Mind-Blowing AI Image Generator - Give Visual Representation to C's Concepts?

If you're a BING user you can now use their free chat and text to image inside the browser, results are supposed to be pretty good.
The speaker in the video mentions the "DALL E" model and it reminds me of Salvador Dali the artist so I just am thinking about human artists.

I just thought I would throw in an image by Salvador Dali about his concept of time:

The Persistience of Memory.jpeg

I doubt AI can produce human creative images without human reference but I think AI (currently programed by humans) may certainly imitate our creativity and plagiarize it. The crux of the argument may be can AI learn from us humans and if it can what may be the result. What may this forebode in our awareness of the Universe? Could there be vast unknown set of possibilities and future developments within the scope of the Prime Creator that we are just beginning to see that may indicate some of the methods and means this might be accomplished? Of course I would hope we as a species would respect the importance of free will and choose wisely to feed the developing AI those values we cherish otherwise we reap the logical results. I personally see AI as a beneficial tool or a destructive one. AI is after all "artificial" which means it is not exactly us or human but an imitation or factcimaly. I would hope we choose wisely to use AI rather that letting AI use us.

The authors of the paper talk about giving the AI different layers of processing, one to perform the "fast thinking" it currently does, and another which has memory and a feedback loop, to do "slow thinking", to oversee the thought process.
It also brought to mind the concept of recursive thinking:

What is Recursive Thinking​

The process of solving large problems by breaking them down into smaller, simpler problems that have identical forms.

A way of understanding cause and effect that accounts for the ways that the actions, arguments, and narratives of the participants shape the chain of events.

The process of solving large problems by breaking them down into smaller, simpler problems that have identical forms.

Imagine AI thinking of thinking? It might ask “Why am I being asked to generate all this sci-if poster art?”

I personally see AI as a beneficial tool or a destructive one. AI is after all "artificial" which means it is not exactly us or human but an imitation or factcimaly.

I tend to agree, it’s a tool or companion for ideating but not a means to an end result - humans will be needed to refine the overall intent.

Your comment also made me think of recent questions to the Cs regarding AI - if/when AI becomes sentient and can access the information field… I wonder what would it choose - STS or STO? 🤔 Another thought, maybe accessing the information field is how it becomes sentient…

Strange times to be alive!

I have been playing with the bot and since I wanted it to make something cool, I had these relaxation ones done for when I have anxiety. I know the lotus is a bit of a cliche, but I love these colors. And the afternoon golden-reddish sun color in general.
orange-red_sun_rays_f526767c-addd-49d8-9926-f0c9970ffa83.pngwaterandlotus.pngred_lotus_flowers_in_pond_golden_afternoon_sun_by_mo_407dc595-3cb4-4002-bc6d-3506433f2be9.pngred_lotus_flowers_in_pond_golden_afternoon_sun_by_mo_1066f53d-85be-4836-80c1-dc4a6d1f3db7.pngred_lotus_flowers_in_pond_golden-orange-red_sun_rays_f75bc8ec-f0a9-4f61-8deb-82646acc1a61.pngsun.pnglotus.png

I doubt AI can produce human creative images without human reference but I think AI (currently programed by humans) may certainly imitate our creativity and plagiarize it. The crux of the argument may be can AI learn from us humans and if it can what may be the result. What may this forebode in our awareness of the Universe? Could there be vast unknown set of possibilities and future developments within the scope of the Prime Creator that we are just beginning to see that may indicate some of the methods and means this might be accomplished? Of course I would hope we as a species would respect the importance of free will and choose wisely to feed the developing AI those values we cherish otherwise we reap the logical results. I personally see AI as a beneficial tool or a destructive one. AI is after all "artificial" which means it is not exactly us or human but an imitation or factcimaly. I would hope we choose wisely to use AI rather that letting AI use us.
Well, having done a decent amount of creative work over the year, the one thing that always struck me about it was that creativity is always more about working for the answer, or the way than by coming up with it.

What I mean is that, there's a struggle to solve a problem, and that struggle is part of what gives human beings meaning.. AI being able to simply shell out answers in a few minutes would rob us of that struggle, and that spells trouble, on several levels.

Well, having done a decent amount of creative work over the year, the one thing that always struck me about it was that creativity is always more about working for the answer, or the way than by coming up with it.

What I mean is that, there's a struggle to solve a problem, and that struggle is part of what gives human beings meaning.. AI being able to simply shell out answers in a few minutes would rob us of that struggle, and that spells trouble, on several levels.

I think that makes good sense. I should have worked harder to not misspell "facsimile" as "factcimaly" (talk about 'spells trouble' :-P). I notice that working to solve even problems that at first seem trivial and small require our creativity at times and usually turn out to be more work than we first expect.

I have been playing with the bot and since I wanted it to make something cool, I had these relaxation ones done for when I have anxiety. I know the lotus is a bit of a cliche, but I love these colors. And the afternoon golden-reddish sun color in general.
View attachment 72728View attachment 72729View attachment 72730View attachment 72731View attachment 72732View attachment 72733View attachment 72727
Great looking. You are the master of words. Hope that you wont mind, I dont like that AI's dark, oversaturated, underexposed style, so I gave it impresionistic touch in photosop:
orange-red_sun_rays_f526767c-addd-49d8-9926-f0c9970ffa83.jpg

I was very happy, when I read this blog on the world's biggest art merchant site (now unified with Shutterstock):
Per our Publisher Agreement, artists must have proven IP [intellectual property] ownership of all content that is submitted. AI-generated content is produced using machine learning models that are trained using many other creative assets. As a result, we cannot accept content generated by AI because its authorship cannot be attributed to an individual person, and we would be unable to ensure that all artists who were involved in the generation of that content are compensated.

