Obtaining some hard to get meds

I still have not received the ivermectin and doxycycline I ordered on Jan. 25. I started an inquiry with the post office and they seem to think that it was one of the "random" international packages selected by US customs for inspection and either they are holding on to it or have sent it back. Thanks STS. 🤬 I asked the seller what to do and he promised to send me a replacement a week ago but hasn't done so as of yet.
Well Mrs. Peel, I think I share your luck :shock::-) Ordered from Instead Medex, spent over 100 euros and the last info was from tracking site - on the 19th of February package arrived to my country - main city airport - item received. And that's it. Nothing further. No one contacted me, no info about it, nothing. I don't know even who to call, customs, main post office... Asked Prathmesh and got offer that they will resend parcel for 50% of fees.

I was not so lucky. Ordered Ivermectin from INSTEAD MEDEX and got a notification from customs to send them the needed documentation. Prathmesh promised to send the documentation a few times but never actually did and the 8 days deadline passed. Package was on it's way back to the sender. I demanded a refund but he told me there was no refund for international shipping altough he never mentioned such a risk beforehand and even wrote before ordering:
On top of that, he suggested I pay for the shipping once again so we can try, probably our luck, one more time.
Lost "only" 40€, but left feeling cheated. As I can figure, there is no team and he merely relies on customs skipping his goods.
So, buyer beware!
So sorry this has happened to you and your right buyer beware even though my transaction was successful and was delivered the fact remains there are risks in all of these deals we can only collate be honest and pass the information around to each other and hope things go well.
This is a real shame that you did not receive the medications. 40E is not a small amount either. My transaction through Serena at Alibaba was successful but it could easily have gone the other way if customs had opened the package. I suppose these are the chances we have to take to get the medications we need. I hope this gets sorted out for you soon...🤞

Well Mrs. Peel, I think I share your luck :shock::-) Ordered from Instead Medex, spent over 100 euros and the last info was from tracking site - on the 19th of February package arrived to my country - main city airport - item received. And that's it. Nothing further. No one contacted me, no info about it, nothing. I don't know even who to call, customs, main post office..
I guess the US isn't the only place that loses mail, lol. That's only been a week or so, you may still receive it yet even without the tracking so they tell me. I'm convinced it isn't where the package comes from, it's if you are the unlucky person whose package gets picked for "review." You can write anything on the outside but if they open it and find pills, oh well.

Could be STS is catching on to all of us wanting the medicines and perhaps has ramped up the blockage of our packages. :mad:

package arrived to my country - main city airport - item received. And that's it. Nothing further. No one contacted me, no info about it
I just then waited a few days and my package arrived, and I didn't have to do anything. No problem, a little long but there is customs and my package was sent 'by registered mail', so here they have to deliver it in person. It was very serious.
It took 3 weeks.

I guess the US isn't the only place that loses mail, lol. That's only been a week or so, you may still receive it yet even without the tracking so they tell me. I'm convinced it isn't where the package comes from, it's if you are the unlucky person whose package gets picked for "review." You can write anything on the outside but if they open it and find pills, oh well.

Could be STS is catching on to all of us wanting the medicines and perhaps has ramped up the blockage of our packages. :mad:
:lol:
No, it became quite normal here too:-D they are understaffed unfortunately. Nepalese were hired but they have problems with the language and addresses. You can imagine the rest.
Never waited so long so your post got me thinking a little. :cool:
Will wait, I have patience..hope it arrives before the beginning of the next plandemic. 🤞:whistle:

I understand, but he could do the same as our HBOT suppliers did with our packages/shipments: declare something else and lower the declaration value. MP3 players sound like a good decoy 🤣 Maybe a pack of gum or mints? Vitamins? There is no limit to creativity lol
That is what I expected of Prathmesh to do when he said he would send me the documentation needed.
It's not exactly rocket science :-)

I'd like to report a success story with MI. I've ordered 100x12mg and 100x3mg of Ivermectin. Their quote:
100 pills x 0.04$= 4$
100 pills x 0.03$= 3$
Shipping = 28$
PayPal = 5.68$

Total amount = 40.68$
The shipment took around three weeks; most of the time, the package was stalled at Mumbai airport. The parcel's declared amount was 9.2 USD, and "healthcare products" with some creative manufacturer names and quantities.
iverfresh.jpeg
iverjohn.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom