Nuevas traducciones al español / New Spanish translations

I want to tell you that I wrote the blog "Los Casiopeos" the target was positioning web Cassiopaea topics in Spanish, because some of them did not appear in searches.
At first I wrote and comment some post citing its sources quoted.
When I saw the GALAXIA2002 comment in the forum, I thought she was right and to avoid confusion, some post delete them and instead repeated links to books and chapters of the original source: quantumfuture.net and Cassiopaea.org.
I apologize for not having first had the courage and confidence in myself to remark that had made ​​this blog .... At that time, I felt fear ... because I was surprised that there was pressure behind it. The blog was visited by distant countries who do not speak English or Spanish and some organizations unfamiliar to me, every time I was going to post some post the browser would not let me ... my computer was as "suspended" I never imagined the level of censorship with respect to these issues.
For that reason stop writing 2 years ago on the web.
After that experience and for others reason personals, I learned that it is not enough simply good intentions ... you need clarity and consistency of purpose.
A few days ago I've read again the story of Pepperfritz and finally I decided to participate here in the forum.

If I need to correct something or collaborate, you can tell me.

I appreciate your comments.
*(sorry my english, but I traduced with google)

Yo quiero contarles que yo realice el blog "Los Casiopeos" con el objetivo de posicionar en la web los temas de Cassiopaea en español, porque algunos de ellos no aparecian en las busquedas.
Al principio yo escribi y comente algunos post traduciendo y citando sus fuentes entre comillas.
Cuando vi el comentario de GALAXIA2002 en el foro, me di cuenta que ella tenia razon y para evitar confusiones posteriores, algunos post los borre y en su lugar repeti los enlaces de los libros y sus capitulos de sus fuente originales: Los sitios de quantumfuture.net y de Cassiopaea.org.
Pido disculpas por no haber antes tenido el valor y la confianza en mi misma para comentar que habia realizado este blog…. En esos momentos, yo senti temor… ya que me sorprendio la presión que existía detrás de todo esto. El blog era visitado por paises lejanos que no hablan ingles ni español y por algunas organizaciones poco conocidas por mi, cada vez que yo iba a publicar algun post el navegador no me lo permitia… mi computador quedaba como "suspendido" no me imagine jamás el nivel de censura con respecto a estos temas. Por ese motivo y otros personales yo deje de escribir hace 2 años atrás en la web.

Hace unos días atrás yo he leido nuevamente la historia de Pepperfritz y finalmente yo decidi participar aquí en el foro.

Después de esa experiencia y por otros motivos personales yo aprendi que no es suficiente una simple buena intención… es necesario la claridad y la coherencia del proposito.

Si es necesario corregir algo o colaborar, ustedes pueden decirmelo
Agradezco sus comentarios.

Hola caracol!!! Gracias por tu sinceridad!!!

A mí me gustó mucho tu página, por eso la promocioné en el foro con mucha pasión jejeje… ;)

Creo que todos tenemos motivos para no atrevernos a escribir en el foro… el depredador interno, la ley general, no sé… Pero a mí también me costó mucho atreverme a escribir, y luego me he arrepentido muchísimo de no haberlo hecho antes… Lo importante es que ya has dado el paso y de aquí hacia adelante… espero leerte mucho por el foro… Cualquier duda o pregunta que tengas sobre el funcionamiento del foro no dudes en plantearla. No te preocupes por el inglés, muchos aquí escribimos con el traductor de google y los angloparlantes son muy considerados con nosotros ;D

Hi Caracol!!! thanks for your honesty!!!

I really liked your page, that's why I promoted it in the forum with passion lol ... ;)

I think we all have reasons for not daring to write in the forum ... Internal predator, the general law, I don't know ... But I also took a lot of daring to write, and then I regretted not having done much earlier ... The important is that you've taken the plunge and for here to forward ... I hope to read you very much for the forum ... Any doubts or questions you have about the operation of the forum does not hesitate to raise it. Do not worry about the English, many here write with google translator and English speakers are very considerate of us.
;D

Caracol said:
After that experience and for others reason personals, I learned that it is not enough simply good intentions ... you need clarity and consistency of purpose.
A few days ago I've read again the story of Pepperfritz and finally I decided to participate here in the forum.

Hace unos días atrás yo he leido nuevamente la historia de Pepperfritz y finalmente yo decidi participar aquí en el foro. Después de esa experiencia y por otros motivos personales yo aprendi que no es suficiente una simple buena intención… es necesario la claridad y la coherencia del proposito.

Tengo curiosidad... ¿qué historia de Pepperfritz, entre otras cosas, te ha animado para escribir en el foro?

I have curiosity ... What Pepperfritz history, among other things, have been encouraged you to write in the forum?

It's nice to have you here Caracol! :D

Orange Scorpion said:
I have curiosity ... What Pepperfritz history...
I second that. Could you tell about that, what touched you specifically from her story?
(Note: Pepperfritz (Victoria Ridout) I believe she was a beloved moderator from here who died (suddenly...) some years ago).

And also, could you tell us more about "En esos momentos, yo senti temor… ya que me sorprendio la presión que existía detrás de todo esto."
What kind of pressure that you feeled at the time, are you referring to?

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----
Qué gusto tenerte aquí Caracol! :D

Orange Scorpion said:
I have curiosity ... What Pepperfritz history...
Secundo lo mismo. Podrías decir más sobre eso, qué fue lo que te llamó la atención específicamente de su historia?
(Nota: Pepperfritz (Victoria Ridout) Creo recordar que fue una querida moderadora que falleció (repentinamente...) hace unos años.

Y también, podrías decirnos más sobre "En esos momentos, yo senti temor… ya que me sorprendio la presión que existía detrás de todo esto.", A A qué tipo de presión te refieres que sentías en ese tiempo?

Back
Top Bottom