'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

Mr.Cyan said:
Approaching Infinity said:
Paulides just announced a kickstarter campaign for a 411 film documentary. Details and trailer here: http://www.missing-411.com/

I hope it gets made!

Thanks for the heads-up AI, just saw the trailer, and i hope it gets made too !

Hope so also. It's heartbreaking for the families of the missing and a video of their stories would be a good step forward.

It would indeed be great if the documentary gets made. A worthy cause to make a little donation, I think. They seem to be 2/3 there at the moment.

Came across some comments on Bigfoot (BF), with some that were interesting from an old investigator, George Lutz. I looked him up on the forum and he is not mentioned - I don't know much about him. It seems he worked with the ufologist, Stan Gordon.

In this series of interviews (eight parts of roughly seven minutes each), he describes cases he investigated in the early 70's and, BF's hyperdimensional aspect, although he does not use that term, which it seems is how he sees things.

Here are a few notes:

Part 1 - Bigfoot Researcher gets candid

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9TEZV5DfFU

Note: the interview is done from his front porch and the cars passing are rather loud, often distorting the interview.

As a brief background of his life:

- 1972 – Aviation cadet program after Pearl Harper – became pilot.

- Trained on TWA twin engine DC3 (main plane at that time). He mentions flying a California run, to I think, Albuquerque.

- Shipped to Africa and then Western coast and Nigeria. Thereafter, to India – stationed on Western side of India – flights to Calcutta for a few months then monsoons. He goes back home to the U.S.

– Worked on B24’s once back in states doing ambulance flights – then married – worked at 15 – 20 different jobs.

- Cared for his family (parents) – did not want to leave the area for an offered TWA job – 1972 hooked up with Stan Gordon and investigated Bigfoot and UFO’s – stayed as active reservist.

First Interview Question

- Q. What would be the most significant case: Lutz says Union Town (Pennsylvanian) – case of big UFO and two Bigfoot's at the same time. Near the end of October (it was very dry conditions), while near home and working for a construction company, Lutz had received a call concerning Bigfoot and decided to go and investigate – picked up other members (of like-minded group) in Greensberg and headed off.

- Lutz describes a particular farm, people had seen a big ball of red light coming down out of the sky – heading for “dads farm" said Lutz, talking about the farmers son, Stephan - How big was this object, it was asked. 150 ft wide, and hovering over or sitting on the ground - all the cows standing around the outside of the object; they would not go near.

- There is a fence above one of the boys – Stephan sees Bigfoot coming down. The Boys had guns and the BF was about 75 yards away – he shot it and the BF went aah, and at that exact instance the big ball of light just went out and the two BF started strolling back to where the had came from beyond the fence in the woods.

- State Trooper comes out after the called; he walks down to were the object was, and it was gone, yet there was a glowing luminescent ring the size of the object hovering right above the ground – Lutz asks the police man if he thought it was bright – the policeman had said he shined a flashlight upon it and he could not see the light of the flashlight – cows still standing around the outside.

- Walking around they could hear something steeping on dry leaves in the woods beyond the fence – policeman said he shine flashlight into the woods – someone shoots at it, and they all took off running back to the cruiser.

- Trooper was beside himself.

- Stan Gordon (ufologist) and I and the radiation guy (plus others such as the son of the farmer, Stephan), said the father had called to have everyone come out back to the farm.

- They all went back to the spot, and the luminescence circle that was left was now gone - The cows would still not approach the spot, so the dad had twisted the tail of one of the cows to have it walk into the circle. Thereafter, they went up to the fence where the BF’s had been – Lutz asked about were the BF’s crashed into the fence (thinking they might get hair samples). The son, Stephan, seemed to be rubbing his head and then started swaying a little, then suddenly flung some of them aside and started to scream like an animal – never heard screams like that, said Lutz. The Stephan took off madly after his dog that was very freaked out, and Stephan just crashed into the ground - Lutz said right away to Stephan's dad, did this ever happen before; Lutz said he was thinking this was a possession, and the dad said no. However, he felt the dad was making excuses as he thinks something had happened before to Stephan. When Stephan came around, Lutz describes him as a completely different person, a different voice, and he was talking about the terrible destruction of the world – the people that can prevent it are hear (red flag).

- Then one of the group was suddenly down on his knees, and when asked why, he said he got dizzy and could not catch air, and then another person went down and suddenly out of the woods came “brimstone" – Lutz's analogy of brimstone was like a kitchen matches’ when one does not ignite – he does not use the word 'sulfur".

- There was a big wave of gas-like substance coming out of the woods – Lutz was thinking that the gas was being released by the BF’s to keep them there . Finlay, Stephan, who had become demonic, said or agreed they could go – Lutz looked at him (Stephan very had clenched hands) and then he fell to his knees. Lutz tried to unclenched his hands but they were like steel – they took him to the farm house. Next day they go back, just a magazine on the kitchen table. They asked Stephan if there was any connection between BF and this UFO's - The guy started talking crazy and Stan and I were yelling at him to break him from this mood – he settled down. Then on the back porch, Stephan says, and Lutz will never forget it, that these things are forming all over the world. BF were not on the news very much then, yet Stephan knew they were gathering around the world.

