My Questions For the Cs

Hi all. Hi we..
I think i need help.

With advancing age, we started to deal with chronic health problems.
So I expect support and tolerance from all of us.

Meat is very expensive in my country. People are sick. I cannot freely tell them that meat can be medicine. I believe that meat and animal fat are the most important food for us.

Too many questions but not speaking your language suffocating

I don't know how true what I said above, but assuming this is true, I want to know which foods will be right for us.

For example, is egg the best source we can consume after meat?
Is there any way to make dairy products safe?
Are dairy products valuable than plants?
How safe is honey?
Are nuts and seeds more innocent?
Are fruits safe compared to vegetables?
Are root vegetables better?
is there any difference?
Can dairy and vegetables be made safe and edible by fermentation?

I have a lot of questions but I don't want to go wrong because I google translate into your language. Health is most important and foremost

Will Babylon be destroyed? Will it be passed? Does Babylon end?

Please let me write here freely
I want to collect myself and my thoughts and write something.

Yours sincerely

I agree with Kay Kim - look up the Keto thread where all kinds of dietary interventions and foods are discussed.

Having said that, one of the main things we have come to realize is, that no one size fits all. It’s an individual thing. While there are general guidelines to make your nutrient intake as healthy as possible (use fresh ingredients, possibly organic is better, cut down sugar to some degree etc.), some people thrive on a keto diet, while for others it doesn’t work, they feel miserable and/or loose weight more than they would like to.

That probably comes down to some degree to your genetic makeup, but probably also on soil quality where you live, supply routes and durations, amount of chemicals used in growing that food etc.

So I don’t think we actually need to ask these questions to the Cs, we have had a look and try for most of your questions above, but if you would like to know which nutrients are good for you, go on an elimination diet: eat something that you know is of a low probability to create problems for 4 weeks (eg grass-fed meat), and only that, then slowly reintroduce one food item after the next (every 3 days, making sure that you eat lots of that in the first three days to see if there is any difference in how your body or your mind feels).

Hope this helps!

Hi Ontologia,

I agree with others here, unfortunately some of the work will need to be done individually, and the reason for it is that diet is so very particular to the individual, not everything works for everyone.

Not everyone reacts the same way to the same protocols or changes. So, happy searching and feel free to share your experiences and ask questions as you need to.

How safe is chicken meat. Chicken meats are loaded with antibiotics. The chicken does not see the sun. It is exposed to sound and light. There is insomnia and stress. Is it better than plants even in this case?

Hi Ontologia,

I agree with others here, unfortunately some of the work will need to be done individually, and the reason for it is that diet is so very particular to the individual, not everything works for everyone.

Not everyone reacts the same way to the same protocols or changes. So, happy searching and feel free to share your experiences and ask questions as you need to.

Hi Alejo

Well then let's say it like this. What should those of us who met penicillin at the age of 1.5 and whose life was turned into hell? We are in a very difficult situation. The second question is being asked to the future, not to you. You understand.

Let them decide whether to answer and to return to me.

I understood what you said. Thank you.

Hello ontologia,
Maybe all your questions that can be find from this thread,
Ketogenic Diet - Powerful Dietary Strategy for Certain Conditions

Hello Kay Kim

No. I have what I am looking for in this title and I cannot afford it. I'm looking for a solution. Thank you.

I agree with Kay Kim - look up the Keto thread where all kinds of dietary interventions and foods are discussed.

Who said I wasn't looking there?
Why are you making a decision?

So I don’t think we actually need to ask these questions to the Cs,

Hope this helps!

You wrote too many assumptions. and I have already asked.

Whether other friends ask or not is their job.
You don't decide for others.. Think for yourself. This is a good way. Option.

Thanks...

essential for health. Review transcripts. You have overlooked.

The problem is.
My country's income is 300 dollars. Meat is $ 10.
Then. This is just not for me.

Searching for security rank or category.

As a result, everyone will know this.
Questions are important.
The question is the question.
Remember.
Others will ask.

Well then let's say it like this. What should those of us who met penicillin at the age of 1.5 and whose life was turned into hell? We are in a very difficult situation. The second question is being asked to the future, not to you. You understand.
I am not sure how to answer that, and like you wrote later on, I guess the choice is yours.

But beware that if you ask a question, people will do their best based on their experience to answer you in the most sincere way possible, and that's what they did, they literally pointed you to the place where all the answers you supposedly sought were located, and you lashed back at them, your response to their efforts comes across as rude and unwelcoming.

This makes people not want to help you at all.

I am not sure how to answer that, and like you wrote later on, I guess the choice is yours.

But beware that if you ask a question, people will do their best based on their experience to answer you in the most sincere way possible, and that's what they did, they literally pointed you to the place where all the answers you supposedly sought were located, and you lashed back at them, your response to their efforts comes across as rude and unwelcoming.

I use your language by translating with google.
I guess all the misunderstanding will be from this

I have enough research on health and nutrition. The deeper the damage, the closer it should be to zero carbs. I know that. I have to optimize my food intake with my personal budget. On the other hand, I am a writer on my own scale, offering personal advice to others.

Sorry again for the wrong feedback.

On the other hand, although the answer doesn't come to me here, I'm trying to get the answer and the right source. My effort coincides with the physical representation of this.

Let me explain roughly as follows. I did not write much to avoid misrepresentation due to the broken translation I can't write.
I was diagnosed as Bipolar in 2012. I have been talking about health since that day. There is a lot of research. Those who are getting better, those who feel really good are always diet. But Keto is not enough. Zero carb is fine. I have accessed dozens of personal stories to support this. My current budget does not support this. and I write in health groups. I have friends. They are in the same situation. We are looking for an alternative security protocol. I hope you understand.

Back
Top Bottom