mission1017

moonwalker, if you truly want to understand the responses here read through the channel watch threads.

edit: Channel Watch threads can be found here: http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/forum/viewforum.php?id=43

further edit: my bad moon, mis-read your post.

mudpuppy said:
Sao, I am in the process of reading the channel watch thread, but my initial impression from your post is that you are an incredibly arrogant guy with little integrity. Basically, you took statements of mine out of context and misinterpreted them for your own rhetorical self amusement, it seems.
Which statements did I misinterpret and took out of context?

You made no attempt whatsoever to communicate with me or to critique the mission1017 info.
Ok I'll make an attempt to critique the details.

mission1017 said:
The effect is every thought and emotion will be amplified intensley one
million-fold. Yes, we will repeat, all will be amplified one millions time
and more. Every thought, every emotion, every intent, every will, no matter if it is
good, bad, ill, positive, negative, will be amplified one million times in
strength.

What does this mean ?

Since all matter manifest is due to your thoughts, i.e. what you focus on,
this beam will accelerate these thoughts and solidify them at an accelerated
rate making them manifest a million times faster than they normally would.

For those that do not comprehend. Your thoughts, what you focus on create
your reality. This UV beam thus can be a dangerous tool. For if you are focused on
thoughts which are negative to your liking they will manifest into your
reality almost instantly. Then again this UV beam can be a gift if you
choose it to be.
Is there any evidence of this? It seems that the evidence points to the opposite - people are in fact conditioned to be delusional about the world, to not SEE the true terror of the situation and so the vast majority don't realise, and therefore do not think, just how bad things are. And this situation is brought on by clever manipulation of our mechanical and ignorant nature by those in power. And the opposite, billions of people have prayed and thought about one thing, like before a war, and yet the opposite happens. Maybe on some level, in some reality, thoughts have an affect on objective reality that is experienced. But in this reality, on our level, it seems it is what we DO that makes any difference, and what we KNOW - not what we just sit around wishing and praying would happen, not by sending love and light.

mission1017 said:
Mission-1017 requires approximately one million people to focus on positive,
benign, good willed thoughts for themselves and the Earth and Humanity on
this day. Your thoughts can be of any nature of your choosing, but remember
whatever you focus on will be made manifest in a relatively faster than
anticipated time frame. To some the occurrences may almost be bordering on
the miracle.
That's a just a flat out lie. New age channeling has been saying this for as long as it existed, religions have said this to by telling us to just sit around and pray and if we pray hard enough God will just fix whatever we pray for, and yet - nothing ever changes, the results of all this positive thinking is only more delusional/subjective people, that's all. The world just keeps becoming more controlled, more chaotic, more painful, and this channeling is designed to keep it that way by disempowering people by lying to them that to fix the world you just sit and think positive thoughts. That has proven, time and time again, to be utter nonsense.

mission1017 said:
All we ask is positive thoughts of love, prosperity, healing, wealth,
kindness, gratitiude be focused on.
And here is the self-serving nature of source revealed. Shouldn't it be our free will choice to decide what we want to think about and how we wish to shape our world? Why are they ASKING us to think what they want us to think, why not say "think what you want, it's upto you, you'll do what you will do"? And again, the thoughts will do nothing but put us into a spiritual high, a sleeping state. In order to have ANY hope to change anything in this world, we MUST focus on the objective reality, and this is overwhelmingly negative in nature. You cannot heal a disease if you pretend there is no disease, because you need to understand the objective and precise nature of the disease to develop and then apply a cure.

mission1017 said:
Focus on whatever it is you desire. What is required for the benefit of all
Earth and HUmanity is positive thoughts of loving nature.
More self-serving nonsense. Knowledge is the only thing that can allow anyone to change anything, and that requires focusing on objective reality, regardless of whether the objective reality happens to be negative or positive. Also, we don't all desire the same thing, and it is very self-serving to try to change the world to become what WE want it to be. You cannot decide the needs of others, and it is not upto any of us to decide what will "benefit" all of humanity. This is humanity's choice, osit.

