Nuclear physicist: WTC pulverized by nuclear plasma weapon?

aragorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I just came across this on Twitter, and haven't looked it at depth, but from what I read this sounds like a semi-plausible explanation for the WTC collapses. Well, at least more plausible than the 'directed energy weapon' thing by Judy Wood and others. This could of course be another crackpot theory, but this guy is a nuclear physicist (or, so they say) with a refreshingly new angle and some collaborating evidence.

This physicist has a web site, a few videos, but the fastest way to get a gist of the theory is to read this twitter thread:

and then for details the quite long PDF (but with just images and bullet points) from his website:

http://911history.de/pdfs/9II_excerpt_London.pdf

Website

9/11: nukleare Kriegsspiele der Oligarchen

You can find two videos with his presentations on the website and at least one shorter one (mentioned in the article below) on YouTube:

Here's a short summary from another website:

From : Greencrow As The Crow Flies: 9/11: A Nuclear Event: As Heinz Pommer says...it was a "Nuclear Field Experiment"
Monday, May 1, 2017
9/11: A Nuclear Event
"A Nuclear Field Experiment"

Sixteen years have passed since the events of September 11, 2001. The truth about what happened on that day has come out in bursts, like the squibs of nanothermite that took the WTC towers down. Over the years it has been "boom, boom boom"....an explosion of truth...then a few years for it to be absorbed by those with the capacity for critical thinking....then silence...then another boom. I would call the video above a very loud boom in this sequence.

Heinz Pommer, with his appropriately "Strangeloveian" German sounding accent, is a mild mannered nuclear physicist. He reluctantly took on the challenge of examining the evidence of 9/11, as provided by Richard Gage's "Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth", Dr. Judy Wood, and others and looked at it through a nuclear scientist's lens. At first he set out to disprove the idea that nuclear bombs were part of the smorgasbord of technologies used in the attack. But the fingerprints were all over the radiation in the dust...so the scientist finally had to conclude that nukes WERE used to bring down the towers.

As I say, this video, IMO, is the first breakthrough in this unsolved crime that has come along since, perhaps, the videos of Dr. Judy Wood. It is a "must watch" video...particularly for the diagrams of how the nuclear bombs were placed in the basements of the WTC and channels built into the elevator shafts for the energy to travel upwards, etc.

This guy Dimitri Khalezov was stating that WTC were pulled down by nuclear detonations theory forward from the very beginning: 911thology 2015 - Dimitri Khalezov's new urgent address !
I had followed his story for years but stopped a few years ago. Hopefully, he is still alive...
EDIT: he seems to be alive:

He is the one that spotted that the term "Ground Zero" has been removed from all modern thesauruses (as the place of the impact of a thermonuclear bomb/device). That would have required a huge concerted effort and the expense on the part of the party that did it...

The animated graphic is cool. I'm not an expert so can't say anything expertly, but it sounds reasonable to me.

One of the things that Pommer’s theory would explain, maybe, is somethings that has always puzzled me: why people were jumping out of the WTC windows, knowing that they would commit suicide that way. If we suppose that the ‘neutron radiation’ (or something similar) was piling up, through the elevator shafts and the core, that could have caused some seriously painful effects on people, like burning skin and sensations of burning inside. It must have been something really painful that made those people jump.

The reason could have been of course ‘just’ heat and smoke, but if I remember correctly, people were jumping from floors that were not overtly burning. On the other hand, those firefighters and rescuers that were in the buildings just prior to collapse, that survived, haven’t to my knowledge told of any radiation affiliated symptoms.

One of the things that Pommer’s theory would explain, maybe, is somethings that has always puzzled me: why people were jumping out of the WTC windows, knowing that they would commit suicide that way. If we suppose that the ‘neutron radiation’ (or something similar) was piling up, through the elevator shafts and the core, that could have caused some seriously painful effects on people, like burning skin and sensations of burning inside. It must have been something really painful that made those people jump.

The reason could have been of course ‘just’ heat and smoke, but if I remember correctly, people were jumping from floors that were not overtly burning. On the other hand, those firefighters and rescuers that were in the buildings just prior to collapse, that survived, haven’t to my knowledge told of any radiation affiliated symptoms.

Those are good points. I wondered about that myself. Why didn't the people just find an alternative way down, or wait to see what would happen? Why the "burning" urge to jump??? Something really strange must have been going on inside that building.

Interesting! And this paper (attached) has some really interesting reports from people who lived though Hiroshima. Some reported an extreme heat, feeling like they were about to suffocate and die, without knowing exactly why. They were lost, didn't know where they were, etc. That alone could make people jump out, I guess.

It says at one point: "The most striking psychological feature of this immediate experience was the sense of a sudden and absolute shift from normal existence to an overwhelming encounter with death, an emotional theme that remains with the victim indefinitely."

I don't know how much of this could be attributed to the shock itself or to radiation more specifically, but I thought it was quite interesting (and the paper very sad) anyway.

Attachments

• Hiroshima.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 8
I just read one document by Pommer where he refutes the ‘debunking’ of the nuclear theory by Architects&Engineers/911. It’s interesting, that groups like A&E want to stick to the ‘nano thermite’ theory, no matter what. Could it be, that they are a deliberate distraction? Could it be, that they push this nano thermite theory to muddy the waters, so that no one would suspect that something even more strange happened?

Reading this document, I’m having second thoughts about acute radiation being the cause for these people to jump. However, it seems like radiation ‘clouds’ will cause very intense heat. So, perhaps, even without any material burning, it got so immensely hot, that they just had to jump.

Here’s the document:

http://www.911history.de/pdfs/Arguments_en.pdf

Also, one of the more stronger arguments that something nuclear happened, is that the clouds that people were engulfed by were very hot. If I’ve understood correctly, clouds from traditional explosives (non-nuclear) are cold. The ‘mushroom clouds’ were also very high, reaching miles up into the sky. Traditional explosives, so the document says, spread mainly horizontally.

On the other hand, those firefighters and rescuers that were in the buildings just prior to collapse, that survived, haven’t to my knowledge told of any radiation affiliated symptoms.

Doesn't this count:
More evidence firefighters risk cancer from 9/11 exposure
Male first responders may risk multiple myeloma, prostate, thyroid cancer

Firefighters who worked the site of the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center in New York have an extra-high risk of cancer, especially multiple myeloma, researchers reported Thursday.

The two studies, which look only at white male firefighters, add another piece to the puzzle of what health risks are raised among 9/11 responders, but they don’t provide a definitive answer to the question.

The researchers said the heavy dust of toxic chemicals that bathed just about everybody at the site, both during and in the months after the attacks, appears to be taking an especially heavy toll on first responders.

They studied white, male firefighters with multiple myeloma and also screened a group of older firefighters for a condition that can lead to the blood cancer.

“Our study shows that World Trade Center exposure may be a risk factor for the development of multiple myeloma and its precursor disease,” the team wrote in the report, published in the Journal of the American Medical Association’s JAMA Oncology.

“We observe striking patterns,” Dr. Ole Landgren of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York and colleagues added.

“We found the median age of multiple myeloma diagnosis to be 57 years, which is roughly 12 years younger than what is seen nationally,” they added.

They also found that more of the men than would otherwise be expected had a pre-cancerous condition called monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS), which can progress to myeloma.

But Dr. Otis Brawley of the American Cancer Society was cautious about assuming too much from the findings.

“These trials, because of the size of cohort, cannot identify a small increase in cancer risk due to World Trade Center exposure, and correlation does not mean causation,” Brawley wrote in a commentary.

“Perhaps this issue is beyond the limits of science.”

The same team found in 2011 that firefighters had a higher risk of cancer — helping answer a question that had been fought out in the courts for years as first responders sought compensation and care for the after-effects of the disaster.
[...]
“We project that the FDNY-WTCHP cohort will experience a greater cancer burden than would be expected from a demographically similar population,” the researchers wrote.
[...]
It wasn’t a big increase — a projected 2,714 cases among white male firefighters, compared to 2,596 among similar white male New Yorkers.

“Those who performed work at the WTC site may be at increased risk for prostate cancer, thyroid cancer, and melanoma owing to their exposure to carcinogens in the WTC dust,” the researchers wrote.

It was widely expected that first responders and survivors of the attacks might have a higher cancer risk.

“Many WTC first responders were initially exposed to aerosolized dust and toxic fumes from burning jet fuel and building materials,” the researchers wrote.

This dust included pulverized cement, glass fibers, asbestos, lead, cancer-causing compounds called polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons or PAHs, polychlorinated biphenyls or PCBs, polychlorinated furans and dioxins.

“For the next 10 months of the rescue, recovery, and cleanup effort, responders were exposed to burning subterranean fires that released trapped gases and dust, and were not extinguished until the end of December,” the researchers wrote.

“The final insult included diesel fuel combustion byproducts from heavy equipment used at the site.”

The dust and chemicals could also cause chronic inflammation, which can lead to cancer, they said.

More evidence that 9/11 firefighters may have an extra cancer risk

Back when I was reading Veterans Today, there was ongoing articles re verified radioactive elements in the dust.

Remote Viewing 9/11: Part 1 - The World Trade Center Attacks

The people at Farsight institute have just made their premium RV report on 9/11 freely accessible on YouTube.

All of you who have not purchased their DVD on this subject can now watch for free.

There are five RV sessions included:

1. The WTC 7 event
  2. The North Tower
  3. The South Tower
  4. Inside the cockpit of one of the airplanes
  5. Exploring a secretive military base monitoring and directing the events
The release of Part 2 concerning the Pentagon attack will be on March 15, 2019.

