New psychopathic climate change video

It's absolutely hard to believe that something like this exists. I can imagine that people who is similar (and close) to producers of this horror find it very funny, but real human being simply cannot make any fun out of it.

In the same vein, I saw this commercial last night...evidently it's from the Super Bowl, but it was new to me.
Audi "Green Police" video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq58zS4_jvM

:jawdrop: Sick doesn't even begin to describe that mess. That was awful.

Bring on the comets!!!!

[quote author=_http://www.1010global.org/no-pressure]
With climate change becoming increasingly threatening, and decreasingly talked about in the media, we wanted to find a way to bring this critical issue back into the headlines...
[/quote]

Why? Because they are agenda-driven soulmates with the propaganda teams whose self-esteem depends on placing their bets on a mental fantasy no matter how physically destructive it is towards others? I think yes.

[quote author=_http://www.1010global.org/no-pressure]
...whilst making people laugh.[/quote]

The nail in the coffin.

Who laughs at that kind of stuff? Hint: Looks like a group led by camouflaged sadists (the only ones I think would laugh during that video).

EmeraldHope said:
This is a most disturbing video released by 1010global.org. It was pulled within hours due to the backlash it created. In the video it shows people getting blown up by a psychopath with a big red button for not going along with reducing carbon emissions by 10. No remorse -just acts as though it is perfectly normal and acceptable. In the first part of the clip, the two blown up are 10 year olds in class. It is shocking and gory, so if you are squeamish do not watch. I am just sickened by this.

I just saw this and it really is shockingly disturbing. Sick.

What's even more disturbing is the fact that the producers of this vile video actually made a "behind the scenes" video which apparently shows how it was made!

Here is a story from the Guardian newspaper:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2010/oct/02/1010-richard-curtis-climate-change-

The charities that backed a Richard Curtis film for the 10:10 environmental campaign said today that they were "absolutely appalled" when they saw the director's four-minute short, which was withdrawn from circulation amid a storm of protest.

The film, entitled No Pressure, debuted on the 10:10 website on Friday. Featuring a cast including film star Gillian Anderson and England footballer Peter Crouch, with music donated by Radiohead and shot by a 40-strong professional film crew led by director Dougal Wilson, it was intended to galvanise viewers into taking personal action to reduce their own carbon footprint.

In several graphic scenes, committed environmental campaigners use a detonator to blow up recalcitrant members of the public, including two schoolchildren and the ex-footballer David Ginola. Distribution plans for UK cinemas have now been scrapped.

The charity ActionAid, which co-ordinates the 10:10 schools programme, today welcomed the move. "Our job is to encourage proactive decisions at class level to reduce carbon emissions. We did it because evidence shows children are deeply concerned about climate change and because we see the impacts of it in the developing world where a lot of our work is. So we think the 10:10 campaign is very important, but the moment this film was seen it was clear it was inappropriate. "

While many people said they found the short an amusing way of addressing the issue of apathy towards climate change issues, others found it tasteless and unnecessarily violent.

Within hours of its release, the 10:10 team changed their minds and pulled the film.

"With climate change becoming increasingly threatening, and decreasingly talked about in the media, we wanted to find a way to bring this critical issue back into the headlines while making people laugh," said Lizzie Gillet, 10:10 global campaign director. "We were therefore delighted when Richard Curtis agreed to write a short film for the 10:10 campaign. Many people found the resulting film extremely funny, but unfortunately some didn't and 10:10 would like to apologise to everybody who was offended by the film."

Curtis said last night: "I was worried that the environment is an issue that can seem worthy and we will all just drift into disaster. So I thought it was worth trying to write something unexpected. But when you try to be funny on a serious subject, it's obviously risky. I hope people who don't like the little film will still think about the big issue and try to do something about it."

10:10 founder and Age of Stupid film-maker Franny Armstrong said tonightCurtis had written what she thought was "a funny and satirical tongue-in-cheek little film in the over-the-top style of Monty Python or South Park". "When the film was released by 10:10 yesterday, lots of people found it funny, but many others were offended. Out of respect for those we offended, we immediately apologised and withdrew the film."

The 10:10 team went on to pay tribute to the crew and cast who donated their time and equipment for free, and concluded: "At 10:10 we're all about trying new and creative ways of getting people to take action on climate change. Unfortunately in this instance we missed the mark. Oh well, we live and learn."

At least three other groups linked to 10:10 confirmed they had privately expressed their concern. One told the Observer: "The great fear was that it would just take the focus off the programme."

The 10:10 campaign was launched in September last year, based on the Climate Safety report's identification that a 10% cut in the developed world's emissions by the end of 2010 would boost the planet's chances of avoiding a climate catastrophe. The aim was to sign up individuals, schools, companies and other groups to commit to reducing their carbon use by 10%. More than 96,000 people have signed up.

A statement from the Guardian, a backer of 10:10, which exclusively showcased No Pressure, said: "The film may have been somewhat tasteless, but it was an imaginative attempt to challenge public apathy over climate change.

"The Guardian warned users of its site that the film contained footage that could cause offence, and continues to link to another version of the film posted on YouTube."

EmeraldHope said:
article] Curtis said... I thought it was worth trying to write something unexpected. But when you try to be funny on a serious subject said:
[quote author=article]
10:10 founder and Age of Stupid film-maker Franny Armstrong said tonightCurtis had written what she thought was "a funny and satirical tongue-in-cheek little film in the over-the-top style of Monty Python or South Park".

[rant]
Franny should be ashamed to mention Monty Python and South Park in the same sentence with Curtis's work. "Over-the-top" is not the defining style of Monty Python and South Park. To me, the defining style is "exaggeration in order to draw attention to an otherwise subtle (and sometimes covert) ridiculousness. Even if you don't like those two shows, those productions were written by people who understand real satire and how to use humor to reveal and undermine the idiocy in the crap "work" of stuff like Curtis', OSIT.
[/rant]

Now I feel better. :D

I used to be a great fan of Richard Curtis. He wrote episodes for Black Adder, The Vicar of Dibley, and some Mr Bean episodes, just to name some of his work. I personally loved those shows, but it seems he has now seriously lost his touch, and has been completely brainwashed by the climate change fools -- something that appears to be common amongst British comedians and actors.

I didn't read the original post clearly before watching that link. I was shocked although I thought I've seen everything.

WhiteBear said:
In the same vein, I saw this commercial last night...evidently it's from the Super Bowl, but it was new to me.
Audi "Green Police" video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq58zS4_jvM

Nothing "good" going on here. Nope... Definitely not of STO principle I betchya.
This here is a good example social desensitisation in process. I mean, getting people to laugh at a police state. Really now...

:shock: :O These people didn't know before they made the film that it was in bad taste? It was only after other people (with a conscience I would say) said how tasteless and violent it was that they decided to pull it.

Ya know, we have been so ponerized by psychopathic thinking that those who are easily influenced can have their thoughts twisted so easily, and its very obvious, both with the film and the fact that these global warming advocates just can't seem to get over themselves and actually "see" just what is real and what is not real.

Sick.

Back
Top Bottom