My mother passed away...

Hello there. How are you? How continue considering the fact that my mum passed away? How be happy since there is less light now... Where is my mum? What is the purpose of everything? I know that in our modern society we're not connected to the truth of reality, do, that is maybe why I feel lost. What do you think?
Peace.

I am so sorry for your loss SunEterna. May your mother walk through a gentle, warm breeze that guides and finds her way safely home. The light that has left this world with her going has returned to the great light from whence she came. You who grieve say you are lost; but you would only be lost if you did not grieve. My heart goes out to you - know that you are not alone - I too like others here have suffered this loss before and each of us can only learn the lesson in our own way. But we are here if you need somewhere to share what its like just for you. My sincere condolences to you and you family.

I'm sorry for your loss, @SunEterna. My deepest condolences to you and your family. We are here for you. As others have mentioned, the Afterlife thread is a wonderful place for solace, guidance and learning. May your mother have a smooth passing and a safe transition. It's hard to lose those we are close to here. All the best in these times, and take good care :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom