minds seem like random occurences.
A: Recall that 4D is a realm where thought has the power to create. If a mind, and here we mean much more than you understand as mind, thinks about a structure or something that needs to be accomplished, it assembles itself, more or less. Then when the structure is sent back through the realm curtain, the "idea" is the attractor blueprint that draws to itself the matching elements from your reality and they proceed through the process of organic assembly. This occurs because even inanimate matter has a minimal level of matching consciousness.

Viñales where the meteorite fell is located around 22 degrees 30 minutes North of Equator, this is about 275 km from the 19 degrees mentioned in the sessions in which tetrahedrons were discussed in Session 17 August 1996 and in Session 25 September 1999

I knew a meteor had exploded over Cuba in the recent past, so I did some digging...

Cuba, Russia, INF, missile crisis, Cold War v2.0...

Disguising celestial intentions indeed!!!

I knew a meteor had exploded over Cuba in the recent past, so I did some digging...

Cuba, Russia, INF, missile crisis, Cold War v2.0...

Disguising celestial intentions indeed!!!

And on top of that, what is the likelihood of a meteorite actually falling on a country like Cuba, twice in just a few years, both times in February? Maybe it acts as a sort of attractor, and the recent tornado is another example of it? As spectacular as it is, a meteorite falling in Russia doesn't require much "cosmic aiming", since Russia is so big. But Cuba is a tiny strip of land in comparison. A few miles off, and it could go unnoticed.

And on top of that, what is the likelihood of a meteorite actually falling on a country like Cuba, twice in just a few years, both times in February? Maybe it acts as a sort of attractor, and the recent tornado is another example of it? As spectacular as it is, a meteorite falling in Russia doesn't require much "cosmic aiming", since Russia is so big. But Cuba is a tiny strip of land in comparison. A few miles off, and it could go unnoticed.

True. It really is kinda freaky. What's the message?

Maybe there is indeed something special or "attractive" in that area. From Session 8 August 2015:

Q: (PoB) Is there anything special about the area around Chelyabinsk, because there are many weird things happening there?

A: Magnetic.

Q: (L) Magnetic. It's an attractor.

FWIW, I wonder if there's also a connection somehow with what's called the "Havana syndrome"

While looking up more info about the meteor sighting in Cuba I instead saw a link to an article about an illness affecting Canadian and US diplomats in Cuba. It caught my attention because it was dated the same day as the meteor sighting:

Speaking of the possible 'sign from the heavens' making reference to the Cuban missile crisis, I found it curious that some are reading a similar situation into the Venezuela coup attempt. ZeroHedge:

Where we read:

[...] All of this suggests amidst what some analysts have dubbed "a new Cold War" scenario that another Cuban Missile Crisis in America's backyard could be around the corner.

The idea is that China is now so invested economically with Venezuela, and that country owes it so much money, that it will be impossible for it to not get involved if the US tries to topple Maduro's government. The same goes for Russia, but mostly China.

And on that note, there was a big fireball spotted over Venezuela:

(Note: the shot at 50 secs was actually taken in Mexico a couple of months ago)

Added: Venezuelans on Twitter are reporting that it fell on the city of Valencia. That happens to be the place where the Venezuelan government recently captured a load of weapons coming in from Miami. Of all places!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom