My weirdest dream

Hi Stengah, you misunderstood. No one is saying that astral travel does not exist (thought your definition is necessarily subjective and rather vague). The point is that it is a mere distraction, just like many other forms of 'phenomenon chasing', often helping one to sleep more soundly and more 'entertained'. If you are not familiar with G.I. Gurdjieff, please take some time to become familiar so you can understand that main purpose of this forum.

Hi Stengah. About two years ago (before I discovered SOTT and the C's) I was trying to work out what to do next. I ended up buying some rather large books on astral projection and lucid dreaming. For one reason or another I didn't get round to reading them.
Having read over the Wave series and this forum for the last year or so now, my opinions on such things have changed. I had many OBE's when I was a kid, and have had the odd lucid dream. And with the exception of one or two occasions have never tried to pursue such experiences, although I was leading up to that point.

You should definitely read over what has already been covered on this forum to start with, it opened my eyes on the subject. Funnily they are but small subjects amongst greater subjects that I've had my eyes opened too (and continue to). At 'best' distractions (given the worlds burning...), at worst dangerous.

From the Wave series http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave11h.htm

10-05-96
A: There are no limits, just controls... The knowledge gives one all the necessary tools to overcome the controls.
Q: (L) Lilly took a particular type of inititation today, and she had an event occur during this.... [Lilly described the event as leaving her body and going through a "life review" sort of what is described as happening at the time of death.]
A: She should be careful not to “spread herself too thin.” One does not need to cram learning, “steady as she goes.”
Q: (L) Can you describe what it was that was taking place with her? Or define it?
A: Soul bilocation.
Q: (L) Was this a beneficial event for her?
A: No. She has been ripping open the fabric too much. Each soul has its own patterning, which is held in place by the three main bodies of existence [planchette swirls a few times] ... “thought/consciousness center, spirit/etheric center and physical center,” remembering, of course, that your physical center has the "interface genetic body" as well. But we are here dealing with the primary patterns. There are specific methodologies for adjusting these, and travelling into or out of other planes of existence. When one does not properly utilize these, one tears the fabric of their trilateral continuum when they seek to travel. This can be very problematic, and may lead to the soul being unable to reconnect with the body, thus causing the physical center to perish!!!
Q: (L) The man who was facilitating the initiation, was he aware of what was happening, or what he was doing?
A: Aware only of unusual sensates.
Q: (L) Did it have anything to do with the attunement?
A: No. It had to do with previous experiments.
Q: (L) She said that she also experienced a past life review just as if she were in the process of dying.
A: You described it well.
Q: (R) Well, experiments by who?
A: You. [Meaning Lilly.]
Q: (L) So, what was, what happened with this interaction that caused this to trigger right there and then? At that moment? What was the trigger?
A: Spirit center stimulus. The “initiation.”
From this thread http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5372

Laura said:
Well, I'm not too sure why you were reassured to read that one of my experiences was very similar to what some people experience when they die...

Anyway, yes, I've had numerous OOBEs, but never have I sought them. I wouldn't, either. That is not the point of spiritual practice. Those types of phenomena are distractions though many people think they are the "evidence" of spiritual development. They are not. Plenty of people have "natural" psychic abilities as a consequence of genetic glitches and it has nothing to do with spirituality.

William Chittick, translator of the works of the great Sufi Shaykh, Ibn al-’Arabi, wrote:

Nowadays most people interested in the spirituality of the East desire the “experience,� though they may call what they are after intimate communion with God. Those familiar with the standards and norms of spiritual experience set down by disciplined paths like Sufism are usually appalled at the way Westerners seize upon any apparition from the domain outside of normal consciousness as a manifestation of the “spiritual.� In fact, there are innumerable realms in the unseen world, some of them far more dangerous than the worst jungles of the visible world.
The Shaykh himself said:

So preserve yourselves, my brothers, from the calamities of this place, for distinguishing it is extremely difficult! Souls find it sweet, and then within it they are duped, since they become completely enamored of it.
I would suggest about 30 years of study before ever considering such a thing, much less suggesting that others do it.
The thread on lucid dreaming has a lot to offer aswell http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8116&p=1

Anart covers all the above quite succinctly, I have yet to get to reading Gurdjieff's (and related) work but know enough of the goal of the Work to put my energy into achieving it.

Regulattor said:
Yeah, strange things keep coming to me. Exactly a month ago I have again "catch" this strange signal in my head during sleep. It was like I can hear it but then again it wasn't of outside, of my surroundings. I call it signal because closest description of it is like when you searching radio station on MW or LW freq. field, but more complex. Usually it's followed with strange cracking in my frontal sinus cavity. Sometimes, when I'm thinking over this thing I get impression and it may sound funny, like i have receiver of some kind inside my head. I really don't know!? Adding all this STS 4D, greenbaum, UFO subjects to this, it's not pleasant at all!
Agreed, no pleasant. But it is where we are and what we have to learn about!
I've had sinus problems for years when I was a teenager. Recently I've noticed (wisdom teeth coming through) that when I relax my skull/head 'clicks' alot. And it sounds like it comes from the sinuses. Also when they are blocked/draining they can pop quite loudly.
It may be worth looking up stuff to do with your sinuses.
Hungrig, fascinating about the fluid sounds....perhaps again its related to sinus/inner ear problems?

What I've started to learn is about how much importance I assign to these things...as off putting,distracting or just plain terrifying as they are.
(Half way through The Myth of Sanity)

Regulattor said:
Recently it cross my mind. Thx for pointing that out. Perhaps I should consider it from this angle too. The book is on my must read list, but lack of time is what bothers me, so much to read and so little time (left!?).
I have been dealing with the sense of 'lack' of time for about as long as I've known about this place.
I'm slowly coming to a few conclusions. The C's mention time is relative...in one transcript Laura talks about not having enough time (I will attempt to find it), but the gist I understood is that time has a certain flexibility to it.
The other thought is that even if we are too late to learn all we need too, I would rather have front row seats and try my hardest to learn what needs to be learnt, than still be oblivious to whats coming.
Also, for me atleast, getting caught up in the sense of lack of time was another internal avoidance strategy!!
With those conclusions I've noticed my reading speeds have been increasing. Better to use the urgency to drive than worry.

As to your last post regulattor, if you post a new topic in PSI I'll post there, if not I'll reply in a bit :)

I though that the session quoted with Lilly were more about "greenbaum people with ">"oobe's"<". I may be off here, but the session is really about oobe's? According to Wave Book 5, by Laura, there can be several problems with to much assuming with what some or many sessions made by her/them are about. Many people claim to be experts when in fact they have not ever taken such a task upon them self, to channel.

Just a though.

Agreed, no pleasant. But it is where we are and what we have to learn about!
I've had sinus problems for years when I was a teenager. Recently I've noticed (wisdom teeth coming through) that when I relax my skull/head 'clicks' allot. And it sounds like it comes from the sinuses. Also when they are blocked/draining they can pop quite loudly.
It may be worth looking up stuff to do with your sinuses.
Hungrig, fascinating about the fluid sounds....perhaps again its related to sinus/inner ear problems?
Well, i haven't had fluid sounds. But the more like I said;

One night I were paralyzed, also in my dads apartment, about a year ago, I felt a current in my neck flowing. Felt like some water tube were attached to me, followed by really loud flipping tones in my brain, it felt. I dunno know what that was..
The quote from medhelp, well, perhaps it was not so similar to my experience after all, I did think it was similar. My mistake.

hungrig said:
Regulattor said:
Why positive you ask?
I'm just curious.
It's ok, I was just thinking out loud.

Redfox said:
As to your last post regulattor, if you post a new topic in PSI I'll post there, if not I'll reply in a bit
Maybe it's better to discuss it here, because I want be able to post new topic for next few days for sure. My English is slow so if I want to express myself in order not to be misunderstood I must put extra effort which can be very time consuming! :(

Hi everybody, here is my latest weird dream.

Few day ago I was reading Laura's "Jupiter, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce and the Return of the Mongols" articels and I was amazed with her descriptions of Khazaria and how in fact things may actually looked those days. Now in one moment I have "caught" myself thinking deeply of how this society looked like and all this blue eyed, blond/read head peoples thing. Now here comes my dream: I was in deep sleep, and distantly I've sensed, again, strong vibration in my spine. And I can't tell this was just a dream. Moments after, I was, again, start "seeing" various pictures in my mind. Pictures of various womens, their heads only, shifting fast, heads with different hairstyles and hair colors, but one thing always remained, the color of their eyes. Their eyes are blue, very, very blue.

