New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

Is it your first strike? if so, you should still be able to function next week, Spanish SOTT has been dealing with this for a long time... so we moved to Rumble as well.
Yes and no. We had a video removed by YT in January - this show on the January 6th 'insurrection': Trump's Attempted Coup, or Successful Coup Against Trump?

That didn't seem to result in a 'strike' though.

Anyway, this latest 'strike' means we can't livestream for 7 days, so the next show either won't be live, or we'll wait till just after that expires.

I watched the latest show yesterday. A big thanks to Niall for the encouraging and hopeful words regarding my specific situation with the federal vaccine mandates. This may be a time where the slowness and inefficiency of the federal bureaucracy turns out to be an advantage delaying implementation of new policies attempting Borg assimilation. 🤖

Oh, and you should upload to Odysee too, they're still strapping on servers, but is a nice place with good owners, so far as I have seen experienced by banned youtube creators. Bitchute is a bit crappy, but the more the better, there are a couple others like brandnewtube etc, I know it's a giant pain in the ass putting each of your eggs in separate baskets, but the more the merrier, because all censored and banned personalities are getting split and sent to all these other alternative platforms, but you do get to spread the word out further to people desperate and starving for this information.
Our shows are also on Odysee, here: NewsReal With Joe & Niall

Comparing map that Keit posted and ECDC map of positive cases, one should be blind not to see the correlation between the two of them.
Note all of the darker green countries on the left picture and how it corresponds with high infection rate on the right picture.

Not sure what kind of vaccines are being distributed in i.e. Belarus, Norway and Sweden, but in Hungary, Sputnik is being distributed and maybe because of it, the country remains green on the right picture....

1628069337107.png
2021w29_COVID19_EU_EEA_Subnational_Combined_traffic_0.png

That statement is shocking. Notice they do not say that the information is incorrect, just that it "disputes" official statements. The dispute could be valid, but it doesn't matter, if it "disputes" it is censored.
Kinda says it all doesn't it? If you challenge us (the msm) with the truth, then we'll censor you (News Real).
IOW, you should never believe or trust what news or information the msm disseminates because there's a high probability it's bullsh$t.

We're going to try livestreaming today's show on Facebook. This is a first, so, fingers crossed it works!

Here's the link to watch it: Skráðu þig inn á Facebook

It's set to 'public' so I don't think viewers need a FB account (or need to be logged-in) to view it, though if you wish to participate in the chat, I guess you'll have to.

We're going to be discussing the fact that, despite health authorities acknowledging Covid vaccines don't prevent infection or transmission, many governments this week announced - among other things - that teenagers are next in line for said vaccines. Meanwhile major protests against 'vaccine passports' continue to grow and some local governments like Texas and Florida have vowed never to pass such laws. What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? We're surely going to found out in our lifetimes! Also on this NewsReal, Joe and I cast an eye over some of the phenomenal extreme weather events around the world in recent weeks.

The show will be uploaded to Rumble and elsewhere later today. The livestream begins at 4pm CET / 2pm UTC / 10am US Eastern.

Great show, thanks guys! I couldn't see comments updating in real time and had to refresh the stream page to see new ones without logging in to FB (I have no account there). After a dozen a page refreshes FB stopped letting me in and demanded authorization.

Just in case you will be looking for a different streaming platform there is vk.com which is quite similar to YouTube in tech terms, but much more tolerant to user content. When YT banned Russian TV channel Tsargrad some time ago, they moved to VK and had no problems discussing any topics including vaccination.

Thank you Joe and Niall for another great episode. Unfortunately it seems that the earth changes will keep increasing even faster nowadays than the previous years considering the current circumstances.

When many souls are being oppressed and forced into submission against their will when other souls are following blindly the PTB'S bullsh*t because they are where they are and those oppressed souls aren't being allowed to express their free will and act accordingly, that is, to create without, they'll create within and the DCM probably will respond accordingly.

This being the last cry from the oppressed souls to the sleeping ones before it's too late for everyone one way or another, that is, before finishing in a dystopic totalitarian society ruled by predators or the wiping out of almost the entire life on our planet through earth changes and cosmic phenomenon.

Me feels that this is a necessary shock from the DCM for people to wake up from the PTB'S spell under which they fell thus realizing fully where their beloved leaders were leading them...

Back
Top Bottom