Moon Landings: Did They Happen or Not?

At least for me, looking at issues related to nuts and bolts of known gives better insight and avoids running away with our system 2 narration related to unknown.
Russia's attempt to land on Moon with Luna-25 seems to have failed.

We don't know the causes of the failure yet.
This is a part preliminary root cause analysis on Luna-25 failure.
Russia’s Luna-25 automatic interplanetary station collided with the Moon last month due to the failure of speed-measuring devices on the probe, Yury Borisov, the head of Russia’s space agency Roscosmos, has said.

During the probe’s landing procedure, “the correction engine didn’t stop working based on the data from the accelerometer,” which resulted in the crash, Borisov explained during a press conference on Friday.

The accelerometers that measure the changes in the speed of the vehicle “didn’t switch on, he added.

The agency head said experts are now looking for reasons why those devices didn’t perform as intended. There are 16 possible scenarios for that to happen, and eleven of them have already been examined, he said.

Borisov also revealed that the first person who offered him words of support after the crash was NASA head Bill Nelson.

Luna-25 was launched on August 11 by a Soyuz 2.1b rocket from the Vostochny Cosmodrome in the Amur Region of Russia’s Far East, the first probe sent to the Moon by the country since the Soviet era.

The spacecraft successfully reached its lunar orbit but was lost in the landing attempt on August 19. The Luna-25 “switched to a non-designated orbit and ceased to exist due to a collision with the surface of the Moon,” was how Roscosmos described it in the moment.

A few days after the crash, Borisov told journalists that the probe’s engine hadn’t shut down properly, running for 127 seconds instead of the planned 84 seconds. He said the agency “will, of course, take into account all the errors that were committed during this mission” to make sure that “the future missions of Luna-26, 27, and 28 will be successful.”

The Apollo missions are interesting for their historical context and since it was a political project primarily, there were surely some shenanigans and conspiracies behind the scenes (whether the landings as presented were real or not) but I doubt it is the most important thing ever.

Much more important for mankind in general and our knowledge&understanding of the Universe and our space environment have been scientific space missions (mostly unmanned) like recent ISRO Chandrayaan 3 and Russian Luna project or NASA's Pioneer and Voyager in the past, for instance. In that respect, in a bit of the Chandrayaan 3 successful moon landing shadow, was left Aditya-L1, another ISRO space probe, launched on September 2nd.

Taken from this space.com article: India's Aditya-L1 solar probe takes an epic selfie with Earth and moon (photos, video)

India's Aditya-L1 solar probe takes an epic selfie with Earth and moon (photos, video)​

Hello, spacecraft! Hello, Earth and moon!

India's first-ever solar probe just beamed some striking imagery home to Earth.
Aditya-L1, the new mission from the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), snapped a photo of itself in space, as well as shots of Earth and the moon. ISRO combined the footage into a video, which the agency shared on X (formerly Twitter) on Thursday (Sept. 7).

bLmzUQ9yhXudV5HMff7qNS-970-80.jpg

The Indian Space Research Organisation Aditya-1 sun spacecraft took a selfie of Earth, visible here in this photo. (Image credit: ISRO)

Aditya-L1 launched on Sept. 2. It's performing checkouts in low Earth orbit right now before heading toward its long-term destination to study the sun. ("Aditya" translates to "sun" in Sanskrit.)

In about four months, the probe will arrive at Earth-sun Lagrange Point 1 (L1), a gravitationally stable spot about 1 million miles (1.5 million kilometers) from our planet in the direction of the sun.
"A satellite placed in the halo orbit around the L1 point has the major advantage of continuously viewing the sun without any occultation/eclipses," ISRO officials wrote in an Aditya-L1 mission description. "This will provide a greater advantage of observing the solar activities and its effect on space weather in real time."

SU9nZcc6ZGoedKjCne8TvG-970-80.png

The Indian Space Research Organisation's Aditya-1 spacecraft's selfie in space. (Image credit: ISRO)

Aditya-L1 will study the sun to learn about a few things: solar activity, such as solar flares and coronal mass ejections of charged particles that can spark beautiful auroras on Earth while causing a risk to infrastructure like satellites.

Additionally, it will examine the "coronal heating problem." That refers to the sun's mysteriously ultra-hot outer atmosphere, which reaches temperatures around 2 million degrees Fahrenheit (1.1 million degrees Celsius), according to NASA. Other layers of the sun are not nearly so hot, presenting a mystery for scientists as to how this happens.

Here is Putin being publicly briefed on the subject, which is interesting in itself, more context is needed of course, as I don't know which mission is being discussed.

Here's more context :-) It's a translation of this article in Russian:

The American neural network considered the photo of the U.S. lunar mission to be fake, Russian President Vladimir Putin was told at an exhibition at the conference "Journey into the World of Artificial Intelligence", the head of state was interested in such a conclusion of artificial intelligence.

During a tour of the exhibition, Putin got acquainted with Sberbank's solutions for recognizing fake photos and videos. Nikolai Gerasimenko, head of data research at Sberbank, told about the experience of working with a neural network from the American company Google, which researchers offered to analyze photos of the U.S. lunar mission.

"Here their neural network marks in red those places that it considers fake. That is, almost all objects in this photo seem fake to it. At the same time, the photo of the Chinese lunar rover does not raise any special questions," Gerasimenko told Putin.

Sberbank CEO German Gref, "so that there is no bias," emphasized that such conclusions were made by an American, not Russian, neural network based on a variety of parameters.

"Interesting," Putin replied.

It means that the comment by Kim Dotcom "The Russians have concluded, based on Google AI, that the NASA moon landing was fake and that the Chinese moon landing was real. Who was really first to the moon?" is nothing but clickbait or an example of a faulty thinking process. Russians didn't conclude anything here. ;-)

Last edited:
That may all be true, Keit. But: WHY bring that stuff up NOW, when the world seemingly faces WWIII? At this point I personally don't know any of the truth of the US moon landing project. But this stuff has been simmering for almost sixty years now. In the face of continuing JFK assassination revelations, much of which can be read on SOTT, we also see THIS stuff popping up too? And all the alien and UAP stuff too...I see this happening in real time, and all I can say about it is, I don't know. But it IS happening, many are reporting it, and yet no one is out there giving us a real explanations, as usual. So I personally still think, nothing of what we have been told about the "moon landings" makes any more sense than anything we have been told about 9/11. And this might even color the actual causes of the first two world wars.

That may all be true, Keit. But: WHY bring that stuff up NOW, when the world seemingly faces WWIII? At this point I personally don't know any of the truth of the US moon landing project. But this stuff has been simmering for almost sixty years now.

Not sure I understand your question. Why Google keeps "bringing this stuff up" or why Russians decided to use it as an example of AI capabilities? And what does it have to do with WWIII?

Don't know about Google, it's quite possible that they are choosing a scandalous topic on purpose in order to reignite controversy, because it generates more talk and publicity, etc. Nothing unusual.

As for Russians, it's also possible that they used this as an interesting example to show the possibilities and differences of each AI network. Notice that Sberbank representatives made sure to emphasize to Putin that their AI reached different conclusions. I don't see here any deeper conspiracy or meaning, beside an intentional misinterpretation on Kim Dotcom's part. :-)

Last edited:
Not sure I understand your question. Why Google keeps "bringing this stuff up" or why Russians decided to use it as an example of AI capabilities? And what does it have to do with WWIII?

Don't know about Google, it's quite possible that they are choosing a scandalous topic on purpose in order to reignite controversy, because it generates more talk and publicity, etc. Nothing unusual.

As for Russians, it's also possible that they used this as an interesting example to show the possibilities and differences of each AI network. Notice that Sberbank representatives made sure to emphasize to Putin that their AI reached different conclusions. I don't see here any deeper conspiracy or meaning, beside an intentional misinterpretation on Kim Dotcom's part. :-)
I also must admit that I don't know what the truth is. Was that Putin video about the US faking moon videos also AI generated? I ask about this stuff because I wonder if soon there's going to be some kind of "truth tsunami" presented to the world to explain humanity's current situation, which may be AI generated; and, in actuality - not entirely truthful. Putin standing before some TV monitors listening to some "scientists" tell him the US "faked" moon landing videos seems especially provocative at this time - but is this actually produced by westerners, and not actually Putin? Because the moon landings are one of the fundamental ideological beliefs this country has based their entire ideal of righteous existence upon. To have that "proven" false...by Russia?!

I ask this because I'm seeing a lot of stuff coming out about the JFK assassination recently, especially, mostly on SOTT, that hits much closer to the truth than I've ever seen - but at the SAME TIME, *ALL* information about the involvement of Mossad, former PM Ben-Gurion, and the Dimona nuclear weapons development and JFK's attempts to reveal it to the world are being buried, even in those SOTT articles!! And this is all happening as Israel is genociding Gaza.

So I have to ask if there's a greater "THERE" there, and if much of what's happening currently might be echoing past events that were not presented truthfully, bring them out into the light of day much as what is now happening in Gaza. Because it seems to me that all these events of the last 70 years at least are now coming up for review.

(And BTW I'm not saying I know the truth about the moon landings. I simply question all I thought I knew now.)

Was that Putin video about the US faking moon videos also AI generated?

Most probably or definitely not AI generated. It looks to be a standard news report and it was posted on this TG channel. It's a RIA Novosty (one of the main Russian media outlets) TG channel.

I understand that you may still say that it was "AI generated". But let's just say that the chances of this being AI generated are the same as for the many other news reports. You obviously could say that it means that there is a high chance for that, but then it applies to anything digital nowadays, so you may find yourself in the thinking loop without any possibility of escaping.

Therefore there is a need to use critical thinking and Occam's razor. And Ocam razor says that it is a very regular news report.:-)

Putin standing before some TV monitors listening to some "scientists" tell him the US "faked" moon landing videos seems especially provocative at this time - but is this actually produced by westerners, and not actually Putin? Because the moon landings are one of the fundamental ideological beliefs this country has based their entire ideal of righteous existence upon. To have that "proven" false...by Russia?!

