My new band

ok so here's the new single, be warned this one is a pretty heavy metal type track. It's called Paeidolia, and I wrote it a while ago, I actually mixed and mastered it mid last year. It's about projecting, and seeing things that aren't there, and coming to an understanding.

thanks for listening -- lyric music video below along with spotify link

ok so here's the new single, be warned this one is a pretty heavy metal type track. It's called Paeidolia, and I wrote it a while ago, I actually mixed and mastered it mid last year. It's about projecting, and seeing things that aren't there, and coming to an understanding.

Thanks for sharing Baz!
:rockon:

Well it made my dog bark so our house was bangin' thats for sure :rockon: Cool lyrics - I imagine you spending many smoking hours with lyrics swimming round your mind to create these
Haha your dog has taste 😂

indeed :cool2: It’s quite cathartic and rewarding finding new ways to say things and interpret the inner thoughts and feelings … thanks for listening 😉 sorry about t
giving your dog a fright 😂

Wow! That is amazing production! Your touch on the reverb is subtle but haunting. The mix is so precise with the decay on the distortion never bleeds into the next segment.

Did you record all the instruments on a DAW platform, or is some of it mic'd off the floor or from an amp?

Wow! That is amazing production! Your touch on the reverb is subtle but haunting. The mix is so precise with the decay on the distortion never bleeds into the next segment.

Did you record all the instruments on a DAW platform, or is some of it mic'd off the floor or from an amp?
Thanks Jtucker 🤟😎 You have a good ear for sure!

all recorded, produced, mixed and mastered in Logic Pro X in my home studio. Guitars are neural dsp abasi plugin no amps used … so much easier to eq and get to sit in a mix.. plus my neighbours are happier 😂

Thank you, very pleasant to listen to and watch... Thank you
Shared on my social networks... 🥰

Holding for your light
I dream that something’s mine
Black roses your head and your heart
The one thing I’ve known from the start
We can fly

Higher we can go higher
On fire the soul is a spire
Finder we’re here to inspire
Higher we can go higher

Folding space and time