Morgellons: Controversial disease doctors refuse to treat

Doctors puzzled over bizarre infection/Morgellons disease

Magus said:
Greetings Cherished Forumites and Reader Friends

Speaking of mycoplasmas, some of the world's deadliest moulds, these organisms, and aspergillus moulds, have been the favourites of bioweapons researchers for the past 50 years, including U.S. bioweapons labs. These moulds are very bioactive and diverse, easily modified and linked to other organisms, and productive of some of the most universally deadly biotoxins ever discovered.
Y'know, I was going to post something yesterday about how I thought that a fungal infection could explain all the symptoms. Can't be a virus - virii are just interested in replicating themselves, not growing fibers. Cancers are too disorganized - they're mostly just interested in replicating themselves too. Same with bacteria. Could be genetic, something that gets switched on that shouldn't.

But a fungi creates fruiting bodies, and a good chunk of species create fruiting bodies that look like filaments. Fungal infections are the hardest to get rid of, because at the cellular level, they're too similar to us. Many people have systemwide candida infections, and don't even know it. And candida infections have mental symptoms very similar to this Morgellons - in a fog, can't think straight.

I'm not surprised at the typical doctor reaction - I've yet to find a doctor that really cares about helping you. Most just want to get to the point where they can write you a prescription and get you out the door, so they can sneak out and get some golfing done. Who cares if it actually fixes your problem or not.

Sorry to hear about your brother Lucy. The persistent "fibers" are indeed something that doesn't entirely fit with Collembola. They'd shed some exoskeleton, but it will not look like fibers. I am pretty much confident that Mycoplasma can lie at the basis of many secondary infections. And as Magus has pointed out, it has been a major source for development of bioweapons (e.g. M. fermentans). I forgot about Aspergillus. But as it produces such strong anti-biotics I see it less as another potential way maker for several secondary infections. On the other hand, it could very well be possible that Collembola or similar species have become resistant to these anti-biotics as they'd often feed within niches that will be full of Aspergillus (decaying organic matter).

Just to show how many MD's literally become blind when confronted with things they can not explain, to the point that they'd lose any common sense.

Fromhttp://www.morgellons.org/rwupda04.html
Randy S. Wymore said:
Many of you have been told, 'stop scratching and you will heal'.
Well, while my ultimate goal is to find a cause and cure for Morgellons Disease, one of my short-term goals has been to convince a skeptical medical world that Morgellons Disease is not an internet-based subset of Delusions of Parasites.

Over the last 6-9 months, I have been accumulating data (really evidence) that SOMETHING really is going on here. That, this is not just a gigantic conspiracy, or herd hallucination by a group of delusional people. I have been convinced that Morgellons Disease is real for quite a while now. Every day that we do not find the cause of Morgellons Disease, it is not a waste of time. Because, practically every day we find more of the evidence that further confirms the reality that Morgellons is not DOP. Between emails & phone calls I am fielding questions from physicians, nurses and nurse practitioners, physician's assistants and public health officials from state and city/county parish health departments. They all would like answers, which I cannot provide to them. Still, I think that most of them are willing to consider the possibility that Morgellons is real, and that is some progress.

There are those who refuse to discuss the science or evidence and are obsessed with the 'impossibility' of the symptoms of Morgellons. Most recently, I had a pathologist suggest that the fibers were being injected under the skin with a hypodermic needle and syringe. When it was pointed out to him that some of the lesions are on the back where a person could not possibly inject his- or herself, the pathologist had the obvious answer: the Morgellons patient was getting their husband/wife/child to inject into those hard to reach locations.
I was pretty amazed that he was able to even think up such a crazy idea, let alone think it more likely than the possibility that Morgellons was real.
This disease is not only very persistent in being treated but also in being determined.

Our courageous Violinist that shares his personal experience at thisForum cited the same Wymore:

"Pathologists and dermatologists and lab reports [said] that these were textile fibers appearing in the skin of the sufferers. Now that's just not true, to be perfectly blunt about it," says Prof. Wymore.
Wymore says his tests rule out not only textile fibers, but also worms, insects, animal material and even human skin and hair. He says the filaments are not an external contamination.
Instead, they are a substance that materializes somehow inside the body, apparent artifacts of something infectious. More results are expected soon. And Wymore says skin problems are not the worst symptoms.
He says a neurotoxin or microorganism may disturb muscle control and memory.
"The neurological effects are the much more severe, life altering and much more dangerous of the conditions," explains Prof. Wymore.
This month, Georgia began a statewide Morgellons registry. Prof. Wymore says he is about to begin a clinical trial and offers this to sufferers: "We know there's something going on here. You're not delusional."
Prof. Wymore has just released an open letter to doctors treating patients with Morgellons symptoms. It asks physicians to take it seriously, saying these patients are likely suffering from a still untreatable emerging disease.
Again fromhttp://www.morgellons.org/rwupda04.html
Randy S. Wymore said:
There is a distinction here, which needs to be perfectly clear. If a person has non-healing lesions, is in a weakened state or has a compromised immune system, there are many organisms and parasites that may set up house in/on that person. I am not interested in those opportunistic organisms.
I want to find the CAUSE of the diverse and often strange
symptoms of Morgellons Disease. The cause must explain all of the
varied symptoms including the production or appearance of the red, blue, clear and dark fibers, the black specks, the sand-like granules, the callous-like membrane, the peripheral neuropathy and the central nervous system changes.
From DNA isolates, and subsequent amplification reactions (PCR) which can vary from amplifying DNA of a wide spectrum of organisms, to highly specific, depending on the specificity of the primers being used, he had the following to say.

Randy S. Wymore said:
But, if we think it is a specific organism, the primers can be designed that will ONLY amplify that specific DNA.

With that in mind, I feel that a) & b), springtails and S. maltophilia can be eliminated. The primers for the stretch of sprintail DNA will amplify a specific gene from over a thousand species of Collembola and yet we can never amplify this DNA from fibers, scabs, dried skin or callous material.

Even if the Collembola had been in contact with the scabs or the fibers it is likely they would have shed a few cells and that should be enough to amplify the Collembola DNA. Since that hasn't happened, I consider it unlikely that Collembola are the cause of most of the Morgellons symptoms. Also, none of the Collembola proponents have explained to me where the fibers are coming from or why the neurological effects would make any sense from a Collembola infestation.
I guess that Aspergillus, Mycoplasma, Candida, Borrelia, would have been detected by now? The primers to be used are well known and even commercially available, but he has not explicitly stated that they have been searched for.

John Chang said:
Could be genetic, something that gets switched on that shouldn't.
Now this becomes really scary isn't it. We're mutating!?

aristar said:
'Hello
If you want to know a little bit more on morgellons disease:

Fiber Disease' Bizarre Truth Begins To Emerge - Part 1
'Fiber Disease' Bizarre Truth Begins To Emerge - Part 2
the site: http://www.rense.com
aristar: You may want to read the whole thread.

aristar said:
'Hello

the site: http://www.rense.com
Indeed what this CliffMickelson talks about IS ONLY a little bit more, would you not agree on this? We write May 23 2006. Also, I do understand now why you were referring to "Maladie du Coton". Seems that it is being spread readily through distribution of cotton tissue and Q-tips.

Personally I have learned more, way more, in an exchange of ideas between a certain Greema, and that same CliffMickelson in the next forum, also cited on rense.com.
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread7527.html
Is it the chemtrail relation that made it publishable? 
Anyway, apart from this possible relation to chemtrail spraying, I did find some interesting bits of information.
At 10 Oct 2004 (Notice the date!!!) Greema wrote:
To shorten up this long story I will tell you that the fibers I have on my body were hollow, cellulose, fluorescent and were blue , red and whitish as well as crystalline . This led me down the rabbit holle to bioengineered fibers containing pathogens.
I next focused on oomycetes pathogens that were being bioengineered into pesticides and Lagenidium Giganteum came on the scene as a bioengineered Mosquito larvacide . It was touted to be harmless to mammals It was in the form of "mycelium and oospores " to quote the pan pesticides data base. Sounds like fibers to me. A common practice in making biofibers is to add fluorescent marker dyes. Luciferase and Green fluorescent protien could account for the color and fluorescence Of these strands.
A short time later it was documented that a number of dogs had died from an emerging new oomycetes pathogen called Lagenidium Giganteum.
It presented in cutaneous lesions like pythiosis and then went systemic.
I called an expert in the field named Leonel Mendoza and asked him some questions about this emergent new pathogen.
He said it presented much like pythiosis but was even faster to become systemic. I asked him about human implications land he said "only dogs have it " Since the disease, pythiosis he compared it to was zoonotic I really believed that it could possibly be a human pathogen as well.
Just last week I was made aware of the article written by Amy Grooters that indeed the harmless mosquito pathogen Lagenidium Giganteum was now a human disease. There was never a mention of the mosquito pesticide in any of the illness reports. That same University had an ongoing research project on campus as well making bioengineered pesticides. Of course they found that pathogen , they knew what to look for. Colleges get grants for research from the government. No mention of their approved pesticide was ever mentioned. Go figure-
The Morgellons organization as well as a study by NUSPA both show the largest numbert of cases of this unknown fiber diseaseare reported from Texas , Florida and California. These were the same three states that were doing the most extensive spraying with Laginex. Targets of choice included rice fields and soybean fields in addition to wetlands and theme parks. . California even had a stronger strain of their own for use. That has now been discontinued without explanation.
It is interesting to see how this CliffMickelson downplays the arguments of Greema, in a very subtle way. At least that is my personal impression.

Also cited on rense.com:
http://www.safe2use.com/pests/scabies/gettingridof/030.htm
I need a lab to analyze the underwear I bought in the department stores.. .
Contacting the CDC today.. 3/6/2003
!!! Notice the date.

And now we read that the CDC is taking it seriously! Also linked on rense.com
23 May 2006 Notice the date !!!
CDC forming Morgellons task force
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/metro/stories/MYSA052206.morgellonsfolo.KENS.12913d3a.html

They are taking it seriously, but it's not exactly what one would call a timely response. Is it possible that they have first tried to cover it up, in the main time trying to contain an experiment gone awry? And now, it seems that the cat is out of the bag. It can no longer be contained? They are taking it seriously, or so they say, or is this another step in trying to cover up the exact truth of what has happened?

So, here is some more information on Lagenidium giganteum. Remember it is more plant like than fungal or animal. And indeed the fibers in Morgellon's are probably cellulose.
http://www.nysaes.cornell.edu/ent/biocontrol/pathogens/lagenidium_giganteum.html
Lagenidium giganteum is a watermold that parasitizes the larval stage of mosquitoes. This microbial parasite belongs to a group of organisms that, although they look like fungi and have a "fungal lifestyle", nonetheless are related to diatoms and brown algae. The infective stage is a motile spore (see below) that goes on a search-and-destroy mission. The basis of its host specificity is selective recognition and attachment to its mosquito hosts. If a spore encounters, for instance, a water beetle, a dragon fly larva or a rice plant, it recognizes that a susceptible host has not been encountered. It will back off from that surface and swim on looking for a suitable host...
Life Cycle
Infection of a larval host is initiated by motile biflagellate zoospores that selectively recognize chemical signals on the epicuticle (outer exoskeleton) of mosquitoes. After attaching (A) the zoospores inject themselves into the larva, and ramify throughout the body of the host (B). Depending upon the temperature and zoospore density, the larva dies of starvation within 1-4 days. At that time each individual cell can form an exit tube and release 10-50 asexual spores, which in turn seek out a new host (C). Alternately, two cells can fuse (D), ultimately resulting in the formation of a thick-walled dormant oospore (E). This sexual stage of L. giganteum can remain viable in a dehydrated state for at least 7 years. It is this spore that is responsible for multi-year recycling of the parasite even though a habitat may be dry for months or years before reflooding and colonization by mosquito larvae. Under appropriate environmental conditions, oospores will germinate, resulting in the production of infective biflagellate zoospores similar to those produced during asexual reproduction...

Operational levels of mosquito control have been obtained by ground or aerial application of L. giganteum at rates ranging from ca. 0.9 x 1010 to 5 x 1010 CFU's (colony forming units) per hectare. The application rate depends upon the susceptibility and developmental rate of the target species, and habitat characteristics (temperature, organic load and salinity). For instance, control of floodwater Aedes species in early fall, in which there is synchronous hatch of large numbers of eggs in relatively cold water, would require treatment at the higher rates.
L. giganteum is a facultative parasite, and has been grown in large fermentation tanks using inexpensive culture media. Multi-hectare aerial applications have been made in rice fields and in refuges for migratory birds, primarily in California, where both efficacy and safety to nontarget organisms has been documented. Because the mycelial cells are relatively rugged, the low volume spraying equipment used by many mosquito abatement agencies for application of insecticides is readily adapted to application of this parasite.

I expect that cotton fields too have been sprayed with Lagenidium giganteum.
Pesticide Susceptibility
Except for the dormant oospore stage, the parasite is very susceptible to organophosphates, carbamates, herbicides, fungicides, and other chemicals commonly used either by mosquito abatement districts, or applied to crops (such as rice and soybeans) that are associated with mosquito breeding. IC50 values for inhibition of mycelial growth commonly range from ca. 50-5,000 ppm. Fortunately, recommended application rates for many of these chemicals are below levels that are toxic to the parasite. Organic solvents such as toluene and oil commonly used as diluents of the active ingredients of pesticides are also toxic to L. giganteum.
All in all it seems as if we are looking at the run-away effects of a form of biological control of mosquito's. And maybe, just maybe, such control was felt necessary to contain the spread of West Nile Virus, which was probably another experiment that escaped the contained space of military laboratories. Problem upon problem upon problem that they have created themselves.

Speculating a bit further ...
How long will it take before it will be sold to the gullible public as a bioweapon created by some other rogue country, or a third world country perhaps where the cotton and textile tissues were produced? China perhaps?

As a further note, but not unimportant, I think it is normal to expect secondary infections once one has open lesions that stay for weeks or even months. Nematodes, of course, and also Collembola. The latter could explain how it has been determined morphologically in 16 out of 18 samples, while in an entirely different sampling it remained undetected when screening for Collembola specific DNA.
One can also expect that "them control freaky terr'ists" would further cloud the real cause, not just by obfuscating and diverting what people and scientists write and read about it, but also by actually causing further secondary infections. No! They would not do that?

http://www.kpho.com/Global/story.asp?S=4947050&nav=23Ku

Mystery Disease

It's characterized by the sensation of bugs crawling over you and sores sprouting tiny fibers from them. It could be easy to write- off as the effects of a paranoid addict, but what about the children and families coming down with the same symptoms??

