New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

Today's show: Winter is Coming: Signs of Impending Economic Disaster

A steady trickle of media reports about shortages in food, energy and supplies, and increases in prices across the board, has recently become more of a gushing leak - a leak that threatens serious economic consequences for people everywhere. On this NewsReal, we take stock of such reports, track their likely origin to government lockdowns, and warn that things may come to a head very soon. In going along with officials' response to the pandemic, people traded temporary loss of freedom for continued prosperity. Ironically, both are now being lost...

As you list the incoming shortages in this excellent show, I see, I think the Deep State taking advantage of this chaos and they are actively boosting forest fires, making crops fail. Their 'Funny Money Men' doing little sneaky nudges in the global economy: making CO2 shortages for the fertilizer industry, CO2 lack for slaughterhouses. Anything that can be manipulated globally in the economy to make everything worse and to make social support systems collapse, they are actively destroying food and security sources to make the Useless Eaters starve and bereft of services that were taken as granted 10 years before in everyday society.

Thank you Joe, Niall and Scottie for another awesome show. I'd say that for me it was the last kick in my ars to move and stockpile for me and my little brother at least for a few months since it seems that the show is about to get real rather soon.

BTW just now I saw the last suspiciousobservers episode where he's talking about celebrities prepping and stockpiling. I found it pretty interesting as a signal of alarm for those who have the eyes and the ears open that the danger is about to knock on our door.

Here is the episode:

Fantastic show. Thank you Niall, Joe and Scottie. Love your tongue in cheek style of delivery whilst conveying alarming trends. Good to listen to another human being voicing these subjects out loud as we cannot "go there" with our nearest and dearest.
Forewarned is forearmed.

Since last week's NewsReal on the likelihood of imminent and profound economic 'collapse', government and media reports warning of such have dramatically increased. Given low levels of trust in the media and government, this has prompted a reaction of disbelief in the 'reality' of food and fuel shortages.

This week, we return to the topic, clarifying that while 'perception manipulation' around shortages is indeed taking place for political reasons, THIS crisis - far more so than the one we have been bombarded with over the last 18 months - is one that carries the potential to profoundly alter civilization.

LIVE from 4pm CET / 2pm UTC / 10am US Eastern

What a show. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Now I'm sure if I was to mention certain aspects such as 'those shirts', 'five o'clock shadows',or 'subtle pressure sales' you would say I was not paying attention to the facts. Not true..........thank you yet again for sifting through facts to show trends as they appear and advice to not lose our heads. What are the chances of Scottie doing a cameo appearance?

Speaking of pressure sales ...can I please order 2 mugs and not to appear awkward do you sell Fauci t-shirt with long sleeves. Just thinking of winter coming and causing a ripple amongst the family, if not I'll have one anyway UK size 14.Let me know how to pay please and thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom