Observations on Esoteric 4D objects using 3D models

Ichbee

The Force is Strong With This One
The attachment to this post contains my thoughts and reflections on the above.

It contains no answers, but I have attempted to identify and link various concepts (almost randomly) in some areas.
The result is that several esoteric objects can be depicted /modelled to demonstrate a common underlying source-object - but, this may be due to coincidence, or even manipulation (by myself) to fit a desired outcome.

The content is not unique & might even be irrelevant (e.g. the 'associations' I raise might be created by my personal bias or error /lack of knowledge), but I am sharing in case they spark questions in other people who might be able to provide insights and more applicable comments.

Please feel free to use what has relevance to you and ignore anything that doesn't.

Attachments

• Observations upon esoteric geometry Jan18 IB v0.1.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
Ichbee

I read through your presentation, you seem to be looking for a cycle or path in opposition starting with your first figure. You have adjusted the object several times looking for this evidence, finding several renditions of the object. You seem to be looking for a structure to what is going on here in this reality, some way to map it out. I could be wrong, of course.

I took your figure 1 and produced a 3D model of it. Helps me to see what you started with, possibly for you to see it like this. Made a 3D PDF, you can make it spin and look from all sides and angles.

This is an odd shape to start with, it might help more in understanding why you selected this shape? Why do you state it as being a forth dimensional object? Do you see this as a 3 dimensional object before you start your sketches? Then it is possible that this is a 2 dimensional wireframe sketch of a 3 dimensional body that represents a 4th dimensional object to you.

If you have not noticed it yet, I spend a bit of time in a computer generated 3 dimensional world. Being able to visualize in this 3 dimensional space before I generate anything is pertinent to what I do for a living, and enjoyment. Being able to visualize the object in your head is something that most cannot do. But I believe that it is something that all must be able to do, it will be part of the forth density work. You will have to be able to see your objective from all angles and everything, inside and out, down to the slightest detail. But it all starts by seeing an object in your mind.

On a macro level you look to be seeking for the definition of STS vs STO. And you have found a method that helps you visualize this in several diagrams and shapes. This works well at the macro level. In our reality this macro approach may not work with our infinite variables to this theme. You would need a diagram with an infinite number of points on both sides of the object.

I believe that you are learning your lessons well. You need to continue this development and progression. Learn about the STS soul and what they are capable of, here on this site you will find a great wealth of information to this topic. Learn about the STO soul also, but that comes easily for those that are aligned properly. It is the STS soul that we have to deal with, in all its infinite variability.

Always keep thinking outside of the box for your solutions, what ever it takes. Visualizing a shape with an objective is rewarding, just do not expect for them to always be simplistic.

I do a bit of translations in the Crop Circles that I have done in forums>The Unexplained>Ultra-terrestrial activity. I took many of the crop circle 2 dimensional diagrams and modeled them in 3 dimensions. You mentioned the mobius strip, here is something on that. Crop Circles in 3D 1997 ... December 3, 2017 session. Haiku …

Attachments

• ICHB01.pdf
    114.8 KB · Views: 12
  • ICHB01_3D.pdf
    24.1 KB · Views: 12
@Haiku
Many thanks for doing this.
(I had noticed your work before relating to crop circles and found it very useful. Thank you for producing them).

Viewing your rendition (especially the first figure) was very interesting as when I did so my brain generated non-existent connections that appeared to be 'really' there /present.
This was followed by instant nausea (akin to that incurred from taking in too much nicotine at once) & then a massive headache (both cleared by breathing exercises).

The figure also made visible a certain elegance that I not appreciated before.

You are most welcome, and sorry for giving the anxiety attack. Maybe it was needed to be this way for this reality, as triggers are found in the most unusual places. Geometric shapes can be revealing to those that see or take notice. I am glad that I could be of assistance to you, in this manner.

As a follower of the C’s, I try to help, as is done by all others around here. Keep up the good work and continue searching for truths, you will find many here. Haiku …

The attachment to this post contains my thoughts and reflections on the above.
That's actually quite intuitive. Physics has Root lattice geometry related to what you are doing and Laura related the Sephirot (which has expansion/restriction sides) to the STO/STS densities. The Enneagram and its octaves also relates. My avatar has the D3 3-dim root lattice which is similar to your geometry and you can go up to D4 and F4 for 4-dim.

Back
Top Bottom