number 1 or 11

koin said:
Noticing the 11:11 could be the result of some "correct" action or decision in regards to a 3D lesson?

Considering the nature of the reality in which we are entrapped, I would consider seeing 11:11 or any variation (or 3:33) to be more of a signpost that one IS entrapped - inside the matrix and at the mercy of all that entails - rather than it being a sign that one is 'on the right path'. I think the newage idea that such recognitions are 'good news' is just another manifestation of wishful thinking, but I tend to take this being trapped here 'thing' rather seriously... ;)

We live in a realm that is wholly controlled, and perhaps our higher selves send signals all day every day in an attempt to get our attention and help us realize this truth. How many times does a person have to see 11:11 before they realize that something/somewhere/somebeing is 'programmed' or 'mechanical' or 'cyclical'? Just some thoughts - and as Mr. Scott says, "I reserve the right to have no idea what I'm talking about".

My first post in my life was on croatian web page.

Theme: prognostication numbers

I was asking about number 1 or 11, same post like here

My post on this theme was 33(nothing planed)

I got answers: you are idiot..this..that

I do not lie

And i read cassiopea transcripts

Quote:
Q: I would like to ask about references to the number 33 that I came across after reading tons of material, it seems that somehow the number 33 significant in terms of esoteric, secret societies ..?
A: As oubičajeno, we just do not give answers, but also helps to learn yourself! Now, take 11 and see ...
Q: Well, 3 times 11 is the 33rd
A: Yes, but what about 11?
Q: Well, eleven is supposedly one of the primary or divinely strong numbers. When Kaballaha, 11 is a powerful number ...
A: Yes ...
P: 11 is 10 plus 1, it is divisible only by ourselves first I can not remember anything more.
About: Astrology.
Q: Well, in astrology, the eleventh sign is Aquarius, my name is 11, my birthday is 22, which is twice 11, and I'm broke. Eleventh house were friends, hopes, dreams and desires, and also the adopted child. Aquarius is the bearer (of water), the disseminator of knowledge. Do you have 11 with the expansion of knowledge?
A: Now, 3 house.
Q: Twins. Good. Gemini and Aquarius. The third house is how the mind works, communication, relationships with relatives and descendants, education, local travel, as someone says. The twins are known as "people who consume". Somewhat superficial and are interested in material things of life. It is also the divine number creations. So, what is the connection here?
A: The Matrix.
Q: The third house and the eleventh house create a matrix?
A: The foundation.
Q: Seen cosmic gledanjime, the twins in June, Aquarius in February ... Gemini is the physical man, and Aquarius is a spiritual man?
A: Yin Yang.
Q: So the twins are physical man and Aquarius is the spiritual man ... yin yang ... Whether it is ...
A: Yes ... Medusa 11th
Q: Medusa 11? What has Meduza with that?
A: Title.
Q: Title. Medusa. 11th This is really unbelievable ... I need help here.
A: Yes. 11 squared divided by Phi. 1 times first 5 minus 3rd
Q: Well, it is first I do not understand. I'm not a genius in mathematics. What is the concept here?
A: Look: 353,535th This is the code.
Q: With which is bound by that code?
A: The infinite power.
Q: How is infinite power of knowledge achieved in this code? If you know a soon as this match, so you can use a numerical code?
A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers is the infinite power which they must seek to gain infinite knowledge, which they pledged allegiance infinitely, which they possess for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom that they seek forever.
Q: And that is the significance of number 33? Well it has been around-around ... the circle from which they can not get out!
A: So you have the deception! Remember, those who seek to serve themselves with the advanced knowledge, are doomed only to serve others who want to serve themselves, and can only see what they want to see.
Q: I thought that went through my head, so here we are talking, is that the STS path consists of individuals who want to serve themselves - they are selfish and self-centered - they want to force others to serve them, they want to enslave others, and they are ways to manipulate others to serve them. But they end up so you are forced to do the same by some higher beings than they are. Because they were deceived belief that if you do, you will be able to pull themselves through learning, including the popular religion that promoted "saved" by a simple belief, and giving up their power. And then, you have the whole pyramid of people who take from others by means of deception and fraud. Those who take, take in the end. Pyramid where everybody is on the bottom, most of which do not take from anyone, so they are going to absorb the energy of a higher level, until you reach the top and everything disappears. When OPD-and you have only those who give. And if you are with the STO people, everyone and no one at the bottom or the top, in the void. Finally, all seem to end up using someone else anyway, and the principle of intention. But the OPD, it is more like a circle, balance, no one is left.
A: The balance, yin-yang.
Q: Obviously 33 presents the Serpent, Medusa, etc. ..
A: You mentioned the pyramid, it is interesting ... And what is one-dimensional geometric figure that it represents?
Q: Well, the triangle. And if you have a triangle pointing upwards, you have 3 points in the U.S. down, you have 3, you have 33rd Is that something you come here?
A: Yes.
Q: Is there a connection between number 33 and the Great Pyramids in Egypt?
Q: And what is the connection? Is it that the pyramid builders participated in the activities of a secret society?
A: Yes. And what symbol did you see the "Matrix-in" for the snakes and Sive?
Q: Talk about a triangle with Snake head in it?
Q: We are talking in a way that 33 related to "aliens", or groups of people who had advanced knowledge and capabilities?
A: And / or.
Q: Is that what you are referring to in the book Bramleyevoj as Brotherhood of the Snake, winding?
Q: So, we have a bunch of people who play math knowledge is high, simply held that the employees would be deterred from the human level with the fact that they are manipulated from the higher levels. Does this happen? Or, whether they consciously know what they are doing? Is it a conscious choice or hindered?
A: Both.
Q: If I mention any names, can you identify whether these individuals were involved in this secret group?
A: That would be consistent with your best interests.

