New Attacks

Angel of Fire said:
Peam:
Please do not assume things I have not said. Inference is not kind. And another accusation....manipulation. Any belief held is a religion, even believing there is no god is still a religion. Religion, means belief.
I didn't mean to appear accusatory Angel. I noticed how no one had mentioned religion in any replies to your posts until you yourself refered to it when you said:
A of F said:
I was hoping there would be some seekers of truth on this web site who don't have their minds cluttered with religion and false perceptions and ideals based only on their 5 physical senses. Am I mistaken?
And then you posted the link to warriorsaint.com. which appears to be a religious site.

Angel of Fire said:
Moderator,

Thank you for clarifying that I am welcome to participate in this forum. I was on this forum seeking information and will continue to do so, if you don't mind. As an exorcist I try and bring as much pure knowledge to the field as I can.
Hmmm - well, yes, you are welcome to participate as long as you leave your sacred cows at the door and your manipulation stops. Did you not catch that part of what I expressed?

aof said:
Peam:

Please do not assume things I have not said. Inference is not kind. And another accusation....manipulation. Any belief held is a religion, even believing there is no god is still a religion. Religion, means belief.
No, Peam was not assuming - he was interpreting (correctly, to my understanding) what you wrote. There was also no manipulation. Since you have used manipulation in what you have written and have accused another of manipulation when it was not present, perhaps you do not understand the definition of manipulation?

aof said:
To all:

I have and had been reading your information. Which how I found this website in the first place. I am an exorcist. There is always something new to learn. I have seen only 3 kinds of demons in my practice as an exorcist and am always looking for more knowledge to help those in need.
This is a reather nonsensical statement. What have you read so far that taught you 'something new'? You are identifying, again, with 'being' an exorcist. You seem to not be listening.

aof said:
If everyone will just please lighten up a bit.....I was merely explaining what I do and how I do it and the end results.
Lighten up a bit? Do you mean 'would everyone stop analyzing what I write and let me spin my web'? Apologies, but no one here needs to 'lighten up' - this forum is in pursuit of the truth and nothing less. If that runs contrary to your own purposes, then you might find this an uncomfortable place to stay.

aof said:
I didn't mean to upset anyone. I thought perhaps you might find what I learnt interesting.
No one is upset. No one here is emotionally invested in this, thus it would be very hard for anyone here to be 'upset'. Perhaps you are referring to your own reaction to being questioned logically?

aof said:
Perhaps I came on too strong with religious overtones, but there is much to be learnt if you will look and listen to what I have to say.
I see no evidence that there is much to 'be learnt' - that does not mean there is no evidence, just that you have yet to present it. Fascinating that you admit to religious overtones here and you admonish Peam earlier for mentioning exactly that.

aof said:
I like this saying.....it would seem fitting...........

They were so strong in their beliefs that it hardly mattered what exactly those beliefs were, they all fused into a single stubbornness. – Louise Erdich
It seems to me that this saying is perfectly fitting - for you.

My point was that I cast out demons successfully. The poor guy waking up next to the demon I thought might like some help. I know how the demon is doing it and how to make it leave.

As far as _www.warriorsaint.com goes read the guest book. There are plenty of testimonies there.

I think it's pretty clear you guys aren't really interested in facts......good luck on all that mumbo jumbo stuff......

Angel of Fire said:
I think it's pretty clear you guys aren't really interested in facts......good luck on all that mumbo jumbo stuff......
:lol: :lol: Ok - could you provide just one fact? Just one verifiable fact?

Hmmm, how to put this?

I checked out this website you wrote of, and read a few things, went to the forum and read some more things. However I didn't find anything pertaining to factual or measurable information. The reason why this SOTT place is so interesting to me, is because I learn here. I learn things I didn't know before, but the really great thing is, I can back much of what is said with information that is backed up over and over with references. Not testimonies. Testimonies are personal and trusted by others, praises of experience based on beliefs. That's not facts. That's why it's called a testimony.

Do you see testimonies here?

"In law and in religion, testimony is a solemn attestation as to the truth of a matter."
-http://en(dot)wikipedia(dot)org/wiki/Testimony

Promoting one website to another just emits an instant response of agenda-dar. (It's like sonar). People who are aware of it, studied it, can spot it very quickly before it passes on it's agenda.

Now the 'mumbo jumbo' part of your post is what really made me giggle. Most of my giggle was from the experience of reading this website you so want to try to get people to visit and it's lack of references. It really reminded me of the type of advertisements one would find on late night religious television. "Call now, do it now, be saved NOW!!!"

All of that. The other part of the giggle was confusion of what is a subject that should be taken seriously, but not backed up by testimonies and profit forward agendas.

Angel of Fire said:
My point was that I cast out demons successfully. The poor guy waking up next to the demon I thought might like some help. I know how the demon is doing it and how to make it leave.

As far as _www.warriorsaint.com goes read the guest book. There are plenty of testimonies there.

Angel of Fire said:
Hey you can only do that if you're a paladin, not if you're a troll.
Unless the D&D rules have changed, of course.

Angel of Fire said:
I would just like to say that the only way one can "help" anything would be through the pursuit of the truth, as has been already stated. If you are interested in an objective view of the world and of yourself, you are in the rights place.

Here's a short quote from one of Joe's articles:
...but if we expect to ever know the truth, we must stop blindly accepting everything that we are told, or fleeing into denial at the first sign that our comfort zone might be disturbed. Objective research and analysis is required, there can be no 'sacred cows', nothing can be taboo, all evidence must be weighed up impartially and given its due without pity for ourselves, others, or our illusions.
But then again,
Angel of Fire said:
the question is, have you already made up your mind?

Back
Top Bottom