- Stan had a friend, a Dr. Schultz, who wanted to come out to this farm out of interest – he left his business for a week and interviewed all kinds of people. After this had happened to Stephan, it was understood that he had acquired all kinds of psychic experiences - Lutz described a woman saying of Stephan, that he had seen a man pass before them into a bedroom – Stephan was asked to describe him to her, and she said he had described her dead father. And one night while Stephan was about to work driving truck – he was putting antifreeze into it, and heard a cat meowing and then he looked down and there was a small blackish cat, then suddenly it was a big cat and then it was a black panther (sounds like MOA inhibitor visualization perhaps?) – he then pulls a pistol out of his pocket and shoots at at – someone who was watching when asked by Stephan if he had seen this, had said they never heard shots or saw any cat etc. – weird stuff.

- Adjoining farms had weird stuff happening, too, in the years to come (Pennsylvania.)

Interview Question – Any theories?

- Lutz thinks the Aliens released BF’s on this planet to see if they could survive, to get food and things. Although they do not seem to be completely physical, they can dematerialize; change from energy into matter and matter into energy.

- Q. How many cases: Hundreds of cases with Stan and I.

- Q. Any common things between them: Seem attracted to house metal – house trailers, looking into windows and around railroad tracks. They seemed at the time concentrated in Pennsylvania and in one county.

- Q. (broken question): Lutz says they were always confident in the witnesses observed, and especially the animals they had and how they reacted (seems to have been a common factor). Also, people would tell about them being 8 or 9 feet tall, and they would have said other things (in terms of inventing stories if not true to their beliefs).

- Q. BF descriptions: Descriptions were common, long hair, none on the face, fast moving, they seemed to almost glide.

- Q. On multiple sightings of BF: Some were multiple sightings of two or more; swimming on a lake, two swimming under the water.

- Q. Concerning BF harming of humans: Lutz says he personally does not know of any.

- Q – When a human encounters a BF: Most of the time they move away. Lutz tells of old woman who shoots a BF (mountaineer lady) at her place near Union Town)< She had heard the rattling of tin cans (usually a sign of other animals) and got her shotgun – BF was standing there – she shoots it in the chest, and then suddenly there was a big flash of light and it was gone – Lutz went and interviewed her and could see a tree peppered with pellets holes chest high.

- Her son in-law tells of feeding his horse and BF – further stories.

- Q. Concerning catching a BF: Lutz says I don’t think they will ever catch one because they dematerialize – light

- Q. - On concentration of BF: Discusses big 'flap' of 73 and 74, and then not as many, yet still a lot. In 73 there was a guy that all he did was answer calls about BF reporting, then those reports went out over the CB radio sets they used.

More Theories

- Q. George you mentioned a rabbit was taken and geese and ducks – are they carnivorous? I don’t think they are – reports of them eating apples. Lutz say BF's seem to appear – like being projected in. Perhaps they are not really eating?

- Q. Further on killing: One case of a BF killing a dog, dogs are scared to death of the generally – in Georgia, a story of local people driving who could see two bright eyes of a BF on road. The kids said to the mom, back up, back up - they drove around it. Further they stopped and got out and talked to some people at a nearby farm, telling them you will not believe what we saw – they said, oh, he’s back and then described their dogs chasing them, resulting in one dog's death wrapped around a tree.

- Q. Where observed: Story of BF being observed near a trailer and people could see it – there were children sleeping on the porch at the time, too. The thing seemed really big and the guy was afraid to tun on the light, then it left and went up into the woods – they called the police and many police arrived. People observed tracks going up to the woods and they also could see a dent on the trailer were it looked like it had hit it.

- Q. Of understanding language: They are psychic – telepathic, I don’t know.

- Q. Big Foot bodies been recovered: No they dematerialize, so how can they be recovered, how do you find them?

- Q. One more Q – any theory of why sightings are at certain locations: We used to say they were often seen above power lines and lakes. Tells of an airport whereby a hundred people had watched one hovering, and then when it left suddenly, there was a hole in the clouds that remained there for some time.

Approaching Infinity said:
Paulides just announced a kickstarter campaign for a 411 film documentary. Details and trailer here: http://www.missing-411.com/

I hope it gets made!

They made it! $150 000+ collected, the minimum to get the movie made was $100 000.

With the extra 50K, they will be able to hire a composer to score the movie, use CGI to demonstrate the staggering distances between the places where the victims disappeared vs. where they were found, etc.

