New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

Coming up on today's show, live from 4pm CET (10am US Eastern, 2pm UTC), livestreamed on YouTube only:

The Red Line? Should Vaccine Mandates Extend to Children?

The goalposts keep changing in the 'pandemic crisis'. From reassuring people that children are not at risk from Covid-19, governments have begun ignoring their own scientific advisors' advice to push for vaccinating children against Covid-19. In response to this, protests are intensifying in scale and scope as parents realize 'parental rights' no longer mean what they used to. On this NewsReal, Joe and Niall take stock of developments in 'Pandemia' this week, connecting the increasing political 'science' with social turmoil and environmental chaos.

The post-stream show will appear on the NewsReal Rumble and Odysee channels.

Coming up on today's show, live from 4pm CET (10am US Eastern, 2pm UTC), livestreamed on YouTube only:

The Red Line? Should Vaccine Mandates Extend to Children?

The goalposts keep changing in the 'pandemic crisis'. From reassuring people that children are not at risk from Covid-19, governments have begun ignoring their own scientific advisors' advice to push for vaccinating children against Covid-19. In response to this, protests are intensifying in scale and scope as parents realize 'parental rights' no longer mean what they used to. On this NewsReal, Joe and Niall take stock of developments in 'Pandemia' this week, connecting the increasing political 'science' with social turmoil and environmental chaos.

The post-stream show will appear on the NewsReal Rumble and Odysee channels.
I caught a few minutes this morning, good show guys!

Caught up with the show about Kabul, excellent guys! Thanks for spelling out what is really going on. And that interview with the ISIS dude you played was just priceless!! "Mr. ISIS, have you planned any kind of international terror attacks?" "Thanks for asking Mrs. CNN. I would love to answer your question, but I must refer you to my superiors." "Thanks Mr. ISIS, have a lovely day..." :lol2:

Another revealing show guys, that exposes the rot and corruption in our institutions. After watching this one, I am truly relieved that in this present time, I don't have children. As for that scum bag provincial minister, his days are numbered. Hopefully, a prison cell awaits him. But that's probably wishful thinking. At least he's been exposed for the vile piece of crap that he is.
Keep up the good work.

At least he's been exposed for the vile piece of crap that he is.
To some, Redrock12, only to some, a minority it seems. In other quarters, though, including parents with children, he is probably seen as a shining knight helping to keep everyone safe. He might even get a portfolio change in the future and rise to new political heights or, he might get the nod to a Board table should he leave politics - unfortunately, it is the way of our times.

Now, put him back in time into the realm of some of the Romance novel Dukes, Earls and Viscounts, let alone people in general, in saying what he said, and they might say something like he should be whipped, drawn and quartered. Well, those guys were a little er, open to voice their displeasure and were not always serious. However they would likely have give him the cut direct.

(1) The cut direct is to stare an acquaintance in the face and pretend not to know him.
(2) The cut indirect, to look another way, and pretend not to see him.
(3) The cut sublime, to admire the top of some tall edifice or the clouds of heaven till the person cut has passed by.
(4) The cut infernal, to stoop and adjust your boots till the party has gone past.

1630996742919.png

Back then, a guy like that might not have lasted a minute in a crowd of his peers.

Like you said, wishful thinking, yet perhaps he might experience that next time he walks into a parliament house session, if they have those anymore, that is.

Whoops! Looks like I have to use the magic technology that lets me view events from the past. 😄
I just channeled next week's podcast using the same tech, you won't wanna miss it! Just to be clear, we're all using our vaccine nanoparticles to download from the cosmic information field right? :P

Edit: I have to re-watch last week's. I remember turning it on before bed, and constantly waking up to some woman screaming bloody murder, which contrasts with the otherwise soothing voices I'm used to. I still haven't rewatched it yet or know what on earth was going on, but I think it gave me a few nightmares..

Another hot one! Connecting the dots all the way from 9/11 up to and including the Covid bullsh$t. Truth seems to have a way of cutting thru all the crap we've been fed for a good part of our lives by the msm. My own personal awakening began even further back during the Vietnam war, but I didn't realize how deep and insidious this cancerous evil and the hyperdimensional connection was until I joined the Fellowship way back in 2006. Good work Joe and Niall.👍
Keep'em coming guys.:rockon:

I am amateur when connecting the dots. But the show has always been better at putting the proper piece's in perspective.
Keep up the great work crew.

