Obtaining some hard to get meds

I crossed Instead Medex from the list, they are absolutely unreliable. Ok, they have great prices, but you are not sure if you'll ever get what you ordered or payed for. No invoice. I had nothing to send to customs. Package could not be delivered. No refund. Payed with Wise. Prathmesh not replying for days.. and the last message I got was: "sorry sir i m not response you because my weeding last week sorry for that". Perhaps my payment was mistakenly taken as a wedding gift??! :nuts:

he last message I got was: "sorry sir i m not response you because my weeding last week sorry for that". Perhaps my payment was mistakenly taken as a wedding gift??! :nuts:
I threatened him with negative feedback and then got the same message, and a new tracking number but it has not shipped yet. If it doesn't show any movement on the tracking site by next week, I'm going to initiate a dispute with Paypal.

My last order was late. I contacted Serena and she told me that she had taken a few days for the Chinese New Year and that she was now taking care of the pending orders. My order just arrived as I speak to you 😁.
This is Chinese New Year. Once when I ordered from Serena, she told me that I was ordering just at the beginning of Chinese New Year and that there would be no one working for the entire month. That could be part of your problem. She did do all she could to get the shipping started, but if there is no one there to ship it, it doesn't move.
It looks as if the issue was with the shipping company, but I received my order in the beginning of this week and am very happy and I let Serena know as well.:-) If people are cooperative and helpful I always like to thank them.

Hi @Lukasz , could you please tell me how you did it? I have already lost a lot of money and twice the parcel got stuck at the polish customs office. how you described the shipment?
Hi Darek, I'm sorry to hear about your problems. I did not do anything special. Serena declared my package as toner replacement or something like that. It was shipped by Fedex and cleared customs within 2 minutes of arrival and was ready for pickup the same day. Maybe I just got lucky? Or maybe your package was larger? I had 175g of 3 powder products total in mine. Maybe you ordered capsules and customs is more interested in that? Let me know if you have any more questions.

I ordered 200 capsules of Ivermectin and 100 capsules of HCQ from Serena at Alibaba for 180.00 USD on Jan.30. It was shipped FedEx International Air, so all packages into Canada have to go through the main Memphis hub first. I tracked the package and it sat "clearing" customs in Memphis for more than 2 weeks. Serena did email me first asking if I received the package, which I hadn't. She thought it may be a customs issue, so I called the regular FedEx number and talked to customer service.

The customer service person wasn't sure if the package was in Memphis or Winnipeg as their system showed conflicting information. They took down my info and said they'd get back to me in 24 hours. They did and told me they couldn't give me any further information except that it was being held. In logistics, this is a non-answer, by the way, and not acceptable. I asked if it was customs, FDA or some other agency. The rep didn't know. My job for the past twenty years has been cross-border logistics and trucking - and I've never had an answer like this.

I requested that FedEx "Open a Trace" which you can do with UPS, FedEx, DHL or any similar company. Once you officially open a trace, they provide you with a file number and it gets pushed up the management ladder and doesn't go away until someone higher up closes the file with a resolution.

The next night (I'm in the same time zone as Memphis, so this is unusual) I get a call from a manager in Memphis and not a customer service rep. Her voice is rather serious and after identifying herself she asks, "Do you have time to talk?". Um, no one talks like this in our business. You just give the info and get off the phone. She explains that the package is lost. Then pauses and says, "Do you have any questions?" I said no, but she stayed on the line like she wanted me to.

That was the weirdest conversation I've had with Fed Ex or UPS in the hundreds of phone calls I've had with them over the years.

I explained it all to Serena, and she also replied that it was a very strange case that she hadn't encountered recently. I offered to reduce the order and just send her a new payment for the Ivermectin. Instead she offered to send 100 capsules of each at no charge. She sent it FedEx March.8 and I received it today. The package had been opened and gone through thoroughly and then resealed with U.S. Customs Border Protection tape. But it did get here. Serena was very helpful and worked patiently to help solve the problem.

Now I just have to figure out which capsules are which ;-)

I ordered 200 capsules of Ivermectin and 100 capsules of HCQ from Serena at Alibaba for 180.00 USD on Jan.30.
Instead she offered to send 100 capsules of each at no charge.
It's good that the vendor fixed the problem, because that price is way too high and I'm sure they're still making money after the replacement order.

They saw the pills but let them through? Wouldn't they normally confiscate them? Especially if the declaration is different than the content? What's your thoughts on this?
The first order that was confiscated/lost had a "dummy" commercial invoice for tea and paint pigments. For the second order, I didn't see the commercial invoice. The only paperwork was in Mandarin other than the Probill.

