Mysterious "ball" hit the towers?

Bernhard

Jedi Master
I just watched this interesting film (22min) about what supposedly hit the WTC. My apologies if that has been posted before, but I haven't seen it.

"Richard D. Hall carries out new analysis on the video footage from the 9/11 attacks. This compelling films provides more evidence that 9/11 was an inside job orchestrated by American and Israli intelligence agencies. We analyze and make conclusions about the mysterious ball seen on NBCs live news. New 9/11 computer analysis provided by Richard D. Hall sheds light on what most likely caused the damage to the World Trade Centre towers. This 22 minute film provides answers to many questions."

_http://www.richplanet.net/911.php

That is actually very interesting though I'm sure a lot of 9-11 people will reject it out of hand because it is too "far out." But darned if it doesn't explain a few things and tie some loose ends together.

Laura said:
That is actually very interesting though I'm sure a lot of 9-11 people will reject it out of hand because it is too "far out." But darned if it doesn't explain a few things and tie some loose ends together.

Yes, that's what I thought too. He's making a good case, but it is "far out". I even caught myself thinking "no way!". However, it sure explains a few things.

Spiral Out said:
Laura said:

Yes, that's what I thought too. He's making a good case, but it is "far out". I even caught myself thinking "no way!". However, it sure explains a few things.

He's making such a good case, I may convert to "no-planerism". But then, of course, people will ask: what did they do with the planes and people on them? Which is what they all already ask when one suggests that the Pentagon was not hit by Flight 77.

It's clear to me that such a fraud COULD be pulled off in the U.S.

But then, what if the object was "extra-terrestrial"??? Boy, that would be a hoot!

Laura said:
But then, what if the object was "extra-terrestrial"??? Boy, that would be a hoot!

Well, it would make sense, considering that the "Consortium" according to the C's consists of human and non-human "members". Maybe in the end, the truth of 9/11 is deeply connected to the truth about UFO's and the Hyperdimensional Control of Humanity.
There are many things happening on the planet that are too "far out" for most, yet that doesn't mean it's not true. ;)

I had that 'no way' thought as well - however - anyone who has watched football on television in the US knows that they have had technology to change live tv broadcasts in place for quite a while now. All those 'first down' lines and 'yards to go' markers are inserted into the live television feed in real time. Players walk over the line and the line disappears, making it look like the line is actually on the field - all in real time. I think we even carried an article on Sott about it years ago.

My point is that, technologically, this is not even close to outside the realm of possibility, even if those shots were broadcast very close to 'real time'. Sooooo - I think it's possible. The only thing that tugs me in the 'no way' direction is the eye-witness accounts of people who saw the plane - could all those people really be agents? Maybe they are - to pull this off, they certainly planned far in advance and could have had people in place. I don't know. It is definitely in the 'far out' area. I'd not seen that 'ball' before in any footage, though...

In fact, I've previously been staunchly against the 'no plane theory' due to the eyewitness testimony. Seeing that footage of the 'ball' has given me more food for thought, assuming that footage itself isn't faked.

Laura said:
He's making such a good case, I may convert to "no-planerism". But then, of course, people will ask: what did they do with the planes and people on them? Which is what they all already ask when one suggests that the Pentagon was not hit by Flight 77.

That was what I wondered too, while watching the video. But hey, if it happened in the Pentagon, it's not impossible that it happened with the towers as well. This is far more plausible, I think.

A UFO? That would be something!

anart said:
The only thing that tugs me in the 'no way' direction is the eye-witness accounts of people who saw the plane - could all those people really be agents? Maybe they are - to pull this off, they certainly planned far in advance and could have had people in place. I don't know. It is definitely in the 'far out' area. I'd not seen that 'ball' before in any footage, though...

In fact, I've previously been staunchly against the 'no plane theory' due to the eyewitness testimony. Seeing that footage of the 'ball' has given me more food for thought, assuming that footage itself isn't faked.

Yeah, it makes you wonder... But again, this happened with the eyewitnesses in the Pentagon who originally didn't report it remotely like a plane, and were later led to believe the official story under stress and distress. So maybe here too?

Thanks for the link, Spiral Out.

anart said:
The only thing that tugs me in the 'no way' direction is the eye-witness accounts of people who saw the plane - could all those people really be agents? Maybe they are - to pull this off, they certainly planned far in advance and could have had people in place. I don't know. It is definitely in the 'far out' area. I'd not seen that 'ball' before in any footage, though...

Yeah, that's the main part where I was thinking "no way!", especially in regards to the second "plane" after the first "plane" hit there was obviously more attention and eyes looking at the towers. If it truly had been a "ball", how come we haven't heard of it from anyone until now? Much food for thought indeed.....

I'm very sceptical about that.
if it was a "ball" , why is the hole in the building like the silhouette of a plane ?

Spiral Out said:
anart said:

Yeah, that's the main part where I was thinking "no way!", especially in regards to the second "plane" after the first "plane" hit there was obviously more attention and eyes looking at the towers. If it truly had been a "ball", how come we haven't heard of it from anyone until now? Much food for thought indeed.....

Yeah, "no way!" definitely applies to it. :O The only possible explanation for what people could have seen or haven's seen (and if this "ball" scenario is in any way valid) that comes to mind, is that perhaps private videos' or eye-witnesses' accounts weren't fabricated or manipulated (well, except for TV videos, maybe) but there was something similar to the sighting of the giant rectangular ufo in Denver, for example. Kind of hard to miss, and yet most people haven't seen it, or perhaps they saw something else? What if it can have a similar effect when captured on camera? Perhaps this explanation is even more far out than the proposed one, but it definitely makes the logistics of it all much easier. ;)

Very interesting, thanks for the link!

Pashalis said:
if it was a "ball" , why is the hole in the building like the silhouette of a plane ?

The 'ball' was more like disc shaped, osit.

Aragorn said:
Very interesting, thanks for the link!

Pashalis said:

The 'ball' was more like disc shaped, osit.

yes he claims, but the sice of the disc does not fit into the silhouette (smaller)

If they can insert a plane over a ball, they can insert a ball over a plane, or rather replace a plane with a ball. The goal being to feed 'conspiracy theories' that they know would make 9/11 truthers look like a bunch of loonies to the public and prevent the wider public from taking any 9/11 conspiracy theory seriously. Somebody better tell that guy that he just got 'out-conspiracied'.

Perceval said:
If they can insert a plane over a ball, they can insert a ball over a plane, or rather replace a plane with a ball. The goal being to feed 'conspiracy theories' that they know would make 9/11 truthers look like a bunch of loonies to the public and prevent the wider public from taking any 9/11 conspiracy theory seriously. Somebody better tell that guy that he just got 'out-conspiracied'.

good point !

Pashalis said:
Perceval said:

good point !

Ditto! Where's this ball coming from to begin with? (I mean the film footage). Nowadays you can do ANYTHING with video and effects.
But on the other hand, maybe the truth is just a bit "out there", so that''ll make look anyone like a loony based on what is acceptable or not in the mindset and and belief system of "official culture"...... :/

Back
Top Bottom