Mike Quinsey's Messages -- Change in Tone

PopHistorian

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I want to present here the latest message from Mike Quinsey’s Galactic Federation because I think it’s possible that, with the US political situation coming to a head over Iraq, we may soon see whether these communications can be much more clearly exposed at outright disinformation. There is a strong feeling all around that the current level of political tension cannot be sustained much longer and must be relieved one way or another. This could mean either the collapse of the US executive branch, a lessening of US hostilities abroad, and movement towards peace, OR a sudden rebound of public support for the White House and an escalation of bloodshed abroad, which would have to be triggered by something (probably another huge deception).

The Quinsey/Galactic Federation messages have changed in tone slightly since the beginning of 2007, actually claiming that now-observable events will mean the advent of positive changes in this very year. I tend to think that the observable events are mere pacifiers for the public and that nothing is changing in the core PTB strategy. Basically, if the US executive branch manages to explode the middle-east conflict to a new level of intensity and horror, by whatever means, then it will be hard for the Galactic Feds to explain it away. I think there is potential for a lot of people to wake up and turn away from Quinsey’s messages – but, will it be too late? Will the messages have done their part by then to keep seekers away from helping to avert tragedy?

Ag-Agria through Mike Quinsey, 2007-01-29
You cannot fail to be moved by the energy that is building up on Earth. We have mentioned previously that the mass consciousness has been increasing exponentially, and it has now reached a high level of power. It is without a doubt bringing the changes about, and you only have to look around you to see the reverberations. People, who have hitherto been oblivious to what has been taking place, are awakening and joining the ranks of those that are becoming enlightened.
Perhaps it is my foolish ego, but I thought I would have detected this rising consciousness from humanity. It is invisible to me, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t there. Ag-Agria says I should be able to see it, though. The last sentence’s reference to “what has been taking place" surely can’t mean the alleged “spreading of light" (that’s much too esoteric) but rather wising up to the games of politicians. I’m not even sure I can see that, exactly. Rather, I know that people’s opinions are shifting away from support of continued US aggression, but I also know that opinions are made by the media, with honesty or not, and I see the shift, almost grudging, in mainstream media. So, I'm trying to be careful not to mistake media programming for "rising consciousness."
There is only one result, and that will be the capitulation of your present Government. That moment is approaching quite quickly, and the pressures that are being applied upon them are holding up their plans. They try to ignore the obvious outcome and in their arrogance believe they can still avoid their fate; they certainly will not and they will have to face that unpalatable fact before much longer. The legal pressures alone are forcing their hand, and each time they try to run slipshod over the law they are alienating many more people. The disenchantment with the Government is now causing much dissension amongst its own ranks, and this will play a big part in their removal.
This I doubt quite outright. As others have pointed out, the political situation in the US is coming to a head mainly over Iraq. We do see what appears to be a “breaking of ranks" with the US president by former political allies who are probably sensing public discontent and looking to save their political careers. However, we do not see much in the way of dissension among the core neocons, the “true believers" who surround the executive branch and continue their grip on incredible power – the power to truly cause havoc and heartache with their military forces. The Libby trial is the only discernable crack in that armor (please correct me if you know of others) and can serve only to hasten the coming of chaos if it goes badly for the execs. Clearly, Ag-Agria would like us to mix up the two camps – the hardcore neocons and the rank-and-file Republicans/blind patriots, etc. Ag-Agria seems to be making much of this “surface" issue of dissension over the Iraq strategy, but fails even to mention that no one can find even a Democrat in Congress that does not still tow the “support Israel to the end" line. This means support for apartheid, violation of UN resolutions, undeclared nuclear weapons, collective punishment, extrajudicial assassinations, etc. Supporters of such horrors are hardly people of “the light."

