New Attacks

Angel of Fire said:
Hey guys, I'm an exorcist. You guys are being bombarded by unclean spirits/ demons, no doubt about it. What I'm about to tell you is very deep, even churches won't accept what I know and only the desperate look me up. But I see them, the demons. Most demons are human spirits, the unsaved. I have seen ones that look like aliens as well. What they do is the enter you and overlay your brain in order to relive their lives. I know this sounds creepy, but its kind of like a battle for the control stick of your body. The can claw you and pull your spirit from your body and make you very sick. They are the Geeshun. They have no body and want to use yours. The person who trained me to do exorcisms has "constant vision" and sees them all the time. I only see them during an exorcism when the Spirit is very strong on me.

Everyone has demons. Most don't know it. You have a gatekeeper demon. He/She will carefully monitor who comes and goes and it literally is a dog eat dog world that they live in. I have come up with what I call a "Working Theory of Demonology" basically it is what I have found works to get them out. I call them up in the person and make them tell me who they are, why they are there, what they are doing in the body, and so on. Then I bind them and break them from the person, etc.....it can end up a lengthy process, but the person is healed of illnesses and set free. I have found that demons only bow to the name of Jesus....I know this is not easy for alot of people to accept, especially of differing religions, but it is true. If you find yourself in a bad situation, begin to cry out, "The blood of Jesus" and see what I mean. They are terrified of Him.
Interesting. I see several demons attached to you just from reading your post.

There is the braggart demon - "Hey guys, I'm an exorcist."
There is the confidence artist demon - "What I'm about to tell you is very deep"
There is the braggart confidence artist demon - "even churches won't accept what I know"
There is the braggart confidence artist demon - "only the desperate look me up"
There is the 'I am expert' demon - "What they do is the enter you and overlay your brain"
There is the 'I am expert' demon - You have a 'fill-in the blank" demon.
There is the 'I am expert' demon - "demons only bow to the name of Jesus"
There is the 'believe me I can save you' demon - "I know this is not easy for alot of people to accept"
There is the "This is my first post and I don't have the vaguest idea of what this forum is about, but I am more important than others and can make it about me' demon - "but it is true"

It is difficult to believe a word that comes out of your mouth when one can see so many I's competing for attention within your own multi-overlayed brain. I bet you want to help others really bad. Now that's scary!

I thought that this forum didn't support accusations and hate?

You'll have to excuse our critical edge, it's kinda what we do here. We don't take anything said for granted, unless it's become common knowledge through working here on the forum, thus backed by hard data.

Anyone can walk in here and claim anything they wish. Just as you claimed to be an exorcist. That being your first post also doesn't yield a lot of credibility. Maybe you could give us a little more information about yourself? Like how long you've been practicing? Who taught you? What's a typical exorcism look like? Or if you could reference some reading material so we could get better familiarized.

From my perspective, the way you just walzted into our bar proclaiming your expertise... I'd think ya a snake-oil salesman myself, hopefully now you understand why.

Angel of Fire said:
I thought that this forum didn't support accusations and hate?
You are correct. It also does not support self-promotion and manipulation.
Your statement is a back-handed way of stating - this site supports accusations and hate. That appears to be another demon coming out of you in the light of day. There is no hate. There are no accusations. These are observations of your psychological bag of tools you presented in your first post. Your response shows another psychological tool you make use of. Your reaction machine underhandedly makes your own accusation and plays the victim - pity me I have been wronged.

I will give a web site of the guy who trained me. I truly do not intentionally brag....I was hoping to help.

The guy who trained me has done over 40,000 exorcisms. I have been one for about a year now. So far it has been exhilirating to say the least and I have seen instant healings.

I was hoping there would be some seekers of truth on this web site who don't have their minds cluttered with religion and false perceptions and ideals based only on their 5 physical senses. Am I mistaken?

