New cocktail of three flu viruses in Ukraine

Maybe the Ukraine is the testing ground for the vaccine, swine flu and whatever else TPTB have in store for the rest of us. Not sure if it is garnering widespread play on in the mainstream media, but I think most Americans would miss it unless the story becomes bigger. FWIW.

This article was emailed to me. Note the mention of the IMF moving in. Sounds like shock and awe.

From: http://imva.info/index.php/2009/11/imva-emergency-alert/#arrive
IMVA Emergency Alert
Home » Medical News Comentaries
16 November 2009 7 Comments

Yulia Tymoshenko, prime minister of Ukraine and a candidate in upcoming
national elections, visits a children’s hospital in western Ukraine.

Prime Minister Tymoshenko stated, “We cannot relax even for a moment because the World Health Organization (WHO) predicts two more waves of flu, including the bird flu, are expected in Ukraine. There is no alternative to vaccination. The entire world is going this way…” A day earlier she admitted she was not vaccinated and that she prefers “like all other people” plans to rely on garlic, onion and lemon as a way of preventing the flu. Commenting on what’s going on in Eastern Europe F. William Engdahl says, “The degree of fraud, deceit, official cover-up and outright criminal endangerment of the broad population by the current Swine Flu hysteria is seemingly without precedent.”

What I said a few weeks ago about the economy I repeat again in terms of what is happening in the Ukraine with the swine flu, a new genetic strain of it or something entirely new. President Yushchenko said: “People are dying. The epidemic is killing doctors.” Doctors in Ukraine’s western Chernovetsky region, near the centre of the flu outbreak, said lab tests showed at least some of the fatalities appeared to be caused by something dissimilar to both common flu and swine flu.

OFFICIAL NUMBERS of Sick Released 12th of November

1,253,558 SICK

65,615 HOSPITALIZED

239 DEAD

Reports of aerial spraying right before the plague hit will probably never see the light of day but if a person does not believe that there are people who would do such a thing they really are not familiar with the dark side of humanity. Dr. Gregory J. Moran, an associate professor in the department of emergency medicine in Los Angles says, “Plague may be rare today in the United States, but health care professionals should be aware of its potential as a weapon, because its pathogens are easily aerosolized and the symptoms are not likely to arouse suspicion until an epidemic is evident. If plague were to be used as a biological weapon, the pathogens would likely be spread via aerosol and inhaled, leading to the pneumonic form.”[1]

After weeks of silence in the western press the New York Times finally reported on 13th of November, “When patients began arriving in Dr. Vyacheslav Bonder’s intensive care unit two weeks ago, their lungs so saturated with blood that they could barely gasp, the only thing he could compare it to was a field hospital in wartime. As soon as he hooked one patient up to a ventilator, a second and third would appear in the doorway.”[2]

The virus causing the deaths is extremely
aggressive, it doesn’t first infect the throat (as
is common in flu), but strikes the lungs directly.
Dr. Viktor Bachinsky

The entire nation of Ukraine is in an absolute state of panic as a mystery illness rips through their country. The pandemic in the Ukraine is threatening the lungs of flu victims with hemorrhage The first alarm came in August when a microbiologist calls into a radio show[3] run by a doctor with dire warnings about what was about to be deliberately released in the Ukraine and then is hunted down in L.A. by a SWAT squad and its all displayed on this bizarre video. Now just two months later the Sunday Express is reporting, “A doctor in Western Ukraine who did not want to be named, said:” We have carried out post mortems on two victims and found their lungs are as black as charcoal. They look like they have been burned. It’s terrifying.”[4]

Please note that this is the first IMVA Emergency Alert and see associated essay and our Natural Emergency Medicine protocol for suggested best medical responses. My advice to my beloved readers and to the world at large is to prepare for the worst, accept and use worst case scenario planning and take what is happening to heart with a fierce determination to protect ones family from what seems likely to come. And this means eating more than garlic, onion and lemon though this is a good medicinal combination to start with.

A cocktail of three flu viruses are reported to have mutated into a single pneumonic plague, which it is believed may be far more dangerous than swine flu but this is just a highly doubtful assumption. This plague is more likely a bacterial, not viral, infection from the kind of reports coming in from doctors in the field who are describing the disease as Pneumonic Plague, or as some type of hemorrhagic fever, or as hemorrhagic influenza, or as hemorrhagic pneumonia.

Pneumonic plague is one of three main forms of plague, all of which are caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis. It is more virulent and more rare than bubonic plague. The difference between the versions of plague is simply the location of the infection. Pneumonic plague is an infection in the lung(s), bubonic plague is an infection of the buboes or lymph nodes, while septicemic plague is an infection in the blood stream. According to the WHO, “Infected persons usually start with “flu-like” symptoms after an incubation period of 3-7 days. Patients typically experience the sudden onset of fever, chills, head and body-aches and weakness, vomiting and nausea.[5]

Within a week or two, at present rates of infection, what is threatening not only Eastern Europe will threaten the rest of the world. Please note carefully that the news from the Ukraine is not being published in western papers, (Until two days ago with a Times article that scared no one. “The panic lifted almost as quickly as it had arrived”) which means authorities are not shutting down international flights. The Ukraine has not closed its borders, and WHO says there is no need, as it would have no advantage in limiting the spread of the new outbreak, which WHO simply calls “severe acute respiratory illness”.

So what is happening in Eastern Europe can
and will probably spread all over the world soon.

The World Health Organization (WHO) team arrived in the Ukraine on the 2nd of November and met with the country’s health ministry today to discuss the dramatic spike in flulike illnesses and deaths, particularly in the western part of the country, whose numbers have, in only ten days, spiraled out of control. Urging its citizens not to panic, Ukraine, early on, closed the nation’s schools to avoid the spread of swine flu and suggested that nightclubs, cinemas and food markets in the west also shut down.

WHO and the international corporate syndicate that fund them, may have decided that they could go ahead with their plan to trigger a pandemic in Europe and the USA. The Ukraine may, therefore, have seemed like a good place to test their model and carry out their plan of generating a plague, panic, confusion, declaring a mutated virus, inserting the virus into vaccines, and waging biological warfare against defenseless civilian population. Obviously I don’t trust the WHO as far as I can spit into a hurricane wind and I do perceive their everyday actions as the dark force in action on our planet.

We will see what will happen and if the Ukraine government uses its own army and military through a forced vaccination program. What we would think as outrageous back home has routinely been inflicted on third world countries for decades and there is no surprise that the worst segment of humanity is turning on the rest, even on the pregnant women who they insist should get the Swine flu shot first.

I received the H1N1 vaccination on October 22nd, 2009 and went into labor on October 25th, at 16 weeks pregnant and we just heard the heartbeat and everything was fine with my pregnancy on October 16th, 2009, then on October 28th my water broke then on October 29th, I delivered a stillborn baby boy, and no one can tell me why. Everyone wants to say it did not come from the shot but I believe it did. My baby was growing at the correct pace and everyone wants to brush off the vaccination.[6]

Official studies in pregnant women of course show no indication of side effects from the vaccine. And studies confirm that children under the age of 9 will need two doses to be fully protected.[7] This is what will be recommended despite the fact that it means twice the mercury injected into these children’s blood streams; but that is not a problem according to health officials. As governments roll out their swine flu vaccines trust is at an all time low as consciousness about the dangers of vaccines increases.

The public awareness of the dangers of the vaccine jab has become very great in this region and across Europe people have not been running hysterically to get their injections. The WHO and Baxter (the pharmaceutical company that the microbiologist was warning about in August) were caught contaminating 72 kilos of vaccine material with the live bird flu virus in February, have probably been getting desperate about the popular and growing rebellion against the vaccines certain folks are hoping to make a killing with, both in the financial sense and the literal sense. Conveniently Baxter has a plant in the Ukraine.

Executives from Baxter, Novartis, Glaxo-Smith Kline, and Sanofi Pasteur have seats at an advisory group to the WHO that in July recommended mandatory H1N1 vaccination of everyone in all 194 countries that belong to the World Health Organization, which is going all out to manifest this goal. It’s a somber reality that the swine flu vaccines are dangerous and can provoke cytokine storms and what can be diagnosed as Hemorrhagic Pneumonia. What these people and organizations are wishing on the world and its peoples is certainly ominous – mind blowing in fact unless you have been studying the vaccine question for years.