Flight 93 on 9/11 2001.
Q: Well, that's the damnedest thing I ever heard. Did the U.S. Government shoot down the fourth plane as some people are suggesting?
A: Yes.
Q: Did the United States know about this attack at any time in advance of it? Did any of our people in any position to do anything, know?
A: No.
Q: Were they blindsided?
A: No. But not expecting.
Q: (A) So, they knew it was going to happen, but they didn't know when and what exactly? Is that it?
Q: (L) You said last time that Israel was behind the attack on the WTC. They are collecting evidence that Osama Bin Laden and company are behind it. Are they manufacturing this evidence?
Q: (L) Is the truth going to come out?
Q: (L) Can you give us a clue about when or how? I know when is not a good question, but how? (A) You already know what they said last time. (L) What? (A) Month or less. (L) Well we know their sense of timing is lousy. (A) Yeah, since our time is not the same as theirs. (L) Exactly. (A) December our time might not be... (L) Maybe December ten years from now. (A) Right. (L) Is the stock market ever going to go back up?
A: Yes
Q: (A) I'm curious about this collapse of this building. Did we ask?
(L) I think we asked something but. So many people are saying that the building collapsed because it had explosives planted in it. (A) Or something, because it was not a natural act of just airplane impact. There is more to that. (L) Is there more to the collapse of these buildings than the event which occurred that we saw: The airplane impact, the fire, the explosion, jet fuel and that sort of thing. Is there more to it than that?
A: No.
{The last answer is clearly wrong and reflects my own strong emotional reaction.}
Q: (L) Endless speculation. The conspiracy mongers just go crazy on everything. It was just a cheaply built building. It was not built to withstand a jumbo jet. So are we going to have a war here?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Are we going to have more terrorist attacks in the US? They already said no, but that's because we already know it wasn't terrorist. Are we going to have more violence in the US that may not be as a results of terrorists?
Q:(L) Can you designate any of the areas where this violence may occur in the near future?
A: Indianapolis.

From Popular Mechanics Deep State News. Amid the lie they show the truth.

These 3 Myths About the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Have Been Debunked
September 2021: The Tower of Voices in Pennsylvania stands 93 feet tall in honor of United Flight 93, the plane that crashed on September 11, 2001 when passengers thwarted hijackers' attempt to crash the plane into a building. The tower features 40 wind chimes for the 40 heroes who died that day.

In the two decades since the 9/11 attacks, the kinds of conspiracy theories that swirled around the World Trade Center attacks in Manhattan have touched the crash of Flight 93, too. Here, in
Popular Mechanics' debunking (originally published in 2005), we take on the myths about that fateful flight.

The White Jet

CLAIM: At least six eyewitnesses say they saw a small white jet flying low over the crash area almost immediately after Flight 93 went down. BlogD.com theorizes that the aircraft was downed by "either a missile fired from an Air Force jet, or via an electronic assault made by a U.S. Customs airplane reported to have been seen near the site minutes after Flight 93 crashed."

WorldNetDaily.com also weighs in: "Witnesses to this low-flying jet ... told their story to journalists. Shortly thereafter, the FBI began to attack the witnesses with perhaps the most inane disinformation ever—alleging the witnesses actually observed a private jet at 34,000 [feet]. The FBI says the jet was asked to come down to 5000 [feet] and try to find the crash site. This would require about 20 minutes to descend."

Roving Engine

CLAIM: One of Flight 93's engines was found "at a considerable distance from the crash site," according to Lyle Szupinka, a state police officer on the scene who was quoted in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. Offering no evidence, a posting on Rense.com claimed: "The main body of the engine ... was found miles away from the main wreckage site with damage comparable to that which a heat-seeking missile would do to an airliner."
Indian Lake
CLAIM: "Residents and workers at businesses outside Shanksville, Somerset County, reported discovering clothing, books, papers, and what appeared to be human remains," states a Pittsburgh Post-Gazette article dated Sept. 13, 2001. "Others reported what appeared to be crash debris floating in Indian Lake, nearly six miles from the immediate crash scene."

Commenting on reports that Indian Lake residents collected debris, ThinkAndAsk.com speculates: "On Sept. 10, 2001, a strong cold front pushed through the area, and behind it—winds blew northerly. Since Flight 93 crashed west-southwest of Indian Lake, it was impossible for debris to fly perpendicular to wind direction. ... The FBI lied." And the significance of widespread debris? Theorists claim the plane was breaking up before it crashed. TheForbiddenKnowledge.com states bluntly: "Without a doubt, Flight 93 was shot down."
F-16 Pilot
1631948906530.png
CLAIM: In February 2004, retired Army Col. Donn de Grand-Pre said on "The Alex Jones Show," a radio talk show broadcast on 42 stations: "It [Flight 93] was taken out by the North Dakota Air Guard. I know the pilot who fired those two missiles to take down 93." LetsRoll911.org, citing de Grand-Pre, identifies the pilot: "Major Rick Gibney fired two Sidewinder missiles at the aircraft and destroyed it in mid-flight at precisely 0958."
The Cleveland Airport Mystery (Flight 1989) September 11 2001
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR9Uh-EFCQ
1631952470161.png

Back
Top Bottom