Further on, I was looking at women purses, bunch of different types, after purses, was vases all kind of different models and last was skirts with various models and patterns. OMG! Whata experience! I thought this was like some kind of ancient fashion show displaying directly in my mind! It was like watching very fast shifting slides.

Shift

I was in some kind of rectangular shaped room with high walls made of strong steel, reinforced. This place was about 30-40 meters long and 15 m wide, with 5-6m high walls. There was no ceiling, you can see the sky. This facility was placed just few meters from sea shore. This longer, shore side of wall had two slide doors on each end. Doors are open so I can watch sea waves hitting shore rocks. Suddenly i was starting to watch big LCD screen on one of the walls showing some kid, no more then 10 years old. He was talking about how he was lost on his vacation and brave and strong man have rescued him. While he was talking, big strong, clear cut guy in black short sleeve shirt, wide jaw and camouflage pants appeared behind him. This guy looked like typical U.S. Marine solider. I've smiled and thought, look how cheap this looks, they won't fool me with this crap! Suddenly I saw few men standing on the walls. They had guns and uniforms, they are guards of this place. And I was instantly aware that I was standing in some kind of prison or more accurately, i was in kind of facility made for human imprisonment with armed guards.

Kid was just finishing his lines on big LCD, and in fade out scene, voice of man announcer started talking and I can quote: "You don't have to worry, TERRITORIAL GUARD WILL PROTECT YOU!". With sound of marching troops in background! Funny thing is that I was "hearing" all this in English considering I'm Croat living in Croatia, dreaming dream in English, weird eh?!

Where am I? I must live this place, now! So I grab my camera and went to the door. I was smiling at guards, pretending I'm just lost tourist. They looked back and I felt their evil. I perceived this whole think like rehearsal, so I was free to go, but.

Now, I'm walking or jumping from rock to rock trying to move away from this place as fast as I could. I was under impression that I am somewhere on shores of Eastern Mediterranean sea. Young girl was approaching from opposite direction. She was waring white dirty clothes. She had undressed herself naked. Her body looked exhausted. Then she jumped into sea. She was trying to relax herself and flee from this place. She had this "Arabic" appearance to me.
Dream ends.

Although I had few more interesting dreams from my last post, didn't want to make too much noise here, but my dream from about month ago is something I find worth posting.

In this dream I was in my back yard noticing a burglar or perpetrator. This man looked very filthy, rotten, sick, zombie like from horror movies. I started to chase him in order to catch him. After a brief chasing around my yard I've got him cornered in my garage. Realizing he's trapped, he suddenly turns to me and run directly towards me. I wasn't scared and I just stud there and wait his attack. He managed somehow to slip by me, but I was faster and have managed to catch him somehow and throw him on the ground. I start yelling for my households to assist me in overpowering this guy.

After this was over I became aware of strange pain in my upper right abdomen area and I recall how this guy, when slipping by back in garage, has in fact hit me right there, intentionally. I sad to my self, oh my god this guy have infected me with something.

Dream ends.

Now, tricky part comes few days after. An hour after my breakfast I felt distinct pain in my upper right abdomen, around liver or gallbladder maybe. Pain grew stronger and after two hours pain was really hard and spread towards stomach and bellybutton. The pain lasted about 3 hours and started slowly to ease off. At first I thought that I ate something bad for my breakfast. So I checked all this mornings food and everything was fine. And considering fact that I'm fallowing, more or less, bloodtype diet and for breakfast usually make myself detox berry shake, recommended on this forum and after year and half of practicing such diet I was very happy because this spring I cut my spring allergy and asthma drugs by 90%!!! And completely cut out antihistamines! But, last month or so, every time I ate chocolate (dark) or have frayed onions (on olive oil) or similar foods, I've got this same pain. And it can be really nasty! So I'm going to check my abdomen with ultra sound to figure what is going wrong. My energy level has fallen off. I'm a bit underweight. And worried too. :huh:

Hi Regulattor

I'm unable to find reference to it (dispite trying) but as far as I understand it dreaming of an intruder is usually symbolic of someone (or somthing) invading your space/stealing your energy. In the Wave series Laura talked about an actual burglary having the same symbolism.

So the first thing to work out is who or what is draining your energy.

The dream seems to suggest that you 'cornered' it, probably meaning you know who/what it is (perhaps its your diet), but you let part of that slip......if its a person perhaps you doubted your analysis, or it its your diet you've not removed something important (wheat? fried food? candida problem?)
I've miss placed my book on emotional causes of pain/illness, so can't find out what that localised pain may be to do with.

The ultra sound seems like a good idea. Just remember to check the diet and health section for possible causes of problems.

RedFox said:
I'm unable to find reference to it (dispite trying) but as far as I understand it dreaming of an intruder is usually symbolic of someone (or somthing) invading your space/stealing your energy. In the Wave series Laura talked about an actual burglary having the same symbolism.

The "Dark Man Dream" is referenced in The Wave here:

Chapter VIII
Everywhere you look, There is the Face of God

Laura said:
At that point, I could have plunged back into denial, into the old belief system, for the sake of peace and keeping everything stable, but I had a dream that clearly told me that I was in mortal danger if I did not take immediate action. It was the standard "Dark Man Dream" as described by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, a Jungian psychologist, who uses ancient tales as maps to chart our unconscious knowing in her book Women Who Run With The Wolves.

"The natural predator of the psyche is not only found in fairy tales but also in dreams. There is a universal initiatory dream, one so common that it is remarkable if a person has reached age 25 without having had such a dream. The dream usually causes the person to jolt awake, striving and anxious. The dream usually involves being in a house with danger outside or darkness outside. The dreamer is frightened and frantically tries to obtain assistance. Suddenly, they realize the danger is virtually on top of them, or right with them, or cannot be overcome or avoided, or that they have lost. The dreamer awakens instantly, breathing hard, heart pounding.

"There is a strong physical aspect to having a dream of the predator. The dream is often accompanied by sweats, struggles, hoarse breathing, heart pounding, and sometimes crying and moans of fear. We could say the dream-maker has dispensed with subtle messages to the dreamer and now sends images which shake the neurological and autonomic nervous system of the dreamer, thereby communicating the urgency of the matter.
"The antagonists of the 'dark dream' are, in people's own words, 'terrorists, rapists, thugs, concentration camp Nazis, marauders, murderers, criminals, creeps, bad men, thieves.' There are several levels to the interpretation of the dream..."

"Often such a dream is a reliable indicator that a person's consciousness is just beginning to gain awareness of the innate psychic predator...."

"The dream is a harbinger; the dreamer has just discovered or is about to discover and begin liberating a forgotten and captive function of the psyche.

"The dark man dream tells a person what predicament they are facing. The dream tells about a cruel attitude toward the dreamer. Like Bluebeard's wife, the dreamer can consciously gain hold of the 'key' question about this matter and answer it honestly, and can then be set free. ...

"The dark man appears in dreams when an initiation - a psychic change from one level of knowing and behavior to another more energetic level of knowledge and action is imminent. The initiation creates an archway which one prepares to pass through to a new manner of knowing and being....

"Dreams are 'portales,' entrances, preparations, and practices for the next step in consciousness.

"Dark man dreams are wake-up calls. They say: Pay attention! Something has gone radically amiss in the outer world. ....The threat of the 'dark man dreams' serves as a warning to all of us -- if you don't pay attention, something will be stolen from you! The dreamer needs to be initiated so that whatever has been robbing her can be recoginzed, apprehended, and dealt with.

"In the Bluebeard story we see how a woman who falls under the spell of the predator rouses herself and escapes him, wiser for the experience. The story is about transformation through knowledge, insight, voice, decisive action. We must unlock the secrets and use our abilities to be able to stand what we see. And then, we must use our voice and our wits to do what needs to be done about what we see. When instincts are strong, we intuitively recognize the innate predator by scent, sight, and hearing... we anticipate its presence, hear it approaching, and take steps to turn it away. In the instinct-injured (i.e. nuts and bolts person) the predator is upon them before they register its presence. We have been taught to be nice, to behave, to be blind, and to be misused. [We have been hypnotized to give up our flesh and skins.]

"The young and the injured are uninitiated. Neither knows much about the dark predator and are, therefore, credulous. But, fortunately, when the predator is on the move, it leaves behind unmistakable tracks in dreams. These tracks eventually lead to its discovery, capture and containment.

