Nigel Kerner - Gray Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls

Re: The Neanderthal Legacy by Paul Mellars

Quote from Approaching Infinity
I read his first book and was not impressed in the slightest. It wasn't well-researched and in fact had very few references (of course, I can't say anything about his newest book, not having read it and having no inclination to do so). The entire first portion was word salad. In short, it read like it was written by a schizoid. A lot of intellectualizing, saying not very much at all.

This can be a suitable but childish manner of discrediting someone ideas. It is better to give details of what you do not agree instead of general commentaries and, worst, ad hominem arguments, the preferred by anyone who lacks arguments to convince others, dirty play at it best. Worst yet, you have no intentions of reading his second book, there is no point in discussing what you haven't read.

"If you can't cope with the message kill the messenger", well, we could do better, no doubt, this is close to obscurantism.

But sure it is not only Kerner who says that. The entire world is facing a dilemma that seems to be connected with this issue.

I wonder why you resist so much such a vision of reality like that, maybe lack of self criticism?

And more, you attach so easily psychological labels to people at the face of too few elements to do so. Are all of you trained psychologists?. Well, if you were, you would be aware of how difficult is to do an accurate diagnosis of a psychological disorder, it is often necessary many sessions of painful therapy and several tests to reach such a goal.

rofo6850 said:
And more, you attach so easily psychological labels to people at the face of too few elements to do so. Are all of you trained psychologists?. Well, if you were, you would be aware of how difficult is to do an accurate diagnosis of a psychological disorder, it is often necessary many sessions of painful therapy and several tests to reach such a goal.

rofo6850, this is now sounding less like you are interested in objective truth, and more like you have an emotional agenda. Putting aside for the moment that this topic has nothing to do with this thread, again, do you have concrete examples to back this up this complaint? If so, what are they?

rofo6850 said:
And more, you attach so easily psychological labels to people at the face of too few elements to do so.

Often, only a few elements are necessary. Sometimes all it takes is a "blink". And of course, if it quacks like a duck...

Are all of you trained psychologists?. Well, if you were, you would be aware of how difficult is to do an accurate diagnosis of a psychological disorder, it is often necessary many sessions of painful therapy and several tests to reach such a goal.

Who provided a diagnosis? If you'll read my post again, I said it read as if it was written by a schizoid. That can be because he's a schizoid or simply because he has internalized schizoidal thought patterns. But it doesn't change that his writings fit the model... It does take a trained psychologist to make an official diagnosis, but that does not mean that lay people cannot make informed assessments based on observable facts and characteristics.

rofo6850 said:
This can be a suitable but childish manner of discrediting someone ideas. It is better to give details of what you do not agree instead of general commentaries and, worst, ad hominem arguments, the preferred by anyone who lacks arguments to convince others, dirty play at it best. Worst yet, you have no intentions of reading his second book, there is no point in discussing what you haven't read.

Best to re-read what an ad hominem attack really is. I never said his conclusions were all false, or that all his conclusions should be rejected because he reads like a schizoid. I was simply stating my impression of his first book, which I thought wasn't very good. His conclusions stand or fall based on their validity, regardless of whether he's a schizoid or not. But when psychopathology is possibly involved, that's a whole other issue. You may want to read Political Ponerology for the reasons why it's so important.

I wonder why you resist so much such a vision of reality like that, maybe lack of self criticism?

What "vision of reality", exactly?

Shijing said:
rofo6850 said:

rofo6850, this is now sounding less like you are interested in objective truth, and more like you have an emotional agenda.

Exactly. Which prompts me to wonder if rofo is not projecting when he asks:

rofo6850 said:

rofo6850 said:

Actually, I found AI's synopsis of Kerner's work useful and not at all a form of "discrediting someone". What exactly is childish about pointing out Kerner's writing is poorly referenced, researched, and written? Are you not able to differentiate between analysis and "childish discrediting"? The above reads more like a childish response than anything AI has written. The more I read what you have written, the more I see that you are the one who is unable to see clearly and that you have an identification with Kerner which is not allowing you see the facts clearly. In other words, you need to put that sacred cow out to pasture...

Shijing said:
rofo6850 said:

Putting aside for the moment that this topic has nothing to do with this thread...

I understand now that this was in reference to AI's use of "schizoid," so it does have something to do with the thread after all -- apologies for the misunderstanding. That being said, AI has addressed this issue quite adequately above.

rofo6850 said:

Geeze dude or dudette!
The thread is gathering evidence of a specific kind. Cs are inspiration but the real work is looking at credible mainstream evidence that either disprove or fail to disprove a given hypothesis. If you have credible evidence that relates to the topic at hand, fine but if you want to discuss evidence for the kantekkian hypothesis that is better done on another thread.

I've never read Kerner so cant' speak on that. Thanks for all who shared a bit about it.
In response to your comment about psychology however, there are a few psychologist around here, in fact that is my training-biological psychology and behavioral neuroscience. Though that fact is not really that important to this discussion.

We are gathering evidence regarding Mellars work and in my view how it relates to the evolution of psychopathy. You said you have evidence for an alternative conclusion. The thing is you were given information about the type of evidence being looked at. If you think your evidence fits, not whether it supports or do not support but whether it is relevant, you could have posted it and let it stand or fall as it may. However, that is not really what you did. Whether or not you realize it or not, in this thread you appear to be forcing your own conclusions on us.

Brainwave

The conclusions you seem to be oriented to says more or less that psychopathy traits come somehow from neanderthal genes, and somehow it seems to be that those who carry this genes are semitic mainly. Of course, as a conclusion is highly problematic and it can be easily criticized, for example, facts or reality show another picture.

Remember carefully that what is now going on in Middle East is not due to a fundamental flaw in semitic people, it is not due to a "psychopatic gene or trace inherited from the neanderthals", the truth is plain and simple and can be accessed by anyone who read the news, it is not necessary for me to teach you that international zionism has nothing to do with semitic groups.

It is simply another colonial and genocidal enterprise made by aryan groups, aimed to depredate, conquer natural resources and wipe out indigenous cultures, (nothing new under the sun) as many, many you can find in the last 3000 years of known history, perpetrated as well by several aryan people. If you want to close your eyes to this fact, it is up to you, everything has a price in this world.

The C's material is indeed interesting, but for me is an expression of the collective unconscious, it is not property of anyone. My reading of them is indeed different than yours, they have been clear about the nature of aryan people. And I will continue reading this material, unless of course you close the forum.

Brainwave, I was beginning to post evidence, material I have to copy or scan from books I have when my posts were removed.

Shijing, it is common practice in this forum to do so, to qualify opinnions or points of view with psychological labels, I have already said what I think about it. For me it is an elegant and "professional" way of killing the messenger, no more than that.

And I noted the detail, you already equate Kerner (and me possibly) with New Age Cointelpro. It is funny indeed. :)

AI said

Who provided a diagnosis? If you'll read my post again, I said it read as if it was written by a schizoid. That can be because he's a schizoid or simply because he has internalized schizoidal thought patterns. But it doesn't change that his writings fit the model... It does take a trained psychologist to make an official diagnosis, but that does not mean that lay people cannot make informed assessments based on observable facts and characteristics.

Well, this is a diagnosis, no doubt. You infer from his book that he has "internalized schizoidal thought patterns", wow, aint this a diagnosis? how could you possibly know that? it is only your opinion. You are not making an informed "assessments based on observable facts and characteristics", you simply are discrediting his book without a single concrete commentary or critic about his arguments or references, only providing an opinion about his purported psychological motivations (of course only in your mind).

Best to re-read what an ad hominem attack really is. I never said his conclusions were all false, or that all his conclusions should be rejected because he reads like a schizoid. I was simply stating my impression of his first book, which I thought wasn't very good. His conclusions stand or fall based on their validity, regardless of whether he's a schizoid or not. But when psychopathology is possibly involved, that's a whole other issue. You may want to read Political Ponerology for the reasons why it's so important.

Yes, you never said it explicitly, however, you said it implicitly, it is very clear. If the guy sounds or read "schizoid" there is some problem with him and consequently with his book, it is not worth to read it. Bingo !! Problema resuelto !!!

Regarding your suggestion for me to "re-read" what an hominem attack really is, as we say in Spanish: "si tiene patas de caballo, cola de caballo y cuerpo de caballo, pues debe ser un caballo"- :)

Heimdallr said

Actually, I found AI's synopsis of Kerner's work useful and not at all a form of "discrediting someone". What exactly is childish about pointing out Kerner's writing is poorly referenced, researched, and written? Are you not able to differentiate between analysis and "childish discrediting"? The above reads more like a childish response than anything AI has written. The more I read what you have written, the more I see that you are the one who is unable to see clearly and that you have an identification with Kerner which is not allowing you see the facts clearly. In other words, you need to put that sacred cow out to pasture..

I have already explained why I think this. Regarding my Kerner's identification, it is contingent, it doesn't not have to be Kerner, there are many more, for example Eduardo Galeano, José Pablo Feinmann, Orwell, Huxley and others. All of them have pointed out this fact. The problem with latin american authors is that maybe are far from your conception of reality, they speak of a reality you do not know, you have never seen.

You have to keep in mind that in this age it is your people the one who is "leading" the process of destruction. It is not the semites. Maybe in preceding ages were the Atlantes, in this you are the "ones".

rofo6850 said:
Remember carefully that what is now going on in Middle East is not due to a fundamental flaw in semitic people, it is not due to a "psychopatic gene or trace inherited from the neanderthals", the truth is plain and simple and can be accessed by anyone who read the news, it is not necessary for me to teach you that international zionism has nothing to do with semitic groups.

I think you are confusing 2 ideas here as if we are saying that neanderthals are causing genocide of Palestinians or something. Yes... I am exagerating what you are saying but my point is that there are 2 ideas:

(1) The hypothesis that there is an intra-species predator within humanity whose characteristics fit the bill of psychopathy

This hypothesis of ours here in this forum is strongly influenced by the book "Political Ponerology" (PP) and reinforced by other mainstream works on psychopathy. According to PP, psychopaths have disproportionately strong influence on events in the human world with respect to their actual percentage in the population. Why? Well... He discusses that in length. Here we believe this hypothesis is pretty strongly supported within history, current events, and within scientific literature that explores psychopathy. You really have to begin with reading PP and studying the "art" of COINTELPRO to understand why we care so much about the difference between good old-fashioned human neurosis, schizoidal disorders, characteropathy, and psychopathy. If you want to understand our discussions and motivations and working hypotheses here in this forum, it is on you to get up to speed. Not a quick task, I admit...

Psychopathy exists in ALL races. I don't think we definitively know if the percentage of psychopaths is the same from race to race.

(2) Knowing that (1) is our hypothesis, the next idea, or question really... What is the origin of psychopathy?

Has this predator always existed within humanity? If not, how and when did it arise? This is where we have far less knowledge and researchers, principally Laura, are advancing bold hypotheses based on their research up to this point. We can change our mind if we want to.

So that is an extremely brief summation that missed a heck of a lot of information... At the point where you set your "trap," there was a call for information from academia on neanderthals. Instead of going along with the spirit of the thread, you acted like you were innocently adding something to the discussion (which as we have already said was irrelevant to the discussion) when really you were waiting for a certain reaction. Since you were not actually trying to add information to the thread but instead where waiting for a certain reaction, you were acting manipulatively. Then when you get your own thread you are more or less refusing to discuss Kerner. You are acting like a child who says, "If I can't have what I want on MY terms, then I don't want it at all." It is basically the "Now I am going to go eat worms and die" routine.

You have to keep in mind that in this age it is your people the one who is "leading" the process of destruction. It is not the semites. Maybe in preceding ages were the Atlantes, in this you are the "ones".

You know... You could have just said something like (probably in its own thread though), "Guys... I am just not buying this whole characterization of the neanderthals that we are building." Then you probably could have started a rather stimulating discussion though it might have required you to read some of what Laura is reading. Or... "Guys... I have a misgiving that our focus on psychopathy could give Caucasians an excuse to sweep under the rug all the damage they have done to indigenous cultures."

Well... On that note, you need to remember that many Europeans where indigenous peoples who got a hefty dose of colonisation from, most recently, the Romans. And we also need to be careful about romaticizing indigenous cultures. Some of them were as awful as the modern global control system just with much less reach. Example: Archaeologists think some of the tribes of Southern Mexico and Central America were clear-cutting a plot of jungle for a city, using it until the soil was depleted, and then clear cutting a new plot. Wow... That sounds really earth-loving and holistic to me.

