My Questions For the Cs

What should those of us who met penicillin at the age of 1.5 and whose life was turned into hell?

I understand English is not your first language but this question is unintelligible.

The second question is being asked to the future, not to you. You understand.

Nope.

Let them decide whether to answer and to return to me.

The C's encourage questions that benefit all and discourage personal questions. We network in order to answer our own personal questions. Alejo was attempting to help you with your question.

I understood what you said. Thank you.

Maybe you should have stuck with just that.

For example, is egg the best source we can consume after meat?
I think so, and if you can afford to eat only the yolk you would be on the safer side

Is there any way to make dairy products safe?
I don't think so, but butter should be fine for most, better if it is ghee.

Are dairy products valuable than plants?
Yes and no. better protein but lots of toxins.

How safe is honey?
Honey should not be a big problem if consume in little quantities because of sugar content.

Are nuts and seeds more innocent?
Maybe safer than dairy but not that much.

Are fruits safe compared to vegetables?
No, except berries

Are root vegetables better?
Hard to tell, probably not much difference.

is there any difference?

Can dairy and vegetables be made safe and edible by fermentation?

Dairy, I don't think so. Vegetables, yes.

Better food = better health.
but,
physical exercices = better health also. (for example som study shows that people who walk half an hour a day have better health regardless of what they eat.) Probably not much (if some) keto people in the study though.
"Joie de vivre" probably equals better health too

My 2 cents.

The second question is being asked to the future, not to you. You understand.

Let them decide whether to answer and to return to me.
The C's encourage questions that benefit all and discourage personal questions. We network in order to answer our own personal questions. Alejo was attempting to help you with your question.

ontologia, you might have misunderstood what this forum is about. It is primarily based on doing our own research combined with networking in order to find answers for ourselves. The C's are only asked if it is really needed and we can't find an answer on our own. In that sense the feedback you got so far is more than enough and doesn't need answers from the C's.

I don't know how true what I said above, but assuming this is true, I want to know which foods will be right for us.

Generally speaking there seem to be some basic things most people don't tolerate in terms of diet but it can vary quite a bit from person to person. Gluten and dairy products for example seem to be something that should be avoided for pretty much everyone. In terms of carb intake, there seem to be big variations between people. For example some people feel fine with almost zero while others might need more.

For example, is egg the best source we can consume after meat?
Is there any way to make dairy products safe?
Are dairy products valuable than plants?
How safe is honey?
Are nuts and seeds more innocent?
Are fruits safe compared to vegetables?
Are root vegetables better?
is there any difference?
Can dairy and vegetables be made safe and edible by fermentation?

- A lot of people don't seem to tolerate eggs. You have to test that out, but the chances are good that you don't tolerate it either.
- Generally speaking the only real safe dairy product seems to be butter for most people. You could also try Ghee.
- "Are dairy products valuable than plants?" I don't know what exactly you mean, but generally speaking dairy products seem to be not good for most people.
- Honey has a lot of carbs in it. So it comes down to how much carbs you can tolerate on a low carb diet.
- Nuts and seeds also seem to be inflammatory for most people. Apparently Cashews are the most "safe" ones.
- Fruits have a lot of carbs in them in general so again it depends on how much carbs you can tolerate on a low carb diet.
- Some root vegetables in moderate amounts seem to be fine for many people. You have to test that out as well.
- Dairy can be made safe by using butter for most people or Ghee. Other than that most people should avoid dairy products. I don't know if fermenting dairy is possible or helpful. Apparently nuts can be made more "safe" for example by fermenting and such.

How safe is chicken meat. Chicken meats are loaded with antibiotics. The chicken does not see the sun. It is exposed to sound and light. There is insomnia and stress. Is it better than plants even in this case?

Many people seem to react negatively to chicken.

My country's income is 300 dollars. Meat is $ 10.
Then. This is just not for me.

I'm sure there is a way you can create a more or less stable and good diet with that income. Under those circumstances I would try to avoid Gluten and dairy first and foremost and then find a more or less tolerable solution for the rest of the diet. If you really look I'm sure you can find a more or less tolerable solution.

Really thank you, sorry for misunderstanding

I have a lot of personal answers, I hope I can share that too

We network in order to answer our own personal questions.

I know that. I have answers. I got the answers but they don't work

Alejo was attempting to help you with your question.

I came here with the same reflex. To give as much as I get.

I came here, reading the last session. Arc. I came to him before myself. I don't believe in chemotherapy. How am I going to tell you this? To this group

Medications, nothing

Do you know the previous scene on this?

Session Date: July 4th 2009
Laura, Ark, A***, Joe, C**, Don D, Allen B, Scottie, G**

Q: (L) Okay, what's the next question? (J) I just had one question about the Lloyd the taxi driver at the pentagon... (L) Let's save that for later. We'll go to P***. (J) Is P***'s tumor malignant?

A: No.

Q: (G) Is it a glioma?

A: No. Something in between.

Q: (A**) Is it curable?

A: Anything is curable with the right action within and without.

Q: (A*l) So what can we do to help him?