This paragraph added 2007-01-31 -- I just noticed "legal pressures are forcing their hand" with some alarm that didn't register before. This is, in part, what I meant about things coming to a head in the next couple of months. Only this morning did I hear an update on the Libby trial that looks like a victory for the executive branch. Judith Miller of the NYT testified and fingered Libby directly as her source for the Plame leak, without indication that the real source was any higher in rank. Miller could be telling the truth or she could be part of the plot to protect Rove and Cheney. After all, we know that her employer, the New York Times, is actually a stealth supporter of the neocon plans, while ostensibly being fair and unbiased.
Meantime, the Light upon Earth increases faster, and the stage will soon be set for changes that will eventually allow those dedicated to the Ascension path to take great steps forward. There will be leaders rising up for this very purpose, and they will be recognised for their spiritual qualities. The division of the people is not deliberate, but is unavoidable if those of the Light are to be allowed to freely progress. These are times when the different levels in people’s consciousness are becoming noticed, and it has the effect of separating them. Those of the lower vibrations are not necessarily at ease with those who aspire to exist in the higher ones, yet they are often curious as to why and how they have changed. Lightworkers have a calm way of life, and their aura of peace attracts people.
This paragraph oozes disinformation, In my opinion. Who are these leaders who will rise up? I’ve already suggested that no known Democrats (nor Republicans) could be such. Ag-Agria says they’ll be recognized for their spiritual qualities. Presumably, Ag-Agria means positive spiritual orientation. Well, forgive me, but I have little faith in the ability of most people I know to discern such “spiritual qualities." I do not intend this to be a condescending remark towards others, but rather a recognition that history has shown how people are easily fooled by leaders over and over and over again. I can be fooled, too. Psychopaths and other manipulators cannot be recognized easily until their deeds are known. I cannot comfortably expect that a majority of earthly humanity will suddenly acquire such skills of discernment overnight. I'm also bothered by the comment about Lightworkers having "a calm way of life," which might suggest that passionate social activists are not Lightworkers!
Now more than ever is the time to speak your truth, as sooner or later there will be many revelations about the true purpose of life. Nevertheless there is no need to impose your beliefs upon another. The truth will eventually come out in such a way that it will not be denied. It will cause much soul searching, but will clearly replace the many misconceptions that are related to religious teachings. The One Truth will be accepted by the vast majority of people, until only the rigid and inflexible attitudes of the minority will remain.
This appears to be a promise for a burst of light resulting in sudden enlightenment for all but the most closed-minded. Never before, I believe, has knowledge come freely, bypassing our need to learn lessons individually – why should it start now? “In such a way that it will not be denied" nullifies the first sentence about now being the time to speak your truth. Ag-Agria is saying that speaking your truth is unnecessary because all will know it soon enough. In other words, keep your mouths closed.
Through these changes, what you now know as politics will change remarkably into what you might call a one party system. Because your representatives will be selected as spiritually aware Beings, only the one movement will be necessary. No longer would an opposition serve any purpose, as decisions would be made in the best interests of all people. Indeed, the whole manner and organisation of politics as you now understand it will change beyond recognition. When you add in the financial changes that are well advanced to ensure abundance and a fair distribution of wealth, you will see why the present set-up must be collapsed.
This comes across as rather ominous to me. Does it subtly herald the authoritarianism of the New World Order? If people can indeed be convinced of the “spirituality" of the new leaders, then they might willingly allow a “one party system." Then again, the whole mixture of spirituality with political leadership and financial matters seems “off" to me.
We of the Galactic Federation have worked with people in high places that are able to handle the changes, and will continue to do so until complete control can be handed over to them. It is not our place to take over your planet, but we will work alongside you for as long as is necessary to ensure all is completed according to the Divine Plan. Of course we will be on hand to assist you in many different ways, and our tasks are to mainly relieve you of the difficult projects that appertain to the Earth itself.
So, the bolded sentence states that these new leaders are already in "high places." Doesn't sound so good to me, as I am unaware of a single US politician that, for example, does not staunchly, publicly support Israel -- which means support for apartheid, undeclared nukes, extrajudicial assassinations, longstanding violation of UN resolutions, immoral policies of collective punishment, etc. And we have here the clear, overt language of control, which is purely STS. Ag-Agria is confident that people will submit to new “control" backed by extraterrestrials. Well, folks, Ra and the C’s have told us that this is exactly what we have been suffering for eons: control by a dark elite backed by extraterrestrials. STO people and other entities would not “control" at all. So, if there really is some change of this nature coming, as Ag-Agria claims, then it may be a pretty big, distracting show, and no more.
[…]
There are many paths that lead to fulfilment and completion; do not be concerned if others have a different plan. In God’s Kingdom you are granted absolute freedom to express yourself as you desire. No one way is considered superior to another, as all roads lead to home. You all chose to experience duality, and so you shall also choose the next adventure you undertake. There are an incalculable number of Universes, and these are for you to explore. The time ahead is full of exciting opportunities that will carry you far, in your quest for knowledge and understanding.
[…]
Claiming that “absolute freedom" is ours goes directly against the notion that we will soon be exchanging one group of controllers for another. It also would seem to exclude freedom for oppressors. I think that “no need to impose your beliefs on another" (which is STO-esque) is NOT the same as “do not be concerned if others have a different plan."

2007-01-31 -- Here, I am adding some of today's Quinsey message, from Diane, which reinforces what you've just read, but also sneaks in a possible "out" for ET "intervention." Can't guess what that means just yet. It starts with what looks like damage control over the conflicting messages that come from all these channelers.
Diane 31-January-2007

Dear Ones you are seeing all around you much activity, and from many different sources great pressure is being put upon the dark and their minions. Also, many people are consciously picking up indications of how this reality is shaping. In consequence there are many more messages being circulated that are sometimes out of agreement with each other. Furthermore there are also a number of sources that carry a bias that does not truly reflect the situation, and you must use your intuition to decide what is true. Finally, there are intentional messages of disinformation that you should have no difficulty in identifying.

These situations come about through the sensitive times you are in, and the number of different realities that have been created. Accept that there will be a certain difficulty in finding a single source of messages that can be relied upon every time, and simply be alert and careful as to what you accept. Having said that, you are the one who must be discerning and I say again use your intuition.

… although the legal challenges over the Iraq War and 9/11 are necessarily slow. …As the truth comes out many of those in high places will hold their heads in shame. The pressure is telling on them as they have secrets to hide, and some may yet turn their back on the dark...

We are taking steps along with our allies to prevent matters being escalated in the Middle East, as the whole area is in a state of chaos. Fortunately the organised demonstrations against the Iraq war are awakening many people, including government representatives. Their collective efforts may soon result in a political uprising, and we wait to see if it gains ground.

… your media has a bias to support those in power, and you will be hard pressed to find the real news. Your Internet still provides the best source of information, but again you need to be intuitive about what you accept...

We would say the stage is set for the grand finale…

Our appraisal of what we see happening leads us to believe that you are just months away from seeing dramatic events that will start the changes in earnest... Intervention will always remain an option, but with your new found strength and progress you have made there is no immediate concern or need for it..[color]

Things coming to head? It would seem that a clear "escalation" of mideast conflict, such as military engagement with Iran, would invalidate this message. We'll see.

*** END ***

Rather reminds me of an article on SOTT yesterday about Richard Nixon and Jeane Dixon. http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/articles/show/126238-Nixon+and+Dixon

Last part of the article sez:

The president also had at least one documented Oval Office meeting directly with Dixon - a 36-minute session on May 4, 1971. The tape of that meeting may provide insight into why the president was so keen to hear her forecasts.

In the meeting, also attended by her acolyte, Woods, Dixon tells the president in an excited voice how she had just met with antiwar protesters who were gathering in Washington. She told how she had recounted to the protesters what happened during her first international interview in 1949. She was asked about "a young man that God was gonna make great." Dixon explained that she had meditated on this for a while. Then 10 days later it started to come to her.