My understanding is that anything suspicious (like pills) gets opened up and put under the drug sniffing dog's nose. If the dog doesn't get a "hit", then it's not narcotics. As for the laws importing HCQ or Ivermectin into Canada, I have no idea. The CBP in the U.S. will confiscate narcotics coming to Canada, but I don't know if they've been directed to confiscate off brand/generic pharmaceuticals like IV & HCQ.

If I can buy heart worm pills for the dog online and its main ingredient is IV, why couldn't I buy the same pills from China?

As for the laws importing HCQ or Ivermectin into Canada, I have no idea.
When Canada turns into Candida...
Can I bring prescription drugs into Canada?
Some health products, particularly prescription drugs, may also contain controlled substances. A health product that is a controlled drug or substance in Canada has its own regulations and rules, including specific import requirements. You are responsible for making sure you meet any rules or conditions that apply to your situation. Find more information on travelling to or from Canada with prescription medications that contain controlled substances.

Residents of Canada
Generally, residents of Canada are not allowed to bring prescription drugs into Canada for people or animals. This includes whether you carry them across the border or have them delivered by mail or courier.
Health Canada may permit you to import a personal quantity (a 90-day supply or a single course of treatment) of a prescription drug in the following situations:
  • Canadian residents returning to Canada with prescription drugs that were prescribed and filled in Canada for their use or for use on a person/animal for whom they are responsible.
  • Canadian residents returning to Canada with prescription drugs for themselves or for an individual or animal under their care and with whom they are travelling, who are continuing a medical treatment that was required to be initiated while abroad.
  • Canadian residents and visitors to Canada that belong to a foreign-sponsored clinical trial.
  • Recently landed immigrants or refugees seeking continued treatment.
What types of health products are regulated under the Food and Drugs Act?
Health products are generally associated with the treatment or diagnosis of a disease, sickness or human/animal condition. They are separate from cosmetics which are regulated under the Act, but not as a drug or a medical device. Cosmetics do not have a therapeutic purpose and are typically used for cleansing, improving or altering the complexion of the skin, hair or teeth, including, deodorants and perfumes. The addition of health claims can make a product that would otherwise appear to be a cosmetic, a health product. The following types of health products are regulated under the Act and its associated Regulations in Canada:
  • Prescription drugs for human and animal use (e.g. antibiotics, heartworm medication containing medicinal ingredients on the Prescription Drug List (PDL))
  • Over-the-counter drugs for human and animal use (e.g. pain relief tablets and cough medications, oral deworming medication which includes medicinal ingredients not found on the PDL or schedules of the CDSA)
  • Natural health products for human use (e.g. vitamins and minerals, herbal remedies, homeopathic medicines)
  • Veterinary health products (e.g. veterinary health products for joint support in animals containing active, homeopathic or traditional medicine substances found in List C)
  • Medical devices for human use (e.g. thermometers, contact lenses, blood pressure monitors, diabetes test strips, condoms)
  • Blood and blood components for human transfusion*
  • Human cells, tissues and organs for transplantation*
  • Active pharmaceutical ingredients intended for human and animal use

Since December 2013, HCQ and Ivermectin require a prescription in Canada. :whistle:
1710361677249.png
1710361634190.png

When Canada turns into Candida...

Since December 2013, HCQ and Ivermectin require a prescription in Canada. :whistle:
View attachment 92841
View attachment 92840
Excellent info @Natus Videre.

When the port of entry from China with FedEx is Memphis and they have to clear the customs process there - technically for Canada and the U.S. at the same time - you're not dealing with Canada customs agents. This is the case only with Air Express packages. If what I ordered went FedEx Ground, then it would have had to clear at a Canadian entry point as well. Canada and the U.S. share a customs union through the successor to NAFTA - USMCA. So there is some gap/overlap on air express packages. Either way, Canada Customs had no inspection on the package I ordered. Whatever decisions were made in Memphis were by U.S. Customs Border Protection.

Whether they decide to enforce Canada Customs regulations on non-narcotic pharma is probably related to the individual agent and/or volumes. Anyone who's experienced a border lineup on a busy holiday weekend between the U.S. and Canada knows there is much less inspection than if you cross at a quieter time. So it's a complete crap shoot.

My wife had a weird lung infection in Mexico years ago. We went to Chetumal and bought amoxicillin (another Canadian drug designated as have to be prescribed) from a pharmacy over the counter. She brought it back with her and no one at Minneapolis customs nor Winnipeg cared when she explained what it was. I really think there's a randomness to "sketchy" customs clearances on air packages. That's just my take, but the rules don't seem to be hard and fast for every instance.

I received my package of Ivermectin and doxy from Molecule Impex this morning.:clap: The pills were not in a box or marked as to what they were, this is the first time I've received an order that way, I guess to avoid problems if it's opened by customs. Ordered on Feb. 28, so took around 2 weeks from India to USA. I am still waiting for the package(s) I ordered from the first Indiamart seller back on Jan. 25.

Back
Top Bottom