The Centers for Disease Control is now taking a closer look at this so far unidentified syndrome and it's showing up here in the valley

There's something making Tim's skin crawl.

Tim says, "You can feel the movement" He wants to get it off his chest, his back, his legs, his hands and his ears.

Tim says, "The last doctor just said i don't know what to tell you. He charged me half price!" Tim's from Phoenix. He didn't want to show his face. The symptoms are so embarrassing: sores that seem to grow, strange multi- colored fibers coming right thru his skin.

Tim says, "I've seen pink, I've seen blue. I've seen white & black." All this time, Tim thought he was alone.

Anette Riaubia, Morgellons patient, says "They start out like little pimples or something and you scratch them, and they bust open and they spring forth these weird fibers like a strand of a piece of cotton. " Annette Riaubia, lives in LA. She believes she has a skin disease called Morgellons.

Anette says, "The most disturbing symptom is just the crawling feeling on your skin like you got bugs crawling all over you." She has to wear a wig to cover the lesions on her scalp.

Anette says, "They don't actually heal. They just end up leaving strange looking scars."

Dr. Randy Wymore, OSU, says, "This isn't simply a case of mass- delusional conspiracy" Researchers at Oklahoma State University have been testing scabs and fibers from Morgellons patients. There are believed to be about 4,000 known cases - almost 100 here in Arizona.

Dr. Wymore says, "We don't know what causes it. We don't know if it's an environmental factor, if there are bacteria involved, if there are parasites, or worms or viruses." Some researchers don't believe in Morgellons.

Dr. Omar Amin, Parasitologist, says, "There is no mystery to it." Dr. Amin heads the Parasitology Center in Tempe and treats patients from all over the world.

Dr. Amin says, "If you treat the cause and you alter the effect, then you know you're on the right track." His theory, the mysterious skin parasite called morgellons is really something he calls N-C-S or "neuro-cutaneous syndrome." He thinks patients are simply experiencing rare allergic reactions to everything from breast implants to dental fillings. He says the fibers are either carried into the wounds by nesting insects or grown from fungus festering under the skin.

Dr. Amin says, "The fiber is a by-product of the fungus."

CBS 5 called the Arizona Department of Health Services. Experts tell me while there's no official diagnosis, they often see these symptoms in meth addicts. They say the cause is more likely, psychological delusions."

Kathy Schell, NCS patient, says, "I think that when people use that excuse, that's the answer they give because they don't know." Kathy Schell says she's never used drugs. She's a surgical aide from Ahwatukee who's been out of work more than three years. She's afraid she could be contagious, even though her husband isn't showing any symptoms

Kathy says, "Everytime you look at yourself, you have another wound that's not healing." She's being treated by Dr. Amin. Having removed her implants and taking detoxifying supplements, she's feeling better

Kathy says, "I just think if you have this type of problem. that giving up isn't the answer." But with wounds that are slow to heal, depression is another side-effect.

"He was having a very bad attack," says Lisa Wilson, a Texas mother who says her son Travis struggled with Morgellans, then took his life last year when the symptoms became too much to bear.

Lisa says, "I knew he was going to kill himself and there was nothing I could do to stop him."

Tim hasn't given up. He'll keep looking for answers.

Tim says, "I don't go to doctors anymore unless it's one that believes in the stuff and knows something about it."

We spoke with the Centers for Disease Control, it had no diagnosis either. But because so many people are calling with these symptoms, it's assigning researchers in Infectious and Environmental Disease to start testing, to try and identify this "syndrome."

To learn more about Morgellons, visit the research website at http://www.morgellons.org

Avoided this topic for awhile, mostly because reading it makes me itch and the allergies dont help that much.

My two cents: We live in a toxic environment and much how acne can be environmentally induced so to i think morgellons is. The reason the story is being suppressed/ignored is that this fact is carefully hidden by the MSM. They want people to think the products sold by corporate american are tested and "okay" for consumption. If we start admitting that most food is laced with toxic chemicals, most "implants" and "medicines" have undesired and deleterious side affects people might start waking up and taking responsibility for their diets... can't have that now can we?

From what I have read, Morgellons was around many years ago - before implants and modern medicines, and when the environment was still relatively unpolluted, so IMO it must be something other than a toxic effect.
My guess would be that it is a fungal phenomenon except for one thing - the reported observation of these fibres emerging from the lesions and then withdrawing back into the body again.
I find it incomprehensible that nobody has determined what these fibres consist of, or whether they can be cultured.

Fifth Way said:
aristar said:
'Hello

the site: _http://www.rense.com
aristar: You may want to read the whole thread.
Ditto.

I would also suggest anstar search this forum for threads about Rense, such as http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5.msg8834#msg8834 --before suggesting that anyone should turn to Rense for information.

pstott said:
I find it incomprehensible that nobody has determined what these fibres consist of, or whether they can be cultured.
Where is the "evidence" that these fibers actually exist at all? Perhaps they do, but nothing I've come across in my investigation (so far) has convinced me of this.

Hmmm... Could a lack of solid verifiable evidence, identification and cultivation be hinting at something?