"And I got your channel," Dixon told Nixon. "It is because it is God's plan for you, for you to be president of the United States." Dixon explained how she had told all this to the protesters, telling them "that the Lord intended Nixon to be great ... He's here now to lead us to Christ, the prince of the universe."

While Congress was fighting with Nixon, the bickering could end, Dixon said. "We'll all get together and we'll band united under the head of actually the father of our country - that's our president. And it happens to be Nixon."

"Yeah, well, I tell ya," Nixon replies. "Y-you could sell almost anything."

That's a good one!

I added bit more commentary today, based on insight that came from re-reading it. This message is really some very sly writing. I also added parts of today's Quinsey message, which will clearly be invalidated if mideast violence escalates.

Ker-On, though Mike Quinsey, 2007-02-12:
As a member of the Galactic Federation I can confirm that the Middle East war will soon be brought to a halt. The carnage will cease quite quickly, as a result of disclosures that will bring down the U.S. Government.

AdPop said:
As a member of the Galactic Federation I can confirm that the Middle East war will soon be brought to a halt. The carnage will cease quite quickly, as a result of disclosures that will bring down the U.S. Government.
Whew! Boy! I really feel better now. Okay, time to go back to sleep.

Well, you see what I mean -- they are getting quite bold. If this doesn't come to pass, their cover will be blown. Another sign of things coming to a head, one way or the other.

AdPop said:
Well, you see what I mean -- they are getting quite bold. If this doesn't come to pass, their cover will be blown. Another sign of things coming to a head, one way or the other.
This is true. Are you aware of any other time when they've stepped so far out on a limb of 'not likely' as this? It certainly seems as though the stage is being set for 'something'.

Nancy and the Zetas blew up, of course, when Planet X didn't arrive. Lyara and OpTerra hobbles on despite no evidence of "evacuation" of the enlightened. Sheldan Nidle has been predicting the same "first contact any day now" for over a decade and keeping people hanging on by not being so bold. Though they all say the US gov't is going down, Mike Quinsey and Suzanne Ward are pretty straightforward about no war with Iran. Ward is more tentative about "open" future than Quinsey, IMO. It would seem that keeping their audiences relies upon vagueness or upon getting things correct. We'll see.

The change in tone is still present, meaning that direct references to this year and even the next few months are coming through, though there's a lot of settling back on the old patterns. However, I think I've clarified in my head a bit more how the disempowering affect of these messages works. There's a depth of the mis-assumption communicated by the messages that I think I see with new clarity and simplicity. It's not a super revelation, and if you're a regular visitor here then no need to read my following commentary on the latest Quinsey messages, but I think it is a little "sharper" than before and may interest folks who are new to this part of the forum. Comments are welcomed if you think I"m off-base about anthing below.

Sa-Lu-Sa, 02-March-2007
Soon it will become apparent, as the structure of the dark forces begins to crumble. There will be no way back, and their power bases will gradually be removed. Their time has almost expired, and over the next few months there should be ample evidence for all to see.

This is a year that bodes well and has much that will inspire you to greater things, it will be recalled as the most important one since the millennium.
Those are clear, date-implied predictions. We’ll see. As you will read in my commentary below, I have a feeling that the "structure" referred to is the familiar old STS pyramid. You know, the one that most of us are a part of? The "power bases" that will "gradually be removed" are the majority of humanity! Isn't it from us that this horrible structure gets it power?

Atmos, 05-March-2007
The ruling powers, regardless of which country you are in have got caught up in the lower vibrations, and they are being led upon a path that seems attractive and it calls for the subjugation of people.

The powers that be are not going to relinquish their powers easily, and wish to continue their control of the activities of the people. What is perceived as an unalienable right to freedom of expression is being seriously curtailed, in a battle to see who can come out of it and achieve their aims. Governments largely controlled through the advice of their military, are using their forces to suppress rebelliousness. It has now reached a point where through draconian laws, you can be classed as a terrorist for showing dissent against the authorities.