Let me once again mention some of our readers to sablažnjivijim C's simply do not provide answers to questions that would be dangerous to know. So now you all can relax!

I was intriqued

I asked myself: i might have manipulated,controlled,...this..that, 100 qustions

Maybe all of that what i write represent nothing or represent something...or go home baby boy you talking bullshit

All i know of astrology is that i am scorpio and my girlfriend is libra

Cassiopea said: if someone wants to learn, must be open to all posibilities-and that is my philosophy,cass just confirmed

do not antagonize

thank you

leo said:
Maybe all of that what i write represent nothing or represent something...or go home baby boy you talking bullshit

All i know of astrology is that i am scorpio and my girlfriend is libra

Cassiopea said: if someone wants to learn, must be open to all posibilities-and that is my philosophy,cass just confirmed

do not antagonize

thank you

I'm afraid that I'm not following you. Do you feel antagonized? May I ask why?

no no i m not angry...antagonized-angry, that is just my style "signature" whatever...nothing bad

I get this all the time, several times daily, though the number strings I see (there are a couple of them) are not 1's. As others report, I see them show up on clocks, receipts, CD song lengths, buildings, advertising, just everywhere. Most interesting are when I see them show up in media and books related to profound moments.

My personal explanation is that these number appearances are signals from my own higher awareness or subconscious regarding my current situation. What I do is when I see them is quickly assess the immediate thought patterns and activities I'm involved with in that moment.

I figure, "My subconscious is really, really smart. Way smarter than me. It knows how to make me look up at the precise moment. It has global awareness." (Actually, I believe that there is a universal and very strong psychic component, that everybody is generally in contact with everybody else on a higher level, and that even though consciously two people may be playing at life with their best poker faces, on the top level, there is active communication going on between all souls, directing people to the best versions of lessons they need to learn).

So I have an agreement with my subconscious. A sort of code book which we've agreed certain numbers will mean. It's sort of a flashcard way of channeling my higher self. (I hope it's my higher self, anyway. When I started seeing numbers I worried about that a bit; like what if it's some attachment trying to guide me rather than ME trying to guide me? To explore this possibility, I've run a number of thought experiments, and have settled on the working theory that the source is STO at any rate. The fact that a friend of mine gets the same numbers and that I've got another friend who can 'see' the spirit world helped in the practical side of these experiments. So I think it's a clean source.

Anyway, it's a fascinating topic. And quite useful for navigating the world once you figure out a system. --I don't know if it's THE system, but my variation of it seems quite effective.

Numerical synchronicities are also discussed in http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=142.0

I'm in the same boat..... started off seeing 911 all the time for a couple months then it changed to 1111 or 111. After noticing it on more then just clocks it's become comical but also "feels kind of wierd" my wife thinks I'm silly...

11. September 1991 papa bush speak to the nation let's build NWO

11. September 2001 -> World Trade Center

11. January 2010 Haiti Earthquake

11. March 2011 Japan Earthquake

2+1 + 1+2 + 2+0+1+2 = 11

Let's make the list longer.

Like Cs said 11 become very significant.

The Pentagon construction began on September 11, 1941.

The Mayan Calender begins on August 11, 3114 BC.

I also think that November 11, 2011 might be significant - or the time around it. It is pretty close to October 2011, which seems to be an important date in the Mayan calender. And then of course, there is Comet Elenin and its tail, which we might pass through.

Some argue that the actual end of the Mayan calendar is on October 28, 2011:

Another equally compelling reason why December 21, 2012 cannot be the true date of completion of creation is that this day is 4 Ahau in the tzolkin count. Since the Long Count consists of exactly 7200 tzolkin rounds then the true end of creation must fall on a day that is 13 Ahau in the tzolkin count so that the tzolkin rounds even out. If we want to find out what is the real date of ending of the creation cycles we must therefore look for a day around the year 2012, which is 13 Ahau in the tzolkin count. The inscriptions in Palenque, written about a thousand years after the Long Count was devised in Izapa, seem to indicate that the date of relevance is October 28, 2011, which in fact is 13 Ahau in the tzolkin count.

_http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/end_of_creationcycles.htm

leo said:
if there is someone to tell me if it says something, or not to pay attention?

Leo, I wonder about this myself. Definitely read the thread "Can't escape 33!" I am not a higher math-type person, so I get lost with numbers. However, I like the looks I get from numerologists when they find my birthdate, my given name, my current married name, and my house number each add up to "7". They tell me that it's awesome but can never tell me why it's so awesome! I guess because I'm not a math person, I navigate through life more through synchronicity (to me it means: pay attention) and my intuition. For instance, I was home alone, it was storming, tornados in the area, etc., and I couldn't decide if I should go to the cellar. It was raining so hard I couldn't hear anything outside, and I have no door bell, plus my living quarters are at the rear of the dwelling so I can't hear people knocking anyway, but I decided to go to the front door "one more time" (it faces West) to see if the sky would indicate I needed to be in the cellar. Imagine my surprise when I opened the front door and there were two women standing there dripping wet seeking shelter! Anyway, this kind of stuff happens to me all the time. Creeps out other people, but my intuition has saved me from potentially disastrous situations on occasion, plus it's a good way to sense the "essence" of other people. You really have to turn off the old ego, "tune in" and zero out any expectations. You know the old adage, "A watched pot never boils!"

A lot of you may already have heard this one (sorry), but I find it intriguing. Maybe someone can explain:
If you add the last 2 digits of your birthyear, mine being 71, and add that to the age you turn/have turned this year, mine being 40 (yikes), you get 111.
It's worked with everyone I know except my daughter, born in 02, who has turned 9, which equals 11.
I wonder what this could mean.

cassandra said:
A lot of you may already have heard this one (sorry), but I find it intriguing. Maybe someone can explain:
If you add the last 2 digits of your birthyear, mine being 71, and add that to the age you turn/have turned this year, mine being 40 (yikes), you get 111.
It's worked with everyone I know except my daughter, born in 02, who has turned 9, which equals 11.
I wonder what this could mean.

Hi cassandra,

Here we talked about it: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=22027.msg234043#msg234043

mkrnhr said:
Numerical synchronicities are also discussed in http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=142.0

Those synchronicities are fun, when I watch to the clook, there is always a seven, or numbers that if you add them is a seven, or when I got the seventh place.

:cool2: Until I got paranoid and stopped to try to find synchronicities.

Oh, Leo, I should have added: Most of the discussion by New Agers on the web about 11:11 alleges that the 11 ... 11 represent two pillars of a "stargate" and that at 11:11 a.m. Cairo time on 12/21/2012 a "stargate" will open and anyone who is ready can ascend if they know how to use the "stargate". I haven't been able to determine from my web readings if this is a physical or mental stargate. Try searching "11:11 Jesus" and see what happens. Somewhere I read that Jesus allegedly used this method to ascend.

I found this film about 11 today.
is actualy from 2010.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PQghrrUxcg&feature=player_embedded

Back
Top Bottom