Conclusion

Doctors are in line for huge bonuses if large
numbers of their patients sign up for swine flu jabs.[8]

There are people who just want to be left alone all over the world and there are people who just will not do that. At the top of a syndicate of sinister exploitation is the World Health Organization (WHO), which is continuing to deceive the world by stating sweeping assumptions about the Ukraine pandemic. Despite huge differences in transmission and deaths rates, the agency stated last week that it was valid to assume that most of the cases of influenza reportedly combing through the Ukraine were caused by the pandemic A(H1N1) virus,[9] which is simply not confirmed at this point.

“If the media continues to whip everyone into a state of hysteria over the swine flu, it may be that the government will put measures in place to try to force school children to have the vaccine,” writes Robin Phillips in his must read essay on population reduction and the people who favor such a thing.[10] It is not hysteria flames that need to be nourished but prudent medical thinking on a level that transcends official medicine’s vaccine and anti-viral response. Philips gives an excellent profile of the people and organizations that could be behind this human disaster exploding in the Ukraine with rates of infection literally doubling day by day. And be sure to read up on what President Obama’s chief science advisor has to say about population control.

The Federal Drug and Food Administration (FDA) have found tiny particles of trash in drugs made by Genzyme. It’s more than amazing that though they found bits of steel, rubber and fiber that could cause serious adverse health effects for patients, the FDA said the products would remain on the market but doctors should closely inspect vials for particles before injecting them into patients.[11]

Humanity is at great risk because it trusts medical officials and these health organizations; how many reasons do we need to feel insecure about the power these people and organizations have? The official world of medicine is acting as a dark plague and promotes plagues with great expectation and authority. They have been foaming at the mouth waiting for such an outbreak as this.

Medical Doctor Retracts H1N1 Vaccine Advice After Reading Insert!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r051fXtfng8

Ukraine is the first country to come under the control of the WHO (God help them) and the UN under the International Health Regulations of 2005, and the reality is that Yuschenko and his Prime Minister Julia Timoschenko are just carrying out the orders from WHO and the UN when they suspend civic rights and democracy under the pretext of fighting a pandemic emergency. Whatever is left of freedom in the Ukraine might be extinguished under existing treaties and agreements and don’t be too surprised if this ends up being like a rolling blackout going from one country to another.

We believe it is a crime to inject mercury into
the bodies of any pregnant woman and child,
while knowing that thimerosal is extremely toxic.[12]
Dr. Gary Null and Richard Gale

“The WHO, the de facto criminal organization responsible for declaration of the H1N1 Pandemic last summer, allowing Governments like the USA and Ukraine to declare martial law and a national state of emergency, suspending all rights and imposing arrests and detentions,” wrote F. William Engdahl. We are hearing the word criminal more and more in conjunction with bankers and the medical industrial complex and until they are brought to justice their crimes naturally will continue. In my work I prefer to call a spade a spade so consider phrases like pharmaceutical terrorism and medical insanity to cover the actions and attitudes we find so prevalent in the ‘official’ world of medicine.

We are shocked that the CDC, FDA and HHS, with all of their
resources, refuse to take into consideration the large body of
clinical evidence that contradicts their biased vaccine policies.
Dr. Gary Null and Richard Gale

What we are seeing is the leading edge of world government, which dominates heavily in the medical and public health area. This is just an example of pharmaceutical terrorism in action. In this video right on CNBC they are talking of this new world order coming in stronger with a new currency once the American dollar fails. But it’s not just the banks, it’s the chemical and pharmaceutical companies as well as the military industrial complex, which fuel the internationalists’ dreams of a fascist new world order. Those dreams have always included what we are seeing ‘finally’ in this outbreak in the Ukraine. It has all the handwritings of decades of planning with waves upon waves of propaganda leading us to expect what is happening in Eastern Europe.

Special Notes:
Because the outbreak in the Ukraine threatens the lungs with hemorrhage it would be advised to immediately purchase a nebulizer so that medicines can be vaporized directly into lung tissues if necessary. One will want a method of administration of certain medicines transdermally, right onto the linings of the lung tissues, which are, after all what could be considered our inner skin.

Please see the IMVA Emergency Medical Response to influenza and hemorrhage. In the IMVA Protocol Orientation Center one needs to read about Natural Allopathic Emergency Treatments to get more information. First thing on ones agenda, besides the nebulizer is to purchase Nascent Iodine, especially if one has children. Be sure to have Lugol’s as well. Supplies of the Nascent Iodine are severely limited as will be nebulizers. Stock up also on quantities of sodium bicarbonate and magnesium chloride as well as Selenium and Whole Food Vitamin C and D3, and/or possibly buy a full spectrum tanning lamp for natural production when full sun is unavailable. Solar radiation and vitamin D3 are extremely important while the vaccines and Tamiflu are dangerous.

The Ukraine and the rest of Eastern Europe are currently the weakest pegs in the world financial system, besides California and a host of other states. While they are celebrating on Wall Street certain areas of the world are facing collapse. Crisis spreads to Eastern Europe as Ukraine, Hungary and Serbia call IMF Ukraine, Hungary, and Serbia are all in emergency talks with the International Monetary Fund, raising fears that an exodus of foreign investors will set off a systemic crisis across Eastern Europe. A team of IMF trouble-shooters rushed to Kiev on Wednesday to draw up a possible standby loan to help Ukraine stabilize its bank after a panic run on deposits this month. Meanwhile banks in Sweden and The Baltic states are in the eye of the storm after leaked reports that Sweden is bracing for a full-blown economic and political “breakdown” in Latvia. The Svenska Dagbladet newspaper said Sweden’s finance minister Anders Borg had told banks secretly that Latvia’s political order was unraveling, advising them to prepare for the collapse of Latvia’s rescue talks.

Eastern Europe offers us a looking glass into the future that is happening in certain places today. Consider that accurate news is a precious commodity rarer then exceptional stones. We hardly hear in the mainstream about the crisis facing many States in America, how much less about Eastern Europe. The model presented by many thinkers is one where we see the Internationalist One World Government super elite taking advantage of and instigating crisis in both economic and health areas simultaneously. Kind of like doing a cannon ball on top of a man coming up for air; what we are seeing today in the Ukraine and the rest of Eastern Europe might be a harbinger of what is planned for the rest of us.

the H1N1 vaccine contains a much higher than usual amount of coadyuvants which stimulate an immune reaction! In other words, if there is a virus similar to the Spanish flu and it infects people that have taken the vaccine, there will probably be a large number of deaths.

I think you are spot on Windmill knight. And the effects of the vaccines are often delayed... so the vaccine will only show his true face in the next couple of months. This winter is going to be "interesting".

The Spanish flu killed 20 000 000 people.

I have been inspired by the recent encouragement given toward research, as evidenced by the new bloggers, and decided to start digging into this Ukrainian flu business myself, to see what I could come up with, just me & my computer connected to the internet, purely as an exercise. I’ve been an avid reader of alt-news sites for some years, but I must confess reading L Fletcher Prouty’s books and hanging around the Cass forum has changed the way I look at everything!

So here is my synopsis of what I have found so far. For the average reader of the internet, there are basically 3 categories of source material about what is going on in Ukraine.

First, there are the native language news websites in Ukraine and Eastern Europe. For a non-native language speaker, these are only available using a translation device like Goole translation or Babelfish, which are computer translation software and do a fairly poor and potentially confusing rendition of the source material. So all this material is not what I would consider first-class reliable. The content itself is contradictory and confusing, so even after spending a bunch of time digging through it, the best that could be concluded is that there is ‘something’ going on, and it involves many people getting sick with ‘something’ ranging from pneumonic plague to 3 viruses recombined to whatever. The death toll is not particularly alarming, given the huge amount of people these reports say are infected. A ratio of 300+ dead to over 2 million infected does not describe a plague.

The second category would be the ‘mainstream media’ which is recognized around the globe. Sources like the NY Times, Reuters, AP, etc, with a second circle of local first-world newspapers and magazines. This category of source has been very quiet and has not really published much of any substance about the Ukraine flu except a couple articles which are not very alarming.

The third category are the individual blogs or websites of purported ‘experts’ who are self-described as having some special knowledge or insight into what is going on, for whatever reason. These sources are the ones often cited by other alt-news sites. It is within this category that my interest has been most piqued.

As far as I am able to tell, there are primarily 2 sites which are disseminating information about what is happening in Ukraine to the majority of average web surfers as sources cited by other sites. The first is Dr. Henry L. Niman’s ‘Recombinomics’ website, and the second is the ‘Ukraine and World Pneumonic Plague Information’ blog, hosted by someone calling themselves ‘Sherrie Questioning All’. Some interesting connections begin revealing themselves once one begins inquiring into who or what is behind these two sources.