This situation cannot last much longer, and we predict that soon the mass consciousness will take a great leap forward. There will be an explosion of activity such as the present demonstrations, against those who have severely eroded your rights and taken away your freedom. Man is not meant to be subservient to his representatives but quite the opposite, and it is they who should reflect the desires of those who have appointed them. You will already be aware that your leaders are self-serving, and are themselves controlled by the covert agenda of the Illuminati. Not being of the Light, they have little perception if any at all, of the intended divine plan for the end of this cycle.

The weight of opinion when the majority of Humanity is of the same level of conscious desire and intent, is an invisible weapon that brings changes in a very subtle yet positive manner. The energy is so powerful that nothing will stand in its way or stop its progress. We tell you that it has an effect that the lower energies must respond to, and the changes are inevitable. There will be a steady collapse of all that can have no place in the new vibratory levels. The cleansing has started in such a way that for a while it will create chaotic conditions, but these will clear as you will see.
I’m quite impressed by how slick this paragraph is. Almost anyone would nod in agreement with it, and yet possibly nearly all will misinterpret it. Yes, the majority of humanity is of the same level of conscious desire and thought, but it is a wavelength of self-service and negativity, is it not? If we put any stock in Ra or the C’s, material that holds up well to critical analysis, then we must consider that the majority of humanity is still resonating with what Atmos calls “the lower vibrations" – STS. Just a few years ago, the majority of the US population, for example, were screaming for blood and supporting an unjustified slaughter. But, Atmos is letting the reader assume that this “same level of conscious desire� is merely about having an anti-war opinion. Yes, the reigning opinion is anti-war and against other Illuminati aims, too, but that is perfectly natural because those aims ever more clearly include the destruction or subjugation of most of us. Humanity doesn’t want that – they desire self-preservation, of course. But they still want their own personal comfort, too. They’re still promoting political candidates. They still don’t see that the pyramidal hierarchy itself is the problem. Atmos may want you to believe that it is the pyramid’s cap only that is being squeezed, but I believe it is the entire structure that must crumble.

Next, he says that the energy is unstoppably powerful. Maybe so, but what energy? Aren’t there at least two candidate energies to which he might be referring? One is the energy of the upward shift, The Wave, that would represent an act of nature. The other is the energy of human consciousness, which, I maintain is for self-service. I think Atmos is talking about the energy of The Wave here while letting the reader assume that it is the energy of humanity. I say this because the next sentence above states that the lower energies must respond to it and changes are inevitable – that sounds more like the “unstoppable� energy of The Wave. The majority of earthly humanity, as explained to us by many sources, is NOT ascension-ready. It is NOT the energy of earthly humanity that is positive and forcing its way “upward,� as describe. It is clear, I believe, that humanity is the source of those “lower" energies that must respond. Either we raise our games, or we start to squirm under the “pressure."

Atmos says there’ll be a steady collapse of all that can have no place in the higher vibrations. Yes, but the reader is allowed to think that those collapsing are the powers that be (the cap of the pyramid), when I believe that it extends well beyond them to encompass the bulk of earthly humanity (all but perhaps the very base of the pyramid). “The cleansing has started," says Atmos. Now THAT is a clever line, sounding very positive, but if it is the Illuminati’s cleansing then most of us will be wiped out. If it is The Wave’s cleansing then most of us will be wiped out. Hmmm. These “chaotic conditions" referred to could characterize either cleansing, IMO. Very slick paragraph, I think.

