Newly Discovered Rope Worm Infection

I think the so-called "rope worms" are most likely biofilms.
A biofilm is any group of microorganisms in which cells stick to each other on a surface. These adherent cells are frequently embedded within a self-produced matrix of extracellular polymeric substance (EPS). Biofilm extracellular polymeric substance, which is also referred to as slime (although not everything described as slime is a biofilm), is a polymeric conglomeration generally composed of extracellular DNA, proteins, and polysaccharides. Biofilms may form on living or non-living surfaces and can be prevalent in natural, industrial and hospital settings.[2][3] The microbial cells growing in a biofilm are physiologically distinct from planktonic cells of the same organism, which, by contrast, are single-cells that may float or swim in a liquid medium. [...]

Biofilms have been found to be involved in a wide variety of microbial infections in the body, by one estimate 80% of all infections.[35] Infectious processes in which biofilms have been implicated include common problems such as bacterial vaginosis, urinary tract infections, catheter infections, middle-ear infections, formation of dental plaque,[36] gingivitis, coating contact lenses,[37] and less common but more lethal processes such as endocarditis, infections in cystic fibrosis, and infections of permanent indwelling devices such as joint prostheses and heart valves.[38][39] More recently it has been noted that bacterial biofilms may impair cutaneous wound healing and reduce topical antibacterial efficiency in healing or treating infected skin wounds.[40] Early detection of biofilms in wounds is crucial to successful chronic wound management. Although many techniques have developed to identify planktonic bacteria in viable wounds, few have been able to quickly and accurately identify bacterial biofilms. Future studies are needed to find means of identifying and monitoring biofilm colonization at the bedside to permit timely initiation of treatment.[41]

It has recently been shown that biofilms are present on the removed tissue of 80% of patients undergoing surgery for chronic sinusitis. The patients with biofilms were shown to have been denuded of cilia and goblet cells, unlike the controls without biofilms who had normal cilia and goblet cell morphology.[42] Biofilms were also found on samples from two of 10 healthy controls mentioned. The species of bacteria from interoperative cultures did not correspond to the bacteria species in the biofilm on the respective patient's tissue. In other words, the cultures were negative though the bacteria were present.[43]

Biofilms can also be formed on the inert surfaces of implanted devices such as catheters, prosthetic cardiac valves and intrauterine devices. [44]

New staining techniques are being developed to differentiate bacterial cells growing in living animals, e.g. from tissues with allergy-inflammations.[45]

Research has shown that sub-therapeutic levels of β-lactam antibiotics induce biofilm formation in Staphylococcus aureus. This sub-therapeutic level of antibiotic may result from the use of antibiotics as growth promoters in agriculture, or during the normal course of antibiotic therapy. The biofilm formation induced by low-level methicillin was inhibited by DNase, suggesting that the sub-therapeutic levels of antibiotic also induce extracellular DNA release.[46] Moreover, from an evolutionary point of view, the creation of the tragedy of the commons in pathogenic microbes may provide advanced therapeutic ways for chronic infections caused by biofilms via genetically engineered invasive cheaters who can invade wild-types ‘cooperators’ of pathogenic bacteria until cooperator populations go to extinction or overall population ‘cooperators and cheaters ’ go to extinction.[ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biofilm

Yeah I agree it makes perfect sense, as soon as I read that first paragraph of what you quoted I had one of those aha moments.

When I did finally eliminate it there was no real improvement, only after ridding myself of the actual worms did I notice anything.

I also have been coming to the conclusion that the ropeworm may in fact be biofilm - made by colonies of yeast(candida) or mould and bad bacteria to protect itself which is why it seems to behave like a creature and feels so good to get rid of. I definitely feel there is some candida/mould connection.

I lived in a house that had mould in it and then had to take antibiotics for a continuing stomach problem (before my long running problem started and I began to see the ropeworm like things come out.)
This wiped out the good bacteria in my gut and led to an overgrowth of the candida/bad bacteria I suspect.

The biofilms are very hard to get rid of as many types are apparently resistant to the body's immune system and to medication, both herbal and pharma.

This may explain why people have had some success with 'alternative" methods which I won't mention as it it prohibited - I'm not suggesting people use them either.
If an oxidising agent is needed I would be more in favour of food grade Hydrogen peroxide which the body naturally produces - but this production is shut down by candida according to this article:
http://www.candidaplan.com/1033/candida-proof-of-the-gap-between-science-and-modern-medicine/

I believe there is a product called biofase which digests the biofilm that I may try if my current regimen doesn't fully cure me.

I have been experiencing better relief by being very strict with my diet - no starchy veg(potatoes, rice or bread), NO SUGAR, eating mostly green veg and protein.

Good health to all :-)

[quote author= pedro]
I believe there is a product called biofase which digests the biofilm that I may try if my current regimen doesn't fully cure me. [/quote]

I had a look at this product - biofase - and it probably works pretty well on biofilms. It contains several enzymes, each for a specific part of the biofilm. These include cellulase glucoamylase, hemicellulase, protease, amalase, invertase and serratiopeptidase.

I have read a few studies only on serratiopeptidase and its ability to break down the biofilms. You may want to check out this thread for a brief summary of how to dissolve biofilms, extracted from the main Autoimmune Thread.

Best of luck and speedy recovery to you, pedro. :flowers:

Jyoti, this is the only place I know of to find the instructions. curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2118556#i

This is my first actual post but I've already done the newbie greeting part so I hope I'm in order.

I would hope more people with or without parasites (or aliens or threads or plants or whatever these horrific terrorist organisms be) might want to try a cutting-edge tool that is being produced by American Biotech Labs ( amsilver.com ) in Utah. It's called Silver Solution (or Silver Gel, used topically on skin) and even if it did not kill the internal units it would certainly beef up your immune system like crazy. It's engineered to kill everything bad while enhancing everything good in the body, and this is NOT your mama's colloidal silver. It is truly miraculous imho, and is being used wherever possible by the VA and by medics on wounded soldiers thereby avoiding infections and gangrene etc to wounds.

Silver Sol is now being used by disaster remediation companies, especially for such things as black mold cleanup where it can be used without contamination of the environment (unlike caustic chemicals such as clorox and such) and with no fear of harm to animals or humans. To my mind, something that can kill superbugs like MRSA has got to at least be of interest. One caveat - if you're loading up on salt, I'm not sure Silver Sol can do its work. One would need to check that out.

I always buy mine on amazon for the best pricing. Hope this is helpful at all to anyone.

Lifesilver.com is a distributor of American Biotech Labs (ABL)products and also provides these products for the chateau family. These products are sold under a variety of marques through agreements with American Biotech. Silver Solutions is one of those brandings. Our Patis 30 is our private label version of the ASAP Health Max 30, the strongest sol (30 ppm) which is ordinarily available only through licensed health care professionals.

American Biotech Labs recently shut down low ball sellers on eBay and Amazon, as they were diminishing the value of the marque. There are now maximun discounts that are allowed. Anyone selling below those preces will not be able to order any more product from the manufacturer.

The new medical silver technology from ABL kills all bacterial pathogens in under 5 minutes at solution strengths as weak as 1.25 ppm. It disables viral replication and kills yeast, mold and fungus. It also kills microbial parasites like malaria and African studies demonstrated full recoveries from final stage malaria in about 5 days, on the average. When this information was forwarded to the WHO, as per their request, the response was crickets. Unfortunately there is no evidence that this technology will assist in ridding the body of multi-cellular parasites such as rope worms, tape worms, etc.

To call this tech colloidal silver is technically incorrect. Professor Rustum Roy and his Pennsylvania State University research team, in their 4 year published and peer reviewed study named these nano-catalytic silver hydrosols, since it is not a colloidal suspension, rather, nano silver bonded to water molecules, which allows entry through the blood brain barrier and into cellular structures.

Dr. Andrew JM Willoughby, DMD, LVIF, FICCMO, FICOI, FAGD, FAACFP, MICCMO, a Canadian oral surgeon, was so surprised at the elimination of post dental implant procedure infection in a 300 procedure trial, using the gel, began his own research and named this technology Nanometallic Silver Tetrahedal Tetraoxide (“NMSTTO”), and its mode of action is defined as Targeted Electrovalent Nano Therapy” or “TENT. His group formed a company, VeraSil, to develop novel applications for this technology. I will paste below his first published abstract.

Thank you Nienna. Your reply to Low Profile was correct.

A Novel Non Surgical Periodontal Protocol for Treating Refractory Periodontitis utilizing Nano Metallic Silver Tetrahedal Tetraoxide.

AUTHORS: Andrew JM Willoughby, DMD, LVIF, FICCMO, FICOI, FAGD, FAACFP, MICCMO, Leo Malin, DDS, LVIF., Leigh J. Mack, MD, PhD, FAAPCR, CPI., Keith W. Moeller, ND., Cameron D. Moeller ND, J. Steven Revelli M.Ed., Jill Taylor, RDH, Sandy Bearing, RDH., and Norman R. Thomas, B.D.S., Hons., BSc., Hons., Ph.D. Oral Medicine (U.Bris)., Cert. Oral Path. M.C.V., MICCMO., F.R.C.D.(C)., Dip. A.A.P.M., D.M. Ac (U of Alberta)., FADI; Prof. Emeritus Medicine and Dentistry U. of. Alberta, Canada, Past Dir. Res., LVIADS, USA.

ABSTRACT: Clinical Epidemiologists estimate that the worldwide prevalence of Chronic Periodontitis within the adult population is 30-35% and that three (3) out of every five (5) North American adults suffer from some form of Periodontal Disease. Various risk factors have been identified associated with Chronic Periodontitis such as diabetes mellitus, cardiovascular diseases smoking and obesity so, the oral – systemic link between good heart health and good oral health is well established. Although the prevalence of Chronic Periodontitis amongst adults in industrialized nations is estimated at only 15-20%, a larger percentage of dental patients who undergo regular dental hygiene therapy continue to suffer from a chronic/active progression of the disease termed “Refractory Periodontitis”. Given that this can have a significant impact not just on their dental health but, their overall health as well, this is a significant issue for tens of millions of adults.

Phase 1 Human clinical trials conducted in British Columbia, Canada involving the novel use a Non Surgical Periodontal Treatment Protocol called “VeraSIL” have been conducted over the past several years to help eliminate the progressive periodontal pocketing and bone loss associated with Refractory periodontitis. Preliminary clinical findings/impressions on 23 dental patients diagnosed with Refractory Periodontitis demonstrates the ability of this non surgical, periodontal VeraSIL protocol to successfully treat and in many cases reverse the progression of periodontal disease. Substantial quantitative reduction in both pocketing depths and almost complete elimination of the total number of Colony Forming Units (“CFU’s) for some of the most destructive periodontal pathogens (including Treponema denticola, Tannerella forsythia, Porphyromonas gingivalis and Peptostreptococcus micros) was clinically documented. For example, one patient’s DNA test results showed an almost complete elimination of pathogenic bacteria and a marked reduction in pocketing measurements from 12mm to 5mm in 2.5 months utilizing these new VeraSIL treatment protocols.

This Non-Surgical Periodontal Protocol involves a plurality of clinical protocols, techniques and products including the prototypical use of a 3D virtual model which can be optically scanned from the mouth using one of several commercially viable digital scanners. This 3D model can be manipulated using an open source CAD software program so that a custom model can be printed using a 3D printer instead of the more traditional manual method of production. From this novel 3D model, a custom manufactured tray can be produced and fitted to each individual patients mouth. The 3D model allows for a more accurate and precise fitting custom tray to be fabricated so that it is capable of delivering an FDA cleared Nano-Silver Hydrogel technology with some extraordinary disinfectant and wound healing properties. The VeraSIL Hydrogel is comprised of a non-toxic, NanoMetallic silver particle (with an average diameter of 5-7 NM) which has a highly reactive silver tetraoxide surface crystalline lattice coating. This Nano-Silver particle is unique because it is not a chemotherapeutic agent, but, still has the clinically proven ability to kill a wide variety of pathogenic microorganisms without negatively affecting probiotic bacteria or harming the host. There is no known resistance to this VeraSIL Hydrogel’s multiple nano-catalytic modes of action. When the VeraSIL Hydrogel is placed inside this custom manufactured tray, it is less likely to leak out and therefore remains in more intimate contact with the surrounding periodontal tissues. When this Hydrogel is used in conjunction with a liquid wound wash irrigant version, these VeraSIL products and clinical protocols are not only capable of removing the dental biofilm but, also delivering profound antimicrobial and wound healing results. Based on the clinical results to date, the concept of a Hi Energy Nanosonic Dynamic Dispersion Field (“H.E.N.D.D.F.) is proposed, to explain how these VeraSIL Nanoparticles interact with structured water to mechanically disrupt dental Biofilms.

Collateral studies done by ABL (the manufacturer of VeraSIL) in hospital settings indicate that when cardiac surgery patients initiate VeraSIL hydrogel therapy with custom trays, prior to heart surgery, they tend to have less post op complications and recover faster. ABL has also reported preliminary results from nine (9) people who use of the VeraSIL gel trays also appears to reduce the levels of Phospholipase A2 (‘PPLA2’) blood levels by an average of 40-60%. PPLA2 is which a marker for Cardiac disease.

Lifesilver has many of the research papers published in their entirety at the website, just click the See the Science button. There is much to learn about this technology that sets it apart as the arguably broadest spectrum, non-toxic antimicrobial available today. The first ever double blind, human ingestion safety study can also be found there.

Lifesilver ships all orders within 24 hours. We also ship internationally. We have highly competitive pricing. All orders help us to help the Cass/SOTT crew stay in peak health. We also love to respond quickly to all inquiries, so feel free to write us at the email address that can be found on our About Us page.

Back
Top Bottom