As Laura says, "Caveat lector". Much of Rense's website has always been opinionated claptrap, hardly worthy of mental masterbation. However, often a subject or article will make me think and start researching things on my own, which is the case with Morgellon's. Chemtrails are very possibly a red herring for this disease, but the Chemtrail Forum had the best explanation (to my mind at least) for Morgellon's that I found:

The cause of Morgellons
I believe that the cause of Morgellons is not being found because no one is looking for the right causative agent. It is a case of not seeing the forest for the trees. However the cause it actually right there, easily visible but ignored since it does not conform to normal causes of diseases, much like it took a long time for prions to be accepted as the causative agent for BSE.

But first the facts:

1. Some years ago Monsanto begun experimenting with genetically modifying cotton. The primary modification was the addition of a gene which produces Bt toxin. This gene was obtained from a bacteria called bacillus thuringiensis.
2. Despite the fact that Monsanto has assured everyone that Bt toxin is not toxic to mammals, 1800 sheep recently died when they ate cotton plants which had this toxin in them. http://www.i-sis.org.uk/MDSGBTC.php
3. Plants will grow easily in any medium that provides nutrients. This is used for cloning plants, where a few cells are put in a nutrient and they will begin growing.
5. Cotton produces cellulose fibers, and black seeds.
4. Bt toxin when applied to the skin will cause death of the cells, and an ulcer to form.
5. When an ulcer forms, there are many nutrients available for a plant to use to grow.

Symptoms

1. An ucler forms, likely from Bt toxin.
2. Fibers grow, characteristic of cotton.
3. Fibers have been identified as being identical to cotton fibers.
4. Seeds, similar to black cotton seeds often form, but are smaller than normal due to the bizzare environment and lack of pollination and possibly other genetic modifications.

Verification

1. Verify that the fibers are cellulose, and essentially cotton (already done).
2. Verify that seeds similar to small cotton seeds develop (already done)
3. Test for the Bt toxin in the fibers and ulcer formed.
4. Use DNA and verify that these fibers ARE cotton. Compare DNA with the DNA from standard cotton and there should be some genetic differences, primarily a gene that codes for Bt, although Monsanto could have made other DNA changes, such as putting in a "terminator" gene to prevent fertile seeds from forming. (Monsanto has been developing the terminator gene through its acquisition of cotton seed breeder Delta and Pine Land Co)
5. Test the DNA of the fibers against fibers from Bt cotton to verify a similar or same genetics.

I hope this assists in finding something that will kill these things.

Marshall Dudley

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread7527-60.html

However, the disease has to be taken seriously first before a causal agent can be determined, much less a cure!

wow - scary stuff. I didn't make it very far before I had to go take a shower. When I first read the original post I thought of the "purity" thing from x-files, but this is worse. There is so much going on here it just blows my mind, how can a doctor look at a patient with this and say they are delusional, and it is very interesting that they want people to sign up at that one site, and even more bizarre they want people to stay away from more holisitic medicines for a disease that they consider a dilusion. Checking out the global map from one of the links was quite a shock, and the CDC is only starting to take an interest ...

that's a very interesting post up above abbey road. Reading around online I found that this bacteria differs from anthrax and another that's responsible for a couple kinds of food poisoning only in its plasmids. If what you say it true I wonder what other genes were present on the plasmids they extracted from this bacteria, say something that would convert normal cotton into some sort of parasitic plant ...
I also read that they've been doing this with corn (and god knows what else). I'm not particullarly fond of bugs, but this is far worse than the pesticides that these techniques replace ...

Although it does cause itching all over my body I can't let this topic settle. The bite of a horsefly that I recently had did not exactly help in this matter.
Maybe, just maybe I am beginning to understand why rense is jumping on the Morgellon wagon.

To Abbey Road, I agree that the presence of a high concentration, of the Bt toxin could cause necrosis of the surrounding tissue, and that this could allow for several opportunistic infections to take hold. But your hypothesis also entails the growth of a PLANT, ie cotton, which has roots, a stem, leaves, and only by the end, on the fruits of the plant, the typical cotton fibers will emerge with which we are acquainted. You can grow plants on nutrient rich media, but in the end they will form tissues from which roots, stems etcetera will emerge. One could engineer plants so that these tissues will not form. However, still calluses will form, big clumps of cells (up to an inch) with many many cells growing side by side. Therefore, I find it hard to imagine that only small clumps of cells will form before they'd decide to start producing fibers ...
However, I DO think that plants can be involved, although a very special kind of "plants", and I will come to that later.

To Lucy, yes there are fibres. This is actually the hallmark of the disease and is precisely the reason why the disease has been referred to a very old case that was termed Morgellon. It is not important whether that old case from the 17th century is related.