_www.warriorsaint.com

angeloffire said:
I was hoping there would be some seekers of truth on this web site who don't have their minds cluttered with religion and false perceptions and ideals based only on their 5 physical senses. Am I mistaken?
Perhaps you could spend some time reading the forum to understand what we do here? Questioning your initial post was not inappropriate, since it did come across as a snake oil salesman hocking his wares. Questioning your initial post does not indicate that there are NOT 'seekers of truth on this web site' - this statement of yours is also manipulative. Very often, people 'have their minds cluttered with false perceptions' that are beyond 'their 5 physical senses' - they are called 'phenomenon chasers'.

If you would like to contribute to the forum, it seems that, first, some time spent reading it is necessary. Starting with the Channel Watch and Cointelpro Section and the Podcast section might be a good start considering your stated background.

Okay....... I get it......I"ll get lost......

As I have experienced what these people have I thought they might be interested in the solution I had found, which is freedom. I do not wish to upset anyone.......so continue on.......

Angel of Fire said:
Okay....... I get it......I"ll get lost......

As I have experienced what these people have I thought they might be interested in the solution I had found, which is freedom. I do not wish to upset anyone.......so continue on.......
No, you seem to not 'get it'. No one is saying 'get lost' - all that is being said is that in order to contribute and participate on this forum, ALL sacred cows MUST be left at the door - which in your case seems to be your reliance on 'exorcism as freedom' - and your identification that you personally can 'bring' such a thing to any person. There is a lot of information on these pages that indicate that exorcism, when it is even effective, is a temporary fix at best. The reality of 'non-physical' entities and realms is accepted as a working hypothesis here - so it is not that this forum does not accept that there are forces 'unseen' that can interfere with human progress and potential - however - the devil is in the details.

Again- if you would like to stay and contribute, please at least do the forum the favor of reading it - there is information here that you might actually find helpful, if you are able to leave your sacred cows at the door.

Angel of Fire said:
That's manipulation Angel, although you may not be aware of it. What you're really saying is If anyone questions your statements and beliefs they aren't seekers of truth, and therefore must be cluttered with religion and false perceptions. Could it be that it's really your religious beliefs that could be cluttering your mind?

Let's see. A few religious type things you've said so far:

Angel of Fire said:
unclean spirits/ demons.

Most demons are human spirits, the unsaved.

I have found that demons only bow to the name of Jesus.

If you find yourself in a bad situation, begin to cry out, "The blood of Jesus" and see what I mean. They are terrified of Him.
Unsaved?...Unsaved by who? Isn't that a religious term implying that some higher entity stands in judgment of us? Who do you believe is doing this "saving"?

Angel of Fire said:
I have found that demons only bow to the name of Jesus....I know this is not easy for alot of people to accept, especially of differing religions, but it is true. If you find yourself in a bad situation, begin to cry out, "The blood of Jesus" and see what I mean. They are terrified of Him.
Hi Angel of Fire,

Don't you find it strange that demons are Anglophone?

Dominique

Moderator,

Thank you for clarifying that I am welcome to participate in this forum. I was on this forum seeking information and will continue to do so, if you don't mind. As an exorcist I try and bring as much pure knowledge to the field as I can.

Peam:

Please do not assume things I have not said. Inference is not kind. And another accusation....manipulation. Any belief held is a religion, even believing there is no god is still a religion. Religion, means belief.

To all:

I have and had been reading your information. Which how I found this website in the first place. I am an exorcist. There is always something new to learn. I have seen only 3 kinds of demons in my practice as an exorcist and am always looking for more knowledge to help those in need.

If everyone will just please lighten up a bit.....I was merely explaining what I do and how I do it and the end results. I didn't mean to upset anyone. I thought perhaps you might find what I learnt interesting. Perhaps I came on too strong with religious overtones, but there is much to be learnt if you will look and listen to what I have to say.

I like this saying.....it would seem fitting...........