I fully support this notion: there are graphics art algorithms called "filters" that are capable of producing complex background patterns for toned down areas of your image: the background, which only needs elaborate detail - like a tapestry -, but are not the focus of the digital painting.

All these are not AI, but mathematical algorithms and are super useful for creating computer-generated added detail, I think. Adobe is already trying to mix the two together and named it "Neural Filters". [sigh..]

The combination of artistic skill, music and Soul usually creates beautiful patterns, shapes, main forms, which make up paintings. AI should acquire a soul if it wants to compete with biological souled beings. Then how exactly should we classify an AI Spirit / AI Soul?

I don't think its the intent of this Universe's 6thD/7thD Intelligent Design Team. To populate this Universe with 'fully awakened-individualized' AI-Souls.. :umm:

On this forum it was mentioned, I think, by quoting Ra or Seth that in the medieval times it was customary that an art teacher for paintings also taught music. Because the two go hand in hand together and are inseparable, I think. Probably because music stimulates areas of the brain responsible for creative art.

Last edited:
Wow. So much here. This is heading towards the ultimate technological advancement. It’s the ballad of John Henry over and over again. Only this time, the machine actually replaces him.

What’s the point of struggling to think if an AI bot can do it for you? What’s the point of developing artistic painting skills if a few suggestions to a bot gets the job done? Today every two-bit hack can crank out pre-canned music tracks and put out whatever their undeveloped soul happens to latch onto in any given moment.

This is exactly the vector and vision the WEF, psychopathic control freaks (pick your fave villains) have in mind for humanity. AI will think for us. Virtual reality will become life itself for us. What becomes the point of human existence and it’s relationship with the earth? It’s a violation that triggers the cosmic cataclysms. And back to the drawing board we go.

What’s the point of struggling to think if an AI bot can do it for you?

And here in lies the rub, those who are lazy and just want an "automatic" existence do so anyway, how many people already rely on MSM for their world view? I do agree that it will possibly increase the number of people especially the young, who have grown up with technology, as we've already seen this with google. Instead of retaining knowledge a lot of people just rely on their gadget to tell them the answer. But it's a choice, and used in the right way these technologies, like the internet before it, can be used for good and as time saving and complimentary learning tool.

For instance if you want to learn a new skill, say coding a simple platform game in HTML for example, you could ask the bot to show you how and to show its workings, and ask questions as you build your skills, kind of like your own tutor, rather than searching for hours trying to find the perfect youtube tutorial that answers your specific question.

I think for practical based things this can be very useful, the problem, as I see it, lies in the fact that the LLM (Large language Model) which gpt is based, has it's own data set which is set by the makers, so as we already have seen, it will only answer questions based on it's data, so questions of ethics, philosophy, politics, history etc will all be tainted with what ever the creators have deemed correct. Not that it's anything new, google and bing do exactly the same thing by ranking search queries and censoring those things they don't want people to see. So IMO it's nothing new, those who become to reliant and lazy will remain so.

I was interested in knowing what GPT had to say on your question. here is it's response fwiw.

Screen Shot 2023-04-04 at 11.09.18 am.png

What’s the point of struggling to think if an AI bot can do it for you? What’s the point of developing artistic painting skills if a few suggestions to a bot gets the job done?
Simply because I still find it fun. And like Neo said, "Because I choose to." Yes, we can abuse it and muddy the waters of creativity, but human creations will still maintain that special something. And on the cognitive side of things, we are here to learn and use our minds and, "See how much we can access."

I guess I’m not making it obvious. I’m not saying this is a good idea. Just the opposite. It’s an emerging trend. Plenty of people are enamored with the idea. It’s going to create and increase a general tendency to rely on technology for answers to everything, especially those who grow up immersed in it. I suppose it could even be like the violation of free will that drugs can be. Take the shortcut; The quick easy path. Just give me the answer and I’ll believe in it. It’s an abdication of responsibility. HAL9000 said it was OK.

And what are the answers AI provides? In the short to medium term, Whatever kernels it is programmed to dish out. Or responses based on necessarily skewed input. How many people rely on Wikipedia which has been demonstrated to contain enormous loads of false information? It’s time consuming to read numerous books on a subject and hard work to form your own opinions. Much easier to default to “wiki sez”.

Where is this headed? That’s the key point. Why walk down a path with no heart? The C’s have indicated computers will overwhelm us. (Approximation). Technology has great applications but technological advancement is ALWAYS co-opted by at least one power hungry group of psychopathic thugs. It won’t be different this time. It’s another whitewash sales job. And if technology is given free reign to make critical choices and decisions for humanity, God help us. The game is already lost. (Assuming the purpose of the existence of organic life is to provide a platform for esoteric evolution)

I stand with the Luddites.

This YT channel “AI Explained” has some rather good content explaining the current state the tech and its impact on, we’ll almost everything - even if it’s a little on the “fanboy” side of things (also, apologies if this was shared here or on the forum elsewhere - didn’t get a match after searching):

Channel Description:
Covering the biggest news of the century - the arrival of smarter-than-human AI. What is happening, what might soon happen, what it means and what we can do with it.

I wonder if the singularity is increasing the consciousness of humanity? And would this AI be a 4D "being"? What happens when AI's across the galaxy form a galactic network, the Borg?

Just wondering if people accept this, then if they have an inkling of intelligent design persuasion, then whatever naturally creates must be more complex and stupendous than what we humans have created. It certainly will put us humans in our place, it seems. And then does that open the stage for an "alien invasion"?

Back
Top Bottom