My 5 Euros

Graalsword

Jedi Council Member
I would like to make a donation to the QFS. So i Have some questions regarding that.

Facts:

-I've never made a donation here (it's my first one!)
-I've never made a donation through internet
-I've never paid anything through internet neither in any way other than having the receiver in front of my face
-I don't have credit card.
-I don't have an account in a bank(never had one).
-I am currently almost workless so if i create an account in a bank or wherever, i will just be able to put those 5 euros (no more than that yet).(is it necessary to put more money to open bank accounts?, can i just open one an put at first only my 5 euros?)

1- Is there a safe mode i can make the donation as i don't have credit card?
2- I live out of europe (neither US), so the currency of my country is not Euro neither dollars. Do i have to buy 5 euros? Or when i make the donation the currency change automatically and you receive euros?
3- Can I use Worldpay without credit card?

Glif.

*You could ask a friend with a CC to donate for you, and then (or before :)) give him the 5

Interesting situation. How do you pay for your internet connection? Maybe you could use your money to set up a website and translate articles from SOTT or cass into Spanish? That would serve as well.

Hi Laura, thankyou for your reply:

Laura said:
Interesting situation. How do you pay for your internet connection?
I currently live with my parents, due to my unstable economical situation, planning to move to live on my own when I get a steady job. So, they pay internet connection, and there is not a good relationship with them and they chose a different orientation in life. So it is a difficult situation.

Laura said:
Maybe you could use your money to set up a website and translate articles from SOTT or cass into Spanish? That would serve as well.
That's a good idea, but I will have to set up a free site (at least until I get a job). Such as a blog or subdomine.
Thankyou.

knowlaw777 said:
That's a good idea, but I will have to set up a free site (at least until I get a job). Such as a blog or subdomine.
Thankyou.
A blog is a great idea. Cheap, easy to use, and very effective. Let us know when you set it up.

Laura said:
Interesting situation. How do you pay for your internet connection? Maybe you could use your money to set up a website and translate articles from SOTT or cass into Spanish? That would serve as well.
DonaldJHunt said:
knowlaw777 said:
Thankyou.
A blog is a great idea. Cheap, easy to use, and very effective. Let us know when you set it up.
Indeed, it is easy and practical. I'll do it as soon as possible.
I've been also thinking about what translations will I do, even, not only could I make them for my blog but also i can do some translations for cass in spanish (i mean this: http://www.quantumfuture.net/sp/index.html ) if you wish, such as the esoteric glossary, as it could be helpful for more people to be able to have access to the knowledge compiled there. Also articles related to 9/11, zionism, and the signs of the times suplements. And as i like history i was also thinking about translating the series 'who wrote the bible' and 'nostrasdamus and the return of the mongols' series. well i know it is too much, but I also think in how many people will be benefited by those translations. Maybe if other bilingual (english-spanish) forum members help to do it we could do it in less time than if it is done by one only person. For instance the glossary, maybe at least one or two more people helping to translate it, may be enough to finish it before the wave comes!:D..as it is too long. Well any idea, or suggestion is welcome.

On the other hand, i read a mail adress in this thread http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3599 posted by Henry, is that another alternative way to send economical help to QFG ???
i mean this adress:
QFG, Inc.
P.O. Box 4322
Boulder, CO 80306
USA

Thanx.

Yes, that address is another way - just make sure the donation is in US dollars, since our bank charges ridiculous fees for conversion of foreign currency. =)

knowlaw777 said:
I've been also thinking about what translations will I do, even, not only could I make them for my blog but also i can do some translations for cass in spanish (i mean this: http://www.quantumfuture.net/sp/index.html ) if you wish, such as the esoteric glossary, as it could be helpful for more people to be able to have access to the knowledge compiled there.
Hola,

If you could help us with translations that will be GREAT! There are only 6 of us doing translations and none of us is an official translator, except for one person. Most of us are extremely busy... Don't worry about your skills and your pace ;) , we have members in the cass spanish list double-checking stuff. Translations are a good exercise and you get to study the material thoroughly. I think that if you like the glossary, then you could work on that. The "Who wrote the bible series" is already translated.

We are keeping track of all the material currently under translation. If you have any doubts or concerns, you can contact us at:
cassiopaea_esp-owner@yahoogroups.com

Somos muy amigables :D [we are very friendly]

If there is another spanish speaking member who will like to study cass material translating, that will be the e-mail :)

And of course, you are welcome to join the Spanish discussion group!!

http://quantumfuture.net/sp/grupo_cass_esp.htm

Thanks for offering to do some translations:-) We really need them!

BTW, I've already translated some stuff from the glossary when if was needed for our group. I can send it to you if you want it.

Hasta pronto

Chu

navigante said:
knowlaw777 said:
I've been also thinking about what translations will I do, even, not only could I make them for my blog but also i can do some translations for cass in spanish (i mean this: http://www.quantumfuture.net/sp/index.html ) if you wish, such as the esoteric glossary, as it could be helpful for more people to be able to have access to the knowledge compiled there.
Hola,

If you could help us with translations that will be GREAT! There are only 6 of us doing translations and none of us is an official translator, except for one person. Most of us are extremely busy... Don't worry about your skills and your pace ;) , we have members in the cass spanish list double-checking stuff. Translations are a good exercise and you get to study the material thoroughly. I think that if you like the glossary, then you could work on that. The "Who wrote the bible series" is already translated.

We are keeping track of all the material currently under translation. If you have any doubts or concerns, you can contact us at:
cassiopaea_esp-owner@yahoogroups.com

Somos muy amigables :D [we are very friendly]

If there is another spanish speaking member who will like to study cass material translating, that will be the e-mail :)
Hola Navigante!!, thankyou for your reply and the email adress. :). Ok, I am going to send the email so that I avoid translating things already translated.

Chulin said:
And of course, you are welcome to join the Spanish discussion group!!

http://quantumfuture.net/sp/grupo_cass_esp.htm

Thanks for offering to do some translations:-) We really need them!

BTW, I've already translated some stuff from the glossary when if was needed for our group. I can send it to you if you want it.

Hasta pronto

Chu
Hi Chulin, you're first post in the SOTT forum? so welcome to you too.
Thank you for your invitation, I've been looking forward to join the spanish-speaking group, and now thanx to your post my decision is stronger (yes, struggling against my inner insecurities).

I will send an email in a few hours after dinner to the adress navigante wrote.

Now, another question for anyone here: Is it safe to create and post a blog from my home? Is it more safe to do it from cybercafes? or the PTB will find (the day they target bloggers directly) anyone they wish and ruin all the same?

Back
Top Bottom