First let’s look at Dr. Niman. There are quite a few references to him on the internet, and quite a few credible suggestions that he is connected to the pharmaceutical industry and may not be the objective expert he claims to be. The Recombinomics website looks like a bland, serious research site at first glance, and seems to be concerned with the science of viral recombinations with a slew of scientific studies about viral recombinations, sequences and such. Further investigation reveals that Dr. Niman was a keynote speaker at a conference in Asia in 2006 along with a whole roster of representatives of some of the largest pharmacuetical corporations in the world, among them Scripps, Merck, Roche and others. In addition, he is the resident ‘expert’ on swine flu and pandemics on the Jeff Rense website currently, with a whole menu of articles in the left column there. In more than one article published on the Center forGlobal Research website, researcher and author F. William Engdahl (Seeds of Destruction- about the GMO phenonmenon) has also cast doubt upon Dr. Niman’s crededtials and motivations as a serious & credible source of information. (I am not endorsing F William Engdahl out of hand here, but his viewpoint on many subjects is much closer to the C’s than most ‘experts’, notably on world’s oil supply and ‘global warming’). If nothing else, this raises some serious red flags about Dr Niman’s credibility and agenda and makes him a highly suspect source of reliable information about whatever is happening in Ukraine today.

There is not nearly this amount of specific information available about ‘Sherrie Questioning All’, even though this site was sourced as a good information source by Mike Adams of Natural News, as published on the SOTT website. I personally have a good friend who knows Mike and attests to his good character and honesty and without question Natural News has been a reliable source of good information about a wide variety of topics, and I don’t doubt it. Nevertheless, there is little information available to really know much about ‘Sherrie Questioning All’. She has 3 blogs, one of which is heavily invested in the survivalist agenda. Interestingly, she also is quite invested in referencing Clif High and Half Past Human, and encourages buying and reading the HPH reports in order to prepare for what she feels in coming down the pipeline in our future. There is a link on the home page to an email exchange between her and Clif in which they both acknowledge that the current Ukraine outbreak is indeed what was forecast in the recent HPH reports. If nothing else, this makes me suspicious of the objective nature of her collection of reports on the Ukrainian situation, as she seems evidently to be collecting this information to support the idea that this in turn is evidence to support the bleak forecasts in the HPH reports. Sorry, but at this point for me at least, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck…..

So, to sum it up, I don’t doubt for a second that the PTB have more horrific plans than we could imagine in store for us all, and I don’t doubt they may involve germ disbursement, but this current thing in the Ukraine is rife with confusion and I don’t feel like I know much about it so far. The idea that this is an outbreak with dire consequence for the world seems to be coming from sources with reason to suspect.

Anyone else who knows more or better, please correct and add to this! I’m not attempting to conclude anything with finality, just trying to dig into it to discover more. And my tentative conclusion is that our main sources of info are not reliable.

thevenusian said:
I have been inspired by the recent encouragement given toward research, as evidenced by the new bloggers, and decided to start digging into this Ukrainian flu business myself, to see what I could come up with, just me & my computer connected to the internet, purely as an exercise. I’ve been an avid reader of alt-news sites for some years, but I must confess reading L Fletcher Prouty’s books and hanging around the Cass forum has changed the way I look at everything!

So here is my synopsis of what I have found so far. For the average reader of the internet, there are basically 3 categories of source material about what is going on in Ukraine. ...

Thanks much for the investigative work, thevenusian.

It appears that they have found a common mutation, D225G, in the hemagglutinin gene in the Ukraine viruses. Hemagglutenin is a glycoprotein found on the surface of the virus; it is responsible for the binding of the virus to the call that is being infected.

This mutation is dangerous because it makes the virus have more affinity to the deeper regions of the lungs rather then the upper respiratory tract. This is why there is a high incidence of viral pneumonia seen with this variant.

This variant was seen a lot during the Spanish flu and during the 40-s, but has occurred very rarely since the 80-s. Ukraine appears to have a cluster of this virus:

\\\http://www.recombinomics.com/News/11180903/Ukraine_D225G_Lung.html

RBD Change D225G in Ukraine Lungs Raises Concerns
Recombinomics Commentary 21:53

November 18, 2009

Mill Hill, a WHO regional center in London has placed sequences from 10 isolates from Ukraine (see map) on deposit at GISAID (see list below). They are to be commended for the prompt deposit of these important sequences. The availability of the sequences should put an end to wild speculation on the origins of the Ukraine outbreak.

