My beautiful Rottweiler Riley has died...

scotseeker

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Riley fought a long hard battle with Lymphangeictasia and her liver was shutting down. I made the decision on New Years Eve to end her life, it was for the best. I will always remember her smile and the love she gave me while never complaining about her disease. She had to take autoimmune suppressants and prednisone daily, finally took a toll on her liver. Good Bye little girl, I love you forever and miss you more than words can describe.

Attachments

• Riley.jpg
    Riley.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 100
My condolences on your loss, scotseeker. Riley was beautiful. And, in the picture she looks very happy. May she rest in peace. :hug:

Sorry to hear of your loss scotseeker. She looks beautiful. May you cherish the memories you have of Riley.

My sincere condolences Scotseeker. It is always a painful moment that the loss of a little companion.

My sincere condolences, scotseeker. Riley looked like a happy and cheerful dog. May she RIP before getting ready for new adventures :hug2:

Oh I am so sorry... how difficult decision but you did the right way, stop her sufferance. She was a very beautiful dog. My sincere condolences. Take care of you. :hug2:

I am sorry to hear about your loss, scotseeker. I know how you must feel now as I was there when I had to put my cat to endless sleep. You did make the right decision IMO. It is never easy to have to decide to let a beloved family member go. Your Riley was so beautiful and you gave her a good home. I am sure she loved living with you. May she rest in peace. :hug2:

I'm also sorry to hear about your loss scotseeker and I can imagine it was not an easy decision, but releasing Riley from her pain was the right decision then. May she rest in peace and all the best for you :flowers:

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure she knew she was very much loved. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom