Olympic games in Paris (2024)

For non French speakers who might otherwise miss this, these are the lyrics of the Blasphemous Last Supper/Dionysus performance:

Would there be wars if we'd stayed naked?
No.
Where to hide a gun when you're naked?
I know where you're thinking,
but it's not a good idea.
No more rich, no more poor when we go naked again
Yes
Whether you're slim or fat, you're simply naked
Let's live as we were born: naked!
Let's live as we were born: naked!
Simply naked
Naked...
Simply naked

-----

French:

Est-ce qu’il y aurait des guerres si on était resté tout nu ?
Non.
Où cacher un révolver quand on est tout nu
Je sais où vous pensez, mais
c'est pas une bonne idée
Plus de riche, plus de pauvres quand on redevient tout nu
Oui
Qu'on soit slim, qu'on soit gros, on est tout simplement tout nu
Vivons comme on est nés : nus !
Vivons comme on est nés : nus !
Tout simplement tout nu
Nu...
Tout simplement tout nu

-----

I hadn't notice the child until some of you mentioned her. She is more visible in that clip.

THAT filth, for the whole world to see. I wonder if that's part of the Cs remark about more balance being needed. For collapse and depravity to be so much in people's faces, that even if not overtly, a LOT of people resist within their minds.

Bring on the comets...
I think we remember what happened at Sodom and Gomorrah, under the fire by comets falling from the sky, if it is correct? We are seeing the depravation so clearly... So fire will embrace Paris, the nest of the Beast. Maybe a false flag attack, maybe the Gods are going to send comets. Maybe none of this will happen, but people will open their eyes to this depravity, who knows.

I didn’t watch the ceremony but saw some stuff on X and here on this thread and good thing, I avoided it altogether. I have lost the appetite or patience to watch such tripe and filth lately. I am not sure how you guys do it still. Probably to report on it, lol.

It’s definitely quite telling for what they are showing. Its right on people’s faces and it’s as if the STS overlords are putting out more and more imagery and messages to gain tacit permission from the peeps. It made me think of the spirit-possesion cases from “Hostage to the Devil”. Only, this is being done at a wider scale. Rather scary when you consider the implications!!

It is meant to represent The Last Supper. The whole charade and vitriole makes me absolutely puke. The whole gay queer trans and drag rise from the sewers and cesspits in their attempt to hoodwink people to the new normal. The depravity and sheer scum spectacle offending anyone who has an iota of normalcy and tradition, ethics and morals, and basic scientific knowledge firing their sensitive neurons!
For years now we have been plagues with their obscene obsessions and satanic rituals at any major opening event blatently exposing their demented and unworldly characters. This traumatization of the innocent younger generation will torment them for the rest of their lives. Knowing not right from wrong, normal from abnormal in this horrific woke agenda to paralize any evolution of the population who have no sane person to turn to for nurturing and guidance.
Satan must feel very at home here now whilst the 4DSTS die laughing at the depravity they so easily induce in their ready and willing puppets in their devilish bread and circuses sideshow.
Meanwhile, whilst we here get out our sick bags, reluctantly keeping abreast of their sordid and forever debasing attacks on spirituality and the soul, the show and killing fields pervade the entire globe in one form of suffering or another.
Thankfully we know their agenda, in advance, thanks to Laura, the C's and our continued deep research. Because without this we would certainly be wallowing around in these stormy and tumultuous seas of despicable baseness searching for an oasis, a form of life and living compatible with our soul and higher selves, whilst awaiting this very long period to finalize of people actually being able to awake from their downward ski jumps into the abyss.
Yet these are the very epitome of those who are unlikely to 'make it'.
Yesterday it was truly refreshing to find Laura's post on X describing the different levels of becoming awake and aware, escaping the veil. The description is absolutely fabulous and so well denotes what we are learning here, but that I have never been able to put into words myself with the right justification and meaning.
I will share it below for those who have not seen it yet, and also to help many realize just exactly where they are in the grand scheme of the choices they make and the knowledge they work to acquire in order to have a chance to leave this forsaken planet that after all is only the school/hospital it is meant to be! Enjoy. -)
Wishing you all inner serene and calm emotions and apologize for my eruptive rant! :-(
@Laurel700

Behind the first veil:
There are over six billion people on the planet. Most of them live and die without having seriously contemplated anything other than what it takes to keep their lives together. Ninety percent of all humanity will live and die without having pierced the first veil.
The first veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the first veil and find the world of politics. We will vote, be active and have an opinion. Our opinions are shaped by the physical world around us; we have a tendency to accept that government officials, network media personalities and other “experts” are voices of authority. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the second veil.
The second veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the second veil to explore the world of history, the relationship between man and government and the meaning of self-government through constitutional and common law. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the third veil.
The third veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the third veil to find that the resources of the world, including people, are controlled by extremely wealthy and powerful families whose incorporated old world assets have, with modern extortion strategies, become the foundation upon which the world's economy is currently indebted. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fourth veil.
The fourth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fourth veil to discover the Illuminati, Freemasonry and the other secret societies. These societies use symbols and perform ceremonies that perpetuate the generational transfers of arcane knowledge that is used to keep the ordinary people in political, economic and spiritual bondage to the oldest bloodlines on earth. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fifth veil.
The fifth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fifth veil to learn that the secret societies are so far advanced technologically that time travel and interstellar communications have no boundaries and controlling the actions of people is what their members do as offhandedly as we tell our children when they must go to bed. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the sixth veil.
The sixth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the sixth veil where the dragons and lizards and aliens we thought were the fictional monsters of childhood literature are real and are the controlling forces behind the secret societies. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the seventh veil.
The seventh veil: I do not know what is behind the seventh veil. I think it is where your soul is evolved to the point you can exist on earth and be the man Ghandi was, or the woman Peace Pilgrim was-people so enlightened they brighten the world around them no matter what.
The eighth veil? Piercing the eighth veil probably reveals God and the pure energy that is the life force in all living things-which are, I think, one and the same. If my math is accurate there are only about 60,000 people on the planet who have pierced the sixth veil.
The irony here is too incredible: Those who are stuck behind veils one through five have little choice but to view the people who have pierced the veils beyond them as insane.
With each veil pierced, exponentially shrinking numbers of increasingly enlightened people are deemed insane by exponentially increasing masses of decreasingly enlightened people.
Adding to the irony, the harder a “sixth or better veiler” tries to explain what he is able to see to those who can't, the more insane he appears to them.
https://proliberty.com/observer/20011212.htm
So many thanks for that, happyliza! The ten veils concept really puts communication difficulties into perspective. Now I see why sharing deep ideas with the vast majority of people is such hard work. However, it also helps me to be grateful for the number of people around me who do understand, and a reminder to keep listening to the 'mad ones' I've been lucky enough to meet.

I hadn't notice the child until some of you mentioned her. She is more visible in that clip.

THAT filth, for the whole world to see. I wonder if that's part of the Cs remark about more balance being needed. For collapse and depravity to be so much in people's faces, that even if not overtly, a LOT of people resist within their minds.

Bring on the comets...
I made the same connection.

Can we say that we live in "The empire of the wishful thinking" ?

Paris 2024 Olympics: "The best ceremony in history", as the foreign press hails the opening ceremony​

The day after the opening ceremony of the Paris 2024 Olympic Games, the international press rose to praise what is already being described as "the best ceremony in history". The 6km Olympic parade lived up to all its promises.

1722081221229.png
Source

About algorithms.
No way I will watch this 'ceremony'.
But I wanted to see how people generally react, so I opened the Instagram, to place my finger on the 'cultured' people artery. 🤔
I usually found similar text under the pictures:

' Uncultured people don't recognise art and giving uneducated opinions.'
' Paris just changed the opening ceremony game. Magnifique.'

And critical messages were usually hidden....
There were many creative artistic spects. Many! It was a spectacle designed to impress by the spctaculous and it was not designed for the tele unless the zoom combined with the river view and the architecture accentuated the value of being seen from the distance.

All this nonsense was a show of how much they hated all the values humanity had created. Here the realities are diverging, and as more people become aware of this nonsense, the zionists, the puppets of the puppets, will feel obliged to raise their hand. As the moment of overflow approaches, they will become more vulgar, more daring, and more cruel. What could be the greatest motivation of the genderless crowd fed by Dionysus at the last supper other than fear? Faced with all this humiliation, one really doesn't know what to say. Just utterly disgusting! I may be wrong, but it seems to me that the bull motif may also symbolize the agricultural society, hoarding, accumulation and ultimately control through agriculture. Ultimately using power for control.

They said there would be terrorists attacks, but in fact what I can see is that the first one was the one we saw at the opening of these bloody Olympics. A real one against all of us. An attack on human beings. An attack on beauty, grace, and humanity, against the spirt dans is inside everyone. This is a serious matter. The war against us have started. In plain day.

I wonder where the 10 billions have gone. To Ukraine?

A criticism on the artistic and technical aspects:
So we had rain, the cameras weren't clean, they were completely wet. At times, half the screen was covered in rain, and no one had the idea to clean it up. So you see these barges going by, not two barges are the same, so the barges are completely different, which creates an impression of heterogeneity, it's a bit amateurish. The barges weren't decorated, so we could perhaps have artificially created a form of unity by decorating the barges in the colours of the Olympic Games or whatever, we could have been imaginative, we could perhaps have decorated each barge with elements of the country, perhaps not just a flag held up like that. So there were barges of all sizes, all different, and we had the cameraman just trying to stick it together, looking for the zoom, looking for the athletes, so we just saw athletes moving like that on the screen, if you don't know they're on a barge, sometimes you don't even know.

There weren't enough cameramen, there weren't enough cameras, quite simply I would have liked cameras with flying shots, drone cameras, I would have liked cameras on helicopters, I would have liked cameras on pans, on gantries built especially for this, I would have liked cameramen inside the barges to transmit from the inside, to see a little bit, you're in the middle of the athletes, you see, you feel the energy, you see the public on the other side, I would have liked this kind of shot, I would have liked tracking cameras, for example on boats, boats on boats, even if it meant making a small hydrofoil and all that, when you're worth 10 billion, I mean you've got the money, you can buy a hydrofoil or similar or bring back inventions, I'm sure you're running the pines, there are things, like Mr Zabata with his flying thing, I'm sure there were ways of getting some extremely interesting shots but these shots didn't exist.

So we had this rather boring parade, which lasted a long time, of sportsmen passing by on a variety of barges, even rowboats, at one point, look at Samoa, they passed by on a rowboat and the cameraman had the camera positioned high for a barge and when they arrived, the poor guys, you can't see them, all you can see are the tips of the flags and it takes a long time before they lower, I mean that can happen on an amateur film, I mean that's fine, but it happens on a ceremony of this level, and frankly guys, I mean that's a load of rubbish.

From an artistic point of view, if you like, if you look at the ceremonies at the Olympic Games, what is generally visually interesting is when you have a stadium, you have the public already in the stadium who can see well. The stadium is designed so that everyone can see, right, and then you have the public arriving, well you have the athletes arriving, who are starting to increase in number and you see them, then you have the cameras filming them well and all that, so that already creates images that play very well on TV, it creates rich images, full images and then it creates a kind of unity in the stadium.

The problem is that when you parade people, when you parade them in barges on the Seine, you don't have that unity because you're always filming, you don't have a great image in your camera. Because, let's face it, you have 1,000 athletes, but you don't have a single camera shot where you have 1,000 athletes, it doesn't exist. You only want to have camera shots with 15 athletes here, 12 there, 5 there, so frankly people who are organising an inter-village tournament may have more athletes in their camera shot than you do. So you may have a lot, but in reality you don't see anything at all. In other words, you've divided up your audience into little bits, little bits, little bits that have no visual impact, you've got no strength, you've got nothing at all.

Yep, they are.

Here are similar impressions from Russian TG channels:

View attachment 98970

View attachment 98971

View attachment 98972

View attachment 98973

I wondered how Russians viewed the "spectacle". Like normal human beings!

Here's what Maria Zakharova had to say about the opening ceremony. Her intelligence and perception of reality will not be found within the brains of any western politician - of those who have any:

“On the eve of the Olympics opening in France, a chef of Russian origin was detained and accused of espionage and attempting to "disrupt the event."

I wasn't planning to watch the opening ceremony. But after seeing the photos, I couldn't believe they weren't deepfakes or photoshopped.

So:

1. On the eve of the ceremony, reports emerged that even some French athletes would not be allowed to participate because they compete in their traditional attire.

2. On the day of the opening, France was hit by a transportation collapse. Some "malefactors" were blamed for the "sabotage."

3. The ridiculous open-air opening ceremony forced spectators to sit for hours in pouring rain, with organizers failing to arrange for cloud dispersal or canopies.

4. Those who managed to reach their seats despite the rain left because the nonsensical arrangement of spectator seating prevented them from seeing anything.

5. At the Sochi Games, Western media disliked the dogs. In Paris, they smiled at the rats infesting the city's streets.

6. The city center turned into a ghetto for the homeless who flocked to the Games' opening.

7. During the parade of nations, the teams of North Korea and South Korea were mixed up.

8. The Olympic torch was carried by drug-addicted rapper Snoop Dogg to the lyrics, "Da, da, da, da, it's the motherfuckin' D-O-double-G."

9. In the show, the Olympic flag was carried by one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, hinting at the end of the world. French experts envision this as a digital apocalypse where humans are dethroned by a robotic model with AI instead of a soul.

10. One of the main performances of the Olympics was an LGBT mockery of the sacred Christian event—the Last Supper of Christ. The apostles were portrayed by transvestites. It seems Paris decided that since the Olympic rings are multicolored, everything could be turned into one big gay parade.

11. The climax was the logically inverted Olympic flag, hoisted upside down over Paris.

I wonder how many more "spies" would have been needed to make the Paris Olympics opening such a spectacular failure?

This isn't rock bottom.

This is the bottom of the Seine.

I really want to move to Russia, now more than ever!

I'm watching the opening of the Olympic Games and my mother asks me what Death is doing carrying the Olympic torch through the streets of Paris? I don't know, I answer, I missed the explanation.

View attachment 98891
View attachment 98892
View attachment 98893

Well, he looks like Charon the ferryman of the underworld, in charge of guiding the wandering shadows of the recently deceased from one side of the Styx to the other.

View attachment 98894
José Benlliure, The Boat of Charon, 1909
I had also the same thought about the ferry over the Styx when I saw this part.

When I saw the mechanic horse on the river Seine I was reminded of the 4 riders of the apocalypse. Why do they want death in this?

I also remembered the Olympic Games in Munich in 1972. These were called the joyous games until the terror attack to the Israel athlete happened. I somehow thought that this year's games in Paris may also go this way to terror. But I really hope that this does not happen.

I think South Africa was the fourth or fifth or third? country featured, as the countries were featured in alphabetical order.... Afrique du Sud. As for Russia, shame on the organizers for the continued boycot. They even had the refugee team but they did not have the athletes competing on the olympic banner.
Did anyone see China or Iran? I seem to have miss both.
I did see the "People Republic of China" and also Iran. There was also Taiwan with another name (something like Chinese Taipei) and loads of really tiny countries. Russia was the only (large) country not represented in the opening ceremony. They also mentioned that there were a few Russian athletes competing, but much less than in the last games.
They say that they wanted everyone feel represented. They clearly did not include Russian in this but want them to keep out as far as possible.

This was by far the worst opening ceremony I ever saw, so boring and without pep.

Back
Top Bottom