All H and N sequences are typical for H1N1, as indicated in early WHO announcements. There are no large changes. Additional gene segments have been deposited from a subset of these isolates (but not analyzed below). There are silent changes that are in all or most Ukraine sequences, but the only HA polymorphism was the receptor binding domain change, D225G. This polymorphism was in the three lung, as well as the one throat sample. It was not in the nasopharyngeal washes or the isolate grown in MDCK cells suggesting the D225G may have a tissue tropism component and may allow for high levels of virus in the lung.

D225G was also found in necropsy lung tissue from fatal cases in Sao Paulo, further supporting tissue tropism associated with this polymorphism. The polymorphism has recently appeared on a series of different genetic backgrounds, supporting acquisition by recombination. The genetic backgrounds were geographically diverse. It was appended onto a genetic background specific for China as well as another distinct background found in Singapore and Japan. It has also recently appeared on backgrounds from Spain and Brazil. In addition, it was in isolates from last spring collected in the United States and Mexico.

The appearance of D225G on multiple recent genetic backgrounds raises concerns that the polymorphism is offering a selective advantage in association with multiple genetic backgrounds, and the selective detection of the polymorphism in lung and throat samples may indicate it is more widespread because of its absence from nasopharyngeal washes. Lung and throat sampling may be required for detection and determination of the true geograpohical reach of this change.

More information on outcomes for these patients, as well as results for lung and nasopharyngeal samples from the same patient, would be useful.

The prompt release of these sequences should help guide further analysis of the evolving swine H1N1.

A/Khmelnitsky/1/2009 EPI_ISL_62017
A/Ternopil/19/2009 EPI_ISL_62016
A/Ternopil/11/2009 EPI_ISL_62015
A/Ternopil/6/2009 EPI_ISL_62014
A/Ternopil/5/2009 EPI_ISL_62013
A/Lviv/N6/2009* EPI_ISL_62012
A/Ternopil/N11/2009* EPI_ISL_62011
A/Ternopil/N10/2009* EPI_ISL_62010
A/Lviv/N2/2009* EPI_ISL_62009
A/Kyiv/N1/2009 EPI_ISL_62008

Hildegarda said:
It appears that they have found a common mutation, D225G, in the hemagglutinin gene in the Ukraine viruses. Hemagglutenin is a glycoprotein found on the surface of the virus; it is responsible for the binding of the virus to the call that is being infected.

This mutation is dangerous because it makes the virus have more affinity to the deeper regions of the lungs rather then the upper respiratory tract. This is why there is a high incidence of viral pneumonia seen with this variant.

This variant was seen a lot during the Spanish flu and during the 40-s, but has occurred very rarely since the 80-s. Ukraine appears to have a cluster of this virus:

\\\http://www.recombinomics.com/News/11180903/Ukraine_D225G_Lung.html

Not to put too fine a point on it, as this recombination may indeed be the truth, but this Dr Niman of Recombinomics as referenced in the post above is the resident flu and virus pandemic expert on Jeff Rense site and appears to be a representative of the pharmacuetical industry. I'm inclined to take what he has to say with a grain of salt? Anyone else know better?

thevenusian said:
Not to put too fine a point on it, as this recombination may indeed be the truth, but this Dr Niman of Recombinomics as referenced in the post above is the resident flu and virus pandemic expert on Jeff Rense site and appears to be a representative of the pharmacuetical industry. I'm inclined to take what he has to say with a grain of salt? Anyone else know better?

I think it's very wise to take what he says with a grain of salt. Until we have some objective input from verifiable sources other than this Dr Niman, I don't think we'll even get close to understanding what is going on. osit.

Well, here he is just reporting that some guys from the WHO in London had sequenced Ukrainian viral samples and uploaded them into a centralized database, where anyone can locate them upon registration (\\\http://platform.gisaid.org/dante-cms/live/struktur.jdante?aid=1131), and supposedly these sequences have that mutation.

Here is a confirmation from the WHO website that they indeed have been collecting and analyzing samples from Ukraine: \\\http://www.who.int/csr/don/2009_11_03/en/index.html

That's all we can say, I guess -- that it's still an H1N1 flu and not some other kind of a germ that has been recovered (if we are to believe WHO); even so, this mutation could be a natural thing or an engineered event, no data to confirm either.

Back
Top Bottom