A: It's up to him to decide.

Q: (C) What about chemotherapy - is it necessary?

A: If he wants to check out sooner.

END OF SESSION

Did you read this

Does Ark want to leave early
Don't we trust some answers
So let's sift through the answers

So the question is, does anyone find this session safe among us?

Session Date: July 4th 2009
Laura, Ark, A***, Joe, C**, Don D, Allen B, Scottie, G**

Q: (A*l) What does P** need to do in order to help us understand what we can do to help him?

A: Communicate without fear.

END OF SESSION

So I'm here without fear.
For communication.
I trust these sessions for me.
in that case.
I trust these sessions for Arky. I believe those words. This must be the information that will protect him.
I came to say this.
I learned endlessly from these sessions. They are our future.
Testimony.

should research the protocol of arky csaba (PKD Diet) and decide that way.
I came to say this to Laura

I would like to state that I believe and trust (intuitively) more than chemotherapy.

deal_

Last edited:
Did you read this

Does Ark want to leave early
Don't we trust some answers
So let's sift through the answers

So the question is, does anyone find this session safe among us

I am sure Laura and we all know how dangerous to have chemotherapy.
So I am just speculating about the Ark’s situation at the time.
What if, maybe that was only one option to reduce Ark’s sudden and fast growing Mass in the heart condition?
Maybe waiting for search other treatment was dangerous at that time? Can anyone have other thoughts?
I thanks to the Cosmic Mind. He is completely cured now. It seems Laura’s fast decision was wise at the time!

A: Recall our previous remarks about weapons that can cause heart attacks? Consider failure of same on some occasions that included dispersal of energies. There were numerous cardiac events on that date due to this factor.

Q: (L) Are you saying that somebody was playing around with one of these satellite beam-type weapons and it sort of like misfired?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is that what happened the night Ark had that attack when he felt something popping in his heart?

Q: (L) And that there were other people at the same time who were having cardiac events as a result of the same energy?

Q: (Artemis) How come Arky was particularly vulnerable to it?

A: He was a lot less susceptible than others!!!

Q: (Chu) Were you referring to the recent episode? By then, the lymphoma was already there. I don't understand.

(L) We don't know that it was.

(Chu) Well, that would have been only 10 or 12 days...

Q: (Chu) What about the mass they discovered three days later in the heart? That would have been sudden.

Q: (L) He said he felt a popping sensation, and Gaby said the interior of the mass was already necrotic

I am sure Laura and we all know how dangerous to have chemotherapy.
So I am just speculating about the Ark’s situation at the time.
What if, maybe that was only one option to reduce Ark’s sudden and fast growing Mass in the heart condition?
Maybe waiting for search other treatment was dangerous at that time? Can anyone have other thoughts?
I thanks to the Cosmic Mind. He is completely cured now. It seems Laura’s fast decision was wise at the time!

Anyway I wouldn't choose this for myself. So I came to say it. I don't know the process. I have heard of the use of PKD and zero carb on this topic as well. I wanted to remind or share.
I do not follow this place regularly, but I can say that this was the effect that brought and attracted me. Last session. I came to share emotions, but I have a language barrier. I don't know your language at all. Google translates completely from my own language.

I would hope PKD will be evaluated for the next process.

I felt that I would die several times in the last 2 years. I don't know if this is similar but I have experienced something. I don't go to the doctor anymore. I cut hospitals out of life. Anyway ..

Last edited:
As has been said in a lot of places in this forum, "There is good, there is bad and there is the specific situation that determines which is which."

As much as most people don't like chemotherapy, this is the only thing, at this time, that can help Ark. Along with the other things that those at the Chateau are using to mitigate any damage it can cause.

And, there are times that going to the hospital, or a doctor, are needed. They are useful in different situations.

So only seeing things only in Black and White is not a good way to go in the grand scheme of things.

As has been said in a lot of places in this forum, "There is good, there is bad and there is the specific situation that determines which is which."

As much as most people don't like chemotherapy, this is the only thing, at this time, that can help Ark. Along with the other things that those at the Chateau are using to mitigate any damage it can cause.

And, there are times that going to the hospital, or a doctor, are needed. They are useful in different situations.

So only seeing things only in Black and White is not a good way to go in the grand scheme of things.

I do not have the knowledge to defend PKD (zero carb) here. This is not my specialty. I think I gather good information. In my opinion, or nothing in my opinion, no intervention will be stronger than PKD. I hope PKD will be tested and evaluated for the ongoing process. I know this is just a personal opinion.

This may not be the most powerful strategy. I wish I could discuss this with you in my own language.
That strategy harbors the plant. Remember the goddess's blessing.

To me it seems your mind is already set. I perfectly understand that you have to balance what is best with what you can afford. But it still seems to me that you are merely looking for confirmation for what you have already decided.

To me it seems your mind is already set. I perfectly understand that you have to balance what is best with what you can afford. But it still seems to me that you are merely looking for confirmation for what you have already decided.

Knowledge protects. I'll leave a note on the PKD post. I guess I won't be understood

Back
Top Bottom