The repetitiveness of human history is one of the reasons we ask "Why?" around here. The world seems to have some fundamental problems, and fundamental solutions are challenging to find mentally and emotionally.

By the way, you do know there are quite a few Latin Americans on this forum, don't you? In fact, some of them are involved with the fundamental research going on here.

So... Are you going to pack up your toys and go home? Or are you going to learn something?

Yea it has become pretty evident by now that rofo6850 has great deal of personal identification attached to the whole subject . As the result he perceives us (other discussants) as some sort of enemy or different tribe, it also appears to me rofo is very much hung up on self importance issue.

I wonder if anything we say at this point can be understood at all as long as rofo6850 is in this mode.

rofo6850 - somehow you managed to twist the discussion where laura presented her working hypothesis in order to collect more data into the quest to prove that only you got it right and everyone else has got it wrong. In the process this has become - me ( latino american) against you indo-europians.
Can you see at least this?
Can you see how convoluted, morose and contradictory this is? This is how predator mind usually manifests -your predator mind just got exposed.

The question is what are YOU ( Your real I) going to do about it - assuming that there is real I there.

rofo6850 said:
It is not an accusation, it is an observation, something I saw in this forum, don't remember
when and to who. I have nothing personally against you, believe me. I really appreciate what you have done. Only that in this particular issue I do not agree with your lecture of reality. It is only that.

Does not seems so:
rofo6850 said:
Sure, it is your forum and your place, it is exactly what I expected you to do.

rofo6850 said:
Anyway thank you for posting some of my messages in your forum. I will continue my journey in search of better winds.

rofo6850 said:
I expected this because I had seen it be done to other members of the forum who openly voiced their disagreement.

rofo6850 said:
I wonder why you resist so much such a vision of reality like that, maybe lack of self
criticism?

rofo6850 said:
The C's material is indeed interesting, but for me is an expression of the collective unconscious, it is not property of anyone. My reading of them is indeed different than yours, they have been clear about the nature of aryan people. And I will continue reading this material, unless of course you close the forum.

Have you clean your machine as to being able to have contact with your higher self?
While you do not do it remember that the material you talk about is the gift of someone's being in this case from Laura.

You seem to underestimate the hard and intense internal working that this represents, maybe because this is something you have not yet begun to do?

Thing is, Rofo quotes Kerner writing:

"The greatest savage of all our kind in the history of our human species has sadly been the white Euro-Caucasian. This is not a racist charge. It is simply the truth. Though outnumbered five to one in the world by other racial groups, the occidental whute has proved, in terms of numbers, to be the greates killer of the human genus the planet has ever known. The ratio of people killed by this group, set against this killed by nonoccidental groups over the past few thousand years, is estimated at over seven hundred to one. The Huns, the Goths, the Visigoths, the Vikings, the Angles, the Saxons, the Romans, the Greeks and more recently the Germans, the British, the French, the Russians, the Dutchs, the Spanish and the Portuguese have between them in their colonizing greed accounted for some of the most draconian evil against innocent humanity the world has ever known" - Chapter 12 - Lamb Among Wolves

And to a certain extent, this is absolutely correct. The question is WHY?

That "WHY?" is a howling cry across the pages of history because the fact is, that is not how it was in the beginning. After Cro-Magnon man arrived in Europe, europe apparently achieved a sort of nirvana civilization that was peaceful for over 25,000 years. They stayed there, were satisfied and stable and were, in fact, the last bastion of the hunter-gatherer way of life in the regions now known as "western society."

From "The Origins of Wars: Violence in Prehistory" we read:

Briefly, the long succession of wars, invasions, and destruction which
characterized the Eastern Mediterranean region during the second millennium
bce include: the destruction of the Babylonian empire by the Kassites and
Hittites; raids carried out by the Kingdom of Hatti across the whole of the
Anatolian periphery; nomad invasions which shook the Assyrian empire;
successful invasions by the pharaohs as far afield as Nubia and Syria; and
wars directed by the Ramessides against the Hittites and Sea Peoples.
Greek history seems to have been equally violent. In the third millennium
bce, eyries were built in the Cyclades islands and in Kastri (Syros) and concealed
behind fortified walls in order to prevent piracy in the surrounding
area. In Asia Minor, the second city of Troy erected fortified walls, flanked by
towers, on a hilltop; other cities in Anatolia, Syria, and Palestine had similar
defenses in place. In the second millennium bce, the Mycenean cities of
Mycenae, Tiryns, and Pylos barricaded themselves in behind heavily fortified
city walls and set about going to war.

Homer, the earliest of the Greek poets, set the tone in praising the virtues
of warfare. In the Iliad, he describes how the Greeks and Trojans became
enraged, thirsting for blood. Even the gods took sides, supporting their
heroes. Homer refers repeatedly to the heroes’ relentless efforts and describes
scenes of horrific fatal injuries and decapitated bodies as the war continued
to rage. Such sickeningly morbid details frequently form the focus of his
descriptions. The Odyssey is just as violent: upon his return to Ithaca, Ulysses
massacres Penelope’s suitors in cold blood, leading to all-out carnage. So it
seems that the Greeks, experts in the writings of Homer, were also schooled
in violence and severity.

The works of the three great ancient Greek historians – Herodotus,
Thucydides, and Xenophon – are largely devoted to warfare. Herodotus, the
“father of history” renowned for having documented many well-known events,
describes the battles that took place in the Aegean, Persia, Egypt, and the
land of the Scythians. Thucydides devoted himself entirely to his one work,
The History of the Peloponnesian War, which recounts the bloody confrontations
that occurred between Sparta and Athens during the fifth century bce.
Xenophon picks up where this narrative left off in 411 bce, describing the
final stages of this encounter. Later, in Anabasis, he describes the fate of those
Greek mercenaries who were in the pay of Cyrus, king of Persia, in the battle
which brought Cyrus head to head with his brother and tells of their retreat
through Anatolia back toward their motherland.

The Tragedians (Aeschylus, Euripides) alternate between accounts of war
and family dispute. The works of the Sophists (Protagoras, Hippias, Prodicus)
all refer to the advantages and disadvantages of war, some references being
more obvious than others. Philosophers often discuss combat in an attempt
to assign an ethical and existential value to the individual, enabling him
to fight against fate. Even Plato’s philosophical writings are scattered with
accounts of warfare as, for example, in the Symposium in which the troublemaker,
Alcibiades (himself a defeated war leader), describes Socrates’s exploits
at the battle of Potidaea.

The sacred texts of the great monotheistic religions are no more peaceoriented.
The Bible is a collection of military exploits: its exegesis reveals that
retaliation, war, revenge, deportations, and the capturing of prisoners were
common events. If we recognize that a large proportion of the verses are
derived from even older legends, as in the case of the Epic of Gilgamesh, then
the same glorification of violence can also be identified. Established in the
seventh century of the common era (ce), the Qur’an makes no attempts to
conceal its tendencies toward holy war or jihad as a way of subjugating or
destroying infidels, although the majority of its suras do preach tolerance.
Violent warfare also forms an integral part of India’s oldest religions.
The most ancient sacred texts, such as the Bhagavad-Gita, declare war to be
essential for any would-be hero. The Mahabharata, a Sanskrit epic of more
than 200,000 verses, is devoted entirely to the never-ending confrontations
between the Kaurava and the Pandava.

But what of ancient China, home of Confucianism and Taoism? Even
here, it is said that the king of Qin (from which the European name for
China is derived) had 240,000 people decapitated in 293 bce in an attempt to
end the war between Han and Wei. The reign of Huang Di, who brought
unity to China in the third century bce, followed a period of extensive
bloodshed.4 In around 500 bce, Chinese polemics expert Sun Tzu wrote The
Art of War, which was apparently considered to be an authoritative work
by Japanese military institutions right up to the attack on Pearl Harbor on
December 7, 1941.

In Central America, Cortez’s conquistadors were appalled by the human
sacrifices made during Aztec religious ceremonies, in which thousands of
people were put to death in just one day. However, under the protection of
the Cross, these very same Catholic conquistadors in turn slaughtered the
Mexican populations.

How should we interpret this global barbarity which has infiltrated history
from the very beginning? Has violent behavior been glorified and exaggerated
over time in the interests of a few omnipotent leaders? Was history written
primarily by the victorious and then manipulated for their own gain? Although
exaggerations may have been made at times, war is nevertheless present
throughout the earliest written works, both literary and religious. However,
rather than looking at such written evidence, this study will focus primarily
upon prehistoric archeology, exploring civilization before the advent of
writing systems. The main objective is to define the behavior of humans
before the emergence of the first states – this is essentially an archeological
enterprise. ...

Among predatory animals (carnivores such as felines and canines), confrontations
between individuals within the same social group frequently
erupt when prey is being shared out, particularly when such food is scarce.
Squabbles and fights break out as individuals chase each other around the
prey, awaiting their share. Intimidation tactics often result in biting and
serious injuries.

It has been known for aggressiveness to be taken one step further among
the big cats, most notably lions; females, sometimes accompanied by a dominant
male, have been observed killing and devouring the cubs of another
female. This behavior is far from common and seems to occur most notably
during severe food shortages. Chimpanzees have also been observed exhibiting
this extreme behavior, though again very rarely. In this case, however,
there is no evidence of omophagy, i.e., animal cannibalism, occurring.
Another level of violence (if one can apply the term to animal behavior)
can arise as a result of confrontation between two social groups, usually
carnivores such as felines, lycaons, and hyenas. Such confrontations are
almost always prompted by attempts to seize or defend territories valued for
hunting or predation. Anthropoid apes (chimpanzees and gorillas) also carry
out such attacks. Identifying the reasons for such behavior in predatory
carnivores and apes is far from easy. Whilst the instinctive urge to gain
control over territories rich in prey may well lead to fighting, other less
specific reasons have also been suggested by ethologists following research
carried out by Morris. It is claimed, for example, that modifications of an
ecological niche and specific pathological traits can trigger abnormal behavior.

The problem becomes all the more complex in the case of apes, which are
known to throw projectiles and even use branches as clubs when carrying out
assaults on other groups. Could this be how the use of weapons in prehuman
species first came about?

New research has also revealed a tendency to expel certain members of a
social group among certain species of ape. Whilst this generally prevents a
female from mating with her offspring, it also leads to aggressive behavior
within the group. This “biological” attempt to prevent incest (which the
authors in question claim to be Darwinian behavior) is highly significant: it
indicates that more complex social relations may have evolved in pre-human
primates, a complexity which is not exhibited by the other species of carnivorous
mammal discussed here. This behavior is accompanied by changes in the
cerebral capabilities of these apes which may have been responsible for the
emergence of new behavioral patterns in early humans and their descendants
with violence becoming a kind of “cerebral” behavior, at the center of new
urges and desires.11

Aggressiveness between different species, on the other hand, is related
primarily to predation. Whereas felines and canines hunt for prey, prehominid
apes were omnivorous. The Australopithecines, by contrast, are
often compared to vultures since they frequently devoured the remains of
herbivorous mammals left behind by predators. It is even possible that
Australopithecines may have exhibited a kind of “proto-fighting” behavior
prior to actual hunting, a behavior that would have continued to evolve
throughout the Paleolithic.

It is likely that predatory strategies and techniques became more complex
and “human-like” as cerebral capabilities evolved, as outlined above. As well
as leading to the development of hunting, this evolutionary process may also
have triggered more violent behavior with the same weapons being used both
in hunting and in fighting.

Thus it seems that a certain amount of biologically driven aggressive
behavior is directed at animals of the same species and becomes particularly
fierce when motivated by competition for sexual partners or food, though it
is very rare for any individual to be killed during such conflicts. By contrast,
playful interaction, rest, and “civility” all play an important part in feline
behavior.

When confrontation between different social groups within the same
species does occur, intimidation seems to be preferable to inflicting injury;
violent behavior is reserved for crisis situations when competition for hunting
territories is rife. Deaths often occur when individuals become isolated from
the group (due to immaturity, old age, or illness), thus losing the protection
offered by the group setting.

Murder is particularly rare among the apes and most notably among our
closest relatives, the anthropoid apes. Confrontations tend to involve the use
of projectiles. Incest is also prevented by aggressive, though not fatal, moves
to exclude certain individuals from the group.

If carrying out such research into our closest ancestors does indeed play an
essential part in identifying the beginnings of human violence, both on an
individual and a group level, then it seems that, as human beings, we cannot
resort to the excuse that our violence is a product of our pre-hominid evolution;
it is the human brain alone which has made us the most dangerous of
all animals.

Back
Top Bottom