mission1017 said:
We require approximately 1-million people across globe to actively
participate in this event.
More STS. "We require"!?!? What happened to free will? What's the point of this event?

mission1017 said:
Please use whatever communication mediums you
have at your disposal. Reach out to as many people as possible. We require
1-million plus people at the least to trigger a shift for humanity from
separation and fragmentation to one of unification and oneness.
Shouldn't it be upto humanity to decide its own future and direction, not upto a bunch of new agers to try to influence the world to what THEY want it to be? This includes a bunch of beings from other realms that, for whatever reason, REQUIRE us to participate, and have vested interest in what WE choose for ourselves, ignoring our free will.

mission1017 said:
This is your opportunity to take back what is rightfully yours i.e. Peace
and Prosperity for all Earth and Mankind.
Nothing is rightfully anyone's, more STS nonsense. There is no free lunch, contrary to what they want us to believe. Then they add the hook "peace and prosperity" - but that is not the point, it never was! The world is as it is for a reason, nothing is WRONG with it, there is no reason to change it. It will change when humanity wakes up and learns the lessons, and collectively chooses to change it. Sending love and light to the world will do nothing except interfere with free will of humanity.

mission1017 said:
This is a gift, a life line from your universe so to speak, an answer to
your prayers. What you do with it and whether or not you choose to
participate is your choice.
They try to qualify that at the end by adding "your choice". That's not the attitude the rest of the message took, as clearly they *want* us to participate. There is no free lunch, nothing will change with intent and thought. DOing is all that matters, and DOing that is based on subjective illusions will only make things more chaotic, and allow for even more manipulation and control.

mudpuppy said:
You just dismiss both outright as if I should accept your knowledge without question, and then on top of that you even claim to speak for laura.
I don't speak for Laura, I just know that Laura understands the true nature of the aforementioned "channeling" as well as most people on this forum. Why do you need Laura to reply though, do you think no one else is qualified to give you useful information?

mudpuppy said:
Intuition, as I define it, is the integrated conclusion of all aspects of one's being after careful consideration.
But if all aspects of someone's being are confused and full of lies and assumptions, then the integrated conclusion will be just as full of confusion, subjectivity, and lies. More than that, many aspects of our being are totally contradictory and go in every direction imaginable, having no consistency at all. There is no integrated conclusion, there is no real "I".

mudpuppy said:
I certainly trust that, and from what I have seen so far from you and some others, there is much too much arrogance in this group for any new learning to be discovered by the participants.
Seems to me that you're in fact describing yourself and your emotional reaction and seeming identification with the website you mentioned. All I said is that this group has already been through this sort of channeling, and all the evidence says it is nonsense and manipulation designed to lead astray and disempower.

mudpuppy said:
I guess you figured your posturing and condescension was supposed to scare me into submission into your cult of knowledge? Well it didn't work, and in fact it made me more leary of the mentality here, esp with the follow up post by one of your disciples, moderator anart.
Here we go again - a person who is clearly emotionally identified with their New Age beliefs has had their own self-perception (a seemingly very high self-perception, by the way) shattered by having to face a true mirror, and, thus, comes out insulting, insinuating and basically whining.

The posturing and condenscending is coming from only one person in this thread, mudpuppy - and, yep, that's you.

Oh, and, yes, I've been a devout disciple of the church of SAO for decades now, I even get to wear a really cool silk robe and wave a smoking censer around - weeeeeee. :rolleyes:

It seems to be time for you to find a forum on which you are not challenged when you present subjective, baseless information.

I am desapointed a little bit about the comments here. There is a lack of respect for each others opinion that is for sure. I really believe that as long as a approach is positive why not! Thinking about good things for one day is it really to much to ask. I am from Montr蠬, Qu补c, Canada. I want to believe that the 17th of October 2006 will be the day people together as a team have put there energy together to make a better world. First in taught and secondly in action.

I will read the comments and exchange again just to make sure I did not miss anything and that I am not misinterpreting something. Sincerely, Christine.

IMO, I think it might be a little subjective to say 'lack of respect of each others comments',
because in being "disrespecful", it might reveal the truth if we are objective. You might
be able to discern truth from lies by knowing both side of the same coin: the character of
the disrespecting person or the character of the person being disrespected by their words
used. Sometimes it takes a little prodding if done correctly, in that it might expose their
thoughts in order to reveal the truth or lie.

But if the rules of this forum is violated (gross swearing, character assasination, soapbox
grandstanding, debates, and other listed offenses), the moderators may, without
warning ban the offender(s) from this forum.

Please be aware, that in the 1-4th density, there is dualism (good and evil, for example) and in
order to discern between them, we must learn all we can (knowledge) so that the truth might be
revealed.

This is not a "New Age", Love/light site, as hinted in the above paragraph, because we must
consider both good AND evil. The C's mantra is, I believe is: "Knowledge Protects, Ignorance
Endangers." The Love/light groups reminds me of an ostrich with it's head in the sand. The
head being in the sand sees what it wants of it's own choosing, but at the same time being
totally obvilous to what goes on the outside (the real world), where "evil" may lurk. By its
own ignorance, the ostrich, body and all, is easily captured and butchered for food.

Seeing this is your first post, Welcome on board!

Hi Christine and welcome to the forum. You said:

christine said:
I am desapointed a little bit about the comments here. There is a lack of respect for each others opinion that is for sure.
I'll quote arkmod (a moderator on this forum) from another thread, because I think his response fits very well here:

"It is not good at all to have another point of view if this other point of view is based on ignorance of facts. Facts should be at the base of viewpoints, but viewpoints should not replace knowledge based on facts." -arkmod

So given that - why should we respect lies and baseless assumptions? What purpose would this serve?

christine said:
I really believe that as long as a approach is positive why not!
What is positive about lies and baseless assumptions?
christine said:
Thinking about good things for one day is it really to much to ask.
What is good about lies and baseless assumptions?

christine said:
I want to believe that the 17th of October 2006 will be the day people together as a team have put there energy together to make a better world.
But what is "better"? And why does it matter what anyone wants to believe - how does it help to find truth? Again, to the psychopaths, the world is "better" when they are in control! So who is to define what "better" is and what it is not?

christine said:
First in taught and secondly in action.
Ok, what action is that and what will be the results/effects of this action?

christine said:
I want to believe that the 17th of October 2006 will be the day people together as a team have put there energy together to make a better world. First in taught and secondly in action.
I want to believe that the world will not be destroyed due to complacency. But I can't believe that because evidence doesn't show it happening (and belief is wishful thinking.) Instead the world is becoming worse by the day. That could change, but so far it hasn't.

I'd bet that on October 18 the world will be even worse than it was on the 17th. I'm speculating of course, based on obvious trends that show no signs of abating.

The world is full of people who only want to think warm and fuzzy positive thoughts. In other words they're comfortable shutting out the vast majority of reality in favor of their own personal subjective reality. Sure, there are positive aspects of life today, but to see only that is basically lying to one's self about the rest of reality.

Can you see the fallacy in that approach? Getting to the truth requires objectivity, not subjectivity, not wishful thinking, not shutting out huge aspects of objective reality.

christine said:
I am desapointed a little bit about the comments here. There is a lack of respect for each others opinion that is for sure. I really believe that as long as a approach is positive why not! Thinking about good things for one day is it really to much to ask. I am from Montr

mudpuppy said:
Yes christine, their logic doesn't even make sense, imo, which is why I haven't replied to the replies. I think people here may have got caught up in this 'knowledge' and objectivity idea even though in fact the C's equate the word with love and light.
You obviously haven't read much of what the C's actually said, and what you have read, have created your own subjective meaning that contradicts the meaning that is given by the C's in pretty clear terms. Maybe this quote from the C's will clarify what they mean by "love and light":

Cassiopaeans said:
A: The problem is not the term "love," the problem is the interpretation of the term. Those on third density have a tendency to confuse the issue horribly. After all, they confuse many things as love. When the actual definition of love as you know it is not correct either. It is not necessarily a feeling that one has that can also be interpreted as an emotion, but rather, as we have told you before, the essence of light which is knowledge is love, and this has been corrupted when it is said that love leads to illumination. Love is Light is Knowledge. Love makes no sense when common definitions are used as they are in your environment. To love you must know. And to know is to have light. And to have light is to love. And to have knowledge is to love.
pudpuppy said:
In addition, the Cs have already said that the sts forces will fail,
Again, you obviously have disregarded the context, and so your understanding of this is the direct opposite of what they really said. Maybe this quote from the C's will clarify:

Cassiopaeans said:
Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?
A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.
Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?
A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking.
Here they say that they will fail due to their wishful thinking. But wishful thinking in and of itself does not harm you or make anyone fail. The reason wishful thinking makes anyone fail, is because it blinds you to something else, something that you do NOT see. And what is it that the lizzies have trouble seeing? Precisely that which will get in the way of their success. And what is going to get in the way of their success that they cannot see due to their own wishful thinking? Those who seek truth and work hard every day to spread it to others. And they are very very clear on this just a little further down in the same session:

Cassiopaeans said:
A: The only defense needed is knowledge. Knowledge defends you against every possible form of harm in existence.
[..]
Q: (L) So acquiring knowledge includes adding substance to one's being?
A: Indeed. It includes adding everything to one's being that is desirable. And also, when you keep invoking the light, as you do, truly understand that the light is knowledge. That is the knowledge which is at the core of all existence. And being at the core of all existence it provides protection from every form of negativity in existence. Light is everything and everything is knowledge and knowledge is everything. You are doing extremely well in acquiring of knowledge. Now all you need is the faith and realization that acquiring of knowledge is all you need.
And THAT is the answer, given in the most straightforward fashion in the exact same session! Amazing how you could miss that!

mudpuppy said:
so let's let the wave do its work and realize that our true nature is the peace that passeth all understanding. That peace is also love and light, and it does not exclude Anything, but it reinforces only itself.
This is a meaningless word salad. There can be peace during slavery and tyranny too. There are different kinds of "peace". If you are tied up and put behind bars, you experience peace as well. But it won't add to your understanding. Understanding is added from collecting data, networking, being open minded, and thinking critically at all times.

mudpuppy said:
And this message from mission1017 touches my heart:

many require validation and proof before commiting one iota of a positive creative thought ... but would rather wollow in the negative and prove it can't be done .... ...choosing love and peace may not appear to be the most effective or efficient path to resolving differences but without a shadow of a doubt it is the only way ...
But you see, if you love those who seek to oppress mankind, and do not oppose them, then effectively you join with them and only give them more power to oppress you and others. If you love lies, that is what you become. You are what you give to life.

pudpuppy said:
...you are where your attention is
Not true - in order to cure a disease you MUST give it a lot of focus, research, and attention. If you ignore it and love it and think happy thoughts, you will get sick and die. Why? Because you never figured out how to deal with it, because you never understood the nature of it, because you never gave it your attention. It is pretty simple and common sense - the only way to stop evil is to pay attention to it. You do not become evil by understanding evil and paying attention to it, you only gain the ability to avoid being its prey by using the knowledge and hence power you acquire due to that knowledge.

You subscribe to doing nothing, thinking happy thoughts, and having faith that things will just turn out nice and happy for you. This is the "wishful thinking" that the C's refer to that will result in the destruction of all that succumb to it, whether it be the Lizzies, or people like you and the rest of the newage crowd. I agree, the fight is not to destroy evil, but is to liberate ourselves from its manipulative grasp and control. The ONLY way to achieve this is through LOVE OF TRUTH, not LOVE of the evil that controls you. Not all "love" is the same ;)

It is also very clear that this forum is not for you, its aims are contradictory to yours and its methods are contradictory as well. My suggestion is, go find a different forum where you will fit, because you do not fit here. This forum is about knowledge and objectivity, and as you've clearly said, this is not for you. There are many love and light forums that embrace ignorance and subjectivity, they're more up your alley.

I would call YOUR response 'a meaningless word salad'. You're so hung up in words and being right that it seems impossible to have any kind of meaningful discussion with you. You have your rights and wrongs laid out so neatly in your intellectual ivory tower that I am sure nothing short of the light itself, or a stubbed toe, will derail you. Really you have no understanding of what it takes to change anything including yourself. Frankly, I would say you have much more in common with the 'evil' you despise, then you realize. And only when we are liberated in heart, can we be liberated from anything external.
Please don't waste time responding with your usual stuff, thanks.

mudpuppy said:
I would call YOUR response 'a meaningless word salad'. You're so hung up in words and being right that it seems impossible to have any kind of meaningful discussion with you. You have your rights and wrongs laid out so neatly in your intellectual ivory tower that I am sure nothing short of the light itself, or a stubbed toe, will derail you. Really you have no understanding of what it takes to change anything including yourself. Frankly, I would say you have much more in common with the 'evil' you despise, then you realize. And only when we are liberated in heart, can we be liberated from anything external.
I find it interesting that while most of the replies to you relate to the contents of you have written, you instead chose to attack the person who responded to you. You use big words, accusations and allegations, but no real explanation of *why* SAO's response would be "meaningless word salad". Can you see the difference in approach? What in your approach, that of ignoring the content and attacking the person, is consistent with what you have written, with "thinking positive thoughts", and so forth? I'm actually really curious about how you can make these two apparently opposite things (what you say and what you do) add up. Any thoughts on this?

christine said:
I am desapointed a little bit about the comments here. There is a lack of respect for each others opinion that is for sure. I really believe that as long as a approach is positive why not! Thinking about good things for one day is it really to much to ask. I am from Montr

I posted the following excerpt from the C's in my post today. Not one of you three responded to that quote. Instead SOA twists and turns the rest of my post to fit his brainwashing, and sends that in a reply. That is called intellectual dishonesty, and there is no use in replying to that. He is not open to a reply. So why do you three ignore this quote? Does it go against your brainwashing? Or is this group actually a cointelpro?
Noah did what felt right to him. And the C's are praising that very highly. Doesn't anyone here get it? Knowledge means knowing, and Noah knew what he needed/wanted to do and did it. It's a personal thing. IT's internal but it doesn't exclude the external. IT encompasses all of oneself and we call it intuition which includes knowledge, personal knowledge. Verification ultimately comes from within. Total reliance on some kind of analytic, scientific method is ignoring the whole right side of the brain and is falling into the illusion of objective reality. I think I recall the C's saying that everything is ONLY a thought. Can you grasp that?

Q: ... Was it true that certain individuals, whoever they were, built boats or did things to survive that terrible cataclysm?
A: No. Look at it this way. Noah built a boat because it seemed like an enjoyable enterprise and when the flood came it came in handy, see?
Q: (L) So, you are saying that if we do what we do because we enjoy it that we will be in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing when whatever happens happens, right?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Are you saying that we will be led to do what we should be doing and be where we should be?
A: You will just fall into it, but if you force things you run the risk of going astray.

Wow, mudpuppy. You seem to have no idea of the value of the gift that ScioAgapeOmnis just gave you. He just summed up a lot of true wisdom in a very clear way but you throw it away because it offends your sacred cow and your ego.

That was anything but "word salad."

mudpuppy said:

Back
Top Bottom