The promise of all that is good and wholesome will manifest, and a totally new concept will arise as to Man’s place and purpose in the Universe. First however the changes must start upon Earth, and before the end of the cycle a new Man of expanded consciousness will have arisen. This process has commenced, and many of you are experiencing an uplifting already. If you are not sure about yourself, just look back a few years and you will realise how much you have changed.
This is an implication that readers of this material are among “the saved," which, as you can by now guess, I think is misleading.
The script has been written and everything is set for a grand finale. It has been decreed to end in Ascension and no mortal can prevent it manifesting. Go forward with these assurances, and know that you are all part of a massive change in consciousness that shall leave the old behind.
Yes, but who and what is “the old?" As I’ve said, I think there’s some misleading going on here.
Through your human experiences and the general attitude to people or things you dislike, you tend to withdraw your love and instead can be cold and unforgiving. This often leads to confrontation, bitterness and hatred, which all exacerbate the situation often to the point where it is difficult to overcome. This is how you have been led to believe that it is normal behaviour to act in such a way. What happens between individuals also occurs on a more expansive level, and it has often led to wars that in your history seem to have been never-ending.
Notice the first three sentences here, which are humbling and ring so true. They appear to be a setup, though, for the final sentence, which suggests that whole societies simply dislike other whole societies that it is the fault of we individuals. Well, that may be partially true, but I personally believe that psychologically “normal" people don’t suddenly decide to hate other societies of which they know little, especially in the days before mass communication. I don’t believe they have urges to pick up weapons and start killing foreign peoples. No, I think that evidence suggests that pathological leaders foment those attitudes with half-truths, distortions, and lies. A little bit further down, we’ll see another of Mike Quinsey’s sources admitting that people are influenced quite easily by the energies around them. Nowadays, because of mass communications, it is both easier for leaders to spread negative influence, AND easier for those who see the manipulation to satisfy themselves that it is so.
In this period of time when a massive upliftment is taking place, the energies are streaming to Earth that give the opportunity for a new Man to emerge. If you will but raise your consciousness, you will begin to see how it is possible to leave behind the old patterning and accepted ways of behaviour, for those that are more akin with your real self.
Again, if true, wouldn’t this be true for both the positively AND the negatively oriented? To which is Atmos referring?
Ag-Agria, 07-March-2007
Some people do not understand the fact that an increase in your vibrations will bring about remarkable changes, and more importantly ones that make you less likely to be attracted to the dark energies. You will gradually pull away from their influence, and as Humanity grows in this way so the dual energies become more separated. These changes are ongoing and their power is increasing so quickly, that major changes will soon be inevitable.
Ag-Agria seems to be referring to the idea that surrounding influences have a strong effect indeed, and I think this is agreeable considering what we know about how the negative power structure spreads its philosophy, through the depiction of STS behavior as acceptable (especially violence) in so many entertainment forms and all of our societal institutions. Next, he refers to the polarization that I think most of us witness. The tricky part here is where the line of that polarization is really drawn, from a spiritual perspective. We don’t know, but if Ra was right about needing to achieve 51% STO in one’s vibration in order to move on to fourth density, then there’s no reason to believe that there’s anything like the lopsided split among humanity in favor of STO, as Ag-Agria is implying. I think the readers of these messages from Mike Quinsey are led to believe that being against the war, against poverty, against hunger, etc. is enough to put them in the positive camp. However, again, if we refer to the Ra Material, which appeared in a time (early 1980s) before today’s clear polarization, a tiny “harvest" only was indicated. This leads to the question, has the current climate of war been enough of a catalyst (which indeed Ra says is provided to us again and again as opportunities to grow spiritually) to “swing" many vibrational fence-sitters to the STO side? Are folks with anti-war feelings really DOing enough to raise their vibrations? Remember that the US majority were so easily manipulated, just a few years ago, into sanctioning and supporting the US attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq. Would the result have been different in the EU, or Russia, China, or Brazil? A tiny few voices for justice, fairness, and empathy, like many featured by SOTT, have worked hard and steadily to expose the lies behind the invasions, and public opinion has shifted. But is that shift representative of a real shift towards serving others, or merely redirected anger at leaders? Or, worse yet, is it just an example of the herd mentality that is so common among us?
You have come a long way in a relatively short time, and even now your progress is faster than ever.
I think this indicates that Atmos wants us to believe that the shift is real, and not just a shuffling of the herd. Do you believe it?
Think openly and allow your mind to expand, as no longer will you be limited by the restrictions imposed upon you by those who have held up your evolution. It is time to break out from the oppressive rule of a succession of leaders, that have manipulated and controlled you as dictated to by the Illuminati. They have led you to the brink of disaster, but stopped by the determination of the Wayshowers and their followers operating in the Light.
Hmmm. And how do we know it isn’t the Illuminati itself that is actually aiding our evolution by providing us an obstacle to overcome? Which wayshowers are these, Ag-Agria? Are they the ones urging action and expression in an attempt to stop injustice, or are they the ones whose only impact might be turning up as a “Yes� in a poll asking “Are you against the war?"
The dark clouds of war are being dispersed as the energies change, and peace is lifting its head above them. It is what you desire, and the answers are given in tangible ways that will signal the end of war for all time. The coming of the Light will bring great happiness and relief to millions of people. Freedom for many will be their first taste of release from tyrants that have been responsible for many deaths, and the degradation of whole countries. This will end with the appointment of those who have been spiritually inspired to come forward at this time.
Well, as expressed in this forum, many of us sense that events are coming to some kind of head very shortly, and the way they play out may reveal whether clouds of war are truly dispersing. I have serious doubts because, for example, nothing is being done about the executive branch of the US government, which holds all of the power about whether the US (and now NATO) slaughters will continue. In fact, we see the executives ordering an escalation of the violence, and we definitely see, all over the media, a lack of will to do anything about it. This is evidenced by the clear stalling of the alleged “opposition� party in Washington, their unwillingness to stop funding the violence, and by the dictate by Nancy Pelosi for her party not even to speak about impeachment of the president, etc. Right now, I see an open door toward greater catastrophe being held widely open for the executive branch, aided by their covert allies throughout government, and not enough demanding from the public that it be closed.