With the recent cases of Morgellon, various organisms may be found on the skin of individuals with this disease. Open wounds get infected with all sort of opportunistic parasites such as Collembola, nematods, and maybe even Nematomorphs (horsehair worm). There is also a very high incidence of co-infection with the bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi ("Lyme") that, if I remember well from all the searches I've been doing, goes up to 80 percent. The 20 percent that still have skin lesions from which fibres grow exclude the possibility that it is caused by Lyme. The one and only consistent symptom in Morgellon's disease are ... the fibers, and maybe also the appearance of black specks.
2X1.jpg

More pictures here: http://www.morgellons.org/images.html

http://www.ktvu.com/news/9264350/detail.html
Wymore says his tests rule out not only textile fibers, but also worms, insects, animal material and even human skin and hair. He says the filaments are not an external contamination.
Instead, they are a substance that materializes somehow inside the body, apparent artifacts of something infectious.
The unknown fibers associated with skin lesions can be described as coenocytic (aseptate), smooth-walled, branching, filamentous objects. The fibers have been analyzed by FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy) and have tentatively been identified as cellulose. Those fibres are strangely fluorescent (red and blue and green).
The cellulose component excludes fungi, such as candida and any kind of insects. One should be looking for something that is related to plants. In fact there just happens to be a rather exceptional class of fungi-like "plants", the pathogenic oomycetes. If you are an American from Irish decent, the chances are high that it has been an oomycete that has brought you to the new world.

The biggest family are the Phytophtora. Pythium infestans causes devastating diseases in potatoes and tomatoes. At least one species, Pythium insidiosum, is known to infect various mammals, including humans, horses, and dogs. P. insidiosum colonizes cutaneous and subcutaneous tissues and can invade blood vessels and bones, resulting in fatal lesions.
A facultatively parasitic oomycete, Lagenidium giganteum, infects the larval stage of many mosquito species, and spore formulations of this organism have been used for biocontrol of mosquitoes.

To get an idea of the various shapes these critters can shift into, I have included a picture of the life cycle of Lagenidium giganteum, an oomycete with some selectivity towards mosquito larvae.

lagenidium_g1.gif

So there are biflagellate zoospores that selectively recognize chemical signals on the epicuticle (outer exoskeleton) of mosquitoes. Upon contact, the zoospores lose their flagella and a fungus-like mycelium forms. First these are made up of long hyphens. By the time the insect larva is eaten, septae will be formed in what will develop into a "sporangium". The peculiar thing in contrast with many fungi is that spores are not released from the fragmenting hyphen but that first exit tubes are formed, right through the epicuticle of mosquito larvae, which are hollow and through which the formed spores are released. As you can see in the next picture of an infected mosquito larvae, these exit tubes can be quite long.
lagenidium_g6.gif

Are we looking at the cellulose-like fibres of Morgellon's disease?

Sometimes a sexual cycle is initiated wherein two cells of fragmented hyphens fuse to form a zoospore which is bigger. Are we looking at the black pepper like specks that are seen in the wounds of Morgellon's disease?

Here you can see a picture of a zoospore that is germinating while entering the epicuticle of a larva.
lagenidium_g8.gif

Okay, so far so good. But what about the fluorescence of those fibers?

At the last page of this "Journal"
http://www.researchinformation.co.uk/ipcosamp3.pdf that deals with "pest" control, with emphasis on cleaning cities from birds :o , you can read:

Rain fed and irrigated paddy rice fields have always been prime sites for mosquito breeding and the entomopathogenic water mould Lagenidium giganteum has received much acclaim for potential use as a biological control agent. Issues involving product longevity and storage have so far prevented the active from realising commercial potential, although development of an inert emulsion formulation be VanderGheynst and Scher at the University of California Davis has measured improved shelf life to 12 weeks at ambient room temperature.
Nick Jessop a postgraduate student on the MSc Course in Integrated Pest Management at Imperial College (Silwood Park Campus) evaluated spray application of the water mould at UC Davis in California during 2005 summer for the research component of his Master of Science Degree.
His investigation into potential problems presented by spraying an invert emulsion over a rice canopy was carried out as part of a much larger study involving application of L. giganteum to rice fields in the Sacramento Valley a prime breeding site for mosquitoes.
Canopy penetration of the rice crop was determined using a range of different droplet sizes with fluorescent tracer, fluoresceine, and bioassays with mosquito larvae. Results showed that smaller droplet size of 75 micron generated by the Micron Ulva+ rotary atomiser (CDA sprayer) produced the highest levels of deposition on the surface of the water. None of the droplet sizes tested resulted in any significant loss of cells from the water mould. Despite these promising field indications L. giganteum failed to infect a significant proportion of mosquito larvae when used in a laboratory based bioassay.
Here we are confronted with the original meaning of the term chemtrail, which was about chemicals being sprayed to control pests. As we are here dealing with a biological control of pests, maybe we should invent the new term biotrails. :P
In order to measure the amount of sprayed mosquito parasites taken up by the larvae, they were provided with a fluorescent tag, it is said. Would it not have been far more convenient to be able to measure the amount of potential descendants of sprayed parasites within the larvae? To this end it would suffice to genetically engineer Lagenidium so that it would fluorescence brightly. This can be accomplished with for instance providing their genome with a gene that codes for GFP (green fluorescent protein). There's also Blue FP and Red FP.