I think the remote viewers of Farsight have done an excellent job on this subject❗

Remote Viewing 9/11: Part 1 - The World Trade Center Attacks

The people at Farsight institute have just made their premium RV report on 9/11 freely accessible on YouTube.

All of you who have not purchased their DVD on this subject can now watch for free.

There are five RV sessions included:

1. The WTC 7 event
  2. The North Tower
  3. The South Tower
  4. Inside the cockpit of one of the airplanes
  5. Exploring a secretive military base monitoring and directing the events
The release of Part 2 concerning the Pentagon attack will be on March 15, 2019.

I think the remote viewers of Farsight have done an excellent job on this subject❗

Would it be possible for you to shortly summarize what they propose (or what they 'saw')? I'd appreciate that very much, since I usually have limited time to watch videos.

Would it be possible for you to shortly summarize what they propose (or what they 'saw')? I'd appreciate that very much, since I usually have limited time to watch videos.

As far as the WTC 1/2+7 events are concerned they are practically corroborating the findings already mentioned in this thread. Their minds seem to "float" right in the middle of things.

From the dozens of observations, descriptions and perceptions being relayed by the remote viewers, I remember them mentioning molten steel streaming downward, microscopic particles being blown around by the explosions, the buildings collapsing at the speed of sound and the explosive energy going upward from the basement, a white-blue flash of energy, vaporized metal and concrete, molten metal and concrete in the debris, metal turning to vapor, steel becoming instantaneously vaporized, a severe compression collapse of the building, a downward torque, shaped charges, somewhat radioactive, mini-cylinder bomb, buildings seemed to be wired with fiber optics, billowing cloud...

Turning back "the clock" somewhat, RVers Daz Smith and Dick Allgire encountered people in white overalls stepping out of a white unmarked van in the basement, distributing packages in key areas around the building which the RVers considered to be plastic explosives, acting fast and professionally and leaving in their white van.

In another scene the viewers mentally appeared in the cockpit of one of the hapless airliners destined to crash into WTC 1 or 2. The pilots have lost control, they are lost. Their controls don't work. The captain has short grey hair.
Electronic hijacking is mentioned...

Going about their task trying to find out what caused the WTC catastrophy the RVers finally emerged at a secretive military or intelligence agency installation, with a big circular antennae array. They were observing uniformed and civilian people seemingly monitoring an event in real time, checking maps and written stuff, probably executing plans long in the making. They seemed to be preparing for contingencies, like plan A or plan B.

The installation seemed to be optically camouflaged. Courtney Brown mentioned Virginia and Maryland, obviously hinting at the CIA (Fort Langley, VA) and the NSA (Fort Meade, MD).

The viewers were prevented from intruding further into the base by EM protection or a Faraday shielding...

That's all I could scribble down... I hope it helps. ;-)

Interesting (the physicist Heinz Pommer's account) as it has come up before and does some cross over connecting. And yes, the people jumping, the heat and obvious delerium that was taking place.

Just to recap January 18, 2003

Q: Yet, you said the United States would be bombed, and on another occasion you said there would not be a nuclear war.

A: "Bombs" are not all "nuclear." And, there are "natural bombs."

Q: (A) I want to ask about the collapse of the World Trade Center. There is evidence of seismicity and unusual pulses that seem to have simply disintegrated matter.

A: Very good observation, but that does not mean human sabotage either. There were certainly "pulses." They were of a "natural" source that was "sculpted" or "shaped" and directed.

Q: What do you mean by a 'natural source?'

A: Energies of the planet artificially collected and disbursed. An artificial earthquake sort of.

Q: But we are still talking about technology. Where is the operational center for this type of thing?

A: 4th density technology.

Q: This we know. But there are human brains involved. What brains are behind this?

A: Did you ever wonder why the pentagon is a pentagon? Hint!

Q: Is that why they specifically included the Pentagon as one of the buildings to be hit in the 9-11 attack; to allay suspicions?

A: Yup!

Q: Are there 4th density sections to the Pentagon?

A: Absolutely. It is a "deep cover" kind of place.

Q: (A) There is this Pentagon, then there is another superpower - Russia - and still another - China...

A: There is only one. The U.S. just happens to be the center.

A websearch on 'Judy Wood' landed me here, to notice the write-off of some of her work in the 1st post on this thread. With the widespread attribution (outside of mainstream, of course) of some recent "wildfires" esp. the one in Maui to directed energy weaponry, does the initial poster here still have the same opinion of Wood's suggestion? I suggest reading her book. Weather modification figures prominently, as in the ignored hurricane heading for NYC that day, veering when presumably it was no longer "needed". The "jumpers" mentioned here I think she contended (this is from my memory) were expelled way too far from buildings to have been simply jumping.. Most interesting for myself were the Alaska-based magnetic detectors that pointed to NYC. Many more points some graphically illustrated. Anyway her excellent eye for anomaly merits close attention. It is to my mind not only possible but probable that multiple means were used by Sept 11 perps.

Back
Top Bottom