As for the "appointment" (by whom) of postive, spiritually informed leaders, I see literally no one who fits that description coming forward in the political arena. Earthly political structures are STS pyramids, after all.[/color]
What better gift is there for you than to know that you cannot fail to complete this cycle successfully, and Ascension will be your reward? You will be lifted back up into dimensions that were once your home, and Mother Earth will accompany you. See not the present Earth, but one that shall arise in splendour and beauty unparalleled in this present cycle. If you could but know what is in store for you, every effort that you now make would seem nothing compared to what you are to receive.
That settles a lot of my questions! Ag-Agria is plainly stating that the majority are to be harvested. Because “you" the reader represent that “level of conscious desire and intent" that is now shared by the majority of earthly humanity, and only the evil cap of the dark pyramid will be left behind. Sorry, it doesn’t make sense to me. The world has not gone STO and the proof is all around us. “You cannot fail" is simply another signal to do nothing, another message that “you’ve already won ten million dollars," relax and take a nap, etc.
The Galactic Federation will eventually take parties of you aboard their craft, and you will quickly understand what the future holds.
Oh, I wouldn’t doubt it! :)
I am Ag-agria aboard a vast Mothership that is positioned ready to participate in the cleansing of the Earth. Of colossal size by your reckoning, and equipped such as a city might be with all possible amenities, providing for many thousands of personnel and suited to inter-stellar travel. All conceivable comforts and technologies are provided enabling extended travels to be easily accomplished. After First Contact, much will be made of opportunities to enlighten you about our activities. Your media will be re-organised to truthfully and correctly report the truth, and television under our control will be a key factor in your education.
There you have it. Control. Plainly said. Well, freedom is the absence of control. If we’ll be moving from controlled press to controlled press, well, where’s the big change?

*** END ***

Back
Top Bottom