In any case, I have found that such work has been done already on other oomycetes such as Phytophtora.
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=154851
Reporter genes. Several reporter genes, including those encoding β-glucuronidase (GUS) and the green fluorescent protein (GFP), have been used successfully in Phytophthora. Phytophthora transformants expressing the GUS reporter gene have been used to monitor disease progression in planta, to evaluate disease resistance, to study promoter expression, and to visualize morphological structures during development. For example, a transgenic P. infestans strain containing a transcriptional fusion between the promoter of the plant-induced ipiO gene and GUS proved useful in determining spatial patterns of expression of the ipiO promoter during infection of potatoes.
So, there you have the fluorescent tubes !

From same link or from:
http://ec.asm.org/cgi/content/full/2/2/191
DNA transformation.
... The standard transformation protocol is based on liposome-polyethylene glycol (PEG)-mediated transformation of protoplasts, followed by regeneration and antibiotic selection on agar medium. High frequency rates of cotransformation (up to 50%) were observed, especially if the two plasmids were linearized with restriction enzymes with compatible ends. This finding turned out to be quite useful, as the gene of interest can be rapidly cloned into convenient expression cassettes and cotransformed with the selection plasmid.
In other words, transformed ("engineered") oomycetes almost all carry antibiotic resistances genes within their genome. I think that these could well offer resistance for certain antibiotics to other organisms, when they infect the same site, such as the bacterium Borrelia (Lyme disease).

On top of this, it seems that oomycetes have exceptionally high genome instability, with genome sizes that range from 20 to more than 200 Mbasepairs!

Genome instability. Many oomycetes, including P. infestans and several other Phytophthora species, are known to exhibit tremendous phenotypic variation, both in the field and in culture, even during asexual reproduction . The genetic basis of this phenomenon is not clear, but it could be due to genome instability, perhaps caused by transposable elements, gene conversion, mitotic recombination, and/or dispensable chromosomes. Sequences similar to transposable elements are abundant in Phytophthora genomes. For example, sequences with similarity to the copia and Gypsy/Ty classes of retrotransposons have been described. Gypsy-like sequences were detected in 29 species of Phytophthora and varied in abundance from 10 to 10,000 copies per genome. Sequences with similarity to DNA transposable elements of the mariner class were identified from expressed sequence tag (EST) databases of P. infestans and P. sojae and were subsequently found to be abundant in Phytophthora genomes.
Perhaps transposable elements? Make that a definite yes.
From: http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/c...a2467bc9d11ef8bee21cf9a8&keytype2=tf_ipsecsha
Retrotransposons in oomycetes:
A family of sequences resembling Gypsy retroelements was identified and shown to be widely distributed throughout the genus Phytophthora, a member of the algallike oomycete fungi. Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) using specific and degenerate primers detected the family in 29 of 37 species tested. DNA hybridization also failed to detect the sequences in the eight species that were negative in PCR. The element appears to have been a major force in the shaping of Phytophthora genomes because its abundance varied drastically from about 10 to more than 10,000 copies per genome within the species containing the element. Family members diverged from each other by single-base changes, insertions, and deletions, with a mean nucleotide divergence of 16.7%.
So they've been playing with these organisms, perhaps triggering the transposons that lay dormant within the genomes, and thereby facilitating the assimilation of genes from other species such as humans, which could result in a new selectivity for certain hosts, and the acquirement of factors that can ease infection, such as factors that induce necrosis or that prevent the wounds to heal.

By the end of the 90's, it was a regular practice to spray with Laginex (hyphens of Lagenidium). Remember that to have some efficacy such entails MASSIVE amounts.

In this context it is also important to know that in 1999 it was found out that 6 dogs were severely diseased with cutaneous lesions that were caused by Lagenidium. So, while Lagenidium has a certain selectivity for mosquitoes, it is not entirely specific. It was even reported that it now had become a human pathogen too. But all this was from around the year 2000.

And after that ... ssssSILENCE.

ADDENDUM

First of all, and as always caveat lector! Although it is a well-fitting hypothesis, it is still a hypothesis.

I have found one other person who came to a similar or almost identical conclusion with one difference though, this person is suffering from this disease. It was at the end of my search, so it did not influence my decision making. I do realize however, that certain data could have been planted so that at least some people would be steered in the same direction:
http://216.122.128.184/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=2&topic_id=2394&mesg_id=2419&page=53
I have wondered what the CDC thinks when they get a sample of red and blue fibers in the mail from one of us. I just bet they recognize what they are. They use these fibers for sure in mosquito spray. The CDC does the mosquito spraying. My other area of research has been Lagendium Giganteum (oomycetes) as a mosquito spray under the brand name Laginex which is sprayed by air and is not harmful to mammals according to research. OOPS-New emerging oomycetes disease report.
EXCEPT for the 6 DEAD DOGS recently found to contain skin ulcers internal ulcers and strands of hyphae from Lagenidium Giganteum.
About the dogs with this disease:
http://apt.allenpress.com/aptonline...&issn=0891-6640&volume=017&issue=05&page=0637