Paulides was recently interviewed on "coast to coast" about the movie, with listeners calling in during the show. A woman by the name of Gina calls in at 1:24:50, with a "survivor story". She appears to be genuinely shaken and scared telling about the experience, which sounds like a really scary high strangeness situation. It's one thing to read about the cases, but listening to people telling about their experiences really brings things to life. :shock:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUZhxOtfxQs

hiker said:
Paulides was recently interviewed on "coast to coast" about the movie, with listeners calling in during the show. A woman by the name of Gina calls in at 1:24:50, with a "survivor story". She appears to be genuinely shaken and scared telling about the experience, which sounds like a really scary high strangeness situation. It's one thing to read about the cases, but listening to people telling about their experiences really brings things to life. :shock:

Wow, she sounded seriously distressed, and her story was extremely creepy. :shock:

A Jay said:
hiker said:

Wow, she sounded seriously distressed, and her story was extremely creepy. :shock:

Yes very creepy. I'm glad Paulides is so open minded and helpful, too at least try to help the victims families. A true nightmare those people must live trough, without any help from the public services, who are obviously somehow involved and/or covering things up in a mayor way.

Pashalis said:
A Jay said:
hiker said:

Yes very creepy. I'm glad Paulides is so open minded and helpful, too at least try to help the victims families. A true nightmare those people must live trough, without any help from the public services, who are obviously somehow involved and/or covering things up in a mayor way.

I feel the same way.

Glad to hear that the documentary is going to be made; thanks for the interview link with Paulides, hiker...

To me all the stories covered by Paulides' investigations in the 411 books are downright creepy & shocking :shock: - and really portrays the true nature of hyper dimensional STS interactions with humans....sigh!

A Jay said:

Had a listen to her tell her story, and it was indeed very creepy and traumatic. Hope she will be able to get some help with this.

voyageur said:
A Jay said:

Had a listen to her tell her story, and it was indeed very creepy and traumatic. Hope she will be able to get some help with this.

Agreed, and I think having David interview her will be a very beneficial experience. Like he did on the show, asking questions or noticing things about her story that match others he's encountered without passing judgement on her or her story was likely therapeutic in its own way.

It will be interesting to find out what his contact from the Obama admin has to say about the national parks service. I love how he will not speculate, but is open minded. I really hope this movie will reach a wider audience and it gives these families of the victims a platform after all these years of dealing with this alone. How horrid. I actually had to calm myself down a little after listening to this. O.k. just because I am German and live in the hills in a remote area does not mean I am next.....silly girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MNveNHIC4o

I was watching this interview with David Paulides, which starts off with discussing an incident of a man disappearing from alpine ski-resorts.

At 28:20 - 28:40 and elsewhere, they touch on the subject of urban disappearances, i.e. that disappearances with a similar level of high strangeness to the Missing 411 national parks cases may also be happening in urban areas. I found this somewhat chilling, in the Fortean sense (mentioned in the interview), that maybe no-one anywhere is safe or in full control of their situation, but we are property of something else.

There was a strange and unresolved missing person case just two streets away from where I live earlier this year. A 53 year old woman was weeding in the garden, with no shoes on, in the middle of the day, and disappeared in the space of 5 minutes. No clues were ever found despite extensive searching and publicity, and the police now think they may never know what happened to her.

http://bit.ly/1KBbYEi (I shortened the link to remove the reference to this missing person's name, thinking there might be some privacy issues.)

hiker said:

Just a note that the video was removed by the user. Do you by any chance know the date of the interview? Because I tried looking for it on YT, and found this one, but I don't think it's recent, just uploaded recently. Thanks.

Keit said:
hiker said:

Just a note that the video was removed by the user. Do you by any chance know the date of the interview? Because I tried looking for it on YT, and found this one, but I don't think it's recent, just uploaded recently. Thanks.

I think the date was 20th July 2015, the interviewer George Noory. The Coast to Coast website seems to have the interview (one has to sign in to be able to listen/ download, I haven't tried that yet).

Feels somehow suspicious that the youtube version was removed... :huh:

_http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2015/07/20

Heads up that Paulides has just published his 5th book in the series:

http://www.canammissing.com/a-sobering-coincidence.html

Missing 411- A Sobering Coincidence is the fifth book in the acclaimed series about people who have mysteriously disappeared. The books have been vetted by some of the top journalists in the world with statements such as; “David Paulides has shined a light onto one of the greatest and most disturbing mysteries of our time.” Another comment; “The paper trail uncovered by Paulides through sheer doggedness is impressive, the evidence indisputable.” Survivorman Les Stroud was interviewed about the series and stated, “Paulides presents pure facts. Facts that can’t be disputed.”

The author continues with his profile points involving the disappearances and applies them to a series of incidents involving young men and women, mostly college age. Many of the victims vanished within the confines of their college or university town. These individuals were brilliant scholars, athletes and stellar people in their community. They disappear under unusual circumstances and are often found in areas that were previously searched. Medical examiners in these cases often cannot determine the cause of death. Many times the victim was recovered in water, yet autopsies show the body was not in the water the entire time the victim was missing. The majority of the families in these cases believe their loved ones were abducted and held, then later dumped in the water. These allegations are generally ignored by authorities until pressured by facts presented through secondary autopsies that families requested and paid for.

This is a chilling and shocking series of stories that will cause many parents and young people to rethink their nighttime activities.

Overview

127 cases
62 Different colleges and universities represented.
Span of cases, 1928-2015

Countries Represented:
United States- 25 States
Canada
Alberta
British Columbia
New Brunswick
Ontario
Quebec
France
Spain
United Kingdom