Please reread the following post and the parts that I bolded. Sberbank representatives in no way or shape said that the moon landings were faked. And in no way or shape "Russia is disproving moon landings".

I think it is a very good example when really understanding what is being said or written may prevent one from running all kind of thinking loops. I also wonder how many more people read Kim Dotcom's post and thought the same.

Sberbank representatives in no way or shape said that the moon landings were faked. And in no way or shape "Russia is disproving moon landings".

And on top of that, if we presume that the photo (or some, maybe even all of them) is fake, it doesn’t automatically follow that the trip to the moon didn’t happen. It may just have happened differently - by different means, different equipment etc. Maybe they didn’t want to show the real hardware they used, etc …

And on top of that, if we presume that the photo (or some, maybe even all of them) is fake, it doesn’t automatically follow that the trip to the moon didn’t happen. It may just have happened differently - by different means, different equipment etc. Maybe they didn’t want to show the real hardware they used, etc …

I had similar thoughts that the moon landing indeed happened, but perhaps the astronauts arrived there by means that had to do with alien technology. Or something similar. And the inconsistencies had to do with the fact that some other means were used.

Perhaps "there was no moon landing" is a red herring. Similar to all kind of conspiracies in Russia that Soviets also didn't have a space program as described. Entire articles or books were written about "problems" with various earlier missions. There is no doubt that there were problems and much more failures than advertised. So it's quite possible that NASA couldn't put the man on the Moon unaided.

But all the "no moon landing" people are concentrating on the doubts if the landing happened at all, and these are also the questions that the C's were asked about. But there is another factor that has to be considered.

US had a "treaty" with aliens in the early 70's. But I wonder when collecting and reverse engineering of alien technology started? Did they have access to it already in the late 60's? Or maybe it's not thanks to an alien technology, but knowledge supplied by aliens? Or knowledge obtained from aliens?

There is the following excerpt. If we consider it and what it means, then going to the Moon isn't that spectacular. Especially if we take into account the underground civilization that retained advanced knowledge during all this time. Just some thoughts. Heck, who knows, if indeed there will be a "reveal" of the underground civilization and presenting them as saviors, maybe they will take credit for the moon landing. :-D

Q: (A) So, it means that Einstein and Von Neumann knew about these other densities?

A: Yes, oh yes!!!

Q: (T) Just a thought: having UFT and being able to manipulate different fields within it, creates different effects. So, as we understand it in the apparent present state of science, we have to spin something in space in order to create gravity. But, with the UFT, one small offshoot is that one could create real gravity without spinning anything. So, the problem of weightlessness is really already solved...

A: Elementary my dear Terry, elementary.

Q: (T) So, this whole thing with the space station and all the trouble they are having readapting to gravity when they come back, is all a game...

A: When you "let the cat out of the bag," you create an entire feline "nation."

Q: (T) So, we are capable of "Star Trek" right now?

A: In a sense, but there is so much more than that.

Q: (T) Of course. Most people would say that 'cutting edge' science is 25 years ahead of what we see, and I say it is more like a hundred years, and I am even off? Cutting edge science on this planet is more like 3 or 4 hundred years ahead?

A: More like 30 to 40,000 years "ahead!"

Q: (L) Is that because of 4th density influence and information?

A: Yes.

One can imagine that the "no moon landing happened" is a psy-op in itself: If you convince your opponent that moon landing is impossible because you had to fake it, they'll be less likely to put resources and personnel into a serious space program.
Also, a real moon landing could have happened before, not necessarily on the same day it was "broadcast". About the "fakeness" of some photos, even if the event is real, you can fake some photos if you have something to hide about what really happened, and what people saw (and photographed?) there.
That among all possibilities, the only mainstream theory is that the landing didn't happen at all, is a little suspicious.

Also, there is a simple possibility that the moon landings pretty much happened as it was stated, but that they choose, in a typical American/Hollywood fashion, to spice it up by making some nice and good selling photos on earth in studios before and/or after the fact.

Also, there is a simple possibility that the moon landings pretty much happened as it was stated, but that they choose, in a typical American/Hollywood fashion, to spice it up by making some nice and good selling Photos on earth in studios before or after the fact.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Perhaps we should separate the landing itself from the propaganda that came with it. As the perception of going out there and coming back had a greater effect in the culture in the west than whatever the purpose of the missions actually was. OSIT.

Entire articles or books were written about "problems" with various earlier missions. There is no doubt that there were problems and much more failures than advertised. So it's quite possible that NASA couldn't put the man on the Moon unaided.
That would explain the C's answer. Different hardware was used that was able to take them there, probably reverse engineered technology. Then the critical public was right that the Moon landings did not happen at all with the fake and only public NASA equipment shown on the film created in a Hollywood movie studio. Because that equipment simply would have been unable to provide means to land and walk and travel on the surface. Also the astronauts made comments about being watched by multiple craft and aliens.

Another question to the C's to clear this up:
- Did the Moon landing happen with the exact equipment that was publicly shown on photos and film?

Back
Top Bottom