"Wild Ways teaches people when not to act 'nice' about protecting their souls. The instinctive nature knows that being 'sweet' in these instances only makes the predator smile. When the soul is being threatened, it is not only acceptable to draw the line and mean it, it is required."
Bold not mine

Greetings. I am new here. I will explain a dream I had a couple days ago, and as a result am here posting. I work night shifts often, it was around 1:30am on my break at work. I went outside to lay down under the stars as it was a clear night. I noticed different formations of stars, and thought intersting.

There was one formation I noticed near to North Star. After a while I got up and back to work. Later in the day time, my off time as I was sleeping. I saw that same formation of stars I had noted during the night. In the dream I was looking at it again, and then a voice spoke to me and said. Cassiopeia.

I had no idea what that meant, but I knew I should research it later in the day. I was surprised to find out that the formation I noted actually is known as Cassiopeia. I have never studied these things, and had no idea that was it's true name. Before this the only star I knew was the North Star.
Question is who spoke to me, and why. :)

NEILSTAR said:
Greetings. I am new here. I will explain a dream I had a couple days ago, and as a result am here posting. I work night shifts often, it was around 1:30am on my break at work. I went outside to lay down under the stars as it was a clear night. I noticed different formations of stars, and thought intersting.

There was one formation I noticed near to North Star. After a while I got up and back to work. Later in the day time, my off time as I was sleeping. I saw that same formation of stars I had noted during the night. In the dream I was looking at it again, and then a voice spoke to me and said. Cassiopeia.

I had no idea what that meant, but I knew I should research it later in the day. I was surprised to find out that the formation I noted actually is known as Cassiopeia. I have never studied these things, and had no idea that was it's true name. Before this the only star I knew was the North Star.
Question is who spoke to me, and why. :)

Well it wasn’t me Neilstar, honest. :cool2: But welcome to the forum.

I'm just curious though. If you used the search term ‘cassiopeia’ how did you find this forum? If you notice there’s a slight difference between your spelling and the spelling we use here. It’s just that when I try a search for ‘cassiopeia’ it mostly returns hits for the constellation.

Stengah said:
Regulattor said:
Hi to all.

I'm gonna put my best effort to tell you my last night dream, because this was one hell-of-the-dream and since English isn't my first language I apologize in advance.

In this dream I was lying/sleeping on my bed in my old bedroom in my parents house. It all started sudden, with strange feeling of electric current "flowing" through my spinal cord. Tough I'm not so sure that this electric current sensation is just part of my dream only because I experience it at least few more times in more awake state.
You were in 'astral' state, whenever you go to sleep, your body is more open to paranormal and 4th density symptomps, the electric current through the spinal column, many have that, including me, it's just a part of the transition.
And the floating feeling, i share that aswell, when i relax when i lay on my bed, focus on your limbs.
Then think of a place that's just for you, a constellation for example.
This is called Astral Travel, or in harder terms:, your consciousness left your physical embodiment(but remained besides it) in the Alpha state of mind.

And you talked about a dark figure, did he look like this?:

SHADOPPL.JPG

Could be shadowpeople, i still don't know why they appear and wha they are.
I know some friends, one saw one of these(with the hat) in front of his bed, en then in a very organically way, slipped under his bed, then grabbed his throat and tried to take his soul, as described to me by that same friend.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your probably in the transition just like many others, accept it.

MY GRANDMOTHER SAW IN FRONT OF HER BED THE SECOND CREATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you tell me a little about it?

she saw too, two black women touching me

Before of my new kind of dreams I'm having these days, I was always dreaming ghosts.

Hi cubbex

Well, after Stengahs post my reply was that figure from my dream wasn't even close in appearance with "hat man" nor hooded figure. Therefore, unfortunately, I couldn't provide you with any more useful info on this subject. Tough I can point to post #38 from Los.

MY GRANDMOTHER SAW IN FRONT OF HER BED THE SECOND CREATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you tell me a little about it?

she saw too, two black women touching me

Before of my new kind of dreams I'm having these days, I was always dreaming ghosts.

I am dreaming hooded figure also, in my case, this figure try some kind of abducting me,I was walking with two persons when this when this thing came up to me and attracted me to him,it does not have the face and eyes only void and the dream was very scary to me.Interesting part is that when I woke up I was quiet and I did not have any signs of fear,my heart beat was normal.
I think what it might mean, and I came to the conclusion that it was just fantasy and instinctive urge for survival but it could be something else.

Back
Top Bottom