They were so strong in their beliefs that it hardly mattered what exactly those beliefs were, they all fused into a single stubbornness. – Louise Erdich

Dominique,

Actually you can speak to them in any language. It is funny how people think in a box. Especially when in the Hebrew language there is no "J". It transcends our language. Mental intent based on pure knowledge, might be the best description.

heh snake oil salesmen 101: They sell what you need! You just don't know it yet!

warriorsaint.com said:
For thousands of years, a carnage has been directed against all mankind by an unseen spirit world that is hell-bent to destroy our lives. One of the most powerful books ever written on the spirit world, that will let you take back your lives. We have been led astray by those who have no real knowledge.

Few ministers know what an unclean spirit is. This book describes the greatest intrusion into our lives - the entry of unclean spirits into our bodies! For those who profess to wage a war against demonic spirits, victory will always be out their grasp. To overcome demonic forces, you need to know their origin and weakness, your authority from God, and how to evoke God's word as a sword.

A comprehensive framework of the spirit world is described: what an unclean spirit looks like: the methods to exorcise demons with their sicknesses: and the power God gave us over all spirits. You will become the tormentor instead of the tormented. The Sword of the Spirit is given!
All yours for 19.95, plus shipping! Knowledge of Demons! How to get rid of them! And, if you're super cool and you goto a multiple conferences, you can get the super-ultimate, not available for sale to the public "Sword of the Spirits". My personal favorite, given my penchant for other boys is the tag line for the one on homosexuality:

warriorsaint.com said:
Sword of the Spirit # 30 - A Case for Homosexuality! (not available for public sale)

The impact homosexuality has made upon the global requires an urgent review by all of humanity. We have not incorporated a spiritual understanding into the progression of people acceding to homosexual behavior, developing HIV, then resulting in AIDS. The scientific world has not defined the causation of homosexuality. From the spiritual perspective - homosexuality does not exist!

The millions of people dying from the spread of HIV/AIDS has become a dread that could be genocide of nations. The spread by blood and genital secretion have caused the death of more than 20 million and more than 60 million have been infected.

Although homosexuality has eluded the scientific and medical world, it has not eluded the detection by the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Homosexuality is spiritually derived and caused. Today, the world views homosexuality as a behavioral or genetic derivation, it is not and the extensive multitude of research has not proved these assumptions to be correct. It is time for the world to see homosexuality for what it is.

This Sword identifies the source of homosexuality and concurrently elaborates the 'cure' for this dreaded affliction. The author seeks to present this Sword as a non-political perspective, in hopes that the afflicted can be cured and the spread stopped. Join us in this precious crusade!
Okay, had enough. He DEFINITELY walked into the wrong bar.

Angel of Fire said:
Peam:

Please do not assume things I have not said. Inference is not kind. And another accusation....manipulation. Any belief held is a religion, even believing there is no god is still a religion. Religion, means belief.
While you may have not said the things Peam wrote, their was a definite implication made in your statements, which Peam correctly understood. Peam was not being unkind or accusatory or manipulative or assuming. It was a logical deduction. Your post that he quoted was full of manipulation though. By saying "I was hoping there would be some seekers of truth on this web site", you were implying that because of your interactions with members of the forum on this thread, that in fact their aren't any seekers of truth. This is not accusatory or manipulative. It is understanding what you are saying in a very covert, passive-aggressive way. While you did not strictly say that we aren't seekers of truth, you are certainly implying that.

On top of that, it is you who had assumptions. You assumed certain things about this forum (like thinking we wouldn't question anything you wrote), and when they were proven wrong, instead of getting rid of them you instead covertly attacked the people who have pointed out that your assumptions were not congruent with reality. This does not mean we wish you to get lost, but know that interacting in the manner you are is not something that will be put up with for very long.

Angel of Fire said:
... but there is much to be learnt if you will look and listen to what I have to say.
No doubt.

Given what is known about the toll of various wars caused by mental deviants, how would one go about curing psychopathy? I bring it up because it seems that your teacher doesn't subscribe to nature and nurture arguments for homosexuality and I thought I would hop-skip along that line of thinking with respect to psychopathy.

For war toll figures: _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_and_disasters_by_death_toll#Wars_and_armed_conflicts

Back
Top Bottom