A certain Jackie in that same forum is still convinced that the fibres come from clothes. I think she has a different disease though. Her case became particularly horrible. Here she describes her own experience when a treatment of flagyl drives out her parasites ...
http://216.122.128.184/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=2&topic_id=2394&mesg_id=39972&page=53

Huh!! Curiouser and curiouser! I wonder if perhaps the oomycetes can be passed to humans in a mosquito bite, and then turn into Morgellon's? That could explain why it started in California, Texas and Florida, all places with high mosquito populations and constant mosquito control. Thanks for your in-depth research. The CDC is no doubt keeping the lid on this if they are indeed the ones who started it. One guy I read about who was researching the blue and red fibers said they are all-over outside, even in very rural areas. His clothes also were covered with them after working outside for several hours. Spraying of some sort is surely going on! Unless it is being passed through all this new money W keeps printing. Money is made from cotton and linen, and contains both red and blue fibers that fluoresce. Surely it's just a coincidence... or not?

Lucy said:
pstott said:
Where is the "evidence" that these fibers actually exist at all? Perhaps they do, but nothing I've come across in my investigation (so far) has convinced me of this.

Hmmm... Could a lack of solid verifiable evidence, identification and cultivation be hinting at something?
Oh there is proof, most simply cannot fathom the ramifications of such a disclosure. The infectious agent causing this is caused by a stray target (nondisclosed) created by experimental research done under a C3 permit by a proteomics research center. In other words it is a man made creation which has escaped containment. This target was created for research into artificial skin, wound dressing as well as cancer research tools. This is a military issue of high caliber, enough so to be defended by many parties, hence all the conflicting reports and otherwise lack of any credible information. The video found at www.crossinglines.net (follow the links) is of such a nature that I do not know what I am looking at for the most part(microscopic images), However the Macroscopic images shown and this agents interaction with host images I can tell you are EXACTLY the same thing I am able to show on my own body to anyone that will listen and would like to look. for more photos of the fibers follow these links.
http://www.crossinglines.net/Host%20pathogen%20interaction%201.jpg
http://www.crossinglines.net/Host%20pathogen%20interaction%202.jpg

for the picts showing the dessimination in skin follow these links.
http://www.crossinglines.net/dessemination%20in%20skin.jpg
http://www.crossinglines.net/dessemination%20in%20skin%202.jpg

http://www.crossinglines.net/dessemination%20in%20skin%203.jpg

http://www.crossinglines.net/dessemination%20in%20skin%204.jpg

Pictures of typical lesions
http://www.crossinglines.net/Typical%20lesions%20Random%20pattern.jpg
http://crossinglines.net/lesion%20photographs.htm series of slides.

Picture of the synthetic polymer showing random recombination.
http://crossinglines.net/quorum%20sensing%20organism%20part1%20HQ%20015_0001.jpg
http://crossinglines.net/photo_gallery.htm series of slides.

Culture
http://crossinglines.net/quorum%20sensing%20organism%20part1%20HQ%20017_0003.jpg

and finally the most common thing reported and seen by those suffering from this is the fibers seen outside the body. One can put fresh sparkling clean sheets on their bed, shower and scrub fanatically, go from shower to bed, then wake up to find these structures in bed with them. I am not kidding when I say these were not in the bed when you got in it. http://www.crossinglines.net/pic_of_moving_fuzz.jpg
The video compiled by a scientist in Europe can be viewed by following the links at www.crossinglines.net. If you are a scientist or research professional, please share your comments concerning what you are seeing in this, as I have said, only the macroscopic images mean anything to me and would love some qualified remarks concerning these.

From what I understand the reasons for the lack of acknowledgement from the medical community is a political as can be. Once the uninfected general public become aware of the release of this thing into public space, reactions may become unpredictable. Also the economic problems sure to follow. Everything these days is genomic/ proteomic research related-from the paint on the door to the food on your plate. In fact several hundred billion a year in the US alone. Also it appears that even though this seems to be a accidental release, this accident is being "nurtured" by big pharm with obvious goals of a probable need for lifelong suppressive therapy.

The video's creators have also stated that this element is differentiating. Meaning it is the cause of several seemingly unrelated diseases. If a single pathogen is worth a billion dollars to the medical industry then this pathogen is worth 10's of billions. This bug is a money maker and we are all at the mercy of the medical industry. The key word to concentrate on here is INDUSTRY. All industry is profit orientated and this should scare the bejeebbers out of you. Hence the lack of motivation to fund research into this disorder. It will without doubt prove that these industries focus primarily on the effects of disease and not the cause of them. To cure is not profitable, but to treat over and over again is. Look at the treatments HIV patients must take for life in order to stay alive.

A pathogen represents billions and to take a cause of disease away is a disaster for many.

More to follow, my damn fingers hurt and I stink at typing.

Southcity

Back
Top Bottom