Northern & Southern Lights (aurora borealis/australis)

Perhaps it didn't fry us because of 'current sheet grounding'? If so, something 'out there' saved our technology from being fried, for now!

In the meantime, Mars is expected to be bathed in auroras from pole to pole from another CME hitting that planet... today!

Global Auroras on Mars

How about certain consciousness units that read collinear waves, capable of assimilating much more electromagnetic energy in their environment and that thanks to them that energy was assimilated, managing to stop the damage to everyone?

How about certain consciousness units that read collinear waves, capable of assimilating much more electromagnetic energy in their environment and that thanks to them that energy was assimilated, managing to stop the damage to everyone?

I don't think that we are there yet. On the other hand, it could be that the STS guys did some magic to reduce the damage so that their precious technology won't be fried.

I was looking up "current sheet grounding", and there's this:

Session 17 July 2022:

Q: (whitecoast) Was the observed cooling on Pluto and Neptune this year caused by passing through a galactic current sheet (as Suspicious Observers claims), the approach of Sol's companion star, or another material cause?

A: Grounding the current.

Q: (L) So that would be related to the sun's twin, is that it?

A: Yes

(L) Which is related to the approach of Sol's companion.

So, yes, that's a possibility. Or, we should expect it to still happen, just delayed, like the guy in the video Persej posted said.

And/or, the effects are not always the same, depending on who knows how many factors. Sometimes it may fry technology, other times people's brains. The Jamaica/New Caledonia + riots connection sure is interesting. As above so below?

I don't think that we are there yet. On the other hand, it could be that the STS guys did some magic to reduce the damage so that their precious technology won't be fried.
Just in case, I wasn't referring to the few thousand people on this forum.

Millions and millions across the planet who have the ability to do that.

I felt clearly when this solar storm was reported, that there were not going to be serious problems.

I'm sure many of you had the same feeling.

Just in case, I wasn't referring to the few thousand people on this forum.

Millions and millions across the planet who have the ability to do that.

I felt clearly when this solar storm was reported, that there were not going to be serious problems.

I'm sure many of you had the same feeling.

Well, you could make an argument that the sheer number of people on Earth at this time played a role in assimilation of this energy. At the time of the Carrington event, there was about 1.2 billion of people, and now there is more than 8 billion. So perhaps at least a quantity of consciousness was an important factor, if we don't yet have a better quality of it.

Since the C's said to "watch the land, sea, and skies" it made me wonder if this was another sign of some immanent phase shift. Perhaps related to the ice age? I know auroras are a sign of cosmic rays and particles entering our atmosphere more deeply, which can serve as nucleation sites for precipitation.
Wonder if the recent aurora display caused by the solar flares of 10-11 May is in any way related to the many instances of heavy precipitation recorded across the world. Floods killed several people in both Afghanistan and Iran while Germany, France and Northern Italy were heavily affected by floods last week. Flash floods also hit parts of Indonesia and India and rare snow storms were seen in South Korea and Turkey, the latter being caused by a cyclone affecting the European part of Russia which caused a drop in temperature by 8-10 C.

Given what we know about the impact of coronal mass ejections on earth changes via the magnetosphere as described by Pierre, it will be interesting to see if we witness an increase in earthquakes and volcanic activity in the coming weeks. Maybe there's a link to the recent eruption of Semeru in Indonesia and of the mud volcano in Azerbaijan.

Stockholm Aurora Outbreak
13 Aug 2024

It was one of the bigger outbreaks, albeit not as great in terms of brightness. Yet, they did reach all the way to and beyond zenit ! Mostly dull looking to the naked eye (except a few moments) - but as soon I aimed a camera at the sky - they turned out to be pretty nice and colorful. I started to watch the sky a bit before midnight - at a time it was all overcast. Luckily, they moved suddenly towards NE - so the green curtains became increasingly visible.

Here are a few images I took last night - albeit here the quality is of lesser nature, due to the strong jpg compression I have been using in order to keep the thread fluid.

2024-08-13-00-26-35-Northern-Lights,-Aurora.jpg

2024-08-13-00-37.jpg

2024-08-13-00-34.jpg

2024-08-13-00-25-07-Northern-Lights,-Aurora.jpg

2024-08-13-01-05-10-Northern-Lights